The 30 Fucks of April - Day 28

Story Info
Ari enjoys a foursome at the beach house with friends.
1.2k words
3.4k
1
0

Part 28 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey journal, April 28, 2022. Thursday. Three days left. When I first set out on the quest to journal thirty days of sexual experiences, it seemed like it would be easy. The fucking part was easy. It was exhausting at times but easy. The hard part was the emotional roller coaster. You never expect to get attached. I guess if I had gone with my original plan to fuck thirty different people it would not have led me down such an emotional path but then again who knows?

My connection with Todd was on day one from that moment he whispered into my ear, "When I come to fuck you this is how I want to fuck you." I loved the way he took control. I loved how he held me. And over time I began to love him.

My connection with David and Michael was on day one as well. They were so gentle and tender with me. They had always looked out for me. If I needed anything, I could count on them. Some guys leave an imprint on your heart and as I sat atop Caesar in a king-sized bed looking into his eyes with my hips rocking back and forth, I felt yet another connection.

We had partied all night by the pool which entailed a crazy foursome with Johnny and Joy. And later we talked all night until we fell asleep and there, I was with his cock deep inside of me as I moaned my head off cumming all over his dick as he burst inside of me.

I rolled off and lay next to him. He turned to me, "What time are we filming today?"

Still panting, I replied, "In about three hours." I needed time to relax, shower, and eat.

*****

At breakfast, Johnny teased, "We heard you guys in there having fun without us."

We both blushed. My eyes darted at him, "We assumed you'd be having fun of your own."

"We were," he leaned over and kissed Joy's cheek.

After breakfast, we headed out to the beach for some kayaking, swimming, and sunbathing, and then headed back around noon for lunch which included mimosas. I almost forgot I had to film for day twenty-eight until Johnny brought it up, "Let's go to my room to film. I have cameras set up from last night."

I looked over at Joy. Her cheeks flushed red, "Yeah, we made quite a long video last night. Already has over 10k views."

"Nice. I looked at Johnny and asked, "Aren't you ever afraid your wife will see you?"

He shook his head, "She's not into porn. That's why I married her."

We chuckled. The irony of it. We headed to his room and began to film day twenty-eight. It started with both of us on our knees as the men fed their dicks into our pussies doggy-style. Johnny and I were on the left as Caesar pounded Joy on the right.

Johnny had pulled my legs out and went to the prone bone while holding my neck as he talked shit in my ear, "That's it, take all this dick girl."

He pulled out and lay down. I looked back at Joy and motioned for her to join me. Caesar pulled out of her pussy and let her join me sucking Johnny. He bit his lip as he watched us fight over licking his shaft. Caesar was inside of me stroking with ease. He pulled out and went back to Joy and rocked her kitty some more before returning to service mine again.

I eased up and sat on Johnny's face holding onto the headboard as he licked and slurped my juices. Joy was still servicing his cock as Caesar wore out her pussy.

Her moans provoked me to turn around on Johnny's face. His arms wrapped around my thighs as he went deep inside. I shuddered as I watched Joy tremble and squeal, "I'm cuuuumming."

Caesar gave her a break. He laid down and eyed me and I knew he wanted me right then but Johnny still had me wrapped up. I looked back and chuckled, "You gonna let me go?"

He released my thighs and then slapped my ass as I moved off of him. Joy took a seat on his rod and rode him until he nutted inside of her. As they lay panting and groaning, I lay on Caesar with my legs stretched out feeling all of his cock pressing against my walls moaning and whaling as another orgasm hit me.

He gripped the back of my head and ass as he thrust wildly bringing himself closer with each stroke until he gasped, "Arghhhh!" It was done. Day twenty-eight was done. I cried as I felt his seed enter me.

The realization that I was so close to the end overwhelmed me. He looked into my eyes, "I know I didn't make you cry," he joked.

I chuckled, "I'm just so overwhelmed," I admitted. He hugged and kissed me. Joy and Johnny rubbed my back and encouraged me. It felt nice to know I had come so far. I almost gave up but with great people sticking by my side I was near the end. Two days left. I took a deep breath and smiled.

I kissed his mouth, "Thank you!"

****

Later that night, I snuck away to answer a few text messages and make a phone call. The first text was to Storm telling her that I didn't hate her for what happened. She admitted that Todd had repeatedly told her that he loved me.

That made me feel better. I still wasn't at a place where I could be cool with her but I didn't feel like she should shoulder all the blame.

Then I replied to Todd. He had asked if it was cool for him to still be in the grand finale. I told him that I looked forward to seeing him. Even though my pussy was being well taken care of...it hits differently when you're being fucked by a man that you know loves you.

His strokes are different from a regular fuck. Or maybe it was just me. Or maybe my pussy just loved Todd's dick more than any other dick I had ever had. There was no denying that I couldn't wait to see him on Saturday despite my misbehaving. But that was about to be over soon.

I also called David and we spoke for a while. He and Michael missed me being in their bed. I invited them to come to the beach house on Friday for a dress rehearsal. He also informed me that they would need me to see their doctor soon to do the procedure for retrieving my eggs.

I was both happy and scared. In less than a month my eggs and his sperm would be combined and inserted into another woman. And technically, we would have a child.

After our conversation, I found Caesar and explained to him that I planned to forgive Todd and work on my relationship. He was understanding. He pulled me down to sit with him on the lounge chair. He kissed the top of my head, "I still have a couple of days to be with you. I'm going to enjoy them while I can."

We sat and talked the night away before heading to bed.

Well, that's all for now. Until next time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Off the Clock It started off as a fun little fling...in Mature
Husband's Best Friend Turns to More Husbands best friend, turns into more, and more...in Erotic Couplings
Paying It Back She recalls freeing her lustful hubby from his shell at Prom.in First Time
The New Management Louise's Adventures get more complex.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Dangles Beautiful black girl loves showing off her piercings.in Interracial Love
More Stories