33hz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ Bliss looked up at her, saying "woah, woah, easy girl." Marena saw the recognition enter his eyes and felt a spring of joy in her heart, distinct from the lust-based rapture she'd been filled with all evening. "Have you been to one of my shows before?"

"Mmhmm," Marena said around his dick. She continued to crawl her way up his body, but had given him a few sucks along the way. "I listen to your album every day," she said before kissing a line up his abs and chest. "I made copies for my friends, and they love your music too," she purred as she kissed the DJ's neck.

"I'm..." Marena grabbed his cock and lined it up with her snatch.

"...Your..." She slid her cunt around his shaft at a measured pace until she bottomed out.

"...Biggest..." She pulled herself up his length slowly, rolling her hips sensuously the whole way, until she felt his tip about to fall free.

"...Fan." She slammed her massive hips down into his pelvis, sending shockwaves across her fat butt, then proceeded to pulse her kegel muscles to the beat around his captive cock.

"Fuuuck yeeeaaahhh," the DJ said as he grabbed onto Marena's love handles and hung on for dear life. She began to bounce on his dick in earnest, clapping her cheeks to the beat, clenching the muscles in her loins, roving her hands around his chest and face, and doing everything she could to make this special for the man that had dominated her thoughts (more literally than she realized) since the day she first saw him. After a minute or two, he grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down into a kiss. Despite all the fluids of other partners they had all over them, this coupling felt the closest to "making love" as either of them had experienced in years. As this was far from his first load of the night, they had plenty of time with each other before he painted her insides.

As the DJ pulled out of Marena, she knew in her heart that he was going to go off to find someone else now. The melancholy of this fact was already starting to set in, even as the aftershocks of her orgasm still rippled through her. But then something amazing happened. Instead of just walking away, DJ Bliss took her hand and guided her back towards his audio equipment. She couldn't keep the shock and elation out of her face. He wasn't done with her!

---

DJ Bliss had been blown away. He'd had repeat sessions with dedicated test subjects, but this thick-hipped latina was the first time he'd actually found a woman who had been released "into the wild" with nothing but the CD. He'd certainly seen her work out on the floor tonight, and when she'd tackled and mounted him on the stage, she seemed to be doing everything in her power to prove to him that she knew how to fuck. It was like a sexual resume, and the position she was interviewing for was "cowgirl." Her holes had been through the wringer tonight, but that pussy had felt euphoric. And if she had friends that'd been listening to the album too? Well, he intended to have a private party with them while he was in town.

He didn't have to say a word to the pink-fishnet-wrapped slut. He just pulled her by the hand over to his decks and sat down, and she dutifully got on her knees and wrapped her smiling face around his cock. Then, they both got to work.

Before his tryst with the fat-bottomed girl currently doing a fantastic job under the table, DJ Bliss had brought the Pink Note down a little and switched tracks. The new subliminals helped to wind things down smoothly. Women no longer need a partner's cum to reach orgasm. Men no longer need to seek out new partners. Nothing that happened tonight was bad or wrong. You may leave if you're tired. You will remain aroused to some degree through the night and all of tomorrow. He knew there were plenty out there, himself included, that were ready to keep going, but there would also be a lot of men whose balls were dry. Without releasing them from their earlier commands, there would be a lot of mismatched pairs stuck in frustrating loops. He had certainly left some poor girls permanently unable to cum on their own before, but a party this big needed to have a way for everyone to get out of the loops they'd been stuck in for the last couple hours. Which reminded him, he might need to think of a way to reword things so lesbians didn't go into a feedback loop like the blonde and the bartender.

Bringing the Pink Note further down at this point allowed the commands to sink in better. The 33hz buzz had been so hot in the mix at the end that the subliminals would get muddied (hence the unsubtle message in the climactic track). Some folks had already started finding their stuff and heading for the door, so DJ Bliss grabbed the mic and called out over the PA "thanks for coming out tonight. If you had a good time, leave a tip in the jar and grab a CD on your way out." The DJ couldn't exactly say he had any moral high ground, but his one last scruple he could hang onto was that at least he wasn't mind controlling people into giving him money.

With that out of the way, the DJ brought his focus back to the girl bobbing her head on his meat. He gently grabbed her hair and pulled her off of him, then guided her gently to the ground. "You've been working really hard tonight." DJ Bliss threw the woman's legs over his shoulders and lined himself up with her slit. "Let me take care of you."

---

Alesha was getting bounced on the dick of a man that she recognized not by face, but by his hands. It was the really tall dude, the... second guy to fuck her ass? The whole night was a little hazy, but she knew these huge, strong hands that had lifted her onto another guy's phallus a few hours ago. Those same hands were wrapped almost all the way around her waist, pulling her up and down with her pussy strangling his fat cock. She had her arms around his neck and legs around his waist for balance, but he was clearly doing the lifting, and doing it like it was nothing.

This night had been more than what Alesha had hoped for, but she was beat. She was tired and dehydrated, but still horny. Most importantly, she was still determined not to spend tonight in her apartment, even though she'd gotten railed enough for a lifetime. She looked up at this dude's face and decided she'd be perfectly happy to wake up to it. She pulled herself so her head was next to his, and groggily said "grab my stuff and take me back to your place baby."

"Where's your stuff?" he asked, trying to pull her off his dick and set her down. However, Alesha didn't let go of him with her arms and legs.

"I didn't say stop fucking me" Alesha spat back weakly. Once he'd slowly resumed pumping into her, she freed a hand to point at her bikini top that was hanging from some stage lights and grunted. The man proved capable of bouncing her on his cock and walking at the same time. She grabbed the top and fastened it around her tits without letting go of her man. She repeated the process for her skirt and for her handbag at the coat check. She'd reluctantly let him put her down while he found his pants, shirt, and coat, but immediately unzipped his fly, fished out his cock, and climbed back on.

On their way out the door, Alesha leaned over and grabbed a CD from the table. Her mount fished out his wallet and shoved a couple bucks into the jar. Then, swinging his coat over her shoulders, he walked out into the early morning air to find his car, wondering if she'd at least get off of him while he drove.

She didn't.

---

Jenny, clothed once again, sat on a barstool as Lan finished pouring out the last call. The two had gotten a couple hours of sex with each other on the dance floor, but as the crowd started to thin and the brain fog lifted, some people wanted drinks (mostly water) before heading home. So it was that Lan had to get up and do her job for a little while. Jenny had told her friends to head out without her, and now she patiently waited for her ride. She intended to end up sleeping at Lan's place tonight.

It was a little early to close up, but the place was already close to empty. The last few customers at the bar chugged their drinks and shambled out. The manager and bouncer walked around with cardboard boxes to collect underwear, phones, handbags, and anything else destined for the lost & found. There were certainly more forgotten items than usual tonight. The DJ had just finished tearing down his equipment with the help of a woman that was pretty obviously leaving with him tonight. No one was looking presentable, but everyone had put their clothes back on, mostly just so they wouldn't get lost.

Jenny suddenly remembered something from hours ago. She got up and briskly walked towards the front. She surveyed the table by the door, finding it barren but for an overflowing tip jar. "Shoot," Jenny muttered, "all the CDs are gone." While the music hadn't really been the highlight of her night, she had wanted to take one as a souvenir. She was definitely going to want to remember tonight.

The girl that had been hovering around the DJ came over to Jenny and pulled a disc out of her bag. "Here," the latina said, handing it over, "you can have mine. I've got more copies at home."

"Actually," the DJ butted in, "I'm working on a mix that I think will be more..." he looked back and forth between Lan and Jenny, "up your alley. Can you give me your address so I can send it to you when I'm done?"

Jenny obliged, and the couple hefted the last of the DJ's equipment out of the club. Just as Jenny felt the barest hint of doubt about giving a strange man her address, she felt Lan's hand on her shoulder. "So, do you need a ride or anything? I live a couple blocks away."

"If that's alright? Or we-" Jenny stammered, "...I could stay at your place." She had never been so forward in her life, but after everything they'd been through tonight, Jenny didn't want to wake up anywhere tomorrow that wasn't in Lan's arms.

Lan raised an eyebrow and smirked. "It's like that, huh?" After a brief pause that filled Jenny with dread and doubt, Lan threw her arm around the blonde and started walking. "You aren't allergic to cats, are you?"

Jenny had learned a lot tonight. Primarily, she'd learned the appeal of meeting people at nightclubs.