The A-Tail Pt. 01

Story Info
Natural remedies for age-old desires.
9.2k words
4.28
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Aphrodisiac-Tail, Pt 1

(Fetish, modification, non-consensual, aphrodisiac)

By ChangeYourPassword Natural remedies to age-old challenges.

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

<< Prelude >>

Amber was already having a difficult time. It had been six hours since her last relief, and now, all too soon, her thoughts were again turning to her need for an orgasm. She couldn't help herself. The damn thing was relentlessly pumping its aphrodisiac potion into her bloodstream, and despite her best efforts she knew that before long, she'd be unable to do anything other than find a guy to ease her desires with a quick and casual fuck.

And there was nothing they could do about her condition. Modern medicine had so far been unable to come up with either an antidote, or a way to safely remove the symbiont those pricks had mounted on her ass, like a long rat's tail.

And masturbation, for some reason, didn't satisfy her and the leach's needs. That was another aspect that the useless scientists couldn't figure out. Sometimes she wondered if they were really trying. After all, most of them were men.

The thing had made her life miserable, except for those relatively short periods when she orgasmed.

And since she wasn't the only girl stuck with a tail, everyone knew what the thing that waved behind her like a signal flag, meant. She was constantly propositioned by horny guys, willing to give her what they knew she needed. And all too often she took them up on the offer.

And the way she was feeling, it looked like she would have to select a stud, soon, even though she was really trying to get through a full work day without satisfying her urges.

Damn those fools for finding this thing!

<< The Expedition >>

The University's entire Anthropology Department was excited. Word had filtered back to them about an as yet undiscovered native tribe in the Amazon, and as they were world-renowned for their studies of such indigenous peoples, they were anxious to mount yet another expedition to study and document them.

Interest was made even greater by a series of sensational rumors, from usually reliable sources, that the women of this particular tribe had tails. Honest-to-God appendages, like some jungle primates.

The head of the department, and the University's president couldn't resist the prospect of something so very bizarre, so the expedition was hurriedly funded and planned.

Seven men and three women, all experienced researchers were signed up to meet with a team of native guides and head into the jungle to search and hopefully find, the mysterious tribe.

The team was a mixed collection of scientists. A couple of the men had already been on expeditions to the Amazon. And several of the others had been involved in projects to other parts of the globe.

Doctor Jerry Kipling would lead the team, with Lucas Erne as his second in command. Lucas was more adventurer than academician and the most experienced explorer of the group. The five other men had diverse scientific, medical and academic backgrounds.

As to the women, Doctor Ruth Simmonds is a medical doctor and researcher, Doctor Norah Rasmussen is a very senior anthropologist and the third, and youngest woman, Samantha Eason, is a PhD candidate in anthropology. All of them inexperienced in field-work at that level, but very excited to participate in the scientific adventure.

All of them were employed and trusted by the University.

After a long flight to Manaus, Brazil, the primary jumping off point for such Amazonian expeditions, the team met up with their guides and porters and headed up the broad river on a flotilla of small boats.

It took five long and miserable weeks of river cruising and then hiking before they finally arrived in the area of jungle where the tribe was rumored to reside.

The guides swore it to be true, but none of the experienced explorers put much faith in their claims.

But despite their concerns, they finally arrived, tired, dirty, sweaty and bug-eaten at a neat but primitive tribal village with about 800 residents. They were truly aboriginal, with only primitive tools. Certainly nothing 'modern' was in sight, not even a ubiquitous Yankee's baseball cap. They apparently had never met or traded with people from the outside.

And the population was mostly naked, and shoeless. Even though they apparently rely only on spears and bows and arrows for hunting and defense they seemed healthy and well-fed.

The first members of the tribe they encountered were all males; a foraging party, and they are understandably wary and nervous around the very odd strangers. But they too were fascinated by the visitors in their midst, and with the help of the team's interpreter, the men soon become quite friendly. Excited to have found something so very new and different to break up the sameness of their existance.

As they stumbled through introductions, with their limited vocabulary, it was clear that the tribesmen, were exceptionally curious about the white-skinned strangers, and oddly enough, even more interested in the expedition's three women.

They were all lucky that the team's senior guide, Carlos, was able to communicate with them, their tribe's spoken language turned out to be similar to several others previously encountered. Although it was made difficult by the tribe's unique dialect.

Eventually the expedition was invited to the tribe's village, and after even more stumbling through the forests, they arrive at a sizeable collection of huts, established along the shores of a large and surprisingly picturesque lake.

When led into the village's center they caused quite a stir. The entire population gathered around the twenty of them, to gawk and chatter amongst themselves.

As before, the white-skinned men and women receive the most scrutiny. And as before the three white women draw the majority of the attention.

But just as the natives, are astounded by their visitors, the crew from the university are astounded by what they saw amongst the villagers. And they too wound up focused on the women.

Because all of the native women have tails! Moving, living appendages protruding from the base of their spines. It was both fascinating, and unnerving.

It was all that the scientists could do to not immediately conduct an examination of the female's unique body part. But not wanting to insult or upset their hosts, they held back and focused on making friends; building trust.

During that lengthy process, Dr. Rasmussen said quietly to her female colleagues "That's why they're so fascinated in the three of us, their women all have tails, and we don't."

The others agreed. As scientists they were all enthralled, but as women, the situation was both intriguing and alarming. How could this be?

After a long afternoon of greetings and stunted communications the expedition was allowed to set up their camp in a nearby clearing. Planning to be there for weeks, they took their time and all of them participated in the effort. As they unpacked, pitched their tents, and set up their equipment, they were constantly watched by spellbound tribesmen, women and hordes of children.

All of them kept to the periphery, never venturing too close. To them the strangers were both confusing and exotic. And in need of close supervision.

Carlos spent the entire time, describing to the tribe's elders what was going on, and answering innumerable questions along the 'what's that' line.

That night, with their camp established, the tribal members returned to their homes leaving the expedition to gather around a couple of big campfires to eat and talk.

After some initial discussions about the overall tribe, and debate over how they could be so very isolated that they had never been encountered before, by anyone, the conversation turned to the most fascinating aspect; the women's tails.

"The chief and his advisors asked why our women don't have tails." The Carlos told them.

"Did he say anything about why their women do?"

"No, it seems all very normal to them." He replied, shaking his head in wonder.

They spent the rest of their meal-time throwing out theories about that subject.

After cleaning up, they resumed their conference, moving on from the confusing tail topic.

"I noticed an awful lot of sex going on, is that normal behavior amongst the tribes around here? I don't recall reading any reports along those lines." Samantha, the grad student asked, interestedly.

"Yes, I saw that too." Dr, Kipling, the expedition leader, confirmed. "It seemed casual and constant. A lot more than I've ever seen."

"It is rather unique. Even the most isolated native tribes usually have some concept of privacy and modesty. I don't see that here, at all." Dr Simonds added.

Lucas, the most experienced explorer among them, chuckled, leave it to the youngest and prettiest of the girls to point that out. "I haven't seen that much open sex since the last time I visited a fraternity house on a Friday night."

That got several laughs from a couple of the other guys, but nothing from the women.

In the days that followed the scientists worked with their interpreter to learn the native language, study the people's lifestyles and, as delicately as they could, gather information about the women's tails.

The tribe's language was rather simplistic. The people have no need for a complex vocabulary. And they have no written language either. Their needs are as simple as their existence, which centers on feeding themselves, shelter and socialization within the tribe. And as already observed, screwing like rabbits. At least that's the way Samantha joked about it.

Slowly, with question after question, they conclude that the tail is actually a unique and previously unidentified species of leach, that looks more like a snake. Its body is long with a circular cross-section about 8 centimeters in diameter near the head, when fully grown, and tapering down to just two centimeters at the tail's end. They haven't had a chance to study one, yet - too sensitive a topic. But they certainly hope to get to dissect one.

Until then, they just have to rely on observation. The thing's skin is apparently very tough and leathery. And it doesn't seem to have an articulating bone structure like a snake, but it nevertheless appears to have a stiff but flexible muscular core running throughout.

The head even has a hinged snake-like mouth, wide at the top, but with a narrow, lower jaw. No eyes are discernable, and there was some discussion as to whether they have them, or not.

Markings consist of long stripes of black and white, sometimes shaded to brown and pale yellow, from head to tail tip. But some few of them are unmarked with either a uniform color, or one that starts dark and lightens gradually, down to the creature's end.

The team has a hard time thinking of them as leaches, as when they're full-grown they look more like snakes. And when they're attached to the native women they do look more like rat's tails.

At first the researchers accurately call them 'leaches', but the term is rather unpleasant, so many of them ultimately resort to calling the things, 'tails' or 'snakes', or 'snake-tails'.

And they determine that all of the women have them, none of the men. The females walk around with the tails waving gently behind them, as if they were born with the appendage. In any case they are all clearly quite used to the things.

The tails, of course, get in the way of simple life aspects. The women can't sit comfortably in chairs, they perch on stools. They can't sleep on their backs. They must be careful when moving or turning, not to bump them on nearby trees or people.

The snakes also seem to have a mind of their own. They don't just hang limply, they bend and move, swing and sway and curl up so as not to drag on the ground. When the host lays down for sleep, the things seem to understand and, mostly, lay quietly too.

The general consensus among the team is that there must be some sort of symbiotic relationship involved. Clearly the leaches draw all of their sustenance from their human female hosts. But what benefit do the women get from the pairing? That question remains unanswered, as well as, why only the females?

After a couple of long weeks, gaining the tribes trust and friendship, Carlos is finally able to arrange for a session with several of the village elders, to learn specifically about the tails. It's apparently a delicate subject. The people are proud of their special attributes, and that one in particular. They somehow realize that they are unique in the universe.

Carefully and tediously, the academians solicit the information that has them so intrigued. And they're even more fascinated when the details of the relationship are revealed.

Apparently, all tribal women are introduced to the parasite when they reach puberty, in an elaborate ceremony, and just before they're married off. They receive young leaches about a foot long, that over time grow to be about three feet in length. Long enough to brush the ground. They grow fast, and it only takes about three months for the leaches to reach their full adult development.

The unusual leaches are plentiful throughout the area and reproduce in large numbers. They are captured, and induced to attach themselves to the females right at the top of their intergluteal cleft - their ass crack, where their tailbones terminate. The leach's mouth seems almost perfectly designed to fit the human body at that point.

The scientists speculate that to the peoples, it mimics the tails on many other jungle animals, monkeys, in particular.

The leach does form a parasitic relationship with the host.

It draws its sustenance, as leaches do, from the woman to whom it's attached.

It is a couple of days later that the team discovers the shocking aspect that describes the other side of the relationship. And after much analysis and debate they settle on a conclusion that satisfies them all.

The snake's value, at least to the male members of the tribe, is that it injects into the host female a hormone cocktail that is a true aphrodisiac, so perfectly formulated and strong that the woman's sex drive becomes an insatiable aspect of her being. The scientific team are astounded, and the women appalled to realize that as a result, the females of the tribe become totally focused on sex.

Further discussions add even more startling facts. The leaches apparently prefer the blood of the females - the human female's own hormone mix seems to satisfy the creatures. In fact, in most cases the leaches either disengage from men, or somehow slay them through some injected poison.

Also, any attempt to remove the leach from the host, after an initial hour, results in the person's death. Even if the leach is killed before attempting removal. It seems that once the flow of the leach's aphrodisiac is introduced into the host's bloodstream, a steady flow is required, else the female goes into a withdrawal state that is extremely painful, and eventually fatal, after only a few agony-filled hours.

The males of the tribe, as one would imagine, love the arrangement and enforce the practice of installing tails on all of their women.

As a result of the tails, and their effect on the females, there is always a lot of fucking going on, as initially observed by the scientific team. Throughout the village, and all day and into the night the women are literally begging for sex, and the men oblige them, openly, happily and often.

The team then began calling them the 'aphrodisiac tails' or the 'A-tail' for short, at least the majority of the men did. The women weren't comfortable with the descriptor, or the concept.

Their lengthy and drawn-out discussions with the elders also revealed that when the white women had shown up without tails, the village men had been quite upset, simply because the strange white females weren't sexually driven. And the tribal men continued to remain uncomfortable with that violation of their tribal norm.

The female scientists, being modern, American women, once they learn the true story of the tails are scandalized, to say the least. Even though they try to remain scientifically objective to the situation. They're not there to judge, or interfere, just to study, they keep reminding themselves.

Of the three white females, Samantha has the most trouble maintaining her composure. She's always been a campus activist in the woman's movement, and she becomes very vocal in professing her disgust over the tribe's practice. The tribe's men are pigs! She declares one night while the team reviews the situation around the expedition's campfire.

"Samantha, I understand, but you must maintain your composure. Remember we're guests of the tribe, and here to learn not to pass judgement." Doctor Kipling reminds her, in his fatherly fashion.

"The doctor is right. You don't want to anger these people. They may be primitives but, believe me when I tell you that they're perfectly capable of doing us all in." Lucas cautions her, and everyone else a well.

"You really think so?" Coop asks, incredulously. The team does after all, have numerous guns among them.

"Yes, I do. As far as I know, I'm the only one around here who really knows how to defend himself." He said as he looked around at the others, confidently.

All of them, including Coop, realized that what the man said was true. They were all doctors, scientists or students. None of them had any training in fighting. And the small team of guides and bearers wouldn't be of much help if the tribe came after them all.

Their newly discovered fear was an uncomfortable feeling.

And Samantha felt it, just like the others, but still...

In the follow-up meetings with the tribe, over the next several days, Samantha's body language was unmistakable, And despite additional scolding from her peers. The tribe's wise elders could sense her disproval. And the friendship established with the village began to sour. The tribesmen began seeing Samantha and the other white women, in particular, as a threat to their community.

These strangers, who they had welcomed and shared so much, appeared to be ungrateful and even threatening.

And making matters worse, some of them, in particular the guides and laborers, were taking advantage of their women. The tribe didn't believe in monogamy, it was too impractical in a village where the women were always looking for sex, but these strangers were upsetting the village's stability. There had even been a couple of fights, an unheard-of event among the tribe.

After one acrimonious session with the scientists, where not only Samantha, but the other female scientists seemed particularly irritating, an elder and a group of the tribesmen decided to address the threat.

They waited until late, when all of the visitors were asleep, and then snuck into their camp, and to the women's tent.

While some stood guard, others silently snuck into the dark enclosure where the white women were asleep and muffling their screams, grabbed them and hauled them out and into the jungle.

There they tied them down, on their bellies, and then performed their time-honored ritual of tailing the women, one-by-one.

They held them for a bit more than an hour, until the revered creatures were firmly bonded to the frightened females.

Finally, they unceremoniously returned the dazed women to their tent.