All Comments on 'The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 04'

by QuidProQuo77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LoveWatchingHerLoveWatchingHerover 8 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed this saga..Keep it up!

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Keep it Coming

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

t0ungy0ungt0ungy0ungover 8 years ago
Awesome

You responded and didn't disappoint, cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another great chapter

I really like how the story is developing. And I think I know what you were trying to do with that last scene, based on the revelations made so far. I'll just wait cor the next couple of chapters to see if I was right.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Awsome

i would go with the MILFS

devad761devad761over 8 years ago
problems

I so want his problems!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Experience wins!

I too would go for the MILF's, as they are more experienced, bigger women (BBW's are MY weakness), and, there are two of them. How much better can it get??

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Jennifer... Booooooo!

Jennifer set everything up claims to love him but doesn't trust him enough to ask him to make her pregnant. 2/3rd of the way through page 2 when Claire showed up, I figured out the game. Mommy and Jen lust for James, not Love him ans see his girlfriend as a threat to take him away just like Claire said. Jen does want James happy so her plain is to get james to father a child with them all knowing he'd never abandon them like their father did. Her hope is all the women join his heram and keep him close and happy. But lying SHOULD backfire on her, though I doubt it will. Jennifer was the second woman he had blindfolded sex with hoping to get pregnant even after he told her he would help with IVF. It's not fair and a rape of sorts that 3 of the 4 women are a part of. It makes me wish he figures it out and slopes with his girlfriend never to see the rest again. It would serve them right, even though I know that's not going to happen... It should. Boooo on Jennifer for not trusting her twin, her brother, her best friend. Honesty is the best policy, she knows all about the incest so she can't use that as an excuse, but I bet she does and I bet it works even though it shouldn't.

Intriguing though thanks to the Author and I plan to keep reading to see if I'm right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous