The 3 of Us Ep. 05

Story Info
Loving two women is possible, right?
3.1k words
4.71
11k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I awoke to find my wife, Jenny, was already up and getting ready for work. My stepdaughter, Jessica, was still sleeping naked in my arms. Feeling her tits against my side quickly created a morning erection that I could not control.

I began caressing Jessica's body as her eyes slowly pried open in the morning light. She looked into my eyes with a smile remembering where she was, and then looked down to see my erection pointing straight at her.

"Well, I don't think I can leave you like this." She said naughtily.

With no foreplay, she quickly climbed on top of me and immediately put my dick into her pussy and began to ride me with urgency as her nails scratched at my chest.

It felt so good to be inside of her again. With her young pussy, it felt so tight and hot and slick. She was truly magical to fuck.

Jessica began to grunt loudly and to talk about how good it was to feel me inside of her when Jenny came out of the bathroom. She paused for a moment and watched her daughter slide back-and-forth on my dick in an effort to experience a quick orgasm.

Sensing she was watching, Jessica said, "Mom I'm about to cum again. His dick feels so good inside of me. I'm cumming I'm cumming, ooooohhhhhh."

Glancing over, and catching Jenny's eye, I grabbed Jessica's hips and helped her ride me harder and faster. As she began to climax, I too went over the edge.

"Ooohhhh ffffuuuuccckk" I said, as I shot another load into her pussy while she clawed at my chest in a powerful rush of euphoria.

As we both began to calm down from our brief encounter, Jenny walked over and ran her fingers through her daughter's hair.

"It is so beautiful to watch you experience that, Jessica. And it makes it even better to see you enjoy it with your dad."

With that, she left the room and headed toward the kitchen to finish getting ready for work.

A moment later, Jessica hopped off me causing a stream of cum to drip from her pussy onto my chest. She grabbed a tissue, cleaned me off, and gave me a passionate kiss for a minute.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too my beautiful darling," I replied.

As she jumped off the bed, she said, "I'm going to get in the shower to get ready for my day. I'll see you later tonight." And with that she disappeared out of my room.

I got up, put on some lounge pants, and headed for the kitchen. Jenny was busy getting ready. I went behind her and gave her a big hug.

"Are you still OK with all of this?" I asked apprehensively.

"Nothing can make me happier," she said with confidence.

"Good. I love you more than life itself. I don't want to do anything to hurt you. If you're happy, I'm happy, but if your feelings ever change, you must let me know." I demanded lovingly.

She turned, looked me in the eye, give me a huge smile and kissed me passionately on the lips for a minute. "I suppose it's possible, watching you fuck our daughter like you did might turn me on a little more." With that, she smiled, headed for her car and out the door for the day.

I wasn't entirely sure what she meant by that, but this morning was not the time to ask.

After she left, I headed for the shower. While enjoying the heat of the water, Jessica walked in, dressed, and ready to leave. She opened the glass door and reached in to stroke my soapy cock a few times. She gave a wicked grin as she made me hard and said, as if speaking to my shaft, "I'll see you later," as she headed out for the day.

My life definitely got more interesting.

———————————-

Over the next several weeks, it became a habit with the three of us sleeping together, with me in the middle, and a woman on each side. Jessica and I were comfortable sleeping naked, but Jenny still wore something to sleep in. Over the nights, as we slept together, it was hard to tell whose hands were touching me at any given moment. Frankly, I didn't care that much. Experiencing this level of attention was thrilling, and I loved every second of it.

One Friday night, after watching a movie together, we all decided to turn in for the evening. Jessica and I had already climbed into bed when Jenny entered the room. She was wearing a white tight tank top with pink boy shorts. As she came over to her side of the bed, we both watched her as she pulled off her top, exposing her glorious over-sized breasts and then lowered her shorts, standing fully naked in front of both of us. Her nipples were hard and the small patch of thick black hair above her slit was sexy as hell.

It was a sight I had seen many times before, but never grew tired of. Her tits were large, shapely and so inviting. Jessica sat up looking at her mother for the first time and said, "Mom your body is absolutely beautiful; I wish I could've seen you sooner. I think you look amazing."

That caused Jenny to blush as she quickly turned off the light and climbed under the covers with the two of us. I'm not sure why she felt the need, but she quietly whispered in my ear that she wanted to fuck me tonight.

I immediately turned toward her and begin to kiss her to let her know how much I wanted her. Jessica lay on the opposite side of me, watching every move we made in the moonlight. Her hand caressed my hip and ass from behind me as she watched us make out.

I reached down to touch Jenny's furry mound, feeling her heat, and was surprised by how wet she already was.

Uncharacteristically, she rolled over on top of me upside down and aggressively engulfed my cock in her mouth. Her wet pussy was right in my face with her knees to each side, and I eagerly began to lick and suck on the most beautiful pussy. Jessica rested her head on my shoulder just inches from mine as she watched me lick her mother.

"I've never seen anything like that before," Jessica said. "That is definitely the most beautiful thing I've ever seen you do to my mom."

I wasn't really in the mood to respond with words to what Jessica was saying. I continued to suck on my wife's clit as I began to insert a finger into her ass with one hand. With my other hand, I reached down to put a finger inside Jessica's steaming pussy beside me. Her moans began to sound almost identical to her mothers.

I continued to finger fuck my daughter as I worked to tongue fuck my wife, both toward an orgasm. My wife's efforts on my prick were doing the job because I knew I wouldn't last long. The two women began to buck wildly on my face and hand as I moved closer to cumming myself.

Jessica arrived first. "Oooooohhhhh fuuuuuuck," she said and clamped her hands on top of mine as she shook with a major orgasm. Just as she was peaking, Jenny locked her legs around my head as she exploded in her own orgasm, resulting from what I was doing to her clit and asshole. Within seconds it was too much to handle, and my cock erupted into my wife's mouth.

After a short time, Jenny eventually rolled off me as all three of us lay panting, trying to catch our breath. The smell of sex filled the air.

A couple of minutes later, Jessica was the first to move. She looked down at my softening cock and asked Jenny for permission to touch it.

"Yes," Jenny said. "Get him ready for me." With a huge grin on her face, Jessica took my cock into her hands and began to fondle my balls to bring me back to life. After a few minutes of that attention, I began to harden again when one of the most amazing things I've ever seen happened. Jenny sat up and slid down toward Jessica and began to play with her daughter's perfectly round tits.

"Oh my God mom, that feels wonderful. Please don't stop. I love it when dad plays with my nipples too. It makes me instantly wet. Oh, don't stop."

Jenny didn't say anything. She just played with her daughter. Seeing her do that, I leaned down and began to play with my wife's large swaying tits as my dick rose to full mast.

After another minute, Jessica released her grip on my cock as Jenny climbed above my hips and turned backward, facing my feet. She took my cock delicately and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy. Then she sat down and began to fuck me hard in this 'reverse cowgirl' position. I have always loved this position with Jenny. Her ass is so perfect to watch and it's so easy to see my glistening cock slide in and out. I was getting lost in the moment when I finally realized Jessica had straddled my knees and was facing her mother. I watched as she started to play with her mother's hardening nipples with one hand and with the other, reached between my legs and caressed my balls from below as her mother rode me.

"Yes, baby, keep pinching my nipples, it feels so good. Your dad's dick fills me up. He feels so good inside of me," Jenny said coarsely getting lost in the moment.

"I know what you mean," Jessica responded. "His dick is amazing inside of me too. you do have the most beautiful tits mom. I love touching them.

"I'm getting close again," Jenny said "I can feel my orgasm growing. It's getting closer. Keep rubbing his balls, Jessica."

My balls were being soaked by Jenny's fluids, and I could feel Jessica's fingers all over me. And then I heard Jenny shout. "Yes, right there, touch my pussy like that, I'm riding your dad hard, so just keep touching me there. Yes, yes, yes, that's it. I'm cumming."

As Jessica was massaging my balls, her thumb managed to locate Jenny's clit, which she began to rub furiously during our pounding. That pushed Jenny right over the edge into a wild second orgasm. At that moment I couldn't hold back any longer. I grunted loudly and shot my cum into the depths of my wife, stream after stream, as Jessica coaxed my cum from deep within. In one instance, our daughter brought both of us extreme pleasure.

After a minute, Jessica removed her hand from between her mother and I and licked her wet fingers. My dick softened and slid out from inside my wife. Jenny fell off to my side and joined me in a passionate kiss.

With my cum splashed on my abdomen that had dripped out of Jenny's pussy as she moved, Jessica leaned down and began to clean me with her tongue. Jenny and I both paused and looked down and watched her as she licked me dry. It was such an erotic sight to see.

A moment later, Jessica crawled up between the two of us, and we laid on the bed, holding each other naked.

"Mom, that was the most amazing experience of my life. I never imagined I would touch another woman like this. Your body is so beautiful. I love you so much."

"I love you too, my darling. Watching you fuck your father did something that I didn't know even existed within me. Everything about it made me hot for the both of you. I really do think I'm going to want more of this."

That was music to my ears.

———————————-

A few days later, I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready late afternoon when Jessica entered the room.

"Hey dad," she said. "When does mom get home?"

"I expect her home in about 30 minutes. I'm getting dinner ready for when she arrives," I replied, without looking up as I chopped the carrots.

"OK, welllll," she said, "I need your help."

"What can I do for you, darling?"

"Well, I'm really horny, and I need you to take care of that for me and I think I need it now."

That certainly caught me by surprise. I immediately stopped what I was doing and turned in her direction. She was standing naked head to toe wearing only the beautiful smile on her face.

She walked over to me and dropping to her knees, pulled my shorts down and exposed my soft cock. She took it in her hands and said mischievously, "I love feeling it grow in my mouth." With that, she took my soft shaft and sucked it all in. About 30 seconds later, she had me hard as a rock. She was about to let me go when I gently grabbed the back of her head and began to face fuck her for another minute or two. She was at my mercy as I carefully pistoned my member into her mouth, trying my best not to make her gag. She placed both hands on my ass and clawed at me as she held on during her facial assault. When I finally released her, my dick bounced from her mouth with a "pop," as she inhaled air deeply. A string of saliva kept my slick head connected to her puffy lips for a moment longer. As she moved her hands up to cup my balls, my hard slick shaft rested against her cheek. She looked up at me with her patented innocent smile and said, "I think I like it when you control me like that. Don't let it be the last!"

I smiled as I helped her back to her feet and instructed her to face the kitchen counter and bend over with her tits touching the surface. She squealed at the coolness of granite on her chest.

I stepped behind her beautiful ass, pulled her perfectly round cheeks apart with my fingers, and guided my erection toward her very wet pussy. I entered her slowly and we both moaned from the intense heat as she tightly enveloped my cock. Once inside, I began to pick up a steady rhythm in and out.

"Oh, oh, oh," Jessica repeated over and over as I pumped into her, pushing her knees into the cabinet beneath. I verbally encouraged her with how beautiful she was from this view. Her ass bounced against my hips making a loud slapping noise. Her sex aroma filled the room. After a couple of minutes, I gently pulled on her long dark hair which caused her chest to raise up off the counter slightly. I then reached around and cupped her perfect tits in my hands while I continued to pound away.

"Your hands are so warm. I like that," she said through her short breaths.

I was starting to feel a familiar churn in my balls and I knew I was getting close to finishing. I had a sense that she was getting closer as well. I reluctantly pulled out of her tight snatch and told her to turn and sit up on the counter facing me with her feet on each side and her knees spread wide.

She turned and did as I instructed. The cool countertop touched her hot sweaty ass and she squealed once again. She was at the perfect height for me to enter straight into her hairless mound. She grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled them up toward her shoulders, exposing her pussy to me in the most vulnerable way possible. Her labia was pink and tender. Her clit was swollen and ready for me. Her genitals glistened due the sunlight pouring into the kitchen. I bent and gave one long slow stroke of my tongue from her asshole to her clit and stood again.

We smiled at each other, and without losing eye contact, I easily slipped back into her velvet hole. The warmth around our genitals immediately returned. I began to thrust into her as aggressively as before. She was moaning and groaning loudly as her body bounced below me. She kept calling out "Oh Dad, you feel so good inside of me."

While she held onto the backs of her legs, I reached down and began to tweak her large nipples that stood teen proud.

We were so lost in the moment and feeling so good in the haze of our conjugation as we grunted and groaned that we didn't notice Jenny had arrived home from work and was standing watching us fuck like rabbits on our kitchen counter.

When she finally cleared her throat, we both stopped immediately for a moment as if caught red-handed and looked her way. She was smiling as Jessica and I began to laugh at the sight she walked into.

"Don't stop on my account," Jenny said happily.

I looked back at Jessica and began to push in and out of her again. This time I knew I was ready to blow.

"I'm about to cum, Dad. Mom, he's making me orgasm. It feels so good. Oh, oh, oh yes. Keep going, don't stop. I need this so bad!!!"

She took a hand off one leg and quickly reached down and frantically began to rub her clit as a pounded in an out of her while playing with her nipples.

"Fffffuuuuuuuccccckkk!"Jessica proclaimed as she climaxed. A few more thrusts and I grunted "I'm cumming" and shot my cream deep into her pussy. We stayed like that for a minute as her climax subsided, and my streams of cum tapered. I eventually pulled out of her with some of my juices following close behind. As she hopped off the counter, I could see my contribution running down her leg.

Jenny finally walked over to the two of us and gave Jessica a quick peck on the lips.

"You are such a beautiful young woman," she said.

Then she turned to me and began to passionately kiss me forcing her tongue into my mouth. As she did so, she reached down and grabbed my semi-hard dick to squeeze the last few drops of my cum from my slit onto her fingers. She then disengaged our kiss, brought her creamy fingers to her mouth, and sucked them clean.

It was so sexy.

Jessica and I went to clean up while Jenny finished dinner. The three of us enjoyed our evening together just talking about life and college and a little bit about sex.

To be continued...