The 7 Commands

Story Info
Read how you fuck your neighbor using hypnotism.
1.7k words
4.15
16.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm horny," you think. You can feel your dick get harder in your pants. It was lonely in your apartment, and you threw away your fleshlight a long time ago. Fortunately, being the best hypnotist in the city has its perks. You can have whoever and however many people you wanted in a second, but everyone lived so far away. Except for one person: your next-door neighbor Sheila. She gave you her number when she moved in, and because of the commands you already laid down, there was a knock at your door faster than you could blink.

Command 1: She immediately gets aroused when she sees you.

When you opened the door, you looked at her from head to toe. Her hips were slightly swinging from side to side. You could tell she's grinding her pussy up against her booty shorts because they're darker around her crotch. She's holding her hands behind her back to display her boobs, and her nipples are getting pointier with each passing second. Her face is red and she's biting her lip. She says hello and you invite her in.

Command 2: She has to do whatever you ask when you say "Hey babe,"

You knew that this command was still in place when she quickly turned around and said,

"Yes?"

"Strip for me."

She immediately turns back around and starts to dance. She gets close to you, so close to where you can feel the heat emanating from her. She puts her hands behind her back for a second, then sticks her thumb in between her tits and pulls out her bra. She removed the hair tie that's keeping her hair in a ponytail. Her long brunette hair fell onto her shoulders. They lay on top of her breasts which are revealed as she tugs up her shirt. Considering the time, all she had on were pajamas, but she knew how to make it work. She swung her hips around and down, taking off her jeans. She fiddles with her panties, exposing her ass as they fall down her legs. She bends over to take them completely off, giving you a front-row seat to view her muff.

Command 3: She gets 10 times as horny when you say "Thanks, babe."

You pull her close. The feeling of you wrapped around her makes her twitch. You hold her tightly to feel all of her. Your hands start at her back and move down to her butt, which you squeeze to bring her closer to your face.

Command 4: She falls into a deep trance whenever you kiss her.

You stick your tongue in between her lips and watch her eyes roll back into her head. She sleeps in your hands, not moving but growing hornier.

"That's right," you say. "Just go deeper for me. There's no one but you and me, and that's all that matters."

Your hypnotic voice opens up her mind more to suggestions. You rock her back and forth, breaking through her walls and sending her even deeper. You let go of her and she's still rocking, although she looks like she's about to collapse. You gently move away from her, still rocking, and you prepare for what you're about to ask next. You lean back on your couch, pulling down your pants and exposing your hard shaft to the open air. You undo some of the buttons at the bottom of your shirt and say,

"When I wake you up you will give me a lap dance. And every time you grind your hips you will fall ten times deeper. You will be completely awake, but your mind will still be falling. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Thanks, babe. 1... 2... 3!"

And with that, she was awake again with one goal on her mind: to give you a lap dance. She catwalks over to you, swinging her ass from side to side. She feels along the sides of her body, her hands gliding up her torso, around her breasts, cupping her face, then up in the air. Her movements make your dick spring up into the air like a sunflower. She notices this and plays along. She spins and is now beside you on the couch. She lifts her leg and hoists herself onto you like you're a saddle on a horse's back. She sways back and forth, grinding her hips on your stomach. She tilts her head back and continues to grind, going further and further into trance. You can feel her asscheeks rub against your member. You're so hot that you had to remove your shirt. You aren't in the best shape, but that doesn't matter right now. You wanted this girl to fuck you and fuck you good.

Command 5: She gets 100 times as horny when you say "Master's cock."

"You want to please Master's cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"You want to fuck Master's cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

She was panting now from the workout she was getting. Her cunt was sopping wet, her juices flowing off of your stomach and onto the couch. Her heart is pounding and her face is red. She's so loyal to you because she's ignoring her exhaustion for you. She's still grinding fast and going deeper, still getting hornier. But you're done with being under her. You want to be under and in her.

"Hey, babe."

"Yes?"

"Fuck Master's cock."

She moves her body down an inch, so now her pussy is directly hovering above your cock. Without hesitation, she slams her pussy down onto you, your dick penetrating all the way in. She gasps and moans in pleasure, completely collapsing her body onto you. You didn't realize how fast it was going to be, and that made you moan a little too. But after a few seconds, she starts back up again, slowly moving her ass up and down your cock. You go in and out, your impressively long shaft sliding through her lips. She speeds up, and that makes her suck air through her teeth.

"Mmm, fuck," you hear her whimper. You know she's enjoying this, and you feed on that.

"You like fucking Master's cock?"

She giggles in between moans and says "Yes, Master."

You fondle with her boobs while she screws you. You play and she gets hornier. They felt great, and you can feel her nipples in the palms of your hands. It makes you wonder how they taste. You hold her right tit up to your mouth and begin to suck. She bounces faster. Using your lips to keep it in place, you lick around her nipple. Then you let go and spit on the other one, repeating the process. She's moaning and moaning, and you wonder if the other neighbors can hear. But it doesn't matter to you. If they give you any problems, you can just hypnotize them! You're the best hypnotist in the city! You can feel yourself about to orgasm, which means she has to first.

"You like it when Master sucks your tits while you fuck Master's cock!"

"Yes, Master!"

She fucks faster.

"Say it! Say you love Master's cock!"

"I love Master's cock!"

"Again!"

"I love Master's cock!"

She's ready.

"Hey, babe."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Command 6: She cums when you say "I love you."

She explodes with pleasure, arching her back. You say it again. She cums again. You say it again, and she cums for the third time. You kiss her and she falls into trance again. She's still twitching and gasping, but she's ready to accept suggestions.

"Very good," you say. "I bet that felt pleasant. But we're not done yet. When I snap my fingers, you're gonna wake up and suck my cock until I cum. Hear this, and let this be your purpose. 3... 2... 1."

You snap your fingers and she wakes up. She climbs off of you and gets on her knees. She completely removes your pants and boxers that you'd only pulled down. She spits on her hand and jacks you off, stroking up and down. With her other hand, she plays with your balls, fondling them around in her fingers like dice. She gets on all fours now, her eyes fixed on your dick. She spits on it again and licks around your shaft, gradually getting closer to the tip. But when she gets there she slips it between her lips, then down her throat. She slurps and sucks, gagging on its length. She pulls it out of her mouth and starts massaging the tip. She goes back to stroking and sucks on your balls. She gurgles on your skin that you preferably keep shaved. Your nuts are your weak spot, and you can practically hear yourself about to burst.

She can hear it too, so she leaves her hands to play with your nuts. She lets go and goes back to sucking the tip. She pulls her boobs up and surrounds your cock with them, one on each side. She slides them up and down, tit-fucking you at a steady pace. She wiggles her ass around like a dog eager for its prize. She looks so goddamn beautiful like that, so much it makes you cum. So you do. You erupt into the air, spurting your seed all over her face and breasts. Your toes curl up and you spurt again, this time into her mouth. And she licks it all up, cleaning every last drop of it off of herself. You breathe heavily through your nose, tired, and ready to sleep. You get up and she follows, the two of you naked in your living room. She's staring at you, waiting for your next request. But you're not going to make her do anything she doesn't already know.

Command 7: She leaves when you say "Goodbye, Sheila."

She turns around and leaves, with no regard for her phone or clothes. You hear her apartment door close, and you sigh in satisfaction. Fuck, that was great. After all that, you need some food. You eat, take a shower, and go to bed.

It's the next day, and you're horny again. This time, instead of asking her to come over, you go to her apartment. You need to give her her clothes back anyway. You knock on her door, and she answers. Her face instantly gets red again, and you knew you were in for another good night.