The A-Team Ch. 15

Story Info
A reimagining of Pretty Little Liars with more lesbian sex.
9.4k words
4.8
2.6k
4
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,123 Followers

"It seems ages since we had a sleepover Aria," Emily said as she and her friend entered Emily's bedroom.

"It does," agreed Aria. She smiled to show both agreement and that she thought the sleepover was a great idea. "Things have been busy at home," she explained. What she didn't say was why they'd been busy. She loved Emily like a sister; even more as sometimes sisters argue and fight, but she didn't think her friend would understand or approve of Aria firstly becoming her Mom's sex toy and then being shared out with Alison, Mona and Melissa. At the very least she'd tell their other friends and set up a gossip chain. At worst, the authorities, who would be very interested in a teen girl who was being regularly fucked by her Mom - even if said teen girl was blissfully happy at being a lesbian sex slave.

"Busy for me as well," said Emily putting down her friend's bag on the floor next to the bed. "Majorly so. Which is why it was such a great idea for us to have some time together. I'm glad you were able to come."

"It's a shame about Hanna and Spencer," said Aria. They'd been invited, but were unable to come - both being busy that weekend, though they were a little mysterious about what. Still, it was great that her Mom had given her the night off, much as she loved having her butthole stretched by her Mom and her Mom's friends, it was also great to be catching up with Emily.

"It is," agreed Emily, "but I'm looking forward to us having fun tonight."

"Yes, a real girlie night," giggled Aria.

"Shall we get changed into our night clothes," Emily said, already unzipping Aria's bag.

It was a little early, Aria thought - she'd left her house just after she'd finished clearing away the dinner dishes and it was hardly dark outside (and if it had been earlier in the year it wouldn't have been). But if Emily thought they ought to get changed she wasn't going to argue - even if she was sure Emily was a bottom like her you could never be sure and she didn't want to accidentally disobey a top. The brunette teen nodded, "Yeah, okay."

Her friend opened the bag and reached in, looking surprised at the night dress Aria had brought over. Aria fought to keep from blushing; her Mom had packed it, telling her that no slut of hers was going to wear PJs or a drab nightie. And the one she had chosen was far from that; translucent and barely covering the top of the teen's thighs - it was great for being fucked in, not so much designed for sleepovers with friends. She could see her friend looking at it, obviously unsure what to say or do. Aria tried to proffer an explanation, "Everything else is in the wash," she lied, "That's why I got this one. I didn't realise it was so short, I've never worn it."

"You know the surprising thing," Emily said, "I have one similar."

*

"That's enough," Ella Montgomery held up a hand to Pam Fields.

Her friend slowly eased the bottle of wine up, letting a few sips more trickle from it into the glass before filling her own to a similar amount and placing the bottle on the table. She glanced at the kitchen door to make sure it was securely closed, not that it would have mattered - she had ordered Emily to take Aria to her room and leave the older woman in peace. Her teen daughter probably thought it was to allow them some space to gossip and drink some wine without being interrupted - she had no idea that Ella was part of the A-Team. "I told Emily to suggest to Aria they get changed into their night things."

Her friend smiled, "And Aria's so suggestive she'll do it." She sipped the wine and nodded appreciatively, "I packed her a sexy little nightdress, see-through and short. It shows off her sexy little body well."

"I am so looking forward to her, the others rave about her," Pam said.

Aria's Mom nodded agreeing with her fellow team members' assessment, "She's turned out to be a total hole on legs, whatever you want she'll do, so submissive I'm surprised she manages to breathe without permission."

"You must be so proud," Pam said.

Again Ella nodded in agreement, "I am. We have a great group of tops and it's fantastic to know that how well we gel to train and dominate slut fuck-holes. Breaking in Aria was a team effort, I might have been the one who banged her first, but I couldn't have done it if Alison, Mona and Melissa hadn't helped me in preparing the plan and identifying the buttons to open up Aria."

"They did a great job with Emily as well. She's a total fuck-slut as well," Pam said.

Ella smiled and nodded, "I'm looking forward to her as well. But it was you who put in the final touches and turned her into a literal mother-fucker; that's always a challenge - but one I'm really glad you managed."

"I am amazed neither Aria nor Emily have noticed there's anything suspicious. We keep them sequestered for weeks, only allowed out to go to school and then suddenly out of the blue we're suggesting sleepovers with friends."

"Self-delusion is just one of the many things that mark a bottom out from a top," explained Ella. "It's not so much stupidity as a complete blindness to what they are. I swear sometimes that Aria thinks we're in some sort of taboo romance instead of her just being my whore fuckhole."

"Emily can be the same," her Mom explained, "She's currently mooning about what's going to happen to us when she goes to college, as if I'm going to waste money on educating a hole. She'll stay at home and waitress during the day and whore at night."

"I've been thinking the same about Aria, I was wondering about setting her up as a lesbian cam-girl, I certainly want to be able to earn some money from her. It's something we might want to discuss as a team in a few weeks, I'm sure Mona and Alison would want to top up their college funds with earnings from their sluts."

"They might want to set them up with Melissa's fuckholes, two Moms and daughters making out on a cam would be a popular channel," Pam smiled, "Though we might have to pretend their fake Moms and daughters pretending to be real Moms and daughters," she added laughing.

Ella laughed as well, "If only people knew, they'd freak. It's why we need to keep under the radar until the Amazons are ready to rise again."

"Speaking of Moms and daughters, would you like another glass before we go up for some fun and games with ours," Pam indicated the bottle.

"Just a small refill," Ella smiled, "I don't want to be tipsy when I'm butt-ramming a hole."

*

The two teens had changed into their nighties; Aria was surprised that Emily's was as short as hers, she didn't think Pam would allow - her friend's Mom must have become more liberal since Aria had last spoken to her. Even so, she'd still have probably been shocked that Em was wearing it with no underwear - she'd run out, she'd explained with a blush. As her own Mom hadn't packed any Aria was also pantyless and as the two of them sat on the bed, their legs curled up beneath them, Aria was sure that Em was trying to get little glimpses of the brunette's slit. Which was only fair as Aria was glancing down in the hope of the peek of her friends. Her Mom had opened her lesbian side and Aria knew now she was a submissive dyke and if Em had stood up and demanded Aria spread her butt cheeks, the teen would have done without complaint.

They giggled as they gossiped, though Aria felt that both were a little forced. She'd always shared with her friends, but now her biggest secret was one she'd got to keep to herself. Emily seemed guarded as well like she too had something she wasn't saying - though Aria suspected that may be her own guilt creating a mirror image to make her feel better. But more than the secret what made it forced was the knowledge her Mom was downstairs and Aria's ass was metaphorically aching to be filled. What had seemed a good idea, a sleepover with a friend, was less good now she realised how much she needed her Mom to fuck her every night. Still, as that wasn't going to happen, (she could hardly pack up and head off without making Em suspicious) the brunette had to make the best of things and laugh at Em's quips, shake her head despairingly at her disappointments and nod for her triumphs.

"I've got a chance for the state team," Emily explained as Aria decided this was a nodding moment and did so with perhaps a little too much vigour.

She was just thinking about what to say when there was a light tap on the door. For a second Emily looked surprised before looking at Aria as if the teen was a solution to a puzzle. "Um, come in," she didn't sound overly confident, as if her Mom never knocked and she never asked her in. Aria, of course, never invited her Mom in - if the door was closed Ella would just open it, reminding Aria that a bottom had no privacy from her mistress.

The door opened and Pam stood framed in it, Aria's Mom just behind her. Both were smiling and, for the first time, Aria noticed how sexy a smile Pam had, not as pussy-dampening as her Mom's, but hot nonetheless. "We were just wanting to check you were okay," Pam's smile got wider as she stepped enough into the room to enable Ella to follow her. "That you're ready for the night."

"Yes, we've changed into our night things," Emily stood up.

Ella and Pam exchanged glances, both grinning broadly, "So I see," purred Pam.

She padded further into the room, her eyes sweeping up and down her daughter before moving to eyeball Aria, staring at the teen's sexy form like she was appraising an expensive antique. Though she was used to being gang-fucked she wasn't expecting her friend's Mom to look so lustfully at her when she was there for a sleepover. She looked at her own Mom, Ella coming further into the room and eyeing Emily like a piece of very hot meat. "Very nice," Ella said and Aria began to wonder if there was more going on. She didn't think Pam was part of the A-Team however, and her Mom wouldn't just share her with anybody - would she?

She wasn't long in getting an answer.

"Stand up, Aria," her Mom ordered, "Show Pam your nightie."

Aria did as she was told, standing next to her friend and twirling around. The dress was so short that as she went round the hem lifted and exposed her - not that you couldn't see the outlines already through the sheer material. Pam smiled, her eyes following Aria as she swung around, her expression lecherous and lustful. "Emily," she said, her gaze not moving from Aria, "Give Ella of show of your nightdress as well."

"Yes Mom," said Emily dutifully and spun around next to Aria as the brunette stopped facing Pam. Like Aria her twirl exposed her shaven slit and Aria could see her Mom's desire writ on her face as obviously as if it had been scrawled with marker pen.

Emily came to a stop, blushing slightly, but not so much that Aria didn't believe that Emily had submitted to her Mom beforehand. The two older women grinned as the teens stood there, exposed to their lascivious gaze. It was Pam who broke the silence, "Emily lift your nightie, show Ella that hot little front fuckhole of yours."

Without a word, even if she blushed, Emily lifted the hem and pulled it up. Ella smiled and stepped forward, reaching out to stroke the cunt. Emily didn't resist, her skin reddened more, but she remained still. Ella smiled, taking a step back and turning to Pam, "Very smooth. Do you want to see Aria's?" She didn't wait for an answer before turning back to her daughter, "Show Pam your cunt."

Aria didn't pause before lifting her nightie. Unlike Emily she didn't blush, as a well-trained fuckhole, regularly used by her Mom's fellow A-Team members Aria was accustomed to obeying without question. Her role was to satisfy the sexual whims of tops and Pam was certainly one - that much she now knew. If she hadn't known Pam's next move would have confirmed it as she reached down and grabbed the mons, squeezing it and rubbing her middle finger at the slit. "The whorey fuckhole is wet already," she said with a smile.

"That's because she's a slut skank," her Mom confirmed. The two Moms circled the teens to sit on the bed. As she hadn't been told to turn Aria remained looking at the door, her friend the same. She could almost feel the two women's gaze burning into her and Em, admiring their sexy butts barely covered by the thin material. It made Aria even wetter with excitement; it looked like she needn't worry about it being a fuck-free night after all.

"What about a little show?" grinned Pam, "Twerk those butts."

"You heard her Aria, bounce that hot little ass," said Ella, confirming to the brunette she should follow Pam's instructions.

Aria bent forward, wiggling and bouncing her cheeks at the two older women. Beside her Em was bending as well, a slight blush on her cheeks as she too bounced her butt. The two Moms laughed and whooped. "That's it sluts, show us what you're made off of," called Pam.

"Wiggle them, jiggle them, I want to see those hot little cheeks bouncing," added Ella.

"Youch," squeaked Emily.

Even as Aria was wondering why her friend had yelped one of the moms (the teen wasn't sure which) reached out and slapped her ass hard. "Oww!" Aria squealed. She didn't stop bouncing her ass though and was rewarded or punished (it was sometimes hard to tell which was which) with a series of follow-up swats.

"Go for it," grinned Pam, "Work those bangable butts."

"You heard her, we want to see those cheeks dance," Ella added.

A couple more swats landed on Aria's ass and she could hear the crack of a palm on flesh as others spanked across Em's. The two teens gave little squeaks, more to show that because of pain. They continued to dance and jiggle, their asses going up and down, the cheeks swaying like flotsam bobbing on a wavy sea.

"Those asses are hot," said Pam.

"They are," giggled Ella. "Now get those nightdresses off."

Aria kept herself bent forward and twerking as she removed the nightie. Em started to straighten and then saw her friend wasn't bent down again. The two nighties landed in front of the open bedroom door and the two teens carried on bouncing their asses at their Moms. The older women whooped and spanked, their palms smacking down on the teen tushies, leaving red prints on the skin.

"Give us a dance sluts," said Ella and Aria bounced her ass harder, hoping it pleased her Mom and Pam. Beside her Emily was blushing, but dancing, her ass going up and down in time with her friends.

"Let's have these whores give us a real lesbian show," giggled Pam.

"Oh yes," laughed Ella. "Aria, Emily turn and face each other."

Straightening Aria did as she was bid, standing naked opposite her friend. In her peripheral vision she could see her Mom and Pam, sitting excited, but relaxed on the bed, their eyes gazing at the two naked teens lustfully.

"The two of you, make out, hot and heavy," instructed Ella and Pam nodded in agreement.

Aria moved in, her mouth opening for Emily. Her friend was doing the same, her hands moving to Aria's waist. "Go for it you sluts," clapped Pam as the two teens connected, their lips trembling as they moved around each other.

Aria's hand slid down and around her friend, finding Emily's butt and gently caressing and squeezing it. Her friend gripped back, her firm fingers playing with Aria's round rump, grasping the cheeks and digging in. Their tongues moved faster against each other as they gave their Moms a passionate display. Even as she was kissing Emily Aria was thinking how strange it was - she'd never thought she and Em would ever be making out as lovers - but more than that it was a long time since she'd kissed anyone, her Mom was not big on affection to her bottom. As her tongue rolled round Emily's the teen brunette remembered she rather liked it and hoped her Mom would encourage her to make out with her other friends as well...

"Finger that sweet pussy, Emily, stick your finger in my daughter's slit," laughed Ella.

Aria gave a moan, her head falling back as her friend's digit slipped between her slot lips and into the hole. Emily continued to kiss, moving to the neck as Aria's mouth was out of reach, all the time her elbow going back and forth powering the finger into Aria. The brunette moaned again, shuddering as her friend slammed in faster and faster, driving deep into the soaked hole. She could see her Mom and Pam sitting in rapt attention, their expressions concentrated lust. "Ooohhh," she gave another pleasured moan.

"Fuck, this is hot," giggled Pam and undid a couple of buttons on her blouse. "Lick that finger clean of pussy juice."

Emily did as she was told, slipping the cum covered digit into her mouth and sucking it like a lollipop.

Aria decided to take the initiative, not too much, she didn't want to appear rebellious to the tops control, but enough to show how much she enjoyed giving them the best performance she could. As Emily licked her finger, Aria leaned down and grabbed a tit, pressing it against her mouth and starting to suckle it. It was her friend's turn to groan in sexual bliss, shaking gently as Aria's tongue and teeth found her nub.

"That's it Aria, show us what you can do," laughed her Mom, clapping appreciation.

Aria continued to slurp greedily at the tit before switching to its partner. She sucked it, swallowing as much as she could, pleasuring the teat with her mouth, her teeth nibbling down. Her friend moaned again, her eyes fluttering as the waves of sensual joy washed through her. Aria smiled as she switched back, her eyes flicking to the audience - if Em was enjoying her mouth her Mom and Pam were enjoying her enjoying it. And Aria hadn't finished.

Even as her lips were latching back on the lovely firm swimmer's titty, one of her hands was moving from the back of her friend to the front. Her fingers caressed Em's smooth cunt, running up and down over the slit. With practised ease she pried it apart and slipped her middle digit in, fingering her friend's twat.

"Uuurrhh," the groan from Emily was heartfelt and true, "Uuurhhh, ooohh," it got louder as Aria's finger thrust harder and faster, driving into the hole, pressing down deep.

"Stick that finger deep into that dyke-hole," giggled Ella, "Seal it and stop it leaking." She grinned and pulled off her jumper, undoing her bra. Aria continued to masturbate her friend as from the corner of her eye she watched her Mom stand and undo her jeans, following them down with her panties, before sitting back on the bed naked. One of the Milf's hands crawled between her legs, the other began to cradle and massage her own boob. "Finger fuck her Aria, show us what sluts you are."

"Oh Emily, you're enjoying this you dirty whore, you're loving being a porno star in front of your Mom and Ella. You're such a skank" Pam laughed, following her friend in undressing. Soon she was nude on the bed as well, her hand gently stroking her pussy as she watched the two teens.

Aria switched from tit to tit, suckling and lapping at them, making the teats tender as she lashed them with her tongue. All the time she continued to work her finger into Emily, making her friend quiver and quake with the pleasure of it all. "Mmmnn, ooohhh, Aria, oooohhh, that's so good, ooooohh fuck, that feels so, so nice."

"Okay you sluts, that's enough," said Ella clapping her hands.

Obedient to her commands the two teens split, though Em had a slightly wistful look on her face as if she wanted it to go longer. Aria was proud that she didn't have the same expression, even if she had been enjoying it, it was the mark of how well-trained she'd become that she jumped at a top's command and never showed any trace of reluctance. The two Milfs turned and smiled at each other as their daughters stood naked in front of them, before turning back. It was Ella who spoke first "I've been telling Pam what a whore you are Aria, how you loved getting fucked by everyone in the A-Team like a cheap prostitute."

LL72
LL72
1,123 Followers