The A-Tail Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth had a more difficult time. She found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on anything other than fornication. She could still function as a human, eat, perform necessary chores, and sleep, but her thoughts particularly deep thoughts, were always overridden by her desires for sex with the men of the team.

Unlike her peer, she was unable to look at herself objectively; as a scientific curiosity. Outside her insatiable sexual drives, her other principal feeling was one of despair. She understood that her career was over, and her life forever changed, unless someone, somewhere could find a cure, or antidote for the leaches and the chemicals that the one attached to her, pumped into her body.

They both described their experiences and feelings to Coop for the record, although it was certainly embarrassing. He was also an often-available partner. Although he was certainly convenient, it also made their descriptions more difficult.

And with experience, they found that it was best if they rode the men, while he laid on his back. Their tails got in the way otherwise. The missionary position was absolutely out as it crushed their appendages, and made the leaches decidedly unhappy.

Several of the men didn't appreciate being on the bottom, and they chose not to participate as frequently as others.

They tried a seated position where the guy sat on a stool while she sat in their lap. The tails were then free to wave around behind them, but the women agreed that they didn't want or need the attention the guys then applied to their breasts, which in that position, wound up at the levels of their mouths. It seemed too personal.

Things were very much different, and more difficult, when the women visited the village to meet with the native females. The village men were used to their always needy and agreeable mates, so they were much more demanding than the 'civilized' and friendly men of the scientific team, or even the guides and porters of their encampment.

Several times, as Nora and Ruth were walking through the little town, or even in the midst of interviews, village men would simply grab them and take them aside.

The first time that occurred to Ruth, she resisted, but the man simply ignored her complaints, and ripped off her shorts. Ruth's body readily surrendered to the experienced guy's cock, while her mind, at least initially cried rape! But her thoughts were overridden by her body's pleasure. And she did learn the favorite technique employed by the villagers.

After that lesson, she and Norah, wore only skirts, and no panties, especially when they visited the village. It made accommodating the village men, and satisfying their sexual needs much easier.

It was five days later, when they all decided that they had gathered enough information about their subjects, that the expedition packed up their camp in preparation for the long journey back to civilization.

Doctors De Keyser and Seidler, with the help of some of the porters, gathered a large collection of infant leach samples from the tribe, and carefully stored them away for shipment back to the university's laboratories.

Just before departure, Coop recorded that Norah had developed her self-control to the extent that she can function relatively normally, for a period of up to six hours before she must seek a sex partner, while Ruth, despite her best efforts can hold out for no more than four hours, before her body demands relief.

The scientists wonder if the difference is a function of physiology, personality, or age. More study is required...

Throughout the long trek back, during frequent rest breaks, the two tailed women were serviced by the men. It had become a common occurrence, and one they all accepted.

And as the days passed, the tails slowly grew in size and length.

+++++++++++++

It took the team almost six weeks to finally arrive back at their original starting point, the city of Manaus on the edge of civilization, where the unique women caused an immediate sensation.

By that time the tails had grown considerably. The things were now 26 and 28 inches long, and drew the attention of everyone. The locals, and the gathered reporters all stared, astonished by the sight.

Doctor Kipling's periodic satellite phone reports had apparently been leaked and the interest was overwhelming. It seemed like only minutes after their arrival, the story of the Aphrodisiac Tail began to make headlines. From then on, the word spread like wildfire, around the globe.

It was during that initial reporting frenzy that the terms 'snake-tailed', 'aphrodisiac tail', and 'nympho tail' were spread by crazed reporters, trying their best to be evocative, and achieve fame.

The scientists were all shocked by the near riot their arrival caused, as they pulled up to the hotel that had been reserved for them. They and their vehicles were swarmed, and the Policia had to be called to settle things down.

The team spent the rest of the day and night locked away inside the building, washing, eating, sleeping in real beds, and of course, periodically satisfying their two unfortunate and unique women.

The next morning, they were relieved when a representative of the university met them with a police escort and immediately hustled them off in a little hired convoy. Six hours later they arrived at an airport where the scientific team was hastily loaded onto a chartered jet, with all of their gear and the all-important samples, and started on the final, long leg of their journey back home.

Many hours later, the sight of their home town provided a level of relief that they hadn't felt in months.

The moment they landed at the General Aviation terminal, they were again swarmed by the paparazzi, dozens of them, who had gotten wind of the 'snake-tailed nymphomaniacs' returning back from their sensational adventure in the jungle.

The team and their escorts succeeded, with the help of security and a collection of university representatives, in avoiding the mob, but they couldn't avoid the cameras, with their long lenses. Vague stories full of inuendo and sensationalism hit the airwaves, and quickly become headlines.

Inside the locked-down airport complex, the returnees all had to undergo customs inspection, and a complete physical, before the men were released. The two women were driven off in an ambulance and literally locked away in a quarantine hospital suite at the university.

All of their equipment and the invaluable samples were also confiscated by a joint university and federal government team.

A couple of hours later, Doctor Jonathon S. Tuttle, PhD., the University Dean, accompanied Doctors Kipling, Burnes and Seidler to the isolation ward. The dean wanted to express his total support for the two unfortunates. While the teammates were there as escorts and to provide needed help to their two female colleagues, who had been deprived of sex, by then, for almost twenty hours! As a result, both of them were in mental and physical pain, and nearly incoherent.

After the introductions and the expression of full backing, the Dean was hustled out to allow the women to rest, with the assistance of Doctors Kipling and Seidler who spent extended, private visits with Doctors Rasmussen and Simmonds. All the while, in a private office, Doctor Burnes educated Doctor Tuttle on the delicate particulars of the situation.

The Dean almost had a nervous breakdown, as he finally came to understand all of the implications.

During the next week, while the two doctors and their tails underwent an exhaustive series of examinations and tests, the members of the team arrived often for additional private visits, and the relief that they delivered to their female colleagues.

Of course, all week there was a constant clammer from the media for information. The entire world was intrigued by the rumors they'd heard, and the few photos that had been published.

There is also widespread scientific, medical and industrial interest, as well. Some want to identify the formula for the aphrodisiac, calculating the value in the billions. Others want to study the two women and the reactions of their bodies. Still others want to study the species of leach.

And many overly-exited males, ribaldly volunteer to service the women.

The University does their best to deal with all categories of interest.

In the months that followed the two women, as well as the entire expeditionary team were interviewed and studied until there was seemingly nothing left to assess. And the information gathered was shared not only with the government but also with other schools, and ultimately with the media, who publish and broadcast sensationalized versions to the excited, fascinated and lecherous peoples of the world.

Ultimately, Doctors Rasmussen and Simonds, were settled into private residences in the university's gated faculty housing neighborhood, and from there they tried to build lives, centered around the physical restrictions imposed by their tails and sex drives.

The university did all it could to protect them from the general public, and there was a steady stream of secretive grad students visiting their homes, for 'tutoring sessions'.

As a parting peace offering, before they left the public eye, the two of them granted one final interview with PBS, where they allowed filming of their unique body parts and provided open and honest descriptions of how the leaches' secretions had changed their lives.

The film of their interview became the most watched show in the history of public broadcasting.

Near the end of the session, the two tailed women, also bemoan the fact that the tribe they had visited had reportedly disappeared, either chased away or disbanded due to the harassment of local government and scientific groups trying to follow up on their original work.

But the loss of the fascinating tribe is only part of the catastrophe.

<< Progress >>

Quick to identify a new and potentially lucrative market, South American drug cartels descend on that area of the jungle and collect thousands of the leaches, chasing off the tribe in the process. They farm and cultivate the creatures, and using the skills and networks they've developed over the decades, distribute the things world-wide. They arrive in large numbers, in the USA, smuggled across the Mexican border.

Unregulated, they are sold to any interested party.

Buyers, in the US, Europe and Asia are fascinated. They fall into three categories. University science departments, and pharmaceutical manufacturers anxious to identify the obviously effective aphrodisiac, curious and kinky people intrigued by the exotic and erotic possibilities, and illicit groups, gangs and mafia organizations anxious to turn the leaches into a major money-maker by whatever means available.

The result is that the leaches, begin making their way into the marketplace in ever increasing numbers. Unchecked by government regulators, who haven't had a chance to even begin to draw up laws that would pertain to this unique situation.

As their availability increases, so does their use.

Tails are soon attached to women either voluntarily by curious, kinky women, begrudgingly to satisfy the demands of their men, or involuntarily to innocent females, by mates, gangs, pimps or sex slave traders.

The populace is shocked, when a unique class of gang springs up in various locals, primarily in the big cities. They are dedicated to the tailing of women for sport, sadistic entertainment, or some depraved and misogynistic personal desire.

Although scandalously offensive, the courts have a difficult time prosecuting gang members for assault, as the ACLU, in particular, maintains that no law currently on the books is applicable to 'tailing'.

Women, with tails, start appearing more and more on the Internet and on the fringe, pseudo-news shows and tabloid publications. They do, of course draw fascinated audiences, and increased ratings.

And, predictably, the erotic sensationalism spawns even more tailed women.

CNN, journalistic giants that they are, produces an extensive special on the subject, that nobody sees, until word finally spread word-of-mouth, and it becomes a hugely popular soft-porn topic on social media and viewership of extracts soar on YouTube.

The tailed women interviewed for the report, and their men, become celebrities. They love the attention and reportedly, the sex. Fetishists, exhibitionists, humiliation fans and BDSM practitioners are all interested and become deeply involved.

Despite all of the attention, the actual numbers of tailed women remain small. The leaches remain, for the most part, an underground amusement until one of the narcissistic fashionistas on TicTock, with a huge following, decided she needed even more attention. She went out and had herself tailed, and then spent a week proclaiming how wonderfully sexy the thing was, how it changed her life, and how her sex life was now the center of her existence.

Her followership doubled almost overnight and she wound up on assorted daytime talk shows and even Jimmy Kimmel. Rumor had it that she did him in the famous Green Room.

After her testimonials the demand for tails among younger women sky-rocketed. And even though the numbers of tailed girls remained only in the thousands, the figures continued to climb. People were no longer shocked or repelled when a tailed girl was spotted on the street. In all actuality, the men who encountered tailed women, were all intrigued and excited by the sight, and the possibilities.

The women, found their tails to be everything they'd heard they would be, and they soon learned to either love or hate the over-active sex drives they were now forced to deal with.

For some the quality overrode the need for quantity. The orgasmic pleasure they enjoyed made the tails worthwhile. For the others the quantity, the chemical driven need for sex several times a day, interrupted their lives far too much to be acceptable.

But there was little any of them could do to alleviate their situation.

And the number of tailed women continued to grow.

Tailed women actually became main-stream enough that several up-and-coming designers began producing clothing specifically for the trendy tailed females. And a few boutiques opened, that catered to the tailed. Fashions designed specifically for 'snake tailed women' began showing up in small Avant-guard stores. Dresses, pants, shorts and swim-suits are produced with holes in appropriate places.

The demand steadily grew. The famous Paradise Isle, conveniently located close to the source, began offering designer tail installations at their clinic to their wealthy and sex-oriented clientele. Their A-tails were all selectively bred for their colors, markings and sizes - some reportedly five-feet long and six inches around at their head.

In a years' time it was no longer at all unusual to see a tailed woman out in public on America's streets. And the government, still incompetently confused, took no steps to curtail the spread.

The latest statistics, they adhered to, stated that in the big cities, as many as one in four-thousand women were now tailed, either voluntarily or unhappily so.

And, they always added, that the scientific community had still not been able to develop an antidote or a safe removal method. But they were trying...

To be continued; with tails of tailed women.