The 30 Fucks of April - Day 26

Story Info
Ari takes on Zack.
2.4k words
2.3k
2
0

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey journal, April 26, 2022. Terrific Tuesday. I woke up that morning feeling like I had caught my second wind despite all the bullshit I had encountered. I woke up exceptionally horny as I lay next to David. I rubbed his cock until it filled and stood at attention. I eased on top of him and took a seat.

His hands caressed my back and went to my ass guiding my strokes to his liking. Softly we moaned as Michael lay sound asleep. Up and down, up and down until I made circles with my hips swallowing all seven inches. My eyes rolled back as he took my nipple into his mouth and sucked. He felt me tremble. He grabbed my hips and thrust upward rapidly until he burst. We let out a soft giggle before I rolled off of him and headed to the bathroom.

After I cleaned up, was in the kitchen when David and Michael joined me. I had made them breakfast. Michael kissed my cheek, "Look at you. Thanks," he said as he grabbed a piece of bacon, "Did David tell you?"

I looked at David with eyebrows raised, "Tell me?"

"We found a young lady that will carry our child," replied David.

"Really?"

"Yes. But we want it to be your eggs and David's sperm."

I nodded, "I suppose that's cool, right."

"We know you're still trying to figure out stuff with Todd. We don't want to add any other strain to your relationship."

"That's sweet," I said as I hugged them both. "I appreciate that." I looked at the time, "I better get out of here and get ready for day twenty-six."

"Five days to go!" David added excitedly.

******

As I headed to the apartment I received a call from a strange number. Usually, I didn't answer, but something compelled me to answer the call, "Hello?" I said in a question thinking it was some weird solicitor.

"Buenos dias chula," his voice sounded in my ear.

"Caesar?"

"You recognize my voice." Before I could ask he said, "I hope you don't mind, I got your number out of Johnny's phone."

"Now why would you do that?"

"Because. Look, I'm not going to lie. I'm feeling you."

"Well, aren't you with Johnny sort of?"

"Johnny and I have fun. I only get to see him like once every other month. I want someone I can kick it with on the regular."

"I see." That was certainly an interesting turn of events. I didn't know if I should entertain it. I sighed, "I'm still trying to sort something out from a previous situation."

"You can have friends right? I assume you and that guy David are--"

"Sir, you are in my business."

He laughed, "My bad. I mean. I've seen the videos. Y'all have a certain energy around each other. I was just hoping maybe I could get some of that too."

"So, is this about ass, or do you want a genuine friendship because David and I are friends amongst other things?"

"I want a true connection."

I was still driving to my location. I was invited to film with Zack the Dom at his place. As I turned onto the block where he lived, I said to Caesar, "I'm about to film. Call me later."

"Will do." The call ended.

****

The playroom Zack had was far fancier than the little room I had made in my closet space. He had all sorts of toys and gadgets. Tabitha was there wearing nothing but a leather collar and some cuffs on her ankles and wrists.

She stood next to a massive African-looking man whose dick hung low damn near to his mid-thigh. Zack stood behind me as I wore the same attire as Tabitha. He pinched my nipples and said, "We're going to have some fun. You remember Tabitha and this strapping young man's name is Desta."

Zack wore a plain white button-down shirt opened. His trousers were gray. The zipper was open and his cock hung out. He instructed his subs to tie me to this wall. After I was standing there with my wrists and ankles fastened they rubbed and touched me below as he stood before me stroking himself.

Desta on my left sucked my nipple and Tabitha was on my right sucking the other. Tabitha rubbed my swollen clit as Desta pushed his thick finger in and out. I moaned softly until I flinched when my clit pulsated.

As Zack approached, they stepped aside. He placed his tip at my opening and teased me while kissing my mouth. "You want that pussy fucked good don't you?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"Not yet." He turned from me and had Tabitha go to her knees. He pushed his cock into her mouth until she gagged. Her eyes bulged and tears formed. He pulled out for a second and pushed it back in holding her thick curly hair to one side as he pushed his hips forward. Saliva pooled in the corners of her mouth and dripped. He took the spit and rubbed it onto her cheek before giving it a little slap. She opened her mouth and received him again gagging. He pulled from her mouth and helped her to her feet.

He had her bend over and Desta pushed his huge cock into her tight hole and she belted out. I saw her skin turning red as she took on his powerful strokes. His chiseled body moved vigorously as he slapped her ass making it redder.

Zack dropped to his knees and drank from my cup driving me into a frenzy with his tongue work. I cried out but he continued until my body quaked and I dripped on his lips. He stood to his feet and kissed my mouth wildly.

He stepped back and undid my right ankle, lifted my leg, and entered me. He gave me an intense glare as he stood there thrusting, "That's a good girl," he commented softly.

I could still see Tabitha's slim frame being taken apart by Desta's insane strokes. Her body rattled with each thrust and she moaned and yelped. He pulled out of her ass and walked her over to where their master was giving me a nice punishment.

He stepped aside and held my leg up as Tabitha tasted me and Desta found his way into her tight little cunt. She paused from tasting me and moaned uncontrollably for a while. Then Zack reached over and slapped her ass hard, "Take it!" he commanded. Soon her moans were muffled by the licking and slurping of my honey pot.

My eyes rolled. My head turned from one side to the other, "Fuck!" I belted out as I climaxed. Zack undid the other side of my straps. I stood before him looking into his eyes wondering what was next. His hand gently turned me to face Desta. Tabitha looked on as he lifted me and placed me on his huge dick. My mouth gaped open as I slid down to the base. I could see the grin on his face as he stretched out my pussy.

Zack stood behind me and pried his way into my tight puckered ring. My mind was running wild. I wanted to scream but I held my composure and took it. They bounced me on their dicks with my legs over their arms.

Sweat dripped and we all moaned like wild animals, "Uhh, uhh, oh fuck." Desta said as he approached the height of glory. He was ready to fill me but he held on until his master was ready.

Zack drilled rapidly and suddenly pulled out. Desta set my feet on the floor. I went to my knees. Tabitha joined me and they showered us in their sticky substance.

*****

After an invigorating workout, I relaxed in the apartment reviewing the final days left to shoot. Only four days left and I would be done. I left the computer and went to the bed, allowing my body to fall back onto the fluffy pillows. My cellphone sounded, I reached for it and saw the same number from earlier. I knew it was Caesar.

I answered, "Hola, chula."

"Hello," I replied.

"What are you doing?"

"Well," I looked at the time and responded, "It's almost 11:00 pm, I'm about to go to bed. why'd you wait so long to call?"

He chuckled, "I was out with Johnny. You know how it is."

"I do. So what's up?"

"Tell me more about you. I mean some real stuff, not the surface stuff."

"Wow, okay sir. Let's see. I'm my mother's only child. Um, my dad lives in the US Virgin Islands with his wife and two children. My mom is still in VA but she visits from time to time. I moved here when I was nineteen to attend college. Dropped out when I had two years because the job I was working paid well. I keep saying I'll go back but I haven't yet. Maybe one day I will."

"What were you studying?"

"Communications. Your turn."

"I was born down in Miami. My folks are still together. They live close to South Beach. I moved here two years ago because I was dating this girl."

"And what happened?"

"She found out I was bi and it freaked her out."

"I see."

"And what about you and your situation?"

"It's pending. I'm trying to see if I can forgive a huge transgression. It's killing me."

"Damn what did he do, sleep with your best friend?" he chuckled but soon stopped laughing when he heard my silence, "Nooooo, dude didn't."

"He did. In his defense, we would normally have threesomes with the girl, but she was on some foul shit telling him that I was in love with David...so they started creeping without me."

"Um, damn, so, do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Love David."

"David is my friend. I do care about him. I'm not about let myself fall in love with a man that is already married to someone else. That's why I was focusing my energy on Todd, but now, shit I don't even know."

I heard cars whizzing by and Johnny's voice as a car door opened and shut, "Is that Ari's sexy ass?"

"It's her."

"What were you guys doing?"

"We were having some drinks with his friends. I told him I was coming to the car to call you."

"Yeah girl, if you're still up? You might as well have some company."

I chuckled, "Y'all are tripping it's about to be midnight and I have to film tomorrow."

"Come on girl. You know you want some company, we are almost there."

"Geesh, it's giving booty call."

"It's not like that," Caesar replied.

"So to be clear you don't want any ass tonight?"

He laughed.

"Ah ha, that's what I thought. I'll see you in a few, but y'all have to be out by 8:30 am."

The call ended and I awaited their arrival.

****

When they arrived, I opened the door wearing my shorts and tank. They looked sharp in designer jeans and fitted shirts that showed off their arms and flat tummies. "Uh looks as if you two had a great time."

Caesar looked as if he was over it, "He had fun. I was ready to leave."

I laughed as I offered them something to drink neither wanted anything. Johnny sat at my desk and Caesar on my chaise lounge. I sat at the edge of my bed and listened to them talk about their night.

These were some snobby business constituents of Johnny's. They all worked in the tech industry. Most of them were wealthy. Caesar was down to earth and didn't like listening to a bunch of rich folks brag about their money.

They continued to talk and I got cozy under the covers. Johnny commented, "Damn you not going to invite us to lay with you?"

"Sorry, no outside clothes on my bed."

He stood and disrobed, "Say less." He joined me under the covers. "You coming C?"

Caesar stood and removed his clothes. I watched and saw his package. It was quite impressive. He lay on my left as I was on my back. He stared into my eyes bringing his full lips closer, first just a peck and later slipping his tongue past my teeth.

Johnny disappeared under the covers. My panties slipped off one leg. I felt his tongue on my pulsating clit. Caesar tossed back the covers and watched as Johnny slurped. Caesar turned my head and slipped his tongue back into my mouth. Suckling my lips and later traveling down to my nipples.

Johnny began fingering me with vigor as he licked. I squirmed and moaned, "Fuuuck Johnny." He continued making me skeet all over his face. He went to his knees wiping his chin and pulling my legs until he filled me.

My hips thrust upward taking every inch of him while Caesar played with my clit and kissed my mouth. After several minutes of intense stroking. Johnny allowed my hips to rest. "Turn over," he commanded. Caesar lay awaiting my mouth and devoured his shaft as Johnny dove into my pool once again creating a splash.

He held my hips and drilled while moaning and grunting as I deep-throated his friend. The way Caesar held my hair to the right and watched my mouth was serene. He looked at peace. His cock popped out of my mouth and we kissed before I straddled him. He smiled as I eased down and began to work a spell on his rod.

He felt so good I went wild on his dick bouncing up and down trying to nut hard and fast and I did folding into him twitching and moaning, "I'm cumming, fuck!"

He held me close while I continued to gasp. Then I felt Johnny press his way into my ass. DP twice in one day. There I was sandwiched between them feeling nothing but bliss.

"Ayyy mamita," moaned Caesar.

"Shit, yeah ughhh," grunted Johnny.

We continued to fucked the night away until we were tired, gasping, grunting, panting, sweating. Johnny pulled out and rained on my ass. I was still pulsating on Caesar's dick when he flowed inside of me.

I sat up, looked down into his pretty eyes, and grinned before I attempted to get off. He held my hips in place, "What was that look for?"

"You got what you wanted so--"

"I was serious. We didn't have to do this. I still want to get to know you."

"We'll see," I responded before getting off his eight-inch fatty. Well, that's all for now. Until next time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Off the Clock It started off as a fun little fling...in Mature
Dangles Beautiful black girl loves showing off her piercings.in Interracial Love
The Aftermath of a Marriage Pt. 01 My last marital fuck and first infidelity.in Mature
Bésame Rosa has a deep desire to have sex with her Latino boss.in Interracial Love
Road from Here -- Del's Story Mr Nice guy finds out.in Loving Wives
More Stories