33hz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she could move again, she dismounted the dick on the floor and removed the cock from her throat. Their owners would want to find other holes to fill, and she had a crowd of other phalluses around her patiently waiting. She looked at them with hungry eyes, tongue out, drool running down her chin. She waved her hands towards herself as if to say "next."

The cocks, and their attached boys, obliged.

---

Sure enough, at least half of the club was fucking each other now. There was a pile of people just outside the restrooms that had been going at it for a while. They'd probably come to the club as couples and tried to find somewhere discreet to bang, only to discover that they weren't the first ones to have the idea. By now though, the couples in the bathrooms had come out and started swapping with those that had been waiting outside. The manager's saggy tits were flopping around as she bobbed her head back and forth between two patrons, her bouncer pounding her from behind. There were still some holdouts though, mostly around the edges of the room. They were all at least in various stages of undress and either openly masturbating or feeling each other up. The next song would take care of that.

In the transition between songs, DJ Bliss pushed the faders on the Pink Note as far as he dared. There was no more need for subtlety. Both settings were pretty high now, but the gap between the constant drone and the buzz on the beat was wider than ever. The wide band around 33hz was so hot in the mix at this point that the actual audio quality of the song was horrible, but no one was paying attention to the actual music at this point. The ladies might as well have been riding sybians with someone going spastic on the controls, and the men were getting their brains fucked out. They would all know what was going on at this point, but they were too busy to question it. For the climactic song, he'd put in a mix of most of the previous subliminal messages, but the actual lyrics were doing the heavy lifting this time. In that deep distorted voice common to electronic dance music, two lines looped over and over: "FUCKING IS DANCING, AND NOW IT'S TIME TO DANCE. DANCING IS FUCKING, AND NOW IT'S TIME TO FUCK."

Now all DJ Bliss had to do was wait until every last person in the club was following instructions. Then he could finally join in the festivities himself.

---

Just a few hours ago, Jenny had been hoping that her modest features would help her avoid attention. Now she was cursing their effectiveness.

It had already been uncharacteristic of her to start dancing without her friends forcing her. It was certainly unlike how she'd ever danced before, even in the privacy of her room. She had the urge to dance in a sexy way, which she didn't even really know how to do. Luckily, she had plenty of inspiration from the rest of the women in the club, and tried to follow suit to the best of her ability from her perch along the wall. As the clubbers before her grew more debauched, their energy seemed infectious, and eventually she too was fumbling at her clothing and genitals.

In the beginning, she had been hesitant to join in the hedonistic display from her natural shyness. She'd been ready relatively early for some stud to press her into the wall and take her, but she wouldn't dare make the first move. It was actually the growing pleasure that had rendered her completely unable to think or act. Jenny wasn't often in the mood, but when she was, she'd found that her clitoris was incredibly sensitive. Usually whenever she got aroused, she'd rub herself for the minute or two that it took for her to orgasm and then move on with her life. In the few relationships she'd had, she'd often finish before her boyfriends (which, combined with the infrequency of her arousal, led to the relationships being brief). But tonight was different.

This was, by orders of magnitude, the longest and hardest Jenny had masturbated without cumming. At some point she had let go of her crotch and devoted both hands to fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples, because the soundwaves from the subwoofers were already giving her more sensation than her mind could process. She'd never used a vibrator (never needed one), and had nothing to compare this feeling to. She knew that she needed someone to cum inside her more than anything in the world, but her overstimulated and unreleased nub had left her a gibbering wreck. She had completely lost control, and was capable of nothing but mauling her breasts and screaming wordlessly in desperation and ecstasy.

The lyrics cut through her fog and compelled her to take action. Now it's time to fuck. Jenny tried to leave the wall in search of dick, but her quivering legs gave out immediately. Writhing on the floor, slumped against the wall, she screamed "PLEASE, ANYONE, FUCK ME," but the sound was swallowed by the speakers. It seemed all the men had already found holes to fill. Many of the other girls were greedily taking on multiple men at a time. She scanned the room for her friends, hoping they could help, but they too were busy getting stuffed by completely different boys than the ones they came in with.

Tears of frustration and panic began to run down her face, even as her hips bucked to the beat. She'd felt more sexual pleasure tonight than the rest of her life combined with no relief. The sonic assault on her pussy had only grown in intensity, and she could genuinely feel her mind start to dissociate.

Just then, someone grabbed her face from the side and pulled her around. Jenny found herself eye-to-eye with the bartender she'd caught herself staring at earlier. "Tell me you're into girls, blondie," the chubby asian woman growled.

Jenny hadn't put much thought into it before, but she couldn't put any thought into anything right now. "FUCK ME PLEEEASE" she wailed in reply. Before she even finished saying "please," the bartender had rolled onto her back and pulled Jenny on top of her. Jenny felt the asian woman's tongue on her vulva just as her face was pushed violently into the bartender's crotch. Jenny got to work.

---

Alesha had come to the club wearing next to nothing already, but when people started stripping, she'd wanted to follow suit. The boys on either side hadn't given her a chance. She'd decided to help the boys get on her level first though. Once she'd finished helping them out of their pants, freeing their diamond-hard cocks, they immediately started making out with her. With bodies pressing against her from the front and the back, four hands roaming all over her, and passionate, frenzied kisses on her mouth and neck, she couldn't actually reach her clothes to take them off.

She ultimately didn't need to though. It wasn't long before the boys' dicks discovered that she didn't have any underwear on. Her pussy had started getting wet before she'd even made it to the club. By now, she'd been dripping so hard and rubbing it around enough that even her asshole was lubed up and ready to go. So it was that, without even really trying, the guys slipped their cocks right under her skirt and into both her holes.

Alesha had done anal before, but two at once was definitely new for her. Her mind was officially blown. She froze up and screamed out an "OH my FUCKing GAWD," as she lost control of her body. There were a few seconds there where she'd gone limp, and was being held up by the hands groping her and the rods pumping in and out of her. Before long though, she was back into it and found a rhythm with the boys, rocking her hips to the beat.

These dudes lasted a nice long time though, which Alesha didn't mind at all. When the guy behind her finally filled her ass with his seed though, she came so hard she saw stars. She clutched onto the man in front of her for dear life and screamed wordlessly over his shoulder. The dick slipped out of her ass and she felt a strange emptiness at the absence of a body pressed up against her back.

Alesha still had one cock in her though and she was not done with it. She couldn't tell what he was doing so right, but her pussy had never felt so good from just a dick before. It felt like he had a vibrator down there or something. She clung to the man as they humped each other to the rhythm of the music. It wasn't long however before he pulled out and sprayed his cum across her belly. She'd always hated when dudes made a mess on her before, but this time it somehow gave her another orgasm.

When Alesha could think again, she noticed two things: first, she was still feeling a buzz on her clit. She figured that the speakers must just be so loud that they were vibrating her bits. She resolved to never wear panties to the club again because god damn this felt good. The second thing was that the dude in front of her was looking around the club, like he was searching for another "dance partner." While he still had his hands on her hips, he wasn't making any moves to get back in her or go down on her.

Alesha panicked and started blubbering to him "no baby please don't go I'm still down for more please I need that dick baby..." He didn't reply, but he did look directly over her shoulder and smirk as he reached down and spread the cheeks on her bubble butt. Before she could turn to see what he was looking at, she felt another rod of meat slam deep into her ass. This was definitely a bigger dick than that first dude. The boy in front of her stepped back and some other chick crawled over to suck his dick.

While this happened, the dude behind Alesha grabbed her by both titties and started sawing his cock in and out of her. She craned her neck around to see this tall-ass man who'd started fucking her backdoor out of nowhere. Before she could ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing, he bent his head down and started kissing her ravenously. Between the kneading of her tits, the pounding in her ass, the bassline thrumming on her clit, and the forcefulness of this kiss, she lost any will to fight. She'd come here hunting for dick after all, she was just getting more than she'd expected.

A minute later, the man moved his hands to Alesha's armpits and lifted her off the ground. She had just enough time to say "what the" and turn her head forward to watch her pussy get dropped onto some new guy's rod. "WHAAAhahaHOOOLyyy FUUUCK yeeeEEESSS" she hollered as the boys found their rhythm, pistoning into her cunt and asshole to the beat. The fourth dick of the night fucked the words right out of her, reducing her to nothing but animalistic grunts.

By the time the lyrics were telling her that it was time to fuck, Alesha had already lost count of how many time she'd been passed around. She didn't know where her clothes were. At some point, the men had torn them off, but she hadn't been paying attention. She hadn't even looked at either of the boys that were fucking her right now, as her eyes were rolled into the back of her head. All she knew was that tonight's mission to get dick was a resounding success. She wished her ex could see her now.

---

When the fucking had started, Lan was using a beer bottle to intermittently ward off encroaching men and to stuff her cunt. She'd needed something to push her over the edge, but that didn't change what team she was on. Thankfully, none of the boys pressed the issue, not when there were plenty of other naked girls begging for their dicks.

Eventually, the song changed and told Lan in no uncertain terms that it was time to fuck. Waiting around hadn't gotten her anything but frustrated, and clearly no one was interested in alcohol tonight. She unceremoniously dropped the bottle and water tap and abandoned her post at the bar. She stormed over to the innocent-looking blonde that had crumpled against the wall, seemingly rooted in the same place all night. She hoped against hope that the girl was just bi, closeted, or shy.

"Hey! Little big tipper!" Lan called out to the thin pale woman. There was no response. The tiny college girl was just staring with unfocused eyes, sobbing even as she tweaked her nipples and bucked her hips into the air. And Lan thought she'd had it bad.

Lan kneeled down, grabbed the white girl's face, and brought it to face her. "Tell me you're into girls, blondie," she shouted over the hurricane of electronic beats.

The blonde immediately screamed back "FUCK ME PLEASE!" Without hesitation, Lan rolled onto her back and pulled the girl into position for a 69. With one hand, she grabbed a fistful of blonde hair and shoved the woman's face into her mound. With the other, she grabbed onto what ass she could find on the lanky girl and pulled this new dripping pussy down to her own mouth. For the moment, she knew she was giving better than she was getting, 'cause this girl was clearly inexperienced. It was still ecstasy to get eaten out after her frustrating attempts to please herself, and whatever the sound was doing to her snatch kicked everything up to the next level.

The college girl did eventually start getting the hang of it, but it still wasn't enough. Lan still hadn't cum, and neither had her new little fucktoy. Was this ever going to end? She'd seen plenty of flying ropes of jizz and telltale leg trembles in the crowd, so she knew it wasn't everyone. What the fuck was going on?

Suddenly, her new friend's hips were pulled off of Lan's face by the bouncer. The DJ, wearing nothing but his headphones, stood over her and shouted "lesbian or bi?"

Lan growled back "LESBIAN," frustrated, sexually and otherwise, beyond belief.

The DJ nodded towards the other end of the 69, and the bouncer pulled the blonde's head out from between Lan's legs, asking the blonde this time "lesbian or bi?"

A very familiar scream of "FUCK ME PLEASE" came back.

The DJ nodded to the bouncer, who proceeded to shove the white girl's face back into Lan's mound. Then, the bouncer grabbed the blonde woman's leg and swiveled her out of the 69 until her body was stretched out between Lan's legs. The college girl had dutifully kept licking the bartender's snatch as she rotated, and was now able to look up into her mistress's eyes. The bouncer was lining his own hips up behind the blonde, but he too made eye contact with Lan. DJ Bliss patted Lan on the shoulder, saying "I think this should work," before wandering back into the crowd.

Lan didn't have the brainpower or will to even start thinking about what that meant before the bouncer started railing the blonde. The force of each of his thrusts pushed the college girl's face into Lan's sloppy cunt. The bouncer leaned close to the white meat between them and shouted "play with those fat titties." The blonde dutifully reached up to grope Lan's breasts and pinch her nipples. Lan would probably have been upset at the realization that the bouncer was essentially fucking Lan vicariously through the skinny girl between them, but she'd been edged too long and hard to be able to piece anything together.

Then it happened. The bouncer momentarily seized up as he painted the blonde woman's insides with his spunk. The little blonde consequently grabbed onto Lan's tits for dear life as her tiny hips convulsed violently. It was then that a wave of release finally crashed through Lan. Her whole body thrashed as she squirted all over the poor college girl's face and screamed in animalistic heat.

The bouncer unceremoniously pulled out and walked off to find another hole to fill. Lan was still desperately horny, but for this moment, all she could do was laugh and cry in manic relief. The blonde mustered some strength to crawl up from between Lan's legs until they were face to face. A look of adoration filled the white girl's eyes as she briefly stared at Lan before falling upon her newfound lover with a passionate kiss. Their hands began to explore each other as the insistence of the bassline continued to assault their clits.

The blonde had just broken the lip lock so that she could suck on Lan's nipple when a man knelt down behind her and sunk his shaft deep into her pussy. With the briefest of pauses, the women continued to make out as the guy railed the skinny girl. Before long, the new guy unsheathed his cock and sprayed the blonde woman's back. Once again, this set off the chain reaction; the blonde orgasmed when a man came in or on her, and the plump asian on the bottom orgasmed when the blonde came on [top of] her. Neither of the girls consciously knew the "rules," but two women had found what worked for them and proceeded to ride it out for the rest of the evening.

---

Most of the girls here didn't know what they were getting into tonight, but Marena had been ready. She'd only managed to get fucked by three guys the other time she'd seen DJ Bliss. The cops had broken up the party shortly after it was "time to dance." But over the last couple months, she'd listened to his album, fucked a lot of guys, and dreamed about what she would do if she ever got to go to another show.

Marena's practice had paid off. From the moment she'd been able to get dicks out of pants, she'd never gone without at least two men. Most of the time, she'd been riding one cock, sucking another, and jerking one or two more with her hands. For a brief, wondrous time, she'd had all three holes and both hands filled. As more girls got with the program and took boys for themselves, she had eventually been forced to ease up, spending a little while getting spitroasted. With every spray of jizz across her tits, up her ass, down her throat, in her face, and everywhere in between, she'd been rocked by orgasm after orgasm. She'd spent months getting her brains fucked out, but what few cells left had been trying to keep count of how many loads she took. She'd lost count in the upper 20s, but was pretty sure she was getting close to 40.

Someone had lifted Marena onto the stage a few minutes ago. She was sprawled on her back, her head lolling backwards off the edge of the stage to deepthroat someone. There was a man sitting on her ribcage, fucking himself with her tits, and another pounding away at her cunt. She had been a very active partner for most of the night, and was enjoying a relaxing stint of simply letting the boys have their way with her.

The first to blow was the man between Marena's tits. His fingers dug into her aching breasts as he painted her neck and chin with his seed. Her resulting climax elicited a long, deep moan around the shaft buried in her throat. Her vocalizations sent things in motion for the stud in her mouth, and he spurted down her gullet before she had a chance to recover. The convulsions in her snatch from the back-to-back orgasms were too much for the dick pumping between her legs, and she'd involuntarily clutched him tight with her quivering legs. The load in her pussy sent another wave crashing over her. Marena was coughing and gasping heavily as the boys all pulled out of her; not because she'd had a cock down her throat (she had plenty of practice there), but because she'd been cumming for most of a minute straight and hadn't had enough control of her body to breathe.

Marena's three fucketeers descended back into the crowd, and she was alone for the first time in at least an hour. The club was huge and packed, so she didn't think she'd fucked every man in the building, but she had to have been marked by every male patron on this side of the club. She would have to push through a sea of people in search of new dick. Marena was content to rest for a moment and let the sound waves pound into her mound, already noting this as the best night of her life. After a minute, she rolled onto her side so her head wasn't hanging upside down off the edge, and that's when she saw him.

DJ Bliss stood behind his equipment, naked but for his headphones. Marena could see by the glistening of his dick and hickeys on his neck that he'd gone out to join in the festivities. She waited until it looked like he was done working, then rolled up onto her knees and called out to him "heeeyyy DeeeJaaayyy!" He must not have heard her though, and he started towards the stairs. Marena shuffled on her hands and knees as fast as she could, and managed to tackle him to the stage.