The 30 Fucks of April - Day 16

Story Info
Ari and The Bi-Guys Head to Houston for an orgy party.
1.8k words
4.15
3.9k
2
0

Part 16 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 16, 2022, Saturday. Before I tell you how day sixteen went, I'd be just out of my mind not to tell you about the shenanigans that David, Michael, and I got involved in the night we arrived in Houston.

We took an Uber to the estate of Beth and Pete Simmons. Beth was the porn star that invited me to collaborate with her and her husband. I didn't want to travel alone, so I brought my guys.

Beth and Pete belonged to a swingers group. When we arrived at their huge ranch-style place, we were greeted by Beth wearing just a robe, slightly open showing her huge tits, and her African American husband. He was massive. He kind of reminded me of Shawn with that football offensive lineman build. He was also wearing a robe slightly ajar and I was able to see his impressive member hanging.

There was a lot of talking going on and a lot of grunting and groaning from the next room where there was an orgy happening.

She hugged me, "You all came at the best time. We're having our Friday Night Orgy party, you're more than welcome to join."

Pete handed us some drinks and someone took our bags to the room we would share for the night.

There was an insane amount of fucking going on. There were about eight men not including my guys and there were five women not including me, which spelled out a whole lot of fun. I looked at the guys, "are we down?"

Michael looked over and saw this cute brunette smiling at him and he wasted no time coming out of his clothes and heading over to her, within a few seconds, her lips were pressed on his shaft as he pulled her hair.

David removed his clothes and so did I. David left me to join another man fucking a pretty biracial woman with long black hair and a slim frame.

This man walked up behind me and said, "Shall we?"

I turned to him, he was about five feet ten inches, soft brown hair trimmed low, these bright blue eyes, and a killer smile. I nodded and he walked me over to a barstool where I sat with my ass hanging off. He had perfect access to my pussy and ass and he took advantage of both. First fucking my pussy fast and then pulling out and stroking my ass nice and slow.

"I forgot to ask your name," he said as he fucked my ass nice and slow.

"It's Ari."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too--"

"I'm Harold. I'm Beth Ann's Ex."

"Really."

"Yeah. We still love fucking each other. Pete gets that."

Right about that time, my ass pulsated, "Fuck," I said.

He kissed my back and began to fire rapidly bringing himself closer. He pulled out and dripped all over my ass, "Thanks for the fuck," he said before walking off.

Just as I was about to move I heard, "Stay right there," then I felt a sizeable cock enter my pussy and I grunted. It was like fucking Shawn. I knew it had to be Pete. I turned and saw his bright smile, "Hello again," he said.

"Shit."

"I know," he replied as he continued to wear my pussy out. He pulled me off the stool. I held onto the counter. He grabbed my hips and drilled my pussy for dear life. He pulled my hair, "You gone take this dick."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'ma take your big dick, fuck."

"That's right," he said as my pussy creamed all over his cock.

His huge hand came down on my ass and he pulled out just in time to shoot cum all over it. I turned and saw Beth filming with her camera, "Nice. Perfect."

She walked over to us. She handed the camera to Pete and went down and tasted my wet throbbing pussy. She licked and sucked me until I buckled.

She rose to her feet, "Tomorrow is going to be great." She smiled and went off to fuck some more.

I was tired but I had one last fuck to complete. This Mexican guy name Fausto approached me, "You got time for one more?"

He was so sweet, I had to give him a try. He walked me over to the sofa and sat. I mounted him. His curvy cock felt delightful as I rode him wildly. He grabbed my hips, "slow mamita, slow," he insisted, "I want to enjoy this for a while."

He controlled my tempo while looking into my eyes. Our lips touched. David was sitting next to us as Beth covered his cock with her mouth. I looked at him as he got his cock sucked and he watched as I got fucked. We shared a smile.

Fausto brought my attention back to him. We kissed some more. I felt him thrusting below. We grunted and moaned. We were both so close. "Oh my god," I moaned

"Si, si, si," he moaned. He stood and bounced me on his cock. He was incredibly strong, "I'm going to fill your little pussy up."

"Yes, yes, yes," I exclaimed.

He grunted and erupted inside. My legs touched the floor. His cock slipped out and it dripped. We smiled. I thanked him for the great fuck. "I hope to see you again before you leave."

****

After a nice shower, I was spent. I lay in bed waiting for my guys to return. David came first. He went into the shower and later joined me, "Where is Michael," I asked.

"Still out there fucking."

"Geesh."

David laughed, "I think he's crushing on that brunette."

I snuggled close to David, "Um, are you upset?"

"No," he kissed my forehead, "He knows I have a little crush of my own."

I chuckled, "She better look like me."

He laughed, "If I wasn't so tired, I'd fuck you again."

"There is always the morning."

"Yes. I'm going to fuck you real good before you film in the morning."

When morning arrived, David lived up to his promise. He played with my pussy until it was sopping wet and then slid on top of me pushing his cock inside. I love how he felt pressed between my thighs as I held him.

David and I shared a special connection. We spoke daily. When I was on the verge of quitting the series, he encouraged me to keep going. "You're no quitter. You got this. I'm here for you." He said to me three nights prior.

We kissed as he applied pressure, "Yes David," I said into his ear.

"Ari, fuck doll, I love it."

"I love it too baby."

He was hitting my spot just right. I squeezed and clamped my legs on him until he grunted. He had no idea I was that strong. I had not cum that hard on his cock before, "Fuck!"

"Okay, okay, okay, shit" he responded as I eased up my grip on him. "Damn, I thought you were going to rip my cock off in your pussy," he joked as he continued to stroke.

"Sorry babe, it's so fucking good."

He got me nice and warmed up. I went for a shower. I heard when Michael entered the room. David's voice sounded, "I take it you had a great time."

"I did. I'm sure you and Ari had some fun without me."

"We did."

Michael entered the bathroom and saw my nakedness. He licked his lips. I wagged my finger, "Don't even think about it. I have to get ready to film."

He grinned and pulled me into him anyway, "You got five minutes, come on."

"Aren't you tired?"

"I'm rested now," he replied as he lifted my leg and penetrated."

"Shit," I said as his huge cock pressed against my walls. We fucked nice and hard for almost six minutes. He shot inside of me and I had to take another shower.

*****

Since they lived on a huge ranch, there were plenty of places we could shoot. For our scene, we picked the nice red bard with bails of hay. I was wearing some ripped jean shorts with a flannel bra-style bra top. I walked into the barn and saw Pete working with Harold, "I heard you guys might need a hand."

They turned and saw me and immediately their cocks filled. I could see the bulge in their jeans. "Sure, you can help us," said Harold as he pulled out his cock and stroked it for me. I walked over and helped him.

Peter stood behind me and removed my bra top and later pulled down my shorts and feasted on my morsels as I kissed Harold. I went to my knees and filled my mouth with Harold and Pete wasted no time pushing his huge cock into my pussy and slapping my ass. He humped with such voraciousness it caused my body to rock forward and back rapidly. It was hard for me to concentrate on Harold's cock.

"What's going on here?" a sweet voice sounded. We looked and saw Beth in a bathing suit, " I thought you were supposed to be helping the guys bail the hay, not getting your pussy fucked."

Pete pulled out, "Give her another chance babe, she's really good at what she does."

She rubbed his wet cock and went down and tasted him, licking all of my honey off his cock. She stood, "lay down," she commanded to me and Harold.

Harold laid first, I took a seat and his cock entered my tight ass as I rode him in reverse. He pulled me back as he held my tits. She tasted me as Pete filled her pussy with that huge cock. The sounds we made were primal. The grunts and deep groans.

Harold finally unloaded and later Pete pulled out of Beth. We took turns sucking his cock until his cum dripped onto our lips.

It was a beautiful scene. We had tons of fun. Later, we got cleaned up and headed to the pool for drinks and lunch. We had one more night of fun to endure before leaving out first thing in the morning.

Our night was a festive pool orgy this time it was Beth, that brunette whose name was Lisa, and me. Along with Michael, David, Pete, Harold, and Fausto.

As I stood in the pool stroking Michael's cock, I asked, "So, you have a thing for Lisa?"

He grinned, "She's nice. I enjoy fucking her."

"And what about me?"

"You know David and I love fucking you."

Lisa joined me, "You need some help with this one?" She asked.

"Sure," We turned and held onto the side of the pool and he took turns fucking us from behind as we kissed. Soon, I was approached by Fausto. He took me away.

David joined his lover in fucking Lisa and I had Fausto to myself on a lounge chair. The night was perfect. I could not have planned a better trip. That's all for now, until next time.