The 30 Fucks of April - Day 15

Story Info
Ari helps Megan experience DP with David & Michael.
908 words
4.14
3.3k
2
0

Part 15 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 15, 2022. Friday, day fifteen. My day started with fucking Noel twice. He left around 8:00 am. I got up and packed my bags to head to Houston. I had already told David and Michael to come over.

I had also scheduled Megan to return without Cody. I planned to film with the guys first and later give Megan her fantasy with the guys off-camera. If she had a fantasy of being double penetrated, my guys would do her right and make it sweet and sensual.

Since our flight took off at 1:00 pm, I didn't have much time to play around. The guys arrived at exactly 8:45 am and immediately got undressed. Storm and Megan arrived at 9:00 am.

Megan sat on the chaise lounge watching me work with the guys. I wanted her to see that they would give her an insane experience, one she would not forget. Being spoiled by two strong handsome men.

I lay in bed with Michael on my left and David on my right. They both eased their fingers down to my sweet spot, taking turns circling my clit as they each sucked my nipples.

I saw how she enjoyed the show. Her mouth opened. She touched herself. It was sexy.

Their fingers slipped into my wet opening moving slow and then fast. They brought me to the edge and sent me over. My legs trembled as I panted. David pulled me on top and I mounted his firm cock and rocked back and forth tossing my hair to the side enjoying the ride as I looked at Michael stroking his huge cock preparing to give me what I wanted.

David pulled me into him and grabbed my ass, pulling my cheeks open wide. Michael took his time and licked my split. He fingered my hole getting it ready. Soon, I felt his tip knocking at my door and finally, he entered, and there I was sandwiched between them.

It was a sight to behold. Three bodies pressed together. Hearts raced. The room was filled with panting, moaning, grunting, and profanities. Our bodies perspired, we were tacky, yet we were in sexual bliss. She wanted what I had at the moment. I heard her moan as she pleasured her wet cunt.

Michael pulled out of me and lay. I mounted his cock in reverse and David kneeled before me. I licked all my honey off of his cock until he exploded in my mouth. It dripped and oozed from the corners. He kissed me without disgust. We shared a naughty grin.

I saw her smile at our nasty yet sexy behavior. She wanted it. I continued to feel Michael's huge cock as I twerked on his shaft. It wouldn't be long or that's what I thought. He rolled me over to my side and continued to fuck my pussy fast. We kissed, panted, cussed, and finally, he erupted leaving me wet and messy.

I especially loved that Michael didn't immediately pull his cock from my pussy when he nutted. He let it rest inside of me. Feeling my walls collapse on his softening cock. I could always squeeze another orgasm in when he left his throbbing cock inside of me.

I flinched and smiled. It was done.

By 10:35 am the guys were ready for her. Storm and I warmed her up by tasting her as the guys watched. It got them nice and hot for some more action.

I walked her to the middle of the room. They each caressed her firm body, kissing her, pinching her pert nipples. The way she cooed got me hot all over again. They fingered her sweet bare cunt and later Michael went down and tasted her as David kissed her mouth.

"Um," she moaned. She had this look of sheer ecstasy on her face. To be spoiled by two men was divine. Michael stood. The men held their cocks and stroked. She went to her knees taking one after the other in her mouth. She looked perfect. I walked over and kneeled beside her, fingering her sweet spot as she licked and slurped.

Soon I was helping her lick and slurp. Our tongues touched as we shared licking their tips. I stepped back. She stood to her feet. Michael lifted her. I guided his cock to her entrance and she felt all of him and moaned in delight. David pressed his way into her free spot and she grunted. Her mouth opened and she flexed and tightened, "Relax," I insisted.

She took a few breaths and settled into the sensation. Hearing her moan. Hearing her grunt. I stroked her precious golden locks and kissed her mouth, "You're doing great."

The guys agreed as they continued to service her nicely. When they finally filled her up, her hair was damp and her skin was red. I smiled, "How was it?"

She smiled, "Fun but exhausting, my god, may I use your shower?"

"Of course."

She went for a bath and I gave my guys a high five, "That's how it's done!"

They smiled, "She was good. I like her. A little timid at first."

Storm smiled, "I have to get going, but you all have fun in Texas."

"Thanks, babe."

We hugged her before she left.

After Megan left. The guys and I hopped in the shower and got ready for our flight. Well, that's all for now, until next time...