The 39 Year Old Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, kinda," I said.

"We can do that too," he said, "But Tara told me you're a total virgin and since it's your birthday I figured I would treat you to your first blowjob."

Now I knew what he meant earlier when he said she told him everything, but if I certainly wasn't about to argue if he wanted to suck my dick.

"Sure, go ahead," I said.

He put his hands under my ass and lifted me up a bit, scooting me forward on the couch. He lifted my dress up and exposed my panties. He slid them down my stocking clad legs in a flash and threw them across the room. My dick sprang up and he caught it with his mouth as he dropped to his knees.

He proceeded to give me the most wonderful blowjob. I had nothing to compare it to, but I could tell he knew what he was doing. He alternated between sucking and swirling his tongue around. He took me deep, and then shallow. I wished it had lasted forever, but between the combination of the excitement of it being my first, plus his talented mouth, it was probably only two minutes before I announced I was about to cum. He didn't hesitate to swallow my entire load.

He picked his head up and caught my eyes. "That was amazing," I said, "Thank you so much!"

"Then you're gonna love what happens next!" He said and pushed me back gently so I was lying flat on my back on the couch.

He lifted my legs and put my feet on the couch, causing me to bend my knees. He grabbed a small pillow and put it under the small of my back. I had a feeling he was about to fuck me, but then I felt moisture on my asshole. I looked down and he had his head between my legs. He was licking my hole and it felt wonderful.

This was another new experience for me. I had never played with my ass before, and here he is going to town down there. I noticed him reaching into his pocket for something. From my angle I couldn't see it, but I assumed it was some type of lube. He stopped eating me out and I heard a click. I felt his finger touch my hole as he started to spread the lube around. Suddenly a finger entered me and I yelped.

"Shhh, just relax. I need to open you up. Believe me you'll thank me later," he said.

I couldn't believe I was in this position, on my back in a dress with my friend's brother's finger inside of me. I felt so...hot!

"Ok, just go slow, please," I said.

"Of course Baby, I want you to enjoy your birthday present," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

He continued to press his finger inside of me and wiggled it around a bit. His fingertip hit a spot and I moaned.

"Feeling good?" He asked.

He was so sweet that he kept asking me that.

"Yesssss," I hissed.

"That's just one finger, imagine how amazing my dick will feel!" He said.

"Oh...yeah..., do it..., please...fuck me! Take my virginity!" I pleaded.

In the back of my mind I couldn't believe those words were coming out of my mouth, but I knew I wanted this!

"Almost," he said as he slipped a second finger inside me.

I yelped as my asshole stretched a little more.

"I can't take it much longer, I need you inside of me!" I begged.

"Just one more Baby, you're so tight!" He said, as he pushed his third finger inside of me.

"Ahhhhh," I moaned.

He fingered me for a few more seconds before he pulled out all three fingers. I groaned in disappointment and yearned to be filled again. After all we've done so far it was that awful feeling of emptiness that convinced me for good. I want to be a woman, instead of being with a woman. I want to be the one who gets fucked!

He put my ankles on his shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I've been waiting all my life for this!" I said.

He reached down to position his dick against my asshole and pushed. Even though he had fingered me, it took a second for his head to slip inside. I didn't say anything, but I must've had a look of pain on my face.

"Just relax Baby. Give it a second, it's gonna get so much better," he said.

"Ok, I trust you," I said, still in a little pain.

He continued to push until his hips touched my butt cheeks.

"How does it feel not to be a virgin anymore?" He asked.

"Fucking awesome!" I yelled.

"Oh we haven't reach awesome yet!" He said as he pulled back.

He pulled his huge dick out to the head and thrust all the way back inside of me in one smooth stroke. He proceeded to fuck me like crazy. As he was pounding me, my ankles slipped off his shoulders and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled him into a kiss and we made out as he filled me over and over. My dick was standing straight up and the pleasure he was giving me was about to be too much. I stopped kissing him and threw my head back.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! What's happening to me!" I screamed as I started cumming.

My dick was throbbing and shooting as my entire body was tingling. He kept fucking me through the longest orgasm of my life. As the tingles started to fade, his movements slowed too.

"I don't think I need to ask you if you're feeling good this time," he said, "I have never seen anyone cum that hard before!"

I moaned, "If I knew it would feel this good I wouldn't have ignored you all those years ago!"

"I'm just happy we finally got together," he said, "Now if you don't mind, it's my turn!"

"Do it baby, fuck me goooooood!" I started to say as he was pounding me again.

"Oh yeah, you're so hot!" He said as he thrusted hard.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I encouraged him.

"Yeah baby, I'm gonna fuck you all the time!" He said.

"Mmmm, yes, yes, yes, I would love that!" I cried out.

"I'm almost there. Where do you want it?" He asked.

"Inside me! Blast your babies deep inside me!" I yelled.

"What the Birthday Girl wants, the Birthday girl gets!" He yelled.

A few strokes later I felt his huge dick expand even wider. He twitched and I felt a blast of warmth inside of me. Then another shot, followed by another. I lost count of how many spurts, but it felt like a lot. When he finished cumming he leaned down and kissed me. We made out until his dick slipped out of me.

"Happy Birthday!" He said.

"Thanks for the best birthday present ever!" I said.

"I was serious when I said I want to fuck you all the time," he said.

"I was serious when I said I would love that," I said.

"Damn that's hot!" He said, "If you don't mind, I'm gonna go clean up a little."

"Yeah, that sounds like I good idea. Meet you back here in five?" I asked.

He kissed me deeply and we went into separate rooms. I'll spare the details of what I did in the bathroom, but it ended with me being happy to find one of Tara's tampons. Then in the bedroom I straightened my dress and did a quick makeup check.

I walked back into the living room and Tom was sitting on the couch in his shirt and boxers. He had filled our glasses with wine. We watched TV and enjoyed some more wine. I was still horny and realized there was one thing I hadn't done yet.

This time I made the move. I put my hand on Paul's leg and rubbed it like he had rubbed mine. I watched a tent start to grow in his boxers. I had taken his dick inside of me and I hadn't even seen it yet. I dropped to my knees and he had a big grin on his face. He helped me as I pulled down his boxers.

"Holy shit!" I yelled as I saw the size of his dick.

"Nice, huh?" He said with an even bigger smile.

"How did you get that thing inside of me?" I asked, seriously wondering.

"I guess it was just meant to be," he said, being sweet.

"Well since you got this monster in my ass, I guess I'll have no problem getting it in my mouth," I said.

"There's one way to find out," he said, winking.

I opened my mouth and proceeded to give my first blowjob. It took me second to get the hang of it, but as I was bobbing my head up and down he was making all the right sounds. I was so into it that I didn't hear Tara walk in. She stood in the corner and watched as I went down on her brother. Since he had just cum it took him a while, but I finally got him to cum. I had another first that night when I swallowed his whole load.

When I sat back down on the couch I saw Tara. I didn't know how long she was standing there, but figured she saw everything.

"Looks like you two had a great time," she said.

"Best Birthday Ever!" I said.

EPILOGUE

Paul and I started dating. I slowly morphed into Nicky full time with Tara's help. Their parents thought I was a beautiful woman and were thrilled when they thought Paul had turned straight. Only Paul and Tara knew my secret. Paul had a great job and we ended up moving in together. I didn't have to work and he kept up his promise of fucking me all the time. We enjoyed giving each other blowjobs, but he wouldn't let me fuck him. He joked that maybe that would be my 41st Birthday Present!

I never did get to have sex with Tara. After that night neither of us even brought it up. Paul and I loved my breasts, so I didn't need the money for a reduction. Tara and I never spoke about that either.

I would never lose my virginity with a girl, but I most certainly wasn't a virgin anymore!