The A/V Club

Story Info
An ex's sister helps a gay nerd out with a problem.
10k words
3.99
15.3k
23
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story depicts a gay man having sex with a straight woman, if that bothers you, leave now instead of leaving hateful comments. Story may contain language, fetishes, or ideals not shared with the author and not acceptable in today's society. All characters are fictional and for all intents and purposes 21 or older despite the setting. If none of this bothers you, please enjoy and feel free to leave constructive criticism. Thank you for reading.

*

Clayton sat at his computer, staring out the window ignoring the instructions there A/V club lead was giving them. He'd been sighing the past half-hour, lamenting his most recent break-up. It was the latest in a string of many, but it still stung. It's not like he looked unappealing or anything like that. He stood at 6'4" and was a typical lanky, high school nerd. He had long, slightly wavy, red hair, green eyes, and wore thick-rimmed black glasses to help hide some of his freckles.

"Clayton, you didn't get any of that, did you?" said the girl next to him, touching his elbow.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, Lily, I guess I'm kind of out of it today..."

"The break-up again? Good thing I took notes then," she smiled brightly. She was a whole foot shorter than him at 5'4", but her looks made up for that. She had long, black hair that was pulled back, lending the focus on her deep-blue eyes. Her breasts fit her petite frame in her A-cup bra, and she couldn't have weight too much more than a hundred pounds.

She slid her notebook towards him, "I'm sorry Shane made you go through all that."

"Thanks, but I told you before, it's not your fault your brother broke up with me." Clayton and Lily had become friends when he and Shane started dating. Now he was an ex, but at least he got a really good friend out of it. He actually had more in common with her anyway. They were in the same grade, they liked a lot of the same hobbies, and they were in the A/V club together after all.

Their club leader had dismissed the club meeting, and everyone got up to gather their stuff.

"I know... Hey, you still haven't told me why you broke up yet. And he won't say a word, either."

Clayton heaved a sigh of relief. He really didn't want anyone to know why they broke up. It was embarrassing, and thankfully Shane hadn't blabbed about it. Not that all his exes didn't know about it already.

He quickly changed the subject, "Hey, we still on for tomorrow night?" Every Saturday night, they went to the clearing behind his house and drank some beer he stole from his dad's stash and just bitched about their week to each other.

"Of course! You know I'd never miss it!" she laughed.

"Awesome. I'll see you at the usual time then," he said smiling, gathering up the notes she'd loaned him, and they both left the classroom.

----------

He had just finished blow-drying his hair and was laying down for the night. He'd relaxed some since taking the time to jerk off for the second time that day in the shower. His hands had started to prune, his jerk sessions taking forever since he was slow to cum. And if he didn't do it twice a day, he'd wake up to a mess. He always had a high sex drive and made a copious amount, but he'd always thought of it as more of a curse than a gift.

It took everything in him to not think of Shane, but it would have frustrated him more than helped, and all he wanted to do was go to sleep and just forget. He laid back onto his pillow, feeling the warm spring air enter through the window and blow over him and it wasn't long until he passed out.

----------

It was Saturday night and their weekly hang-out had been underway for a while now. They'd sat under the stars, venting about the week, while drinking beer and smoking some pot Lily had brought. He usually didn't smoke, but with all that had happened, he figured he needed it. They talked circles around the week's events, and eventually they ended up back at his break-up.

"So... will you finally tell me why did you two broke up?" asked Lily.

Clayton sighed. He figured she wasn't going to give up, and finally told her.

"Well...apparently I'm too big," he said, matter-of-factly.

"What do yo mean?"

"Like down there."

"Down there? Really?? And that's a bad thing?" she said, bewildered.

"Yup, seems like it. So sadly, I'm still a virgin," he said, taking another drag off the joint.

"You mean my brother... That's why you broke up? He wouldn't tell me anything. What a dick!"

"Right? I mean porn stars take huge cocks, but apparently that's not as common in real life. Guys like to see it, but then they chicken out or don't know how to handle it." He felt he should be proud saying that, but it only made him miserable.

"Well...then maybe you should try women then, if you're not having any luck with guys." she offered.

"Haha, I'm probably too big for them, too," he chuckled.

"I'm sure not all of them, and you know, women were made to take them, too."

"Maybe so...but you don't know how big I am."

"Then show me."

"What? I can't do that."

"Why not? You showed my brother."

"Yeah, but that's different."

"Oh, come on. We're like best friends. Quit being a baby and put up or shut up!"

"Alright then, fine." He never would have normally, but will all they'd drank and smoked tonight, he wasn't really thinking straight.

He unbuttoned his tight jeans, unzipping them and fishing out his dick. His sizable package hung there, protruding from his waist that was clean-shaven except for a small patch of fiery red hair. It was already massive at six soft inches, resting on balls suiting a bull more than a man.

Her eyes widened when she saw it. It made her unconsciously lick her lips.

"Is that real? My brother had bragged that you were big, but he never said you were THAT big," she said, still not believing the proof in front of her.

"That asshole. But yeah, it's real," he said, shaking it some with his hand before sitting down on the stump he had been sitting on before.

"So...?"

"So what?"

"Why don't you try it with a woman once?"

"What?"

"Yeah, you might like it."

"Nah, you know girls don't do it for me, Lily."

"You never know until you try. What you're doing now isn't helping you any."

"Haha, maybe, but still no."

"What about just a blowjob?" she said, offering another alternative.

"I don't know about that either."

"But what if someone could take more than my brother could?"

"I don't know if I'd find someone who could. He's taken the most, and that was barely any really."

"Not all of my family is talentless," she chuckled.

"What's that mean?" he wondered out loud.

She reached out and touched his junk gingerly.

"What the hell? What are you doing, Lily?!" he said, taken aback.

"Just imagine it's a hot guy," she said, starting to stroke it up and down.

His dick didn't mind as much as he did though, and he found it hardening despite all the alcohol they'd drank.

It wasn't long before it had reached its full length. It jutting out almost comically, his cock a massive 9 1/2" long and roughly 2 1/2" thick, hanging at a slight downward curve from its weight. His foreskin was pulled back with every stroke, exposing the large, pink head, her fingers grazing the velvety veins that covered the shaft.

A large glob of precum formed at the head and dropped to the ground. Not wanting to let another go to waste, she leaned forward and licked it up, her soft tongue wrapping itself around his girth. She slowly worshiped his shaft, alternating between slathering the shaft with her tongue and kissing the head every time a new drop of precum formed, enjoying his taste.

He leaned his head back and moaned, enjoying the sensation dancing across his cock. He couldn't find the strength to fight her off, the beer and pot fogging his mind, and lowering his inhibitions.

She finally took his whole head into his mouth, stretching her mouth to take it in. She took her time enjoying the feeling of a full mouth. She'd always been jealous of her brother, getting to do things like this with Clayton, the friend she'd been secretly in love with. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and she was going to make the most of it, bobbing up and down his shaft slowly.

She'd made her way almost half-way down the shaft and it made his knees weak.

Clayton could barely whisper, "No one's gotten this far down before. Where'd you learn to do this?"

"Science camp. I sucked more dick there than learning. Plus a couple toys," she offered quickly, returning to the job at hand.

He didn't bother to ask more. Instead, deciding to drunkenly enjoy the best blowjob he'd ever gotten. No one had worshiped his dick like she was doing and it wasn't long before he was getting close, something took him ages to do himself.

"Lily... I'm going to..." He barely had time to utter the words before he started to cum. Gripping the stump tightly, his heavy balls pulled close to his body, and his cock spasmed as shot after shot of semen shot into her mouth. She coughed, not expecting such a huge or forceful load to enter her throat. She swallowed what she could, the rest falling from her lips as his dick still, shooting the last couple of ropes into the cold air, bobbed up and down.

----------

It was Tuesday afternoon and their weekly A/V club was meeting after school again. He'd been avoiding Lily ever since Saturday night, when he woke up from passing out after she'd given him the best blowjob he'd ever experienced. He'd woken up in the grass later that night, covered in a blanket, his cock still sticking out of his jeans, cold in the night, with only a text on his phone to let him know she couldn't wake him up, so she went home, and they could talk about what happened later.

His sobering mind panicked and didn't know how to process what happened as he stuffed his junk back into his pants and made his way up the hill to his house and into his room, his older brother teasing him about staying out all night sucking cock again as he went up the stairs.

He'd avoided her successfully on Monday and ignored her texts, unsure how to reconcile his gayness with what had happened. It had confused him even more when he caught himself jerking off to the feeling of her lips through the weekend and the fact that he came quicker than usual didn't help things. But now he couldn't skip their club meeting, and he was anxious about seeing her for the first time since then.

He entered the classroom and took his seat next to her, curtly saying "hello" and then proceeded to pay attention to the contents of their next project instead of engaging her. It was his turn to clean up after the meeting, so there was no getting away when the other members started to leave.

"I'll stay behind and help," she told him.

"Okay...thanks." It was the most he'd said to her in days.

After they finished cleaning, she came to his side. "So, listen, about what happened... I'm sorry. It was clearly a lot," she said placing a hand on his arm.

"Yeah... I'm sorry, too. For avoiding you all weekend. I just didn't know what to say."

"We can just forget it even happened, if you want, and go back to being just friends."

"That would probably be for the best, haha," he said, laughing it off.

"Okay...but first, tell me, did you like it?"

"Umm...well, yeah... I guess a part of me did. It felt good, but I can't do that again."

"Really? Why not? If part of you liked it, that must mean part of you likes women, doesn't it?"

"I mean, I guess... I don't know," he stammered.

"And you still haven't lost your virginity yet," she said, trying to convince him.

"Yeah, but-"

"But what?" she asked, pouting.

"I wouldn't even know what to do with a woman, I mean if I even wanted to."

"Then you could learn with me, if you want."

"What?! No. I can't do that," he said, shuddering as he remembered the feel of her lips on him.

"Why not? We're friends, we're comfortable with each other, and it's just one step further than what happened."

"I don't know... I mean, Lily, I'm gay."

"You weren't too gay this weekend," she said, stepping to the door and locking it. "Besides, we're here alone, no one would know, and if you absolutely didn't like it, we can go back to being friends. I wouldn't tell anyone."

"Here?!"

"Of course, everyone's left." She stepped close to him, put a hand on his crotch, and whispered, "Remember that blow job? It feels a thousand times better."

She rubs him gently, feeling his hardness behind his jeans. He backed into the table behind him, surprised by how forward his normally shy friend was being.

"Did you masturbate thinking about it? Because I did," she told him, staring into his eyes.

Goosebumps travel up his arm, "Yeah...me too..."

"See? I knew you wanted me."

"What?"

"Look for yourself."

He looked down to see the crotch of his skinny jean bulging, throbbing with his breath. She unbuttoned them, and unzipped them slowly, exposing a precum stained purple jock.

"Nice underwear."

"It's the only thing that keeps it from showing in public..."

She chuckled, "It looks like somebody missed me. You're really too smart for your own good. Your mind's too slow to catch up to what he's already decided."

With that she kneels down, yanking down his jeans and jock, leaving him standing there in just his glasses and video-game tee. His dick, free now, drips precum down onto her face.

"You make so much precum."

"Shut it... I know it's messy..."

"No, it's tasty," she says, taking him into her mouth for the second time, making him moan. She wastes no time and starts bobbing up and down, the squelching from his precum and her spit making an audible sound. She grabs his wrists, putting his hands onto her head, his fingers wrapping in black hair. He starts pushing her down, her lips inching further down his shaft with each stroke.

He could hear her gagging, but was too busy enjoying the feeling. It was even better than last time, and he couldn't help himself. His fat cock hit her throat over and over, wearing down her gag reflex until he finally popped inside, sliding down her throat all the way until her lips touched his heavy balls.

"Fuuuuuck..." he moaned, his eyes rolling back into his head. He'd never felt this before, and he never thought he'd be able to.

She pulled himself off his dick, coughing and sputtering, spit dripping to the floor.

"Holy shit, Lily..." he uttered, his dick still feeling the tightness of her throat on it.

She kept stroking him as she regained her composure, "I told you not all of my family was untalented." Before he could say anything else, she threw herself back onto his dick, slurping his shaft faster than before. With just a couple more minutes, he was close to cumming. She could tell from his groans and pulled off his dick, taking the chance to pull down on his heavy nuts to back him away from the edge.

"Ah, ah, not yet, Clayton. You said you wanted to lose your virginity."

"Yeah, but..."

"Don't worry, I'll show you. Besides, you want to cum, don't you?" she said, barely touching his cock and making him shudder.

He wasn't sure if he could even take that step. A blowjob was one thing, but sex? He'd never even seen a pussy in real life. Right now though, all he wanted to do was cum, he hadn't jerked off this morning, and he could feel the pressure in his balls.

"... Okay," he acquiesced. Upon hearing that, she rose up, taking off her skirt and panties before bending over the table and instructing him to come over.

"You're too big to just go inside, you need to loosen me up some."

"But...how?"

"Your fingers and tongue, silly."

He knelt down and looked straight at the first pussy he'd ever seen. It didn't bother him though. It was tight and smooth and a pretty shade of pink. He gulped audibly, and reached his hand towards it. She lightly gasped when his finger made contact with a moist fold. He felt it up and down, feeling the slickness that had accrued from sucking his dick. Becoming more daring, he added his other hand and spread her opening apart, seeing it quiver with his touch. He inserted a finger slowly, finding that he enjoyed the feeling of her ridges. Adding another he pushed them in and out like he'd done to himself before.

She moaned loudly, his ministrations having an effect on her.

"Am I doing it right?" he asked, worried since he'd never done this before.

"God, yeah...it's great...but your tongue...use your tongue."

"Okay." He moved his head close, stopping to inhale. It didn't smell bad like he'd heard gay guys say before, so he stuck his tongue out, touching the hood of her clitoris. She moaned loudly. Taking that as a good sign, he pressed his lips to it and sucked gently, rubbing the small bead with his tongue. She kicked her legs and swore.

"Shit... Are you sure you haven't done this...ah...before?"

He pulled away, his chin covered in her juices and his glasses foggy from her heat. "No... I've never... Are you loose enough now?" he asked, still unsure of how a woman's body responds.

"No...but fuck it... I need your cock now, Clayton. Lay down on the table."

He did as he was told, and she soon followed suit by taking off her shirt, straddling his tee covered stomach, soaking it in her fluid. It was a strange sight to him, but it didn't turn him off, his dripping dick head touching the small of her back. The view didn't last long, and she rose up and grabbed his dick, rubbing the large head to her small opening.

"Wait, what about a condom? I don't have one..." he asked, worried about what was going to happen.

"I don't have any that would fit you. But don't worry, you're losing your virginity. You should do it the way God intended."

"Maybe we shouldn't do this. I don't think... What if you get..." he stammered.

She didn't say anything, but her actions did. She lowered herself onto him, pushing forcefully to pop his head inside the entrance to her pussy. They both gasped in unison when it gave way, and she slowly lowered herself to the base.

He moaned, his body betraying his mind. 'We shouldn't be doing this,' he thought, 'We're not wearing a condom, and I'm gay, this isn't ri...'

"Look, Clayton," she said, interrupting his thoughts, "It's all the way in."

He opened his eyes and looked down, his cock nowhere to be seen. He moved slightly, feeling the head grind against the back wall of her insides.

"It's all the way...but how?"

"I told you, women were made for this," she said, riding him up and down, making him moan every time she bottomed out. "This is better than any boy could do for you, isn't it?"

It was. Nobody had gotten more than a few inches of him inside them and here was his best friend, a girl, taking him to the root with ease. He didn't want to admit it, but this was the most pleasurable thing he'd felt in his 17 years.

His body responded for him, and he started thrusting up to meet her. She lets him thrust for a while, taking the time to undo her bra, tossing it to the floor and exposing her breasts to him. She rubs them slowly, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of such a large dick filling her to the brim for a few minutes.

She suddenly gets off him, leaving his hips thrusting into air. She lays down beside him, "Now it's your turn, fuck me, Clayton."

He rolls to his side and gets on top of her, savoring the change of few before grabbing his dick and pressing to her lips. After a few fumbling attempts, he hits and mark and thrusts all the way in causing her to groan. Leaning in close he starts to thrust slowly, increasing his pace as he becomes used to it. She grabs his left hand and brings it to her chest, silently urging him to play with them. He rubs one slowly, enjoying the feeling of the springy flesh and grazing over her nipple repeatedly. He finally leans down and takes on into his mouth and suckles, causing her to flush.