The 30 Fucks of April - Day 17

Story Info
Ari & Ian for a day of pleasure.
2.2k words
4.6
2.2k
2
0

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 17, 2022. Sunday. Houston was fire. I could not have asked for a better experience. I was definitely looking forward to visiting Beth, Peter, and Harold again. I loved their love for fucking. I wondered if I would ever find a sweet setup such as the one, they had. I knew Felipe was out of the question and Noel knew I was a porn star, but he didn't like it. The only guy that was okay with what I was doing was Todd. I smiled when I thought about him. I missed him. I wanted to feel his long cock inside of me while he talked shit in my ear.

I arrived home and had a few hours before it would be time to prepare for day seventeen. I had scheduled this white guy named, Ian. When I tell you he was all kinds of sexy, Lord, help my soul.

I stared at his pictures mesmerized by his green eyes. That was my thing. If a guy or girl had green eyes, it instantly made my pussy wet. He had this pretty dark skin, thick eyebrows that rested above his eyes that sort of looked half-closed. He was giving one hell of a smolder.

He had an evenly trimmed beard and mustache. His black hair was tapered on the sides and combed back and to the right on one side.

I sat at my desk trying to get my mind right. Just before I went to close my computer, I received a message from Megan, "Can I see you tomorrow?"

I smirked and responded, "Of course, love, will it be you and Cody or just us?"

She replied, "Just us," with a smiley face and a bunch of wet and cat emojis. I had scheduled her to arrive well after my day eighteen filming.

The doorbell sounded; I knew it was Storm. I went to let her in. She looked so pretty in a pair of short beige shorts that showed off her fit legs and thighs. She ran track in high school and still competed in events around town.

She kissed my mouth. I smiled, "Don't start." She laughed.

"I'm going to go take a shower, Ian should be here shortly." Before I got into the shower, Todd called. As soon as I heard his nice baritone resonating in my ear, I got horny as fuck.

"Hey, baby, I got your message."

"Are you available later?"

"For you of course."

"I'll see you later then." I ended the call and washed up. By the time I finished, Ian was already getting prepped by Storm. I couldn't help but smile as I watched him get oiled up and later photographed.

He winked at me. I hurried and got oiled and joined him for several shots. He had amazing energy. I loved his uncircumcised cock. I pushed back the skin and licked the tip. When my lips covered his cock, he moved my hair to the side to watch his rod glide between my burgundy-stained lips.

He tilted my head back and came to my level for a kiss. We ended up in bed in sixty-nine. He held my ass tightly and licked up one side and down the other. As he slurped and tasted, my head bobbed along his shaft. I pulled up his rod in my left hand and sucked each of his plums. I saw his toes curl and his quads flex. I could have made him cum, but I eased up. He blew out a breath of air, "Shit," as he slapped my ass, "ride it."

I eased down, grabbed it with one hand, placed it at my entrance, and swallowed him in my wet pussy taking the length of him, "Ummm," he felt nice. I placed my feet flat on the mattress and did squats on his cock. After several minutes, my quads got sore. I adjusted my position allowing my legs to rest while rotating my hips. I placed my right hand down between my legs and rubbed my clit rapidly and squirted after a minute.

He pulled me back and humped rapidly while holding my hips in place. Nothing but sweet pleasure as our bodies connected. He rolled right and spooned me. Threaded his arm through my left leg and played with my pearl. Our lips connected and our tongues danced. The friction below set the room on fire. His skin was warm next to mine.

He was close to finishing. He pulled out and held his cock. I got in position and waited. It dripped from his tip and onto my tongue. I smiled after I swallowed. He kissed my mouth, "This was fun."

"It was," I replied.

"Can we go live," he asked.

I looked at Storm to see if she was game. She grinned and nodded as she put away her cameras. "Sure, we'll give you a few moments to recoup your strength."

He smiled, "Thanks,"

I sent him to the kitchen where I had snacks. Some finger sandwiches, chips, and drinks. He ate up and I went to wash off a little while Storm got naked. When I went back out, Storm was already on her knees.

He had a fist full of her hair. She had both hands on his cock stroking it wildly while she kissed his tip. I kneeled next to her and we kissed his tip as our hands explored each other's private areas. We fingered each other as we kissed and licked his cock.

Storm ended up on the bed. He pressed his way into her sopping wet pussy and began stroking away. I straddled Storm's face. I looked into Ian's beautiful eyes as Storm tasted me. He worked vigorously on her tight little pussy. Our lips touched for a moment before I leaned over to lick her clit. I flicked it rapidly with my tongue.

He pulled his cock out and fed it into my mouth. I tasted Storm's honey all over his cock. He pulled my hair and fucked rapidly for several strokes before pulling out and diving back into Storm. This continued. Storm had hit my sweet spot. My O Face appeared. He grinned. He pulled his cock out of Storm just as I started trembling. He lifted me with ease and dove into my pussy.

Storm immediately played with my tits and wiggled my clit as Ian fucked me for dear life. My body shook as he rammed quickly. Storm kissed my mouth. I moaned through our kisses. She watched me with tenderness speaking sweetly, "You feel good babe?"

"Um-hmm," I responded.

Ian leaned into me and took it slower, pushing his cock so far in his balls rested on my ass. I wrapped my arms around him. He whispered, "I'm about to cum."

He held himself up almost in a pushup stance and thrust faster. His body tightened and he grunted, "Argghhh, fuck, shit," as he filled me.

*****

Filming was done. I got myself pretty for a date with Todd. I wore a plunging V-neck sequined dress which was black with flecks of blue-green and gold and pair of gold stilettos and a new blonde wig that flowed perfectly in huge wavy curls.

Even though Todd knew I was Yolanda, I liked the look of Ari with him. We looked like a high-powered super-star porn couple. We met at a nice restaurant and ate minimally. It was sort of late so we just had appetizers and wine.

"I watched your live," he said as he ate some spinach artichoke dip on a piece of French bread. He often mentioned the lives as a way to hint to me that maybe I did too much in the sessions with guys or women.

I grinned, "Do you approve?"

He smiled, "I'll let you know later," he responded. That usually meant he was going to fuck me extra hard. I liked enticing him. It always made our sex more intense. It was our thing. As much as he hated to admit it, he loved watching other men try to fuck me as good as he could. Truth was, I enjoyed fucking those guys. It was a job. There were some that I enjoyed more than others, such as David and Michael. But they were a couple. I was their extracurricular activity. When it came to Todd, I loved fucking him. He had me hooked from that first day when he tamed me.

After we ate, we went dancing. Todd had on these dark gray slacks and a nice short-sleeved button-down shirt. He always caught the eye of women wherever we went. He did look like a model.

He wasn't much of a dancer, but he let me back my ass up on him as he held a beer in one hand and gripped my right hip with his other. We danced for an hour and had drinks before heading to his place.

We walked in and saw Ted with his girlfriend named Jai. She was a tiny Asian girl. Her hair was long, jet black, and straight. She had a round face and her eyes would nearly close when she smiled, "Hi, you must be Ari," she said looking at me.

"Yes, hi, nice to finally meet you. Ted talks about you a lot."

She looked over at Ted with a smile, "Really?"

They hadn't been dating long, but Ted was all in with her. She owned an online fashion boutique. Todd was ready to head to his room. He looked at me and motioned with his head for me to wrap up my conversation. I chuckled, "We are headed to bed."

She smiled, "Let us know if you want company."

Ted's eyes widened and he hoped Todd was up for it, but Todd replied, "Maybe in the morning, we have some things to take care of right now."

"Oh, Okay Todd, be like that."

"If you're still here in the morning come to the room." He said as we left them in the living room."

Things started in the shower. Our naked bodies glistened and beaded water and florescent light. My long dark hair curled under the stream of water, he ran his hands through my curls and squeezed, "You know you don't have to wear that wig when we're together."

"I know. It's fun."

He kissed my mouth slowly and then turned me. His body pressed against mine. I felt his cock poking my ass. He took his left hand and held my neck gently and his right finger made tiny circles on my clit, slow, methodical, getting me warmed up before the serious workout.

His left hand slid down and held my left tit. His cock rubbed my ass the entire time he polished my pearl. My moans echoed in the space. When his finger slipped inside I could hear the squish. He whispered, "That's it, Ari. Cum on my finger babe."

He continued to finger allowing it to slide along the hood before pushing back inside. My leg began to shake. I buckled and grabbed his hand.

Soon, I went to my knees and took the length of his cock into my mouth as he held the sides of my face driving and thrusting. I looked up into his beautiful gray eyes. Back and forth his cock slid in my mouth as I pressed my lips tightly on his shaft trying to give it an extra zing.

He loved it. I felt his tight firm ass cheeks clenched as I grabbed and held onto him. He pushed all the way in and waited until I gagged before he pulled back. His cock popped out of my mouth; his thumb circled my lips before he helped me to my feet. Our lips touched.

Soon after the sound of running water receded. It was time to get my pussy pounded nicely. We dried quickly and headed to the bedroom. I was expecting him to bend me over and slap my ass, but he looked into my eyes and held me in his gaze causing me to smile.

He looked at my naked flesh admiring my curves. His hands covered my canvas. He leaned in and kissed me before he pushed into me causing me to lie back on the bed. He parted my legs and found his way inside. Looking down, showering my face, neck and breasts with kisses.

Just the way he sucked my nipples alone sent me into a frenzy. Our bodies melted as I held him. His hips moved slowly pausing at each thrust and pushing deep making me grunt and let out sweet moans. His heart beat rapidly as did mine. We had a perfect rhythm going. I reached for his ass and thrust my hips upward.

"Yes, fuck, yes, Ari," he said with delight.

He rolled and I was on top. My hands were on his strong chest as I moved rapidly. He grabbed my hips and slowed me down. I leaned into him, kissing his chin, rubbing my face along the hairs of his beard, then kissing his neck and biting his earlobe, "Baaaaby, I love it."

His hands were in my hair. We paused to kiss. I felt his cadence pick up as his hands went to my ass. He moved underneath, "Yes, baby, shit feels so good. Fuck my pussy good."

He complied with my request. Stroked it until it purred. I lay in his arms. His thrusts continued with more vigor until he erupted. We panted and moaned and later passed out.

Well, that's all for now, until next time.