All Comments on 'The 39 Year Old Virgin'

by WhyNotUs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
curricdcurricd3 months ago

I enjoy your stories. It would be nice to know how many parts or chapters make up the stort so we as the readers know what to expect. Overall your stories are very entertaining and titillating I enjoy reading them and will continue to read them. Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First, let me say excellent story! I think one of the main reasons, that the number of readers drops off on your second story is because the amount of time between the stories. I myself find myself forgetting about previous stories, that I enjoyed, when there is a great amount of time between the two stories. if I had a choice, I would like it to be 20 pages long. I absolutely love long stories, but that’s just me. Please keep up the great work!

69Jance69Jance3 months ago

Loved it. I personally prefer medium length stories. not too short or too long. this one is just right. It had me envisioning my wife in Tara's role leading through the events.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have read all your stories. Enjoyed every one of them. This one is no exception.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious3 months ago

Perhaps you can write series, but with essentially standalone chapters without the chapter numbers. The chapter numbers redirect people to the first story, which causes more and more readers to drop off with each

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhyNotUs@WhyNotUs
Was bored one day and started writing for fun. Blown away at how well the stories have been received. Appreciate all the feedback and 5* ratings!!! REMINDER: All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland for fun! There is no risk of disease or unwanted pregnancy. ...