The 3 of Us Ep. 04

Story Info
Loving two women is possible, right?
3.6k words
4.74
12k
22

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning the three of us were making breakfast and enjoying the morning together. We talked about Jessica, our stepdaughter, leaving for college soon and confirming she was ready to go with everything she needed.

Jessica and I exchanged knowing glances throughout the morning as we thought about our actions from the night before. Occasionally she would smile and blush, letting me know she was thinking about something specific, which made me happy.

————————————

A week later I was working from home on a Friday afternoon. I heard the front door open and Jessica shout, "Anyone home?"

"Back here," I replied.

She walked in wearing a white tank top and red shorts and sat in the chair facing me.

"Are you here alone?" She asked.

"Yes, your moms at work now. She should be home around 5."

"I'm glad to hear that because I was hoping to talk with you about thoughts from last week."

"No regrets I hope," I asked, hesitatingly, remembering how I took her virginity.

"Hell no!!" Jessica declared loudly. "That was the greatest night of my life."

"I was actually thinking about college. I know this is last minute, but what if I changed my mind and spent the first two years at community college just down the road and then finished my last two at the university?"

Before I could get a word in, she continued.

"It would save a ton of money; I would get the same education and I would be able to stay here longer with you."

She finally paused to hear my response.

Thoughtfully, I said, "I don't want you to start planning your life decisions around me, Honey. You have your whole life ahead of you. There are experiences to be had and guys to meet. You don't want to squander that with me, do you?"

I knew what I was saying was true, but my heart wasn't in it. I desperately wanted her to stay. I never wanted her to leave. I loved her, and the thought of her going away from me was almost unbearable.

At the same time, I knew she was young and had a life ahead of her, which at some point would not include me as her lover. I knew I had to be willing to let her go.

With tears welling up in her eyes, she looked at me and said, "I know it won't always be this way, but I love you and I want to be with you now. You are more important to me than anything else. Someday I'm certain I will meet my 'someone special.' Until then, I only want it to be you."

It was hard to argue with her, and frankly I didn't want to. I liked what I was hearing. I wanted her close to me for as long as it could last. But, when she was ready, I was not going to stand in her way.

"We will need to talk to your mom about this. This is too big of a decision to make without her," I replied.

She agreed.

————————————

When my wife, Jenny, arrived home, she was happy to see Jessica at the house. It seemed like our daughter had been gone so much over the last couple of weeks. Jenny missed her and was happy to spend some time with her tonight.

The three of us began to discuss the idea of Jessica staying home for two more years. After considering the pros and cons, it was decided that it made the most sense to change her plans and stay home this fall as she turned 19.

Of course, Jenny was thrilled to keep her daughter close for a little while longer. I was thrilled to have both women that I love with all my heart under my roof and Jessica was ecstatic over being able to stay closer to me as well.

—————————————

The next morning, the three of us decided to go downtown, do some shopping, and enjoy a new restaurant we were itching to try. It was a memorable day for us all.

Later that evening, when we arrived home, Jessica announced that she was beat and wanted to head to bed. She disappeared upstairs, leaving my wife and I to talk with each other, for the first time, about this new development.

"What do you think about this, Kevin?" She asked me.

"Frankly, I'm a little concerned that she might be missing some of the college experiences she has dreamt of for years. But I also see how close the three of us are, and I can understand why she would miss that," I shared.

"I think you're right," Jenny said. "The three of us have never been closer. I see how deeply in love she is with you as her father, which makes me so happy."

"And I love her with all my heart," I confessed.

"I know you do; It's obvious. I can also tell that love is deeper than just a father-daughter love," Jenny said a little quieter, apparently trying to keep Jessica from overhearing.

"I'm not exactly sure what you mean Jenny," I said, a little nervous about where this conversation was going.

Just above a whisper she continued. "I know you and I love each other more than any two people ever could, but I also know our sex life has never been what you hoped for. For some reason I have always struggled with giving you more and I'm not sure exactly why."

"I also know the love you and Jessica have for each other runs deep. I know you talk about everything together. I've never been jealous of that for a minute, and it makes me incredibly happy to know you two are that close."

"I hope you won't hate me for what I'm about to say, but I've thought about this for a long time and after being together today I'm more convinced than ever." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Would you ever consider allowing Jessica to possibly meet some sexual needs in your life that I feel like I can't?"

At this point, she began to tremble from fear of how I might respond.

Never would I have expected her to say what she just said. I loved her more at this moment in my life than ever before. I can see that she acknowledged my needs and tried to think of a way to meet them. That was the most loving thing I could ever imagine. While I was certainly unsure how to reply, I loved her for what she was trying to say.

"Jenny, I love you. Nothing you could say could pull me away from you. You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me," I confessed.

"I'm not exactly sure how to respond to your idea. I will have to think about it, but I love you. No matter what comes from this conversation, that will never change. You are my treasure now, and always."

She walked over to me and hugged me for a long time. We just stood there together in the kitchen, holding each other, and wondering where this conversation will lead us.

"Have you mentioned this to Jessica? Do you even know if she'd be open to something like this?" I asked.

"I wanted to speak with you first. If you were open to the idea, perhaps we could both approach her," Jenny said.

"Let's think about it together. I don't want to do anything to harm our marriage or our daughter. We need to be sure this is something we're both comfortable with before we speak with her."

"Agreed."

We decided to head to bed after our long day. Our thoughts were lost in the conversation we just had. Neither of us was sure what might happen with this new Pandora's box that Jenny just flung open.

—————————-

The next morning, Jenny and I awoke tired, having not slept well the night before with so many thoughts swirling in our heads. Jessica was already downstairs sprawled out on the couch scanning her social media when we walked in.

"How are my two favorite people?" She asked jokingly.

"Just...need...coffee," sounding like a robot as I replied with a smile.

Jenny acted a little nervous around her daughter.

"Everything OK mom?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine sweetie. Just thinking about some things so I'm a bit distracted."

Jessica looked at me with some concern in her eyes, but I reassured her with my look. I let her know everything was fine.

A short time later, Jessica left to spend time with her friends for the afternoon while Jenny and I relaxed around the house. It wasn't long before our conversation from the night before came up again.

Hesitatingly, Jenny asked, "so what are your thoughts about Jessica 'helping' us?"

"You are correct, Jenny, both of you mean everything to me. I can honestly say I love you both with all my heart. I love the sexual intimacy that you and I share, but you were also right in the fact that it's not enough. You know I've always struggled with that."

"Yes, I know, and I'm sorry I've never been there in the way I know you need. That's why I think this might work. The three of each of us love each other so much. I think this could be our answer."

"I'm open to the idea, but I couldn't handle it if I lost either one of you, as a result," I admitted.

"I understand that," Jenny replied. "We would never allow that to happen."

"So, should we bring it up to her tonight?" Jenny questioned.

"Perhaps we should propose the idea and then give her time to process it," I said.

"I think you're right, but I really think tonight should be the night," Jenny said a bit excitedly.

———————————-

A few hours later, Jessica returned from her afternoon out with friends and Jenny and I were both waiting for her when she walked in the door. Jessica was immediately suspicious by the way we were behaving.

We invited her to come sit with us on the couch.

Her eye contact with me expressed a nervous anxiety. I once again reassured her with a wink that everything was OK.

Jenny began first.

"Your dad and I wanted to talk to you about something that is very important to the two of us. We believe there's something that you can do that could help our family in a powerful way."

Jenny looked at me as if at a loss for words, so I picked up the conversation from there.

"Over the years, Jessica, your mom and I have struggled, in an otherwise perfect marriage, with our sexual relationship. We've discussed it many times without a good solution. Your mom approached me yesterday with an idea that her and I wanted to share with you."

Jessica's eyes were bigger than saucers as she listened to me talk. Her mouth was open, and she wondered where this conversation was going.

I continued, "Your mom knows how close you and I are and how strong our relationship is. She knows you and I love each other deeply just as much as I love your mom."

At this point, Jenny's boldness kicked back in. She wanted to broach the topic herself with her daughter. "What your dad and I are asking, Jessica is, if you would be willing to help your dad in sexual ways when I feel I am unable to do so?"

There.

It was finally out in the open. Jessica appeared to almost fall off the couch when her mother said those words.

"Don't misunderstand, I'm not leaving your dad. Our marriage is far too good to mess it up now. We love each other more than ever before, but there's one area of our marriage that needs some help and we believe you are the one that can help with that."

"What exactly do you mean, mom when you say I can help with your 'sexual relationship'?" Jessica responded.

"There are times when your dad needs sexual attention and I'm just not ready to give it. I want him to be able to find that satisfaction with you. From my perspective, that is safe because I will know he is not going to someone else outside our home to find that fulfillment. It will make me happy as I will know he is going to the only other woman that he loves. And he is also bringing you joy at the same time."

Then I added, "I love your mom, and always will with all my heart. But we've often discussed the unmet physical needs of mine, and we believe, if you are willing, that same love could be expressed inside our house and those sexual needs could be met."

"And, as a young woman, we believe we can teach you what real love looks like and what you should expect from your future husband," Jenny added.

"You don't have to answer us right away. If you need time to think about this, we understand," Jenny concluded.

All three of us sat silently for a moment when Jessica began to respond.

"I understand what the two of you are asking. I love you mom. I love you for having unconditional love for dad and recognizing what he needs. And of course, you know how much I love you, Dad, with all my heart."

After another moment of thoughtful silence Jessica continued, "If this will keep your marriage strong, I want to help. I want you both to be together the rest of your lives. Dad, I would like to try to help you be more sexually satisfied, and I believe you would do the same for me as you protect me."

"I am willing to do whatever it takes to make our family stronger. You can count me in," Jessica said with a shaky voice.

Jenny began to cry as they stood and she wrapped her arms around her daughter's neck and pulled her into a tender embrace. I walked over and held both in my arms as the three of us hugged.

After a minute, I looked down and kissed Jenny on the lips, my tongue dancing with hers, just a few inches from Jessica's face. Jessica watched as we kissed passionately. After I broke the kiss from my wife I looked at Jessica and asked if I could kiss her. She looked at her mother who nodded affirmatively with permission.

"Yes, I think I would like that," Jessica replied to me with anticipation. While still holding Jenny in our embrace, I reached down and began to kiss Jessica, my tongue dancing with hers. Jenny looked on just a few inches away. As her daughter and I kissed, Jenny reached down and rubbed my hard cock on the outside of my shorts. She knew I was eager.

"The only thing I ask," Jenny said, as we reluctantly paused our kiss, "Is that I am present for the first time the two of you are intimate. I believe I want to experience it with you in that way."

Jessica and I nodded and agreed.

The three of us headed upstairs to the master bedroom. We both took our daughter by the hand and brought her beside our king-sized bed. Jenny sat in the chair a few feet away to watch our rendezvous unfold before her eyes.

"Do whatever comes naturally. I will sit and watch while the two of you enjoy each other."

Jessica and I turned our attention to each other. We began to kiss again and touch each other on the outside of our clothing. She began to moan into my neck as I slide my hands inside of her shirt to unclasp her bra.

Then, in one smooth motion, I removed her shirt and bra to reveal, once again, her beautiful tits standing at teenage attention. Her nipples were as hard as ever. I immediately bent over and began taking them into my mouth, sucking on them much to the delight of Jessica. I then bent down and removed her shorts and panties and asked her to lay back on the bed.

With Jessica completely nude just a few feet away, I went to stand beside Jenny and asked her to remove my clothes as Jessica looked on. Jenny was happy to participate in this way. She pulled off my shirt and lowered my shorts. My raging cock bounced like a diving board as she pulled my shorts down. She briefly grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times before instructing me to put it in to her daughter and enjoy.

Jessica smiled with delight upon hearing her mother's instruction. She rolled onto her back, raised her knees into the air keeping her feet on the bed and spread her legs as I approached her. I climbed in between her legs as I kissed my way up her thighs and began to lick her pussy for a minute as she groaned.

"This is an amazing feeling, mom," said Jessica. "I can't believe he's doing this to me."

"Enjoy it, my love," Jenny said.

As the week before, I licked around the folds of her labia up to her clit, and down to her anus. She was soaking wet. I stuck my tongue into her entrance several times to create the sensation of being fucked by my tongue. Jessica was panting loudly and encouraging me to continue.

After several minutes I could tell by the movement of her legs and the tremors of her hips that she was getting close to her first orgasm. That's when I focused all my attention on her engorged clit. I licked and sucked as she pulled my head harder into her pelvis.

"Oh, mom, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, he's making me cum on his face. Oooohhhhhh," she said, as the pangs of ecstasy coursed through her body. I could feel her clit spasm repeatedly in my mouth as her orgasm exploded from deep within. Her juices ran down my chin while she shuddered.

I slowly pulled away from her sensitive clit and began to focus on her labia as her orgasm subsided. After another minute I pulled my wet face away and looked into her eyes. Her afterglow was amazing. She whispered, "thank you for that. I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart."

I then crawled up between her legs until my face was above hers and my cock swayed an inch from her entrance. We both turned and glanced at Jenny. She nodded and said, "Go ahead and make each other happy."

With her permission, I aligned my cock with my stepdaughter's pussy and slowly pushed back into her for the second time in her life. She moaned into my neck as I entered her. With my beautiful wife looking on, I wasn't sure I could go slow this time. I began to pound in an out of our teen with wild abandon.

Jessica began to shout, "fuck me dad, fuck me dad, don't stop. Please fuck me." She encouraged me to go even harder. Our hips were smacking loudly as I fucked my young daughter. I glanced over once or twice and made eye contact with Jenny. It was intimate to look my wife in the eye while fucking another woman. Jenny had a beautiful smile on her face as she watched me make love to her daughter.

After a few minutes, I announced I was ready to cum. Continuing to pound a few more times and grunting loudly, I slammed down hard on her one last time and shot my load into my daughter's pussy for the second time this week.

"Yyyeesssss," was all Jessica could manage to say feeling my juices fill her canal.

When I finally finished, my softening dick slid from Jessica's pussy; My fluid followed behind. Seeing that, Jenny jumped from her chair, went to the bathroom, and collected some tissue. She brought it back to Jessica for her to clean herself up.

The two of us laid beside each other on the bed, trying to catch our breath and sweating while Jenny sat beside me looking on. She ran her hand up and down my body as she watched me recover.

She kept taking glances at her daughters naked body as she continued to touch me. I don't think it was intentional, but she couldn't help looking at the beautiful young woman beside me.

Catching her mom's glances, Jessica finally reached over and grabbed her mother's hand, placed it on her own naked belly, and said, "thank you, mom. It was beautiful that you were a part of this. I hope I did what you wanted me to."

That action caught Jenny by surprise, but she did not remove her hand. She slowly grazed her fingers over her daughter's beautiful skin, admiring the young woman she had become.

Finally, Jenny broke the silence. "It was beautiful watching the two of you make love. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing the two of you happy."

"But are you happy?" Jessica pressed with urgency.

I grabbed my wife's hands and added, "are you still OK with this decision? More than anything, Jessica and I want you to be happy too."

"Yes, I am overjoyed. To see my husband fulfilled and my daughter experience genuine love, that is all I want. I may not always be in the room when the two of you have urges for sex. Always know that I approve. You have the freedom to make each other happy. And from time to time, I will want this also."

We all agreed.

The evening was late and the three of us were exhausted. Jenny and I invited Jessica to sleep with us. The two of us were still naked and chose to sleep that way, while Jenny slept in her silk nightie, not quite ready to sleep naked with her daughter.

To be continued...