The A-Team Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria was aghast and no matter how well trained she felt she was she was unable to stop it from showing. Her Mom's smile got wider, "Put your hands on your thighs and keep them there, I don't want them to move an inch."

"Yes Mom," said Aria unhappily if obediently. She watched jealously as her friend slid down Pam's pole, moaning in pleasure and reaching out to hold her Mom's shoulders as behind her Aria's own Mom waited expectantly.

"Mmmnn, that's it, Emily, get that sweet pussy down Mommy's big dick. You're so wet and wanton, I can feel you dripping," Pam grinned her hands reaching round behind her daughter to grasp her ass and pull it apart.

The hole was still far from closed and Aria could see the darkness of the bowels before her Mom moved closer, blocking the teen's view. Somehow or other Aria found the strength to remain still, even though her pussy was almost vibrating in excitement as she watched, her Mom get closer and closer, the toy gripped in her hand. She stopped as she got right behind the teen Pam grinned and said, "Emily, Ella's behind you, invite her in, tell her you want to be shared."

"Come fuck my ass, Mrs Montgomery, I want to be shared between you and Mom," moaned Emily.

"Say please," scolded her Mom.

"Please," Emily said, a note of desperation in her voice.

"Oh yes, I am going to enjoy this," said Ella.

"Me too," grinned Pam and spread her daughter's cheeks wider.

"OOoohhh," Emily moaned as the dildo was pushed into her ass, her back stretching up straight as she was filled at both ends.

Aria gulped and kept her eyes straight ahead, watching as her friend shuddered in pleasure and wishing it was her. Her Mom was gripping the teen swimmer, grasping her titties from behind and working the cock in deeper, her buttocks trembling as she shoved back and forth. Aria remembered the times her Mom had shared her with the others in her Mom's A-Team; her pussy was almost burnt with lust. Emily groaned against, her crying out in pleasure as the second cock pushed down. Ella grunted something and Aria could see her Mom's ass rising out and then falling back in as she butt-fucked her friend. Aria's fingers stretched automatically and it was so hard to keep her hand from moving to her cunt. Her Mom wasn't making it easy, "Yes, Emily," she groaned as she went in again, "Take my big fucking strap-on, feel it shove down that tushie, let it stretch your tunnel."

"OOoohh, Mrs Montgomery fill me up," Emily cried, "Ooohhh, yesss, give it to me in my cunt, Mom. I want them both."

Pam was starting to move, her thrusts timed with Ella. She smiled, casting a small glance at Aria as she did, "Take it slut, take both dicks at once."

"Ooh, fill me, I want to be stretched so wide open I'll faint," squealed Emily in reply. Aria wished that she was allowed to cross her legs, but to do so would mean taking her hands off her thighs and breaking her instruction. Her Mom and Pam were pounding hard and fast and she could see her friend bouncing and arching between them, her back straightening and then bending as if she was a willow in the wind. "Yesss, oooohhh, fuck yes."

Aria gritted her teeth, grinding them so hard together that little shoots of pain thrashed through her jaw. It did nothing to stop the horny ache in her cunt so she stopped. She had never realised how hard obedience could be - ever since her Mom had seduced her following a top's commands had been as natural as walking and as easy. But watching Emily's body shuddering and shaking as she got pounded, watching the dildos ram in and see her Mom and Pam's naked bodies bouncing and thrusting... it was hell not to be able to even touch herself.

"That's it slut, take both our dicks deep," Pam grinned, "You look so hot when you're being double stuffed. MMmnnn, let me squeeze these hot titties, they're bouncing."

"Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss," screamed Emily and Aria wished she was able to block her ears from the orgasmic cries, "Aaaaarrrghhh, fuuucckkk, yessssss!"

She shrieked louder as Ella thrust faster and deeper from behind, pounding her toy in the teen tushie. Aria could only imagine what it was like and how much her friend's hole must be gaping. Her fingers trembled on her knee as she watched her Mom's ass slamming back and forth, jiggling as she sodomised Emily with the same passion as she'd often rammed Aria's. Her friend was sobbing in pleasure, enjoying the dping as much as Aria did. The brunette tried to hold her jealousy in check, if her Mom and Pam wanted to double-fuck Emily and make her watch she should be thankful for the privilege when they could have sent her outside. Still, her pussy was burning so hard with desire that she wouldn't have been surprised to see flames spurting from it.

"Yes, yes, this ass is so good," Ella hit the hole repeatedly and vigorously.

"It is fuckable," Pam agreed with her friend, thrusting her strap-on up into her daughter's cunt.

"Everyone told me it was so fine," Ella panted, "and it really is." Her cock pounded in and out rapidly, making Emily squeal. Pam rammed up to meet her sandwiching the teen. Ella gripped the teen's shoulders so she could use her as a lever, ramming faster and harder. "Has this hot like whore had double-anal yet?"

"Not yet," grinned Pam, "But let's change that."

Aria almost exploded in jealousy as her Mom popped the dick out of Emily's ass. Pam pushed the panting teen up, "Stand up," she ordered. Emily stood, sweat running down her naked body, red-hot from the friction of being the slut in the sandwich. She turned towards Aria briefly and the teen could see the redness around her ass and the blackness of the open hole. Pam gripped her daughter's shoulder, "Now down on your knees, lay your face on the floor, that's it, stick up that ass."

Aria watched as her friend was moved into position and her own Mom moved behind her. The cock entered Em's butt for the third time, driving in and out. But this time Pam was standing over Emily, her legs on either side of the teen's waist, as she knelt and guided her cock to the hole. Ella stopped her pounding and gripped her dick like a lever, jamming it back to open the asshole wider. There wasn't much of a gap, but it was all Pam needed to get her toy's tip in. She reached to grab Ella around the waist and she thrust harder, pushing the toy past Ella's and into the hole.

Emily squealed, "Fuck! Aaarrrghhh my ass!" Everyone ignored her. Even if it hurt it didn't matter - she'd recover and the top's pleasure was paramount.

Aria watched in fascination as they worked together, easing their cocks in one at a time, inch by inch getting deeper and deeper, stretching Em's hole like it was an elastic band. Aria's cunt felt so hot it was burning, the temptation to touch it and sate the desire, at least a little, almost overwhelming - especially as she watched her Mom going down, a look of concentration on her face as she further opened the wanton asshole. It was a matter of pride to Aria that she didn't touch herself, being obedient to tops could be difficult at times. However it was the mark of her as a good little bottom she'd do what she was told, whether that was not touching herself or opening her tushie for two dicks at once.

"Aaaaarrgghhh, aaaarrrghhh," Emily cried out as the two Mom's came down. The women grinned and ignored the teen's yelps, instead wrapping themselves around each other for balance. Their tits pushed and pressed between them, squashed between their bodies and they reached and gripped each other's lower back and ass, working up and down. Slowly, gradually they were going deeper, stretching Emily's butt wider than it had ever been before. The teen squeaked again, this time with more pleasure in the cry. Her Mom pushed harder, following Ella and then leading her, as the two older women worked up and down. "AAAArrrghhh, yesssss, my ass," screamed Emily.

"I couldn't believe we'd get two dicks all the way in," said Pam as she pushed the last inch, the fake plastic balls crushing between her friend's strap-on and her daughter's ass cheeks.

"Anal whore holes always spread easily," grinned Ella back. "I should know I've doubled-banged Aria enough times with the team."

"MMmnn, she looks so sweet and innocent sitting there," Pam cast a quick glance over at Aria as she pushed herself up.

Ella rose with her, "She is doing well," she conceded, "But I'm glad we're doing Emily."

"Me as well," grinned Pam, "though I'm sure we'll do Aria another time."

The two women drove down together and Emily bounced and squeaked, "AAAarrrgghh." They rose again and then down, moving quicker and firmer as they got into a rhythm. Their tits pressed together, warm sweat sliding down their skin as they heated each other, the flesh turning a gentle red. Up and down, faster and harder, Emily shuddering and shaking under the joint assault, her hands clawing the floor and her face contorted in pure ecstasy. Aria was seething with jealousy, wishing it was her taking the two dicks like a submissive slut bottom. "Aaaarrrggghh, yesssss," her friend cried out again, again pain totally subsumed beneath the pleasure, "AAaarrrrghh, yessss."

"That's it, that's a good little anal whore, keep that ass agape for Mommy and teacher. Mmmnnn, this dyke ass is so fuckable we need to share it," giggled Pam. She went in, the cock scraping at Ella's toy making a squeaking noise and Em's ass, making it gurgle. "MMMnnn take it hard you slut dyke."

"Yessss, please fuck my ass, ooohhh, I love it having two cocks in it, fuck me, I'm your anal slut," Emily called out.

The two older women did, their haunches straining as they pounded up and down, giving their all to the butt. Emily squealed and shrieked, obviously enjoying orgasm after orgasm. Aria sat still, jealous but controlled, proud of herself for her obedience, whilst desperately wishing she was the one getting double-poked.

"Aaaarrrghh," her friend cried out once more.

"Uh, uh, it takes it out of you, doesn't it," grinned Pam, "It's worth it though."

"It's great exercise, my body has never been as firm, not even when I was cheerleading at school," Ella agreed, reaching up to wipe some sweat from her forehead, "What say we go for a sprint to finish?"

"Yes, good idea," Pam paused the cock halfway up her daughter's butt and Ella rose to meet her. They grinned at each other, "On three?" asked Pam.

"Yes," said Ella, "One..."

"Two..." grinned Pam.

"Three," grunted Ella as she and Pam pounded down.

They'd been going fast and hard before, but they were almost like a blur, the two dicks shattering down the asshole, slamming deep into the hole and making Emily scream in ecstasy. The teen's body shook and shuddered so much Aria was half-convinced she was having a fit. It was hell not to touch herself, but she resisted. The strap-ons pounded in, ramming down and the older women panted in exertion as they gave it to the teen. Faster and harder, so Emily's back was bent and her mouth open in one continuous cry of sexual bliss, "AAAarrrrghhhh!"

But at that speed, it couldn't last and first Pam and then, a moment later, Ella popped the cocks out of the hole, leaving it gaped and open. Ella got down on her knees beside the teen, hooking a finger in the ass to pull it even more open, so that Aria could see the blackness within. "It's gaping," grinned the teacher.

"It is, we really have opened the butt-slut's butt," laughed Pam and knelt on the other side, her own fingers looping in and yanking the chute wider.

Ella looked up at Aria, "Get my phone from my pocket and take a picture of us, this is one for the wall."