The A-Team Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we know you're the same Emily, that you can't help but spread those cheeks for hard anal fuckings," Pam said, smiling as she said it.

The two teens nodded in agreement. Aria suspected she knew what was coming next and was looking forward to it; if what Pam was saying about Em was true (and with their naked make-out session it almost certainly was) her friend was waiting in equal anticipation.

"So we've decided that as you two sluts are here together it would be the perfect opportunity to show what you can do," Ella smiled, "and I think we've just seen a taster."

Aria nodded, waiting for the word like a sprinter waiting for the gunshot. Her Mom seemed to sense it as she leaned back on her hands looking relaxed and in no hurry. Pam smiled as well, eyeing the two teens like a connoisseur of cunt. "Emily, get on your knees in front of Ella and show her what you can do with your lithe tongue."

"Yes Mom," said Emily dropping to her knees. She quickly scooted forward between Ella's open legs and dropped her face down to the sexy slit. Aria forced herself to remain impassive as her friend's face descended to her Mom's cunt and began to lap, the noise of her slurping filling Aria's ears. She waited and waited, as Emily's tongue pounded her Mom, the back of her friend's head visible between the older woman's legs, bobbing and shaking as she lapped at speed. It made Aria's cunt quiver and she wished she too was licking twat - it was where she belonged, what she was born to do.

Pam was also a natural at mentally torturing bottoms and she made no move to call Aria over. The younger brunette forced herself to remain still, at the same time trying to stop herself from thinking. What if it was another test of her initiative? But was she to join Em in pleasuring her Mom or go to Pam? It was too big a decision to make without instruction. Oh God, what if it was worse, if after licking out her Mom, Em would be switched back to Pam - perhaps Aria was only here to watch and not taste any of the delicious pussy juice? That would be terrible, but it'd be worse if she missed it because she didn't take the lead. But if she took the initiative without being told, that was against all her recent training - it would almost make her a top and that would be a disaster of volcanic scale.

Just as her mind threatened to become such a turmoil that she'd end up catatonic Pam brought an end to her torture. "Aria, come here, show me that your slut tongue is as good as your Mom says."

"Yes Mrs Fields," Aria scuttled forward in relief.

The older woman's legs opened for her and Aria dropped between them. For a brief second, she stared lustfully at the pussy, a thin sliver of hair, the lips gently spread apart, framing the slit, open enough for the teen to get a brief glimpse of the wet pink walls between. It looked delectable and so tasty and something Aria knew she would enjoy pleasuring. She didn't waste any further time examining it, reckoning the best way to explore top twat was with tongue. She pressed her face down and began to lick enthusiastically, her tongue sweeping up and around the slot, slipping down at the crack and up to the clitoris. Pam gave a brief moan, which got louder as Aria brought her hand up, her thumb playing eagerly at the clit whilst her fingers eased open the hole. Her tongue drove down.

"Mmmm, that's it Aria, you slut, taste my cunt."

"Make her go for it Pam," moaned Ella, "Get her slut tongue working you...ooooohhh, yes."

"You heard your Mom, ram my cunt, ooohh yes, I want it hard," Pam placed her hand on the back of Aria's head pressing it forward. Not that Aria needed much encouragement, she was a pussy hound she knew and much as she loved lapping at her Mom's cunt she could deny that variety added spice; especially as her Mom was beside her enjoying her friend. The teen shoved her tongue deeper and drove it harder, slamming at the hole, probing and exploring, delving into the grotto of delights. Beside her, she could hear her Mom's moans and groans. It made Aria pound even more enthusiastically as if she was in a competition with Em on who could make their Mom cum louder.

It was certainly close if it was, both women were shrieking and squealing in ecstasy as the two teens tongued the tasty twats. Aria lapped and licked, loving the luscious lady fluid that Pam was dripping out like a leaky pipe. The older woman gripped the teen's head and pushed it further forward, forcing her face into the flesh around the cunt and her tongue down deep into the delicious hole. "Aaarrrghh, yessss, eat me you whore," Pam screamed.

Aria continued to do so.

Beside them Ella gave another cry of pleasure, rocking back on the bed. It made Aria tongue more vigorously, determined to give Pam the same pleasure Em was giving her Mom. It seemed to work as Pam shuddered and shook, her hands pushing and gripping the back of Aria's skull. "Eat me you cunt-lapping skank, I want your tongue so far into my hole your face will be in it. Oooohh, yesss, that's it you dirty bitch, pleasure my twat, suffocate yourself in my pussy."

"You as well Emily, slurp my cunt. OOoooohh, your Mom was right you're a hot little whore."

Aria ate with an enthusiastic eagerness and from the continued squeals and cries from her Mom, Em wasn't stinting on the cunt lapping either. The teen's tongue pounded and probed, twisted and lapped, exploring and finding all of Pam's spots. Even as she was licking her friend's Mom's cunt, driving her tongue deep between the lips and into the tunnel, her fingers were rubbing at the clit, adding to Pam's enjoyment and making the older woman gasp and shudder. "Yesss, you slut, keep going, yessssss!"

"Aaarrgghh, yes, you little whore, you're a real professional at this... aaaaarrghhh your Mom has trained you so well," Ella screamed, "Tongue my twat, aaaarrghhh, yesss, go for it you dyke skank."

The two older women gasped and shuddered as their two teenage daughters lapped and licked like the experts they were. Their tongues slipped down and in, their fingers pressurising and stimulating the clits as they did, pressing and rubbing at the older women's buds. Screams of ecstasy reverberated around the room "Aaaarrghhh, yessss, aaaarrrghhh."

Aria swallowed down more of Pam's lovely tasty cunt cum, keen to make sure she did all she could to pleasure the older woman; she knew that would make her own Mom proud. Her tongue sped in and out, hammering the hole with a hot intensity, making Pam squeal some more and shudder as if a bomb had gone off within her. "Yesssss. yesssss, aarrrghhhh."

Aria lifted her head to gasp in a quick burst of air, but before she could go down Pam was pushing her up and away, turning to Ella, "Time to butt-fuck these sluts?"

"Oh yes," agreed her friend.

Aria sat on her knees as Pam and her Mom stood up. She glanced at Emily, her friend was smiling with a dazed but happy expression, the cum glistening on her lips. Aria continued to turn round to follow the two naked Moms as they walked across the bedroom to Emily's cupboard. Pam opened it, reaching down to pull out a cardboard box. She and Ella reached in, rummaging for a moment before coming out with two strap-ons. They were massive and Aria almost salivated with lust as she watched the two dominant Moms slide them up their legs and tighten the belts; Em's expression wasn't dissimilar.

The two Milfs made the final adjustments to their strap-ons and grinned broadly at the bottoms. "Turn round and lean over the bed," ordered Ella, "Pam and I want easy access to those slutty butt holes."

Immediately Aria did what she was told, noticing that there was no pause from Em either, her friend joining her in lying her top over the bed and lifting her ass ready for its probing.

"You're right," said Pam from behind, "Aria does have the sweetest ass."

"You'll enjoy fucking it," laughed Ella "and I've heard so many great things about Em's I know I'm going to enjoy it as well." There was a slight squeak from the floor as the two older women advanced in the up-raised asses before they paused behind them and Ella said, "Pam, remember one thing."

"What?" her friend asked.

"Aria's just a hole, pound her as hard and brutally as you like."

"I will, you do the same to Emily," giggled Pam. She raised her hand and struck it across Aria's ass, making the cheek quiver. "Reach around and spread that hole, open it for dick."

"Yes Mrs Fields," said Aria doing as she was told.

"So polite, you've trained this whore well," said Pam, gazing lustfully down at the hole.

"A good fuckhole knows her place," said Ella and Aria could hear the pride in her Mom's words and that made her proud as well, that she was pleasing her Mom and knowing her place in the hierarchy - if other bitches and holes rebelled from tops, she wouldn't.

"Spread your ass as well Emily, I want to see that hole open before I fuck it," Ella said.

"Yes, Mrs Montgomery," the teen replied, though whether she was automatically this well-trained or just following Aria's sensible lead it was impossible for the brunette to know.

The two teens remained in situ, their hands on their buttocks, pulling them apart as far as they could manage, stretching the holes open. Above them the two women stared lustfully, slapping on a coating of anal lube on their cocks. "They look so tight don't they?" said Pam.

"For the moment," Ella grinned, "Let's make them gape."

Aria turned her head to the side so she could see Em; her friend's expression was as much excited anticipation as Aria was sure hers was. Even as Aria was looking it changed and turned, the teen's mouth opening in an O as Ella's cock was introduced to her butthole. The brunette had barely time to take it in before she felt the tip of Pam's toy pressing at her sphincter, pushing it in. Aria's mouth replicated her friend's, her ass wiggling as she encouraged Pam in, "Fuck me," she breathed, "Pound my asshole."

"I'm going to ruin this butt," boasted Pam and thrust the dick in deep and violently.

Aria gasped as she was shoved hard against the bed, her mouth opening in stunned surprise at how far Pam had gotten with one push. It shouldn't have surprised her, she knew, as it was obvious the older woman was no milquetoast, but an experienced top with a practised butt-fucking technique. The teen still squealed in shock, the cry rapidly turning to pleasure as Pam pounded in deeper, thrusting the cock further into the chute, busting the passage's resistance.

"Oh, yes, fuck my ass," squealed Emily, beside her. The swimmer was bouncing at the bed as Ella pounded her hard, the look on her face one of intense pleasure. The older woman thrust down deep, pushing the cock all the way into Emily's hole, the slap of thighs on cheeks loud in Aria's ears. Her friend's hands were off her butt and stretched out over the bedding like it was a raft she was trying to climb onto. And like she was a castaway in a stormy sea she was rolling and swaying as she was slammed from behind.

Aria didn't have much time to take this all in before Pam was slamming at her as well, within a few moments the cock ramming all the way in as the older woman gave the teen her all. Aria could feel the thighs slapping at her knuckles as she kept her hands on her cheeks, spreading them. It was obvious that she didn't need to, the dildo was now impaled in her ass and Pam was pounding it so deep it didn't look like she needed any help. Aria released her cheeks and swiftly placed her hands out in front of her, one grasping the quilt, the other searching crab-like for Emily's hand and once she'd found it gripping it like they were Hansel and Gretel lost in the woods.

Behind her Pam was grabbing her waist and using it as a balance, allowing her to go faster and harder, the dick pounding in. Ella was doing the same, her hands gripping Emily as she'd had held Aria so many times and thrusting in with a brutal vigour. Aria squeezed her friend's hand in delight, the two of them rocking and thudding over the bed, their tits squashed against the bedding, burning with friction as they were slammed forward. Aria squeaked "Ooohh, ooohhh, yes, fill my ass, fuck it hard, it's yours."

"Take it slut, take my big strap-on dildo up your whore's hole," grunted Pam in response and drove the dick in with such power that Aria could only yelp in reply.

"These butts are so fuckable," grunted Ella, "We need to gape them open."

Pam's hand flicked across Aria's ass, "Hear that sluts, we're going to ruin these assholes of yours so you won't be able to sit for a week."

"Yes, please, yes," squeaked Aria in happiness. She was born to be fucked, her whole life was just breathing and eating to support being an anal fuck toy; she loved it, she needed it, she was it.

"AAaarrrghh, yes, fuck me good, Mrs Montgomery," Emily cried beside her, "Leave my asshole throbbing, please fuck me as hard as you can."

"You sluts" laughed Pam and pounded in.

"They are, aren't they? Lucky for us, as these asses are to die for," grinned Ella back.

The room was soon filled with the sounds of anal fucking, the slap of the older woman against the younger, the slurping punch of dildos pushing deep down formerly tight tunnels, and the bang of the bed against the wall. Interspersed and overlaying them were the pants of Ella and Pam and the squeals and shrieks of their daughters. To Aria it was the best sleepover ever, her ass stretching and aching as the dick pounded in. She raised her head and screamed in pleasure, the orgasms tearing her. Emily was the same, howling and whooping as if she'd just scored a goal.

The two older women pounded harder, grunting with the effort of butt-filling the teens, leaving the assholes sore and pleasured, loose and gaping, making the stuffing even easier. Aria came again, shrieking loudly and gripping Em's hand as she came, the orgasm burning her brain and popping her eyes.

"That's it whore, take my big cock all into your slutty ass," Pam grunted, her hand spanking Aria's butt like she was racing her.

And perhaps she was as even as she was slapping her hand over the cheeks Aria could hear the crack of her Mom's palm on Em's as her Mom grunted, "All the way bitch, take my dildo in that dyke butt."

The two teens caterwauled in unison, bouncing and shuddering, their bodies burning with ecstasy so hot there was almost steam coming from their pores. More orgasmic waves hit them and Aria's brain went into overdrive, "AAarrrrghhh, yesssss, aaaarrghhh, more, aaaaaarghhhh!" Her cunt was so wet it was dripping even though it was untouched. "AAaaarrrghhh fuck my ass, aaaarrghhh."

There was no warning before Pam pulled out. One moment she was deep in Aria's ass, the fake plastic balls pressing at the teen and the next the hole was empty and cold and Pam was grabbing her by the shoulder and turning her round, "Suck it bitch."

Emily was still getting her ass fucked vigorously and obviously enjoying every second, but Aria didn't complain. If Pam was finished with her ass and wanted her to clean the cock that was her prerogative as a top and at least she'd been fucked so good her ass was still aching and tingling. She twisted fully round and onto her knees, opening her mouth and taking the dick between her lips. It tasted rancid, a mixture of lube and a flavour Aria didn't want to think about. However, she'd tasted her own ass often enough not to worry, it was foul but it wasn't poisonous and as a good bottom she'd cope.

"Suck it bitch, all the way in, I want this cock deep-throated," Pam instructed, her hands reaching round to grab Aria's skull as if the teen needed pressurising.

Aria didn't, she opened her mouth wider and forced herself forward, ignoring the taste and the discomfort, pushing herself past the gag reflex and managing her choke, bile surging up her throat and over the dick. Still, she pushed forward, her eyes watering and her mouth bulging.

"Let's get some cock in your mouth Emily," Ella was saying and from the corner of her eye, Aria saw her friend swivelling around to take her Mom's dick. She pushed down herself, she knew her Mom enjoyed having her dildo cleaned after fucking and knew how deep Emily would be taking it. She would do the same for Pam and make sure her Mom's friend realised that Aria was as good a cock-sucker as she was a cunt-lapper and butt-dyke.

"Mmmnn, yes, swallow it all," Pam ordered, her hand resting on Aria's head ready to press forward at the first sign of slackening. It didn't come, Aria pushing herself down the dick, gasping and snorting, choking and blinking, but still taking it.

Then Pam started to move her hips, thrusting at the teen's mouth as if it was her asshole. Aria gurgled and choked, her eyes watering, as next to her Em's head bounced as Ella started to follow her friend in face-fucking their daughters. Aria reached up and round to clasp Pam's buttocks for balance and to help keep her straight as the cock pushed in. Aria didn't find being throat-banged nearly as much fun as anal, there were no hidden nerve endings on her tonsils that would zing as pounded. However, she realised that her pleasure was secondary to the tops and if Pam was anything like her Mom (and she undoubtedly was) she got as much out of the feelings of domination as any from any physical orgasm.

The two older women pumped and heaved, slamming their dicks into the teenage mouths. The younger women took them willingly, their role to serve and satisfy the dominant tops' desires - whether that was lapping them to orgasm or meekly allowing themselves to be controlled and used. Even her erogenous zones weren't being stimulated Aria was finding her pussy was as tingly and wet, turned on by her submission. She gulped the cock, resisting the urge to reach down and pleasure herself without permission, instead gripping Pam's naked buttocks firmly, so that she could balance herself as she bounced her head up and down the dildo.

"Take it whore, I love fucking that slutty mouth," Pam grinned. "I want this cock nice and clean."

"Mmmnn, yes, you as well Emily, this dick should be shining by the time you've finished - there shouldn't be a sign it's been up your ass."

The sounds of choking, slurping gagging competed with the Mom's words as the two teens went for it as hard as they could, taking the toys deep into their throats. Aria's vision was blurred, her cheeks soaked with tears as with each thrust her eyes watered as if they were going to flood. Her drool leaked from her mouth and down her chin and chest, the white liquid spooling down between her tits like she'd had a particularly messy cumshot.

"I think these toys are well lubed up now, want to whore share?" Ella grinned.

"I thought you'd never ask," laughed Pam, her head hitting Aria's forehead and pushing the teen off, leaving her gasping. "Emily?"

"Mmmnn, yes, I love to share her," grinned Ella, "I can tell the dirty slut is just begging for a dyke DP."

Aria remained in a begging position as Pam walked away from her and over to Emily, who even as she was being talked about hadn't been given permission to stop giving Ella head and was still head-banging the dick like she was at a metal gig. "You hear that Emily, Mommy and her friend are going to share you, front and back, we're going to pound you like the lesbo skank you are."

The teen nodded, her mouth taking Ella's dick deeper. Ella grinned and pushed her away, Em falling back and sucking in oxygen with the same enthusiasm she had been sucking in a rubber dick. Pam moved over to the bed and sat on the edge holding her dripping cock upwards, "Get that hot little pussy onto this. I want to see your face as Ella fucks that whore butt."

Emily did as she was told, smiling happily. Meanwhile, Ella turned to her daughter, "You've had your fun for tonight, we're just going to fuck Emily." Aria tried not to let her disappointment show, but she wasn't sure she was that good an actress. Her Mom smiled domineeringly, "I want you to sit on the seat and watch; it'll be good training for you in obedience." Aria nodded and stood, her Mom watching her as she walked over to the comfy seat and sat on it, her legs automatically spreading and her hand moving to her cunt as she watched Emily lowering herself down Pam's strap-on. Ella smiled wider, "And no touching yourself, when I said that was the end of your fun tonight I meant it. If you're good I might make you cum tomorrow, but for tonight I want you to sit there like a prim and proper lady and just watch."