The A/V Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does...how does it feel, Clayton?"

"It...unnh...it feels so good..." he utters, letting go of her nipple to look her in the eyes.

She wraps her arms around him and pulls him closer. "You feel amazing in me... I've wanted this...Mmnn...ever since you started dating my brother..." she moans, her breath fogging his glasses.

Had she really? He'd never noticed, but now, with his dick deep inside her, it was clear that she had. He took off his glasses and threw them to the side, their lips starting to graze as he pounded her hard and fast. She only had to lean up a centimeter to kiss his lips. He didn't turn away, instead speeding up his pace and kissing her back, hard and deeply, feeling the touch of a woman's soft lips against his.

He stopped kissing her long enough to utter, "Lily, I'm gonna..."

"Mmmnn, me too...do it Clayton, shoot it in me and make me cum. Fill me up with that gay jizz."

He fucked her harder, taking on her challenge and making her scream into his mouth as her pussy spasmed around his cock, bringing a woman to orgasm for the first time.

"Shit, I'm cumming!" he yells, thrusting into her as he spills his copious load. His balls twitch as load after load exits them, filling her to the brim leaving it to ooze out around his dick and drip onto the table beneath them.

He grinds into her one last time, finally exhausting his balls. Slowly he pulls out, her pussy grabbing him and not wanting to let go, his cum flooding onto the table with some even making it's way to the floor. He lays down beside her, both of them looking at the ceiling as they try to catch their breath.

Clayton was the first to speak, "Holy shit."

"Right? Are you sure that was your first time fucking a girl?" she said, turning to face him.

"It was my first time fucking period," he said, still panting.

"So what did you think? You seemed to really get into it."

"Yeah... I guess I did," he said, propping himself up and reaching for his glasses.

"Does that mean you're into girls now?" she dug in, trying to get an answer from him.

"I mean, I don't know... I hadn't thought about it until you said anything about it."

"Haha, maybe it's just me then," she said, sticking out her tongue slightly.

"Hah...maybe." He looked down. With his glasses back on his face, he could see her breasts clearly again and his dick twitch slightly.

"Well, either way, I think i proved my point."

"Huh? What point?"

"That your dick's at home in a woman."

"Well...it did feel pretty good..."

"Pretty good?"

"Alright, amazing," he said, admitting it out loud.

"Haha, that's what i thought. Um, hey, after we clean up, care to give me a ride? I missed mine...but it was worth it," she said smiling again, her lips still red from their kissing.

"Oh, haha, sure."

----------

He couldn't concentrate on the ride back to her house. His mind was swirling with what had happened. He'd fucked a girl, a gender he had never had any interest in. Hell, he even kissed her! His best friend!! He did enjoy it though, more than he'd thought, and she'd helped him lose his virginity, something he'd wanted for the longest time.

"Hey, are you ok?" she asked, his worry apparent on his face.

"Y-yeah, what do you mean?"

"With what we just did, you just seem, I don't know...kinda out there."

"Oh, yeah, just a lot to think about." It really was. What did this mean for him as a gay man?

"Well don't worry, gay or straight, you're just Clayton to me," she said sweetly, trying to comfort him.

That meant a lot. His ex-boyfriends never accepted him after they found out they wouldn't be able to have sex. Some lasted longer than other, but they all dumped him in the end. Her brother lasted the longest, but that was because he'd resigned himself to pleasure just him and getting none himself.

They arrived at her house, and he pulled onto the side street so as not to block their garage. Her parents always hated having to park on the street.

"Thanks for the ride. If you're here anyway, my parents are gone, so we could hang out if you want?" she said, grabbing her bag and opening the car door.

"Uh, sure. Yeah, that'd be nice." It would be nice to get back to being friends after all this, "Is Shane home?"

"Yeah. His swim meet was canceled this morning, so he's probably out back in the pool instead."

Clayton took a deep breath and followed her into the house with knots in his stomach. Hopefully this won't be a total disaster, he thought, dreading seeing his ex.

It wasn't long before that happened, though. The minute they'd stepped through the door, Clayton saw his ex, standing in the kitchen with his short, black hair slicked black, clad in just a blue speedo with water dripping down his chest and abs from his time in the pool. He'd always found Shane attractive, having a much more defined body than him, but it barely registered in his mind today.

Sitting down the glass he'd been drinking from, Shane turned and saw them standing there. "Oh, hey sis. You're home late."

"Yeah, we had clean up duty today."

"Ah, well I was about to get back in the pool. Since it's finally warm enough to use it, do you guys want to go for a swim?"

"Sure! I'll get changed," yelled Lily, practically running up the stairs.

"Uhh, I don't have my trunks with me..."

"Oh, don't worry about it. I've got an extra pair your can use... If you don't pop out of them, that is, haha."

Clayton said nothing, a blush filling his cheeks.

"Haha, relax," Shane said, putting an arm around him, "I know you still feel awkward about us breaking up, but there's no reason we can't be friends."

"Yeah...thanks. It's just going to take some getting used to, I guess."

"No problem, you're like family anyway." He sniffed, "Hey, do you smell that?"

"Uh, no. What is it?"

"Something. I'm not sure what. I've never smelt it before... Wait, I think it's coming from your shirt... Yeah, you've got a stain here."

"A stain?"

"Yeah, it's right there."

Clayton looked down and frowned. There really was stain there, dried pussy juice to be exact. "Oh! Uh, yeah, I was processing some pictures in photography today. I must have spilled some chemicals on my shirt.

"That must be it since it smells really gross. Anyway, there's an extra pair you can use in the downstairs bathroom, I'm going to head on out," he offered, heading out back through the glass doors.

"Ok, thanks..."

Clayton entered the bathroom and while taking off his clothes, he smells the stain on his shirt again. He must not mind the smell too much to not notice it. Looking around, he finds the swimsuit, a pair of bright red speedos. He sighs, trying them on, the bulge from his package so large it was embarrassing. It barely covered his junk, and he left the bathroom with his hands shielding it from view.

Seeing that Lily hasn't come down yet, he heads on outside to the pool.

"Hey, Clayton, drop your hands! I never got to see you in a speedo before," yelled Shane, already in the pool.

He drops his hands, the blush coming back to his face.

"Wow, you really fill that out, don't you?" Shane chuckled.

Ignoring his ex, he gets in the pool slowly, hoping the cold water might tame his bulge a little. When he finally acclimates, he starts swimming to the deeper end, enjoying the feeling of the water on his arms and dunking his head under the water.

Upon surfacing, he saw that Shane was right beside him now.

"Hey, I never got to tell you before, but thanks for being so understanding about breaking up. I mean, I really liked you, and I'd heard you were hung before, but when I saw that you were too big to fuck me... Well, that's kind of important for me in a relationship. I'm glad we can be friends, though."

His words pissed him off. He was the one who couldn't handle him. He was the one with the problem, not Clayton. And he'd proved it just a little while ago after he'd fucked his sister to a quivering orgasm.

"Uh, yeah, no problem," he said, gritting his teeth some.

"What took you so long?" said Shane.

"Oh hush up. You know it takes me forever to pick an outfit out, haha."

Clayton turned to see Lily had finally come outside. She'd chosen a green bikini that highlighted her eyes, her breasts almost spilling out of it with the bikini being so skimpy. His dick throbbed, plumping with blood.

"Cannonball!" she yelled, jumping in and splashing both of them. Her exuberance breaking the tense mood. They all splashed some, enjoying the water and the nice weather.

Shane eventually crawled out of the pool, "Well, I'm all swam out for today. I'm going to take a nap, so have fun you two."

"Byeee, have a nice nap!"

"See ya..."

"Hehe....well, I guess we're alone now."

"Uh, yeah, I'm glad your brother is ok with us being friends."

"Yeah, me too..." she said, moving in close. "So, did you like my bathing suit?"

"Yeah...it looks good on you."

"Haha, my parents don't like it. They say it's too revealing."

"Well, I can see why."

"So you checked?" she said playfully.

"Uh, kinda hard not to."

"Do you like what you see?"

"Um, yeah, you look gorgeous..." he spoke, not used to complimenting women.

"Well I was actually going for sexy..."

"Uh, well yeah, that's what I meant..."

"Good! .... So...between Shane and me, which do you like better?"

"Um...I don't know, I mean, you're both attractive, but..."

She grabs his hand, placing it on her breast, "But I have these..."

"And these nice soft curves," she finished, slowly guiding his and to her plump ass.

He gulped. "Y-yeah..."

"Don't I feel better than some hard guy?"

"Yeah...it's nice..." he said, beginning to rub her ass.

"Mmm, keep doing that."

He does, moving up and down her sides to her front and slowly down to her privates, his dick inching it's way out of the speedo over the side.

"Ooh, now you're learning what I like..."

He slips hand into her suit, feeling her slit. It's warm, and still moist from earlier.

"Mmm... Uh, you know, if you wanted, we could do what we did this afternoon anytime you want..."

"W-we could?"

"Yeah, we both felt good, and we're already friends. It makes sense for us to like date, doesn't it?"

His fingers were in her pussy now, rubbing her clit with his thumb, mesmerized by the feel of it. "I-i guess it kinda does..."

"It does. You already like me, and you finally found out that women can take your dick, so you might as well be straight."

"Be straight...? I mean, i guess it would be easier..."

"Yeah, you could take actually take someone home to your parents for once." That was true, he thought. His dad and brother already gave him shit for being a gay nerd, so he never had the guts to take someone home to meet them.

"But, ah, think about having this deep inside me again..." she said, grabbing his dick through his speedo and rubbing the exposed head under the water.

"Unh..." He shudders at her touch remembering the feelings earlier that afternoon.

"I felt so good, so i know you did..."

"It did... I've..."

"You what?"

He blushed again, "I've... I've never cum that hard before..."

"See?! It was meant to be! Look, we already did it once, and you're throbbing already..."

"The last ex that would even get me off would never go more than once a day...," he admitted. "I...kind of have a high sex drive..."

"I could tell from the mess I had to clean earlier," she smirked.

"Heh, uh, the only good thing I got from my father, I guess." He'd seen both his contractor father and jock brother naked and hard several times in his life. They didn't care to walk out of the bathroom naked and sometimes he thought they liked to do it on purpose to try and make him jealous of what he didn't have. Little did they know that he was bigger than either of them by an inch. He had always been careful to hide it, though, and stayed covered from fear of more teasing. But now he could see why his brother and father thought of it as "God's gift" and didn't care to flaunt it.

"Haha, remind me to thank him for that...and for this," she said, grabbing the base of his cock tightly, rubbing her palm up and down it through the swimsuit.

"Ah! Uuh, I will."

"I think we should go upstairs, there's obviously something i should take care of..."

"Up-upstair? What if Shane sees me? God, what if he heard us?"

"He won't. He's taking a nap, and he sleeps like a log after a tough swim."

"If you're sure..." he said, giving in, his dick doing the thinking for him.

They got out of the pool and grabbing him by the dick head she led him past her brother's room and up the stairs.

"Um, hey, maybe we should wash the chlorine off first. I doubt it tastes good."

"Uh, yeah, that'd probably be for the best..."

Entering the upstairs bathroom, she rips off her bikini and gets into the shower, turning it on and enjoying the feel of the hot spray over her breasts.

Following suit, he takes off his exes swimsuit and drops it onto floor, notice the large precum stain he'd left in it. He steps in with her under the shower head, still unsure of his new, growing attraction to his best friend. She pulls him closer, rubbing his sack, feeling the large balls pull up and down inside it. He groans, and she kisses his neck with him taking the chance to finger her entrance some.

Squatting down, she takes his cock into her mouth for the third time. No longer a stranger to it, he puts his hand on her head, beginning to guide her up and down along his cock.

He feels it go down her throat, still loosened from his fervent cocksucking earlier in the day. "Fuck that's so good," he moans, holding her down against his crotch.

He lets go after a time, allowing her to breath and gasp. "Glad you like it. You're going to be feeling my throat a lot, so you better get used to it."

"Yeah..." was all he said before he pushed her back onto it, not all the way down this time. She bobs up and down, swallowing his length again, only to come back up and swallow the copious amount of precum he was making, some of it dripping down her chin and running down the drain.

"I think we're clean enough. I don't want to waste any more of that."

She turns the shower off and takes him by the hand, leaving the bathroom as it was and leading him to her bedroom, both of them naked. He'd only seen it once before and only for a few seconds when Shane had given him a tour of the house. He takes it in, fluffy and pink, a girl's room through and through, but soon hears her turn on some music. He goes to move, but she pushes him backwards onto the bed, licking his still hard dick up and down.

Laying there with his eyes closed, moaning, his hands on her head as she licks relentlessly. She comes up to face him, kissing his neck before turning around to enjoy his dick some more. Faced with her pussy, he rubs it cautiously, still not totally used to it, but loving the warmth of it. Being in a bedroom and not in public, he has more time to savor it, finding he enjoys the flavor and smell. He doesn't know why his ex hated the smell on his shirt, because he couldn't get enough of it. He digs in, pushing his tongue inside, causing her to groan around his dick making it vibrate, and they 69 until her legs shake above him and her juices flow over his tongue, down his chin and onto his chest.

"Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked, her face flushed from her recent orgasm.

"Yeah, I am," he responded, finally becoming enthusiastic and ready for more.

"Which way do you want it stud?" Stud? No ones called him that before. "Um, doggy... I've heard it can be...really tight that way."

"Haha, you got it," she said, getting on all fours beside him and wiggling her asks.

He gets behind her and grabs it, steadying himself. Letting his dick rest on the small of her back, he spits on it, feeling it drip down his shaft onto her pussy. He rubs his hard head against her lips, getting it wet.

"Are you...ahh...ready?"

"Yeah, give me that big cock."

He listens and pushes into her slowly feeling that tight pop, her walls giving way to his thickness. Now that he's paying attention, he can see and feel every inch disappear inside her. It looks amazing and feels even better.

"Oh god, you stretch me out so good!"

He bottoms out, gasping, "It...it's all in..."

"I know... I've never had a dick that big inside me, I love it."

"Y-yeah...me too," he grunts, beginning his assault on her pussy.

"F-fuck, that's it, give it to me..."

He speeds up, his balls slapping her clit making her gasp each time. Unable to keep himself up, he braces himself over her, rutting into her like an animal.

"Unh, pull my hair!"

He grabs her hair and pulls it tight, pulling himself upwards as he pounds into her at a downward angle.

"Yeah baby, like that, you're hitting that spot so good!"

He thrusts downward repeatedly, trying to find the spot she was talking about, feeling his head graze a hot spot that almost throbs.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum, keep doing that!"

He pulls out a little, grinding his head on that spot.

"Yes, yes! Fuck I'm cumming!"

He feels her clenching his cock, and he thrusts all the way in, grinding against her cervix. Her juices gush out around his dick, soaking his balls giving his smooth balls and red pubes a glistening sheen. He lets go of her hair and pulls out slowly, enjoying the grip she has on him.

"Fuck, it's like your dick was made for me..."

"Heh, I guess it was." Her compliment made him shine with pride. She was a quivering mess, and he made her that way.

"But you...you haven't cum yet..."

"No, it usually takes me a while to cum," his dick punctuating the statement when a glob or precum drools out of his cock.

"Good. I think you can get another one out of me while we work that load out."

"You sure? I mean, I can jerk off or something if you need me to. We've done a lot of today..."

She scoots to the side of the bed on her back, pulling her legs up. "I'm not a wimp like my brother."

Her remark fires him up, and he squats to bed level, thrusting in before she can say anything.

She gasps, "Fuck yes..."

He drags his dick out slowly torturing her, and she wraps her legs around his ass pulling him in deeper. He puts his arms around her shoulders, feeling her breath on her neck.

"L-lift me up."

"What?"

"Lift me up. It'll be easier than this."

He presses her to him, straightening his legs as he lifts her up, and she wraps her arms around his neck, her small size and his height making it easy to lift her up.

"Fuck," he gasps, "Its like a vice around me..."

"I know, I feel so full, and so good..."

The angle tightens her up more, and he can't thrust much, but when he grinds he can feel her cervix and it makes his foreskin slip up and down his head.

"Shit, this feels so good... I won't last long like this..." His orgasm was fast approaching, her tightness doing just the trick.

"Me...me either...Fuck me Clayton...knock me up and make me yours!"

She starts to moan, her orgasm overtaking her. He leans down, and he kisses her passionately, him claiming her, and feeling whole for once in his life.

"Shit...hah... I'm cumming!" He pounds into her one last time before starting to shoot his massive load inside her. Her tunnel coaxes every last drop out of his balls, depositing the last gay load of his life into her womb and feeling her spamming around him, with her feeling every throb of his dick, seemingly even bigger than before.

Cum gushes out of her onto the carpet, the room filled with moans and groans until they're both exhausted. He carries her to the bed, and they lay down, his member still inside her, feeling too swollen and sensitive to come out.

He pants, "Fuck...does that ever get old? I thought i was dying..."

"Haha, no, it's always pretty good. You must think so too, since you're still inside me."