All Comments on 'The 3 of Us Ep. 03'

by FunStoriesToEnjoy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An OK story so far. However, some of the things your readers are being asked to believe are a bit far out there. For example, the authors statement about "Her pussy lips were obviously wet already as they glistened in the moonlight." Seriously, how likely is it for someone, anyone -- onlooking, to be able to see pussy lips glisten in the MOON light? Also, I hope he enjoys her smooth mound. Because the next time he wants it, probably tomorrow, it will be little more than a mess of stubble and razor burn with pus oozing infected hair pimples. Not exactly the image an author wants to instill in the readers mind, However, it seems as if that is an in-thing again lately when writing about women less than age 25 - 30. I guess some authors don't care about their peer ratings!! I say that because you have some potential as a developing author and you are creative. I encourage you to read a few stories about females (any age) with hairy mounds, whether trimmed or thick full bushes that are spilling out the top and sides of panties / bikini's. Then take a look at the above 4 ratings they usually get. I assure you, those above four ratings are not from the description of fall leaves falling and the bright sky. Please take the time to read several hairy pussy stories before you continue to create the image of a nasty scabby razor burnt mound for your readers to associate with your author name --- and begin to avoid your future stories for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story..keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW! Best written, hottest story I've read here in a long time. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good authorship, for only having posted four stories so far. Your writing skills appear far better than a beginner and better than several of the usual authors in this or similar genre(s). You’re good at describing the more important nouns (persons, places, and most definitely things) in this story. While her glistening pussy lips in the moon light does ask your readers to stretch their imagination some, as one reviewer commented. Note, you have descriptively done very well in multiple areas of this stories.

In this story (I am sure more chapters will continue to follow – needed!), the stage (her smooth pussy) is already set or established. Therefore, please continue with this story(s) and don't worry about the shaved, slick, or the smooth pussy comments made by the reviewer. That is not until your next story with different characters, or same story with the same characters and told several months or years later after pubic hair regrowth.

I would be one of the first persons to boldly admit the reviewer, he / she / them (if a couple??) did comment accurately and correctly about the afterimages often produced by mounds that have been shaved slick or smooth (I have also listened to this exact argument “hacked up pussy hair” probably more than four times in open debate forums while I was attending creative writing workshops.

Anyway, as good as you are at describing a smoothly shaved pussy, I can hardly wait to hear your detailed description(s), of some woman’s thick and full monster bush.

SirKevinSirKevinabout 1 year ago

Excellent work! Keep writing, and thank you for publishing this! Also, I'm glad to see other people are favoriting/bookmarking it, and happy to have found a new author. Excellent descriptions of the scenes, keeps the story moving and I'm impressed at how you mix descriptive words with the narrator's mental and emotional journey. Very well done!

SniperkingSniperking3 months ago

it was okay. feels a bit bland

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous