The 4 Handed Massage

Story Info
When a fantasy can become real.
1.1k words
4.05
19.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic fantasy can be fun when spoken during steamy sex, and can certainly get the mind going. One of the fantasies that seemed to get my wife going when we first got together was the thought of a 4 handed massage.

The fantasy was to have her blindfolded, and while laying naked and getting a massage, another set of hands would join, and she would have no control on where things went from there. The level of the fantasy would increase when certain names would be suggested as the other set of hands, whether male or female, and what they would be doing when she pulled off the blindfold to find who it was.

As time went by, my wife was becoming more flirtatious and open when tipsy but shy when sober, the time came for this fantasy to take place. I had coordinated a certain male friend of ours that had been someone she wanted to date before meeting me to arrive at our home at a certain time. Our home had an alarm system that would beep any time a door opened, so I had the front door slightly ajar, so that both he knew the coast was clear, and so that the house alarm would not identify the door had just been opened. I also had placed on low music so that it would cover up any slight noises of his entry.

As the plan was carried out, and a couple glasses of wine had relaxed her, I helped her onto the massage table. Working for a bit, I introduced the blindfold and helped her put it on. Immediately she had a nervous grin and even showed some doubt, which quickly disappeared when I went back to massaging, and not seeming like I was waiting for anything or anyone, she soon relaxed.

At the agreed upon time, our friend entered, and as requested was already stripped down. I was talking softly in her ear, so she was not even aware of his entry. The second his hands joined in the massage, there was a quick tension of recognition, and then a slight sigh. She began to eat it up, as the hands just roamed her back, thighs, and even across her ass cheeks. As she began to get into the massage, her thighs began to part slightly, and the touches began to graze lower and lower on occasion. At one point, we both were working her thighs and butt, with hands going from the top of her thighs to her inner thighs, and we both took turns brushing her lips gently while working our way over her body. Her thighs continued to open more accordingly.

At one point, I stepped back to remove my sweat pants and shirt, and saw her hand sliding over to brush our friends' thigh, obviously in an attempt to determine if he was a male or female. He was looking at me for direction and I quickly stepped back up, switching places with him as I continued working. I indicated that we should start moving around more, so that she had no idea of where anyone was at any moment. As we continued working on her and moving around, her hand kept reaching around, and at one point I let it brush my very excited cock. We both found she was getting very wet and obviously excited. Her other hand began to search as well, and I moved around quickly so that it also brushed my cock. At that point I motioned for our friend to move in so that she then knew there was a second one. Her hand made contact, and immediately there was an even louder sigh, and even her hips beginning to rock to the massage. I motioned for him to start working more on her lips, and even parting her lips with his fingers and gently sliding them into her.

We turned her over, and began working her breasts, neck, up and down to her very moist and ever heated lips. I moved so that I could use my tongue to begin teasing her a bit, I pressed her thighs so that I could spread her legs a bit and start nibbling and licking. Her thighs spread to allow full access, and her head turned as he brought his cock to her mouth. This was the first time for us to have another man with us, and watching her suck on him while I was licking her was unbelievably hot. After a few minutes we were again moved around, changing places, and she was eagerly letting us, as he now was licking her, and she was pulling my cock into her mouth.

After changing places and repeating this a few times, I rolled her back onto her belly, but also spun her sideways across the massage table, so that her legs dropped over the side, allowing her to fully spread them. I pushed my cock into her in one solid thrust, as he slid his cock into her mouth, and we began filling her up from both sides. It was obvious she was enjoying every bit as she thrust her hips back to meet my pounding. Again we changed places, and she gobbled up my cock covered in her juices. After we changed positions a few more times, I was also working my hands on her face, neck, and without her realizing it, had worked the blindfold off her eyes so that she could take in the view. It took several minutes for her to realize she could see, as she kept them closed, as she was bucking and meeting the thrusts.

Eventually she opened up her eyes, and the smile that returned told me that I had done a good job of picking her first MFM threesome. He was unable to hold back once he saw her smile, and pulled out and came on her. He then went over and let her lick him clean, as I took another turn penetrating her. I also was not able to hold much longer, and soon was pulling out and covering her with cum. I actually shot clear over her and hit him in the arm and chest with my fluids. He leaned over her and she began licking it off of him. It was not long, with her lapping up her juices and ours that we were licking at her wet pussy again, taking turns again back and forth until she could not cum anymore. We both moved up so that she could turn one way and suck on one cock, then turn her head to suck on the other, both until they were just limp. She had a glow like I had never seen before. We all cleaned up, and before our friend left, she gave him a very long and deep kiss. She pulled me up behind her, so that she was pressed between both of us.

Later that night, in reliving the experience, she climbed back on me and we had sex until we both fell asleep, laying in one another's arms.