The A/V Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckles, "I guess i just wanted to bask in it for a minute."

"Hehe, don't worry, it feels good. And i can feel your heart beat."

"Haha, shut up..."

"No, really. I mean, you're a natural, it was the best I'd ever had."

"...Really?"

"Yeah, if I were a stranger, I'd have never have known you were gay yesterday."

"Wow, thanks... I think... But if we're going to keep doing this, I need to get some condoms...I've cumin you twice today..."

"Haha, it's okay. I'm not ovulating so it should be fine, just pick some up when you can."

"Ovulating? I've got a lot to learn..." he said, feeling his inexperience with women again.

"Haha, that you do... So how's it feel?" she asked.

"How does what feel?"

"Being straight, silly."

"Um, pretty good, I guess... It's different, but not bad, I mean, it feels...nice?"

"Haha, I guess you'll get used to it."

"Yeah, I guess so... I'll admit, it's nice to have someone appreciate me as I am, instead of just for my dick. Someone that actually cares about my...needs...and hey, maybe my brother and the rest of the football team will quit picking on me."

"Hehe, speaking of...want to go on a date this weekend?"

"A date? Um, yeah, just, aren't we doing this backwards," he laughed.

"It's fine. I've been smitten with you since my brother first brought you home anyway."

He smiles, then frowns. "Oh, shit..."

"What?"

"I just thought, how's he gonna take us...dating?" He really could hold a grudge, and this was going to be a deep one.

"Hmm, probably badly knowing him, but who cares. I'm not letting you go."

"You haven't yet, anyway," he smiled, his dick twitching to life inside her.

"Haha, again? I never knew you were so sexual."

"Same to you," he said, caressing her face.

"Well, lets rest a bit first, but I'll make sure to keep you drained."

"Good, it takes a lot, haha... Hey..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad I lost my virginity to you, Lily."

"Me, too..." she responded, holding him tight.

----------

A couple of hours later:

Shane was just waking from his nap. "Shit," he thinks, "it's getting late and it's my turn to do laundry..."

He exits his room with a laundry basket, checking the towels in the downstairs bathroom and making his way upstairs. As he's emptying the towel hamper in the upstairs bathroom, he notices his speedo he loaned to Clayton.

"Can't even make it into the hamper," he thinks. As he picks it up, he feels it, crusty and still sticky in some spots.

"What the hell? He must have gotten hard seeing me today," he thought to himself, smiling.

Even though they weren't dating, it made him feel good. Maybe he should buy a toy and try going out with him again... He makes his way down the hall stopping outside Lily's door.

"Sis, I need your laundry."

There was no answer.

"Sis?"

He opens the door, intending to empty the nearby hamper and leave, but be before he can enter, he gasps and drops the laundry basket. There, asleep on the bed, is his ex, embracing his sister, dick tucked away in her pussy that was still leaking cum, almost sparkling in the light.

He was speechless. Without closing the door, he heads back downstairs, trying to make sense of what he'd just seen. He paces back and forth, trying to process what just happened. Unable to do so, he grabs his keys and drives away to clear his mind.

"What the fuck did I just see? Clayton's gay, there's no way he'd do that willingly. And my sister?! We may have broken up, but he wouldn't hurt me like that," he said to himself, deluded to how he'd been treating Clayton. "It was her, she must have done it. She's always been jealous of me and what I've had. The slut probably tried to fuck him and when he wouldn't, she raped him in his sleep. That has to be what happened."

After driving for half an hour, he pulls out his phone and starts texting his slut of a sister.

Lily wakes up to a twitch in her groin.

She sees clayton sleeping soundly with a smile on his face, his dick semi-hard again.

She thinks to herself, "What have i gotten myself into... Oh shit, it's getting late."

She gingerly eases him out of her, cum pouring out onto the sheet. Getting up, she pats away the excess cum and puts on a pair of pajamas, checking the phone on her side table that's been flashing since she awoke.

She unlocks it to see exactly 28 messages from her brother, all the same: WE NEED TO TALK!!!

"Ugh, what a drama queen," she muttered, "He always does this. We live in the same house, and he can't even come see me face-to-face."

She hated to do it, but she leaned over and shook Clayton, "Wake up, it's getting late and my brother's pissed about something."

"Huh?" he says, groggily.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but judging from his text, he might have found out. He's probably in one of his moods now, and you know how he gets."

"Yeah, don't remind me...wait, found out? Already?!"

He jumps up to get dressed, dick still hanging semi hard.

"Shit, my clothes are still in the downstairs bathroom!"

"Fuck, well...you parked in the side street right?"

"Yeah."

"Good. He may not know you're still here then. I'll distract him, so he doesn't see you, get your clothes and go out the side gate. You can text me later, babe."

"Ok, sounds good. I'll owe you one."

"You bet you will." She kisses him deeply making both his dick and heart throb, and he wraps his arm around her side, squeezing tightly.

"Give me like two minutes, then run for it," she said, running downstairs ahead of him.

He follows, hearing her shout, "Shane, what the hell are you doing blowing up my phone?!"

Clayton looks from the top of the stairs, watching the train wreck unfold.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

She feigns ignorance, heading to the kitchen, Shane following in suit, "I'm sorry, I really don't-"

"Clayton, you bitch! I went in your room to get the laundry and saw you two...you were... I can't even say it!"

Clayton took his chance to slip down the stairs to the downstairs bathroom, he can still hear the fight across the house.

"What? Fucking? So what? It's not like you're dating him anyway, and why the hell were you in my room without permission?"

"That's not the point! We just broke up, what if we'd worked it out at some point??"

"Worked it out? You led him on and threw him away, all because you're a size queen who doesn't know his limits. So he found someone who would treat him like a man."

Clayton dons his pants, part of him enjoying her defending him, but he figures it's time to go. He leaves the bathroom shirtless, slipping out the back door and hearing one last exchange.

"Lies! He's gay anyway, he wouldn't ever touch a whore like you willingly!"

"Fuck you! he did it with pleasure after your train wreck of a 'relationship.' He ate my cunt over and over and came inside it, something you couldn't do for him!"

"BITCH!"

He shut the back door quietly, and snuck out the side gate and into his car before putting on his shirt and glasses, smelling her dried juices again before driving off.

----------

It was after midnight before he pulled into his driveway, sneaking into his bedroom without waking anyone and collapsing into bed. He pulled out his phone, texting her:

'made it home, hope you're ok!'

It wasn't two minutes later that he got a response:

'haha, i'm in one piece, glad you made it home. he didn't see you as far as i know'

'good, i didn't want to make things worse, how'd it go?'

'not well, but he'll deal, i'll tell you the whole thing tomorrow, but i told him we're dating now, but he's in denial, thinks i "seduced" you, lol, turned your straight'

'well...you did a little :P jk'

'lol, i just showed you what you needed'

'boy did you ever, lol. miss you already'

'aww, miss you too.

'i hate to cut this short, but I've got a test in the morning :('

'aww, no worries. pick me up in the morning?'

'definitely. have a good night.'

'goodnight and sweet dreams xoxo'

clayton laid his phone down, taking his clothes off, muscles aching from all he did today. It hurt, but he was happier than he'd been in ages. Finally, free of his clothes, his phone lights up one more time.

'don't have to text back, but thought this would hold you over to this weekend :P xoxo'

Below it was a video. It was her moaning his name, moving the camera down to show her fingering her pussy, so slick he could hear it. It was a short video, but one playthrough was all it took to snake his dick up past his bellybutton. He chuckles to himself, grabbing his dick exposing the leaking head.

"Guess I'll never have to take care of this by myself again," he thought. He sets the video on loop and jerks like his life depends on it, shooting his first fully straight load, cum coating his chest, almost as if he was even more virile than before.

The next day went fairly smoothly. He picked her up, both her AND his ex. Their parents needed the car today, so they made him tag along with Lily. He ignored them both, sitting in the backseat, not saying a word.

Clayton was uncomfortable, but once he saw Shane wouldn't say anything, he relaxed a little. Lily talked about what they should do this weekend, and would often caress Clayton's shoulder, obviously trying to wound her brother even deeper. Clayton would never say it, but part of him enjoyed that after what he'd done to him.

After getting to school, and her brother running inside, they walked in, hand in hand. People stared a bit, but most were unfazed. Their friends obviously wanted to know what was up, but accepted it rather readily and congratulated them. He was relieved and actually started to become a little cocky after a few of the basketball players he barely knew hi-fived him.

The next couple of days continued with this change in attitude. He started wrapping his arm around her possessively and even met up with her between classes, just to kiss. He became comfortable showing off and could even talk with some of his more masculine friends that he could never connect with before. He started wearing his baggier clothes, and ditched his jocks, not caring who saw his junk swinging, proudly showing it off. Besides, it made it easier for the couple times they slipped into the janitor's closet for him to blow that load down her throat.

On Friday, the day before his first straight date, he arrived home to his brother's car in the drive. His brother was a senior and was so busy with football and work and dates, that he was never home til after 10pm, same as their dad. Tonight was one of the rare occasions he was home early. This usually filled Clayton with anxiety, but the past few days into his new life had really boosted his confidence, and he walked in, head held high.

"Hey, Clay, you're home early. No dick to suck tonight, haha?" his brother said from the couch. He was a tall man like Clayton, with crew cut red hair. He had pounds and pounds of muscle on Clayton, though, his arms and legs bulging from hours of practice.

"Nope, not tonight Brayden." He plopped down on the other side, "What about you? No pussy to eat?"

"Haha, woah, someone grew some balls. Nah, no bitches wanting it tonight."

"Always had them, just wasn't using them," Clayton said, reaching down to shake his nuts in his sweat pants.

"Haha, right on, you want a beer?"

"Sure, that'd be great."

He returns with a beer each and pops them open, "So what's with the new 'tude? I'm digging it."

"Just a change for the better."

"Right on, might be hope for you yet."

Brayden's phone goes off, and he smiles and downs his beer. "Last minute booty call. Guess I'll see you later, man."

"Oh, well before you go, you got some condoms I can bum? I've got a date tomorrow and I think I'll need them."

"Haha, what do you need condoms for man? Not like you're going to go out and knock up some chick."

"What if i was?"

"Haha, that's a good one. My flaming brother suddenly into chicks. Little stale, though, somebody told me that one at practice the other day."

"See for yourself," Clayton says, queing up the video of Lily fingering herself, saying his name, and presses play.

He takes a minute to register he's not joking. "Holy fucking shit, look at that cunt! You really weren't joking, were you? So it's true what they're saying? What the hell happened? I've seen all the sissies you dated at school."

"Just started thinking straight, I guess," he said, chuckling to himself.

"Shit man. Yeah, um, sure, lemme grab you some." Brayden unzips his gym bag and pulls out some magnum Trojans. "Fuck, hell must have froze, because I'd never thought I'd be helping my gay li'l bro get some pussy."

"'Straight' li'l bro," he corrects, "This dick is only going in pussy from now on."

"Haha yeah, you're right. Here you go, take all you want, but I don't know if they'll fit. I'm pretty equipped if you get my drift," he snorted.

"Yeah, they might be too small for me," grinned Clayton.

"Ahahah, now you're bustin' my balls, man. Glad to see the Johnson blood finally pulsing in your veins."

"Me too, man, never been happier."

"Nice! Well, pussy calls man. Sunday you'll have to come to the gym with me and the team, tell us all about your first dip into the lady pond. Speaking of, if you're even more like dad and I than I thought, you may want to double bag. Sometimes the dam breaks due to heavy flooding."

"Well, third dip. And I was skinny dipping, but yeah, I know what you're talking about, so I'll keep that in mind. Have fun in the pond yourself."

"Haha, holy shit, fucking crazy day, man. You'll have to bring her around sometime. Just wait til dad hears this..."

And with that Brayden was out the door.

"Looking forward to it," Clayton says out loud to himself, taking a sip of his beer before replaying the video and feeling his cock lengthening down his leg.

--------

A little more than one year later:

An elderly woman comes in from fetching the mail when she sits down to open a letter from her son and grandsons. She shouts, "Murray, come in here, we got a letter from the boys!"

Opening the letter, inside is a couple of pictures: one taken at Clayton and Lily's graduation ceremony and the other after a dinner not much later. In the first is both the Johnson's and the Watson family. From the left is Mr. Johnson, a proud smile on his face, next is Brayden, then Clayton and Lily. Following her is her parents, and finally Shane with a scowl on his face, barely in the picture.

The next picture is of just Lily and Clayton. Lily looks roughly the same, maybe a little thicker around the midsection. Clayton's glasses are the same, but the rest is totally different. He's put on a lot more muscle, and he's almost the size of his brother now. His hair is cut short and masculine, a bit more than a buzz cut. He has a small goatee and is wearing a loose tank top and sweats.

"Just look at them, Murray, all grown up now. Little Clayton's really taken after his brother and father finally, turning into a real man. And they say he's going to help with the family business. He's going to apprentice under Marvin's electrician. He was always a smart boy. Good thing, too. I mean if you look closely, you can see she's just starting to show. She's a lovely girl. Going to make a great mom, too. And now she'll be able to take care of the baby since Clayton's working now. Marvin said it was a real surprise after how Clayton used to be. He always thought Brayden would be a dad first, but he says he's really changed. Clayton's really matured and taken responsibility, like a whole different man. Oh, he'll be such a good father, just like Marvin. It says here he's really excited to be a father, and he's already thinking about number two and three. Haha, do you hear that, Murray? Three grand kids!! And the first isn't even out yet! We should be so lucky!"