The 3 of Us Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No videos or stories could prepare me for what I'm experiencing right now, dad. Having your dick inside of me is the most amazing experience of my life," she said panting.

"This feels so good. Don't stop. You can go faster if you want to," she added as her breathing grew heavier.

I then laid all my weight on top of her body and pushed my face into her warm neck. I felt her hard nipples press against my chest. I put one hand behind her head for leverage and began to aggressively pump in and out of her previously untouched pussy while my other hand slipped around her back and under her ass. I tweaked her anus with my finger from below as I made love to her. It felt so amazing.

She began to moan in my ear, repeating the phrase, "Fuck me dad please fuck me, dad, harder, harder."

Several times, I grunted into her ear, "I love you baby" as I gradually picked up my pace. The sound of our skin slapping filled the room. Both of her hands were digging into my ass as she tried to pull me deeper into her between each thrust.

We were both panting heavily and grunting hard as we made love on her bed. This was a fantasy come true for both of us. We were both happy for me to be her first. At that moment, neither of us knew what the future would hold, but we knew this was the single most incredible sexual experience of either one of our lives.

After a few minutes, I began to slow down my pace and pulled out of her. She wasn't sure why I stopped, but I quickly bent down and licked her pussy one more time before rolling over onto my back and asking her to climb on top of me. She willingly obeyed, and as she mounted me, she took my rock-hard slick dick and directed it toward her dripping hot pussy again. She slowly slid it all the way in until our pelvises reconnected.

She intuitively began to rock back-and-forth on my dick as I began to fondle her bouncing tits with my hands. This has always been my favorite sexual position, made even better by the perfection of my stepdaughter atop.

For a few minutes, I watched as she closed her eyes and 'cowgirl' rode my hard cock inside of herself. She kept saying, "oh fuck, oh fuck this feels so good" as she slid up and down creating friction between my shaft and her protruding clit. Her nipples were incredibly hard as I twisted them with my fingers enjoying every sensation.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm about to cum again. Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oooooohhhhhhhhh." She slammed herself down hard on my cock one last time and began to spasm, cumming for the third time since the evening began, but for the first time with a cock inside of her. She gave me her virginity, and it was description.

She sat there for a minute or two collecting herself and catching her breath. Her nails were still dug into my chest as she crested.

"I can't believe I could feel that good after cumming two other times. I didn't even know that was possible," she confessed.

"You can definitely do more when you're younger; Enjoy it." I said smiling from experience.

While she didn't fully understand what I was saying, she looked into my eyes with tenderness and said, "I love you, dad."

"I love you too, Jessica."

She rolled off me and laid next to me again. I gently caressed her body while we laid there together recuperating. She wrapped her fingers around my still rigid cock and lightly stroked.

"Are you going to cum again?" she asked after playing with me for a few minutes.

"Yes, I definitely will, but I don't want to get there quickly. I want to enjoy you even more."

"Do whatever you want to me, dad. My body is yours. I trust you," Jessica whispered as if to make sure I was the only one who could hear such tender words.

After she said that, I rolled her onto her stomach and keeping her shoulders pressed into the bed, I raised her ass high into the air. I climbed behind her and lined my dick up to her sopping, wet pink pussy. I slowly pressed into her until my dick disappeared inside once again. I then began to move in and out, pressing her shoulders into the bed with one hand while rubbing her anus with my other, occasionally slipping my thumb in up to my first knuckle into her back hole. She moaned loudly into her pillow as I pounded her pussy with her ass slapping against my pelvis.

We didn't say much for the next several minutes with only moaning and groaning as I fucked her as hard as I could from behind. The look of my nearly 19-year-old stepdaughter's ass taking my cock was almost too much to handle. I could've cum right then, but that is not how I wanted to finish.

When I felt myself getting close, I pulled out and rolled her over onto her back and pressed her knees up to her shoulders. Her swollen pussy, pink and tender, was completely exposed to me. At that moment her eyes grew large as she saw what I was about to do.

I grabbed the back of her thighs and pressed down as I rammed my cock into her pussy from above. I began to pound her hard as we both grunted in extreme pleasure.

As I battered her cunt, thrust after thrust, I watched her tits bounce wildly in all directions as her bed squeaked under the strain of our rhythm. She reached up and began to play with her own nipples and shout, "Oh fuck, oh, fuck oh, fuck," as I drilled into her mercilessly.

My eyes shifted from making eye contact with her to watching my engorged dick penetrate her tight pussy over and over. I saw her glance down from time to time to see the depth of my penetration also. We were both in complete abandon as we fulfilled our mutual fantasies.

After a few more minutes of this, I couldn't take it anymore and knew I was ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum Jessica, I'm cumming in your pussy. You're making me cum. I'm going to fill you," I shouted over and over as I hammered in.

"Give it to me," was all she could get out through my relentless pounding while she continued to twist her nipples in ecstasy.

I finally reached my climax and went over the edge as I slammed my cock all the way into her one last time and held there as I shot stream after stream of cum into her virgin pussy.

"Oh fuck, dad, your cum feels so good, so hot inside. I never imagined." She proclaimed.

After another minute or two I slowly pulled my softening dick out of her fiery sheath. Most of my cum followed behind, running down her thigh as I released her from the extreme yoga-like position I had been holding her in. I once again laid beside her, panting heavily, and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you, dad," she said. "I would not have wanted to experience that with anyone else but you."

We laid there for another 1/2 hour before deciding to get up and shower one more time. We washed each other, wiping the dried cum from inside her thighs and kissed passionately under the warm stream of water, knowing we had nothing left to give sexually at that moment. We dried off, dressed, and went downstairs to watch a movie on the couch together. Jenny arrived home from her night out about an hour later and joined us. The three of us fell asleep on the couch entangled under the big blanket.

To be continued...

12