The 80/20 Solution Ch. 03-04

Story Info
The Scavenger Hunt & Aftermath.
15.1k words
4.69
19.6k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3. The Scavenger Hunt

The silence was broken by Rod's voice, "Emily, can I have a word with you?"

"Sure, honey."

Rod motioned her over near the back door. He began in a low voice, "Are you sure you know what you are asking? I mean, I'm OK with it but, Jordan and Jim might feel a little awkward going to the store with someone else and buying...."

Emily stopped her husband with a finger to his lips, "I think that they will be OK. If not, they can skip that one. Lighten up and have some fun with it." She smiled at him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Besides, if they think about it, all of the guys are going to benefit from it when they get home tonight. I know that's I expect to." She planted another kiss on his lips.

As she came back towards the others, Wendy came up and whispered in her ear, "Way to go girl. This is going to be a blast." Emily nodded.

"OK, let's get our stuff together. Rod, are you driving your group? Good. Do you want to go to the left or right at the parkway?"

Rod shrugged his shoulders after glancing at Jim. "Right, I guess." He replied.

"OK, then why don't you go to the mall before 7:30 since it is to the right? Jordan, we can go after 7:30. Is that OK with you?"

"Agreed. My watch says six exactly. Let's get this cake in the oven." Nikki, giggled at the cooking reference and took his hand and they were the first ones out the door with the cooler and clipboard in hand. Paula and Jim followed them; then came Jay and Emily. Wendy and Rod followed with Rod locking the front door.

Before anyone got in the car, Emily reminded everyone, "Remember be back here before 10:00. You get docked 1 point for every five minutes you arrive after 10." Jordan opened the front door for Nikki and Jay did the same for Emily. As the door shut behind her, Emily realized that she had forgotten to put on her leggings and bring her sweater. She shrugged realizing that it was too late and just prayed that it wouldn't get too chilly too early. Rod backed their car out of the driveway and began rolling up the street. As Jordan started the car, Nikki turned around to look at Emily and broke out in a big grin.

"Emily, this is going to be so much fun. I was a little afraid to say anything inside in case Wendy or Jim might take that the wrong way. But Jordan and I talked about it after we read the list and agreed that this could be one of the best nights we've had together since the eight of us have been hanging out together. Thanks for putting this together for us. And frankly, I think Jim is just as excited; probably a little nervous, but excited." Nikki, who was usually one of the quieter ones, spoke in a rush. She turned back to the front and gave Jordan a kiss on the cheek, "Don't you agree, sweets?"

"Oh yes. Actually, I'm a little worried about Rod. If their buying trip is anything like ours, he is in for a major experience shopping with Wendy. She will go wild in the store."

Emily grinned to herself because she knew that all four couples were going to be shopping for the same things, but the instructions clearly stated that they were not to discuss or show their purchases to any of the others. It was a secret between the couple.

Jordan asked over his shoulder, "Jay, how do you think Paula will react to this?"

"I suspect that she will be giggling the whole night. She will love the creativeness and adventurousness. I don't think that she will have a problem at all. So guys what and where do you think we ought to start? If I can make a suggestion, we probably need to start our beer can collection soon and keep working on it all evening. If you agree, maybe the best place to start that would be someplace where people throw away empty cans like at a park or at the lake."

"I like that idea. I suspect that we might be able to pick up a few other things at the lake. Why don't we start there?" Jordan replied.

Everyone agreed and they made the five minute drive to the nearest lakeside park. It had been a beautiful weekend and a lot of people had been out picnicking and playing at the park.

The couples emerged from the car and decided that they would make circular sweeps in opposite directions to see what they could find. Each had a trash bag to collect the cans in. As they started to move away, Nikki said, "Hey we are almost forgetting something. We have to take pictures of each other when we find something."

"Tell you what, we don't have to document each beer can just the process of looking and picking some up. We can do that now or at the end of the circuit. If you find something else on the list that does need to be documented, spot it and we'll either call each other over for the picture or go back to it later. Does that sound within the rules, Em?" Jay answered.

"Sounds perfectly fine to me. Now guys, remember I'm playing this game too. I don't want to be the judge and jury until after we get back. Let's just proceed, have fun, and keep everything honest and within the framework of the rules. OK?" Emily replied.

The other three nodded in agreement. Jay took Emily's hand and led her off in one direction. Nikki took Jordan's arm and they went off in the other direction. It took about twenty minutes for each couple to make the circuit of the park. When they returned to the car, they found that that had collected 8 different beer cans. The instructions had said that were looking for as many different beer cans as they could find. So a Budweiser was different than a Bud Light, but a 16 ounce Miller Lite was the same as a 12 ounce Miller Light. They each took a picture of the other couple sorting through the cans and saving the different ones. The duplicates went into the trash can. Emily and Jay had found two of their items and had Jordan and Nikki follow them to document the finds. One picture showed Emily picking up an old tennis shoe with two fingers while Jay held the bag open. The other had Jordan picking up a broken MP3 ear buds from a puddle and putting them in the bag. Then Emily and Jay followed the others to one picnic table where they pictured Nikki putting a discarded tee shirt into the bag. Jordan added an empty potato chip bag and a fork to their sack. Nikki stood by his side holding up three fingers on one hand and two on the other indicating that they now had at a one item lead over Emily and Jay. She then gave a Jordan a big kiss on his lips. Jay made sure to document the kiss even if it wasn't on the list.

They each wiped their hands with the sanitizer cloths that Emily had thoughtfully provided. As they re-entered the car, Jay said, "Hey Jordan, I think I heard about a place farther up the lake where a lot of the high school and college kids go to hangout and party. I'll bet that might be a good place to find some stuff especially beer cans."

"Do you know where it is?"

"It's off of Lakeshore Drive, I know. I think it is just past the cove that almost comes up to the road."

"I think I can picture the area. Are you girls ok with that next?"

"Of course, silly," Nikki said, "it's not like we girls know all of the sin spots in the city. Right, Emily?"

"I think that summarizes the situation pretty well, Nikki. Let's go guys before someone else gets our beer cans."

Jordan pulled the car out of the parking lot and head up the lake. When they got to the cove that Jay had mentioned, they began looking for a road or a turn off. Jordan went a mile or so passed the cove and turned around to go back. Just before he got to the cove, there seemed to be a track, two ruts in the grass really, that headed toward the lake. They decided to try it. After five minutes of bouncing down the track, it widened out into what appeared to be a parking area. Jordan stopped and got out looking around. Basically, it appeared to be deserted and little used. Jay took Emily's hand and walked up to the top of a small hill. Once there, he smiled and called Jordan and Nikki over. Below the foursome was the party area, a grassy area about an acre big. There was a narrow beach along the lake and another, more traveled road going off to the left. It would appear that there was another way in and that they had found a less used entrance.

They returned to the car and got their bags and cameras. The guys each took the hand of his girl and they walked around the side of the hill on a gently sloping path. As they neared the area, Emily said with a subtle sarcasm, "You know Nikki, I think we may have overestimated these guys. I mean we haven't been out for an hour yet, and these two are already taking us into the woods. They've probably already forgot why we are here."

Nikki giggled her little girl giggle and cuddled up to Jordan's arm, "You might be right; in fact, you probably are."

"And the problem is?" Jordan queried.

Jay followed with "I haven't forgotten why we're here, but if you give me a kiss, I'll do my best to forget."

Everybody laughed.

"Down Boy; keep it under control. We've still got 3 hours to go and then we have to meet certain others who might not appreciate us giving up on the game so soon." Emily's voice of reason spoke.

Jordan responded, "I wouldn't bet on that. I suspect Rod will be very distracted all night. Wendy didn't wear a bra tonight, in case you hadn't noticed."

"Are you suggesting that my sweet, loving husband might be easily distracted by her breasts bouncing and jiggling around freely?"

Her comment was met by a three voiced chorus of "Yes" and "You bet."

She laughed at her own sarcasm. "OK, let's get this under control a little. There was no mention of anything like this in the rules but let me make a suggestion and see how it flies for tonight. Let's say that every time we stop the car for a search, the guy can give the girl a kiss, no longer than 30 seconds. When we return to the car, the girl can give the guy a kiss, maximum of 45 seconds. That way, we get the kisses but we aren't too distracted from the search."

Jay piped in with "Who is going to be the timekeeper?"

"No one, we'll just go with the honor system." There were several snickers. "Oh yes, no pictures."

"I think we can all agree on that!" Jordan replied. "Good plan Emily. But we've already left the car."

"We haven't started the search yet though." Nikki replied with her giggle.

"That's right. I think we need to right that wrong, right now." Jay said reaching for Emily and pulling her into his arms. Just before she closed her eyes to receive the coming kiss, she noticed that Jordan had likewise pulled Nikki into his arms and his hands then slid down to cup her shapely ass cheeks. As she felt Jay's lips on hers, she briefly wondered if maybe the others were farther along than she was but she knew she would have to find out before she could continue with the rest of her plan. But then the warm, sensual feel of Jay's lips on hers swept over her and she became lost in the delightful sensation of his lips kissing her.

When they finally broke apart, Jay said "I think that is about 30 seconds."

"I think you are right." Emily answered, knowing full well that the kiss had lasted for over a minute. Jordan and Nikki came up for air a moment later.

"I guess we should start looking around." Jordan said with some reluctance in his voice.

They picked up their bags and repeated the search process as before. His time they found four more new cans to add to their collection. On the edge of the clearing, Emily found a purse which appeared to be of good quality and contained all of the usual stuff a woman carries around, but there was no wallet or billfold. Someone had left it by accident or someone had stolen it, looted the contents, and dumped it. She mostly discounted that thought because it did not appear to have been gone through. She took one of the blank pieces of paper from the clipboard she carried and wrote a brief note telling the owner to call her cell phone number if they found the note. She left it near the spot where she found the purse with a rock on top to keep it from blowing away.

They also found a fairly new and good quality sweater hanging on a tree limb. That satisfied one of Emily and Jay's items on their list, so Jordan took their picture retrieving it from the tree limb. Since it was starting to get a little chilly, Emily draped it around her shoulders and it helped cut the chill nicely. Jay's arm around her shoulders on the return trip to the car also helped. She was also sure that it helped him when she slipped her arm under his sport coat and wrapped it around his waist. Jordan and Nikki also seemed ways to keep each other warm although both were dressed to ward off the chill.

When they reached the car and had put the bags in the trunk, Nikki grabbed Jordan around the waist and pulled his body firmly against hers and with separated lips sought to cover his completely. Emily waited for only a minute before she pushed Jay up against the side of the car and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull his mouth to her waiting lips. The instant they touched, she opened her mouth and slid her tongue into his mouth and sought out his tongue. Their tongues fought a duel for supremacy as she felt her breathing quicken and her heart rate jump up. She thought to herself that maybe Jay was the best kisser she had ever had including Rod. She also felt satisfaction because she could feel a certain bulge growing in his pants. She knew that they wouldn't do anything nearly that advanced that night but it satisfied her to know that if and when they did advance, she could bring out the very best in him.

She broke her 45 second kiss in about two minutes. Jay pulled her into a hug which allowed her to look over at Nikki and Jordan and was only mildly surprised to see Jordan's hands gently caressing her lower cheeks again. He must be a real ass man, she thought to herself. Nikki had her body firmly plastered on Jordan's front and she knew that each of them could feel every curve on each other's body. A half minute later, these two also broke their kiss and remained looking into each other's eyes.

"I guess we need to get going again." She offered apologetically.

"I guess you are right." Someone replied.

Jordan offered, "I suppose we ought to head toward the mall. It will be after 7:30 when we get there and maybe we will find some things on the way. All of them agreed and got back into the car. While Jordan retraced their drive in, Nikki opened the cooler and pulled out a bunch of grapes, handing one branch and a napkin to Jay. She also opened the wine and poured three cups and handed two of them to the backseat. She opened a soda and handed it to Jordan, "That's to keep you nice and sober, sweet one." Jordan offered a grunt which left no question that he would have preferred wine.

"The poor baby is so mistreated." Nikki took a mouthful of wine and when Jordon stopped at the entrance to Lakeshore Drive, she leaned over, kissed him, and pushed about half of the wine into his mouth. "Now, does the big man feel better?" She added as she dabbed a napkin at a few drops which had landed on his chin.

"I'll give you all night to stop doing that." Jordon replied. Nikki giggled as was her custom.

Emily smiled when suddenly a grape was pressed against her lips by one of Jay's finger. Without a hint of what was coming, she opened her mouth and the grape and his finger slipped into her mouth. She held his digit firmly with her lips, tongue, and cheek. Then she began a gentle sucking motion on it.

"I think I died and went to heaven." Jay whispered into her ear.

"Don't die, at least not yet. I'm not through with you." She offered as her innuendo-filled reply.

As Jordan turned the corner heading toward the mall, Jay suddenly said "Pull over a minute Jordan. We need you to take a picture of us here. Jordon did as he was told. Emily knew exactly what was going to happen if Jason and Nikki could catch on.

Jordon continued, "We need you to take a picture of us on the top step of the church." With that, he led Emily to the top of the steps. Jordon was adjusting the camera and getting it focused when Nikki touched his arm and said something to him. Jordon had a surprised look on his face but quickly agreed. As Nikki bounded up the steps, Emily knew that she had figured out the potential with the pictures.

"Why don't you two pretend that you are newlyweds just leaving the church? You stop on the top step, hold each other and give each other a really good kiss before you leave on your honeymoon." Nikki moved the couple into a face-to-face position and placed Emily's arms around Jay's neck and his hands around her waist with his hands sitting on her pert bottom. Jay pulled her to him and began the kiss. This time, Emily felt her knees go weak when his lips sought hers. They sensed the flash going off but didn't stop the kiss. Jay's tongue was deep in Emily's mouth and she was sucking on it to pull it deeper. She could feel his fingers gripping into her cheeks and his hard cock pressing against her stomach.

"Hey, you two, I think we need to get going." Nikki said from close beside them. She took Emily's arm down from Jay's neck and started pulling them apart. She whispered to her ear, "I think we might need to slow down a little or all four of us will catch hell when we get home later. Why don't you ride in the front seat for until we get to the mall? Besides, if I stay in the front, I'm liable to unzip Jordon's pants, pull his cock out, and give him a world class blow job while he is driving."

Emily finally got herself together and nodded as they got to the car. When she sat in the front passenger seat, Jay looked surprised and started to say something but Nikki shook her head at him and led him to the back seat and sat next to him. Jordan climbed back into the driver's seat and started the car.

Emily put her hand on his arm before he could put the car in gear.

"Guys, I've got to apologize. I had hoped that tonight would be a lot of fun, a little sexy, and a little memorable. I didn't realize just how powerful some of our feelings were. I was thinking a little more than our Friday Night adventure but we've only been out together for an hour and a half hour and I..., I mean we seem to be very close to something I am not sure any of us are prepared for. I don't know what is going on in the other car but if it is half of what we have going here, we are all entering into very uncharted water. I think we need to pull back a little and keep it under control for the rest of the night. By the way, if you think I want to stop what we are doing, you are wrong. Crap I was...., I am ready to jump poor Jay's bones. But I'm afraid I'll regret it later tonight and tomorrow. Do you understand what I am saying?"

She saw three heads nodding in agreement. Jordan said, "Thanks Emily for saying what I think all of us are feeling right now. It has gotten really intense very quickly. By the way, don't try to blame any of this on yourself. We are all adults and know exactly what is happening. You have just given all of us the opportunity to see just how deep these feelings really are. And you are right; right now we need to pull back and take stock. So let's continue tonight but limit ourselves to the rest of the game. Then we'll be able to have some time to see what we want to do."

"Thanks Jordan. How about you Jay? Are you OK?"

"Yes, I think. I get so caught up in you, I lose my perspective. Sorry." She reached back and took his hand and squeezed it.

"OK, Jordan, let's get on to the mall. Wait; Nikki, come on back up here, I'll be OK, I think." She opened the door and slipped back into the rear seat. Nikki slipped back into the front seat and Jordan started driving toward the mall.

Emily sat for a moment and slid over right next to Jay and laid her head on his shoulder. Jay slipped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. She allowed herself to snuggle close to his chest, one of her breasts nestled into his chest. She let her right hand rest on his right thigh. A glance told her that her hand was less than 6 inches from the large bulge in his pants. She had to restrain herself from moving it those last few inches.