The 30 Fucks of April - Day 27

Story Info
Ari & Joy with the fellas.
1.4k words
2.6k
1
0

Part 27 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 27, 2022. Wednesday. My eyes fluttered open. I stretched between the bodies of two fine-ass men, one Latin, the other Asian. My eyes shifted to the clock on the wall to the left next to the large flat-screen TV. It was 7:08 am. I nudged Caesar, "Wake up."

He squirmed and squinted at the clock, "I thought you said 8:30."

I nudged him, "You have to get up and get ready silly." I then nudged Johnny. His body didn't move. One eye opened, "Come on girl, you know you ain't ready for us to leave." He rolled over and closed his eyes.

"See this is why I should have not given y'all any ass last night." I tried to leave the bed but Caesar reached for my arm and pulled me into him. I felt his shallow breaths on my skin before his lips pressed onto mine, he ran his fingers through my soft curls, "I like you better with your hair like this."

I smiled, "You're sweet."

His finger touched my lips. "Can we watch you today? I mean we can even help."

"You wanna be my new cameraman?"

"I can."

"You won't try to fuck my man behind my back."

He chuckled, "I won't do that to you." His hand eased down and rubbed my ass, "You decided to forgive him?"

"I will...eventually. I'm having fun for now."

He grinned and kissed my mouth as he eased on top. My legs parted and I received him moaning softly when we connected, "I'm having fun too," he admitted before his lips touched mine. Soft sweet moans filled the room as I held him tightly thrusting my hips up taking every inch of him. My eyes closed. His strokes were so divine, "Oooh god," I moaned before biting his shoulder and leaving a tiny pink mark.

He lifted my leg onto his shoulder watching his dick glide in my pussy smiling down on me like he wanted to make a baby or some shit. I placed my hands over my face to avoid his tender stare. It was too much. I couldn't have him giving me sweet eyes while stroking my kitty the way he was. I didn't want to confuse shit in my head. This was fun. My payback. My break while on the breakup.

But he took my hands and held them over my head continuing to stroke me to perfection while kissing my neck, chest, and nipples. We gasped simultaneously. I felt his rod pulsating inside of me. His skin was so warm as he pressed into me with faint sounds of ecstasy fading as our orgasms subsided.

He looked into my eyes and grinned, "Don't ever cover your face while I'm fucking you."

I laughed, "What?"

"You heard me," he insisted.

I nodded. He rolled off me and I went to the shower to get ready for Joy to arrive. It had been a while since we connected. And since Storm and I were on shaky ground and Meagan was busy with Noel, I asked her to come to give me some of that honey pot.

******

I put Johnny and Caesar to work with the cameras. They were happy to help since it involved them getting to watch two hot chicks fuck in the shower. There we stood in five-inch stilettos sucking each other's lips as our soft hands caressed the other's damp flesh. Her ivory and my caramel blended nicely.

It had been days since I tasted a woman. My last encounter was with Daria when we had the get-together at David and Michael's place. It was time to wet my lips. As much as I loved dick, I loved tasting a sweet spot as well.

I held her wet red locks in my left hand while fingering her with the right. Our lips touched and our tongues danced. Back and forth, in and out my finger slipped. Her mouth puckered as she moaned in delight, "You like that?"

"yeah, yeah," she uttered repeatedly. I went to suck her pert nipples. Soon, I felt her body tremble, "Ari," she moaned. I pulled my fingers from her dripping pussy and let her taste how sweet she was. She grinned as she licked my fingers clean.

I stepped out of my heels and went down. Licked each side before flicking her clit with my tongue. She held onto my wet blonde wig thrusting her hips. It didn't take long before she squirted in my face. I stood to my feet and we kissed some more.

She stepped out of her heels and led me to the floor. My legs spread and she didn't waste time tasting me like a hungry animal. I ran my hand through her hair and moaned. She was licking just right. I bit my bottom lip when her fingers pushed inside and she moved rapidly. My head fell back and I grunted, "Oh god, shit."

Johnny placed his camera down and went to his knees. His cock popped out of the shorts he wore and he penetrated Joy from behind as she tasted me. I shook my head and he flashed his pearly white teeth, "Y'all looked like you could use some company."

She smiled as she took on his long deep strokes from behind. Once my second orgasm hit, I stood to my feet and began recording Johnny as he worked Joy over. His thrusts went from slow and deep to fast and choppy.

She yelped the harder he pounded. I stood close getting a great shot of her pussy creaming on his shaft as he pulled back almost leaving her wet village and plunging back in. He went faster and faster and groaned before snatching his cock out and stroking it wildly until he shot all over her back and ass.

After shooting the video, the four of us sat talking on the balcony. The conversation was light-hearted about movies we'd seen, places we'd visited, and some childhood memories. I looked at my cellphone, "Oh dang, I have to schedule the next two days," I said as I rose to my feet.

I still had to book Thursday and Friday. Saturday was already planned out. I didn't know how I was going to fit everyone in that apartment for the shoot. It would prove to be a challenge. Johnny smiled, "we can film the next two days at the private beach house."

At first, I imagined he was kidding but he was serious. Caesar chimed in happily, "I think that's a great idea. And, you can do the last day at the beach house too."

"We can have a party at the end," Added Johnny.

I nodded. The idea had promise. After agreeing, I went to my computer and sent the notice to the cast members about where to meet and the instructions on how to arrive. As I looked over the list, I saw Todd's name. I wondered if he would attend. I sighed as I hit send.

Caesar's strong hands rubbed my shoulders, "You ready?" he asked in Spanish. I smiled as I stood. Joy was practically jumping. She was ready to chill on a private island and so was I. It would be a mini vacay with tons of sex.

We headed out for some food and later stopped at Joy's place to retrieve some items and headed to the beach house.

****

Lying on a lounge next to Caesar looking at the sky as the light gave way to the darkness, he held my hand looking at the designs on my nails, "You have pretty hands," he said, and then looked at my feet, "Your toes are pretty too."

"Thanks."

"So, what's next?"

I chuckled, "A break. A long one. I'll take a vacation somewhere."

"You should go to Puerto Rico."

"I should. Maybe I will."

"I can be your tour guide."

I looked over into his hazel eyes. He chuckled. As I looked out at Johnny and Joy playing pool volleyball I thought about Todd. In two days, I'd possibly see him. I looked at Caesar, "Todd may come on the 30th."

He nodded, "I get it. You want me to behave," he replied licking his lips, "I'll see what I can do."

"Please. I do still care about him and I don't want to make things crazier." Todd would fight if provoked and I had a feeling Caesar would not back away from a scuffle if one approached him.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek, "I promise. I won't start any shit when your man comes," he joked, "But for now, I'm going to enjoy having you to myself."

Our lips touched and we later joined Johnny and Joy in the pool.

Well, that's all for now. Until next time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Why Are You Doing This? A college student lost her virginity to the landlord.in BDSM
Cindy's Bikini - Friends Forever Part 14 - Cindy makes an embarrassing offer to old friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jessie Pt. 01 Wife friend asks her out on a date.in Loving Wives
Portrait of Fiona Meeting again after forty years.in Mature
Helpful Encounters Frightened woman faces danger, enjoys friends with benefits.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories