All Comments on 'The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 06'

by QuidProQuo77

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Great Ending

Thanks

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Awsome

awesome Story loved it all the way but I am sad that its over now I hope you wont keep us waiting for the next Story,

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 8 years ago
Well.

He married one of the only two female characters that I didn't despise, that is something I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Subpar ending.

Should have been the sister he ended up with. Had the perfect set up for it. Great series with a subpar ending. I liked that it was a happy ending but it could have been much much better.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Was Hoping

He would have a Harem Claire,Jennifer,Toni,and Katie on the Low Side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Its a very good story and loving. Now maybe you can give us more details about appearances and other traits. It would be interesting to have James screw Toni and Claire together after the baby is born and she's back to normal. Momma could take the kids. That would be interesting and fun :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The part with Jennifer (that the whole story was building to) was a bit short. Other then it was a good read :)

kaidmankaidmanover 8 years ago
good work

I enjoyed the story but I felt him ending up with claire was kinda like it was out of character since with how he is it felt that he would end up with his sister since they had the best chemistry and loved each other most I thought he would end up with his sister after her husband left her finding out she was pregnant and saying something like he had a secret vasectomy so he knew she was not carrying his kids and with james being the jealous type he might have issues with the knowledge of someone else raising his children so they end up together and claire joins them in bed occasionally but this ending was a surprise and well written you did an excellent job keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done

I was totaly with C_frommn but instead of Katie, her Ex BFF (with Katie being the whipping girl / maid ) Katie knowing her, she'd just build up more debt and he'd bail her out the ladies would move in (I can't argue with Toni's love life was a sweet twist) and run the house with him as his sis would be dumped dew to the new kids (was expecting him to blow his top and run off to a new lady or dude...) oh well isnt too bad still get a jive that the owner Rod and his GF had a hidden past like Jen's& her brother in their past. Oh well wasn't bad ending just so open on how many plot twists could play out!! Well done sir thanks for the story!!

max052max052over 8 years ago
Sorry...

that I took so long voting and commenting. I had to figure out how I felt about this story, how to vote and how to comment. First off;' you are a damn good writer and this a very well written story. If you write more I will read it. However, regarding this story, I was less than pleased. First, what I look for in an incest story: My preference at least is a brother/sister/mother 3-way. Your characters had that potential but it didn't happen. The ideal ending would have had mom/bro/sis living and fucking happily ever after. Not the ending I wanted. Lost a star for that. Second, and let me say I fully endorse your right to write the story the way you want it to be, you managed to hit not just one but two of my hot buttons. One is manipulation (his sister) and an ultimatum (him). Both are a total turn-off. Lost only one star for both of those. Again, the quality of your writing is excellent and I would love to read more of your work. I'm afraid this one just didn't do it for me because of the content. That said, all my best to you, and thank you for your efforts.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, but wanted it to end differently

Great writing, but wish he had ended up with Katie. Probably because she was the most attractive (and unrelated). Early on, I was expecting it to end up where he was with his mother, sister, and Katie living together, all pregnant with his child.

This also hit home way to well, when you see your name is James, and related to Jennifer Rivers.

bob1998bob1998over 6 years ago
Amazing

Probably the best story ever read on Literotica . Thanks, just so perfect!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
I was right! The final time...

I was right at the end. Right down to Jen and baby and that James would forgive her too easily.

The story was great up till...

"I want your baby in me, James. And Claire wants it as well. Heck, if she was younger I'm sure she'd want your baby in her too," Jen laughed. "Is that such a bad thing?"

Then it fell apart for me. I do admit that I liked the Claire angle and of course the happy ending, just because we should all hope for one. I still feel James let go of his righteous anger way to quickky and easily. Being manipulated so by everyone he trusted led by Jennifer is just too fairy tale-ly. I'm not saying he couldn't get over it just not that quickly. But that's just me

Thanks to the Author for a fun read.

ComefindmeComefindmeover 2 years ago

Honestly.. pretty meh. He seems like a straight shooter but he's totally fine with everyone lying and manipulating him. He gets mad at his girlfriend for lying, but is okay with everyone else doing it for their own amusement.

Also seems to be totally fine with someone else raising his kid?

Just felt like a poorly thought out male power fantasy without any actual male power in it. Kind of just a tree stump everyone wanted to fuck

shadrachtshadracht25 days ago

The emotions on all of this don't ring true. Nothing has any weight or consequence, other than Katie not getting the relation$hip she wanted. His sister lies and tricks him. His mother lies and tricks him. Claire. Everyone. The whole thing is just weird and lacks any verisimilitude. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous