All Comments on 'The 750 Word Project 2020 - Coming Soon'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years ago
Written and submitted Looking upon the Stars

I had a little more trouble filling it up to 750 words instead of cutting it down. :-p

Don't know what MS Word says, but Libreoffice says it's 750. ;-)

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago

Instead of 750 words at the beginning of the year, it ought to be 2020 or whatever the year is going forward

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
What the hell,

I'll give it a go

carrteuncarrteunover 4 years ago

I'm in. Written and edited. Will post after one more reread tomorrow.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago

I look forward to seeing what the writers come up with. Last year was fun. Jezzaz had a great idea.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 4 years ago
I use Open Office

For some reason the way it counts words is different from Microsoft Word. So to be on the safe side, I padded my word count with an intro.

#piperalwayspadswithanintro

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Too much for my long-winded self.

Hope you get them trimmed down, buttoned up and have fun, Randi.

gordo12gordo12over 4 years ago

Yeah the Libre Office thing. Microsoft Word disagrees with Libre and I presume Apache on word count. We've had some discussion over this but hope the site accepts whatever the software says regardless of the platform. I don't use word or Google docs.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 4 years ago
Word and word counts

When the U.S. was pursuing its monopoly case against Microsoft, the court insisted that all briefs be submitted in WordPerfect format. At that time, many legal practices and courts had standardized on WordPerfect (anyone remember LegalPerfect?). Word counted fewer words in the same document than WordPerfect did, which meant that Word-created documents often exceeded the maximum word count limits set by the federal court.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Damn.

I'm so busy, but I want to try this. I love the concept. To all those that do (the usual suspects), I'm looking forward to reading your stories. Keep smiling and have a great 2020!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Again?

This has produced a surprising number of good stories. I hope it is done again soon.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

I also hope they do this annually. New people might not have the skill (yes, I know all my stories are rated 3.2) or time. A flash story would be a great place to start posting, and if Literotica posted the contest now for 2021 it would give people the holidays to start getting their story written.

Remember this week in the United States is a major holiday, many people are off the full week.

LiteroticaLiteroticaover 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, there will be a 750 Word Project 2021!

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=93086981&postcount=4

We will post an announcement in January with full details!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...