The Abandoned Station

Story Info
A walk in the woods leads to some fun.
8k words
4.39
11.3k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Abandoned Station

John had been stressed with Job interviews recently, though it looked like he had probably just secured a new job after a successful interview earlier in the week. After a long winter and the crazy chain of events that had occurred over the last month, which had led to Louise working as an escort for Nicolai the Albanian so they could pay the bills. Then there had been her strange encounter with the Detective inspector who was also somehow involved with Nicolai, things were finally looking up and the weather was at last improving.

It was a Thursday and they had decided to get out of the house and into the fresh air to do some exploring, John liked finding abandoned buildings, which were always a bit creepy but usually interesting. Louise found John in the kitchen poring over Google earth as he searched out a location for them to check out.

"Anything good" she asked.

"Possibly, I have been looking at a few places and there is a pretty cool old WW2 RAF station in some woods not far from us, hard to tell how much is left of it, as its all pretty overgrown, but could be fun, it backs on to a live training area, which usually keeps people out, though its fine to explore. "

"Are you sure?" Louise replied.

"Yes, the danger flags are not up so no one is on the training area so should be good and quiet for us, and its mid-week so even the woods should be empty."

"Great, I will get changed, as its pretty hot for jeans, give me 5 mins, oh, are there any other work emails?" Louise grinned.

"I have not opened it, but yes there is one from the crimson rooms, but let's check it out when we get back otherwise, we may get distracted like last time!" he replied.

"Fine, I can wait." She smiled back as she headed upstairs.

John chucked some drinks and a roll mat into a backpack so they could sit down and have a drink if they wanted. He also slipped his camera and two lengths of rope in the backpack, as Louise had posed in buildings for him in the past when they found interesting or cool features, and a little light bondage often enhanced the image.

"You ready?" John called.

Louise appeared wearing a very short red skirt and light sheer top, clearly without a bra, as her nipples were poking through.

"Well at least you won't get hot!" John grinned.

30 minutes later and they pulled off the main road and joined a smaller road, within a few minutes they turned off into a small gravel covered clearing on the edge of some woods. The place was deserted, everyone at work Louise guessed. John turned off the car and spoke, "should be a short walk to the old buildings, not sure how much will still be left but worth a look."

Louise was not overly bothered by exploring any old buildings, but it was nice to get out in the country and not think about work or anything else. She had also chosen not to wear much, as had woken up horny that morning and was up for some al fresco sex if the mood took them.

As they moved along the path it was obvious this place was not visited very often as the path was only just usable and heavily overgrown. After a short walk the shape of a series of ruined buildings started to emerge through the woods, they were now at the edge of the wood. A series of old barbed wire fences separated the buildings from the wood, with a series of warning signs strung along the fence, explaining that the area beyond was a training area and not to be trespassed on.

John laughed, "that should keep the general public out, however the training area is open to anyone as there are no red flags up, I guess they just do not want random walkers coming in."

John lifted the rusting wire for Louise to bend under, catching a passing glimpse of her bare pussy as she stepped under the fence, before following her. The first series of buildings were nearly completely collapsed with several walls gone and no roof left. However, as they moved forward an old concrete path became visible, which lead to more substantial buildings which they moved towards.

"How cool is this?" John noted as they walked between the ruins towards the largest of the buildings that looked structurally intact. Louise bent down to pick something up and then spun round grinning, "it's actually pretty cool, this looks interesting, are these, ok?" she was holding up a shiny casing with a crimped end, it was an empty used blank round, obviously the area got used from time to time for blank firing exercises.

"Yes, they are fine, just blanks from soldiers training, they are probably just from an old exercise, don't worry about them." John replied.

Louise nodded and stepped through the entrance of the building which resembled some kind of old training establishment or possibly the old officer's mess.

John followed her as he entered the building and was surprised to find it dry and intact internally, following her as she headed deeper into the entrance hall, and on through a second doorway with an old door partially hanging at an angle on its hinges. The room they entered had been some kind of old training room it seemed as there were still desks and a couple of chairs up against one wall, a further doorway led out into a larger hall with a set of stairs leading up to the first floor.

Louise hesitated as she was unsure about the safety of the stairs, John looked at them, they seemed ok. "Follow me." John stepped cautiously up the stairs, testing their strength, they were fine, Louise followed him.

At the top, a series of rooms led of a long landing, the floor was concrete and dry, Louise passed the first few doorways then paused and let out a gasp as she stepped through a larger set of double doors.

John followed her through wondering what had caught her attention, the room was huge and in the middle was a long old wooden table, there were a few worn chairs stacked in a corner. As he turned to the left, he saw what had caught her attention; some industrious graffiti artist had sprayed the largest wall with a very beautiful image of an angel with huge white wings, a series of flames leaping up beneath it, as if the angel was rising from the flames.

The wall was lit by a huge open window space, the glass still intact allowing a flood of light across the mural, it was a perfect shot. Louise turned and saw John grinning at her, she knew exactly what was coming next.

Before he could say anything, she pulled off her top and quickly removed her skirt, she knew what he wanted and to be fair the location and art where cool, it was a good job she had only had her hair done yesterday and done her makeup this morning she thought. She kicked off her trainers and walked naked across to the mural, the floor was dirty but smooth, her nipples were already like bullets, she loved being nude in public places where anyone could see her, with the risk of being caught.

She posed, standing in front of the angel so it appeared the wings came from her and not the painted figure, John snapped away instructing her to hold a variety of different poses as the light played across her body. She could see he already had an erection as he asked her to pose in ever more explicit ways, with her squatting and spreading her pussy lips open for him.

After taking a series of shots of Louise against the wall and taking a few cool silhouette shots in the window light. John indicated for Louise to lay on the table, Louise looked quizzically at John as he rummaged in the backpack.

He pulled out two lengths of rope and with her lying on her back began to tie each wrist to each ankle, putting her in a highly exposed position. After several minutes of intricate bondage, he was finished, Louise's eyes sparkled, she looked a picture. Her nipples now rock hard and engorged at her exposure and vulnerability, it was clear she was very turned on as her slit glistened and her outer lips were engorged, bondage always had this effect on her. John could not resist leaning over her and started to massage her pussy, working his fingers over her lips and tracing across her clit before circling around her piercing.

She moaned as his fingers played with her, before he lost control, he parted her lips and stepped back, she groaned wanting more.

"Patience let me capture this." He replied to her protestation to fuck her. The sun had clearly gone behind some clouds as the light in the room dropped, John turned on the flash and began clicking away.

Just as he was taking a few carefully angled shots, a loud crash was heard downstairs, it sounded like a door being kicked open, fuck, they were not alone John thought. He froze, Louise had clearly heard the noise too as she was staring intently at John and mouthed "what the hell?"

John stepped towards the table placing his camera softly down on its top as quietly as he could, he reached forward to start untying Louise, but now they could both hear strong male voices and they were getting louder, it was clear they were coming upstairs.

John turned to stand between the door and table in a vain attempt to shield Louise's naked bound body from whoever was coming up the stairs.

John's senses were now heightened, the noises coming up the stairs indicated several men, as the sound of boots on concrete increased, he heard a well-spoken voice. "Probably kids vandalising the place."

The voice was answered by another "let's just check the rooms and then we can get on with some training prep and kick out any civvies".

On hearing this comment John realised the men must be military, as he stepped towards the door a large figure stepped into the doorway, a tall heavy-set man with piercing blue eyes and a strong jaw appeared. The man looked at him for a second and then past him towards Louise, "Damn, look at this!".

As he spoke; he pulled up his weapon and pointed it at John, John stepped back drawing his hands up.

The man spoke, just as another six men rushed into the room behind him, all equally dressed and armed. Trying to not stare at Louise he asked, "are you ok miss?"

Louise turning red as she felt the gaze of the men running all over her body, replied, "fine thanks, umm this is my husband John, we were just having a little fun." The soldier nodded and lowered his weapon, though not his gaze as he continued to stare, taking in every inch of her body, no doubt imagining what he would like to do to her.

He turned to a tall man who had joined him, the man was clearly their leader, the leader turned towards John and spoke gravely with a quiet confidence, "you do realise this is an active training area and not to be accessed by civvies?"

John feeling embarrassed responded, "sorry I thought it had to have red flags up and since there were none it would be fine, the website did not have any red flags present."

The officer cut him off. "Well unfortunately for you, the website is wrong, you are wrong, you are on a Ministry of Defence training ground, and you could have been hurt or killed, my team of officers and I were about to prep the area for a live firing exercise tonight. We shall have to take down all your details and report this breach to the local police."

"Look, we are very sorry, but this was a genuine mistake, and we were just taking a few pictures not damaging anything, we will take our stuff and get out of here, no harm done." John replied.

Louise started to talk, as this was going nowhere, and the men watching her clearly had other ideas as she could see at least two of them sporting bulges in their trousers. "Can we not come to some kind of arrangement?"

One of the soldiers had stepped forward and was now scrolling through the images on the back of the camera, he handed it to the man that appeared to be their leader with a grin. "Well boss, what do you think?"

A broad smile spread across the man's face as he scrolled through the images, he then looked up and spoke to John. "Right, no harm done, how about this, your wife is clearly up for some fun, how about the men and I play with your wife and then you can be on your way, and no one need be any the wiser?"

John paused for a second and then nodded, relieved that they were not about to get arrested or exposed through any formal report. Louise also relaxed, although she now felt the familiar excitement of the prospect of strangers playing with her and a group of army officers to boot which had been a long-held fantasy of hers.

As soon as John had nodded, the soldiers approached Louise's exposed, bound body, her pussy now openly dripping at the thought of what was about to happen. Louise now took in the men, they were clearly eager to use her body, all pretence at any politeness gone. Whilst their leader continued to look through the camera images the six other men moved around her.

The two nearest soldiers pulled her forwards to the corner of the table her pussy now accessible at crotch level and her head hanging over the other edge. The two men stripped off their combat jackets, revealing taught T-shirts, she could now see they were heavily muscled but without the usual tattoos of squaddies. There was no intention to waste time by the men or to remove their boots and trousers as she saw them unzip their trousers and reach inside releasing their thick erections.

Her view became obscured as a thick hard erection was guided straight into her up turned mouth without a word said, the man mauled her breasts as he slipped deeper into her mouth. Whilst she could no longer see what was happening, John had a clear view, as the first two soldiers began to use his wife.

The second officer was rubbing the fat head of his cock up and down Louise's slit and across her clit, she was wiggling in her bonds and clearly eager for his cock to enter her. He was enjoying teasing her, rubbing his cock to full hardness, and spreading her lips around his cock head. Once he had coated the head of his cock in her juices and his own precum he thrust his hips forward and entered her deeply in one fluid movement. Louise let out a muffled moan around the cock she was sucking as the soldier impaled her, he was clearly very eager to fill her as began fucking her roughly whilst gripping her bound ankles.

Quickly his tempo built as he shafted into her sopping cunt with force, her moans increasing as the pleasure mounted, after only a few minutes his orgasm came, with a grunt he emptied his balls inside her. Louise felt him pulse and push deeper inside her as thick gouts of spunk splashed the inside of her pussy. The officer who had been using her mouth was now eager to use her pussy, he drew out of her mouth and moved between her legs as his fellow officer pulled his shrinking cock from Louise. He wanted to clean himself so moved back to Louise head and offered his wilting cock back to her mouth, she knew what was required and pushed out her tongue, sucking him clean and tasting a mixture of her own juices and his cum.

No sooner than he was clean he stepped back, and Louise saw another crotch appear, a large hand pulled the zip down inches from her face and reached inside to pull out another semi hard cock. She opened her mouth expectantly and tasted precum on her tongue as the man eased into her, rubbing his cock head across her tongue. The officer she had originally been sucking was now eagerly fucking her, his cock was shorter than the first soldier, but it was thick, and she felt him stretching her pussy and causing heat to build in her as he stimulated her G-Spot.

The remaining officers were keen to use her and clearly, they wanted her hands free, two of them began to undo her ties, once they were free her legs were able to hang over the edge of the table as her hands were guided to two fresh cocks. She could not see their owners as she was still busy sucking on a now very solid erection, the man she was sucking was now easing further into her throat and fucking her deeply, she managed to gasp some air as he pulled fully out of her mouth before pushing back into her.

She heard his breathing increase as his orgasm approached, his balls slapping hard into her face as he increased his tempo. He could not last much longer, and she felt him expand and then release a series of heavy spurts of hot cum down her throat, into her mouth and the last spurt across her face as he pulled out of her and wiped his cock across her lips.

The senior officer was watching his men fuck Louise and was clearly keen they get a move on "Hurry up guys, its time I fucked this little whore and then we need to get back to work." The men responded as clearly did not want to miss out on fucking Louise or irritating their boss.

Only two of them had cum so far, and it appeared their leader was not going to fuck her, which left 4 men to satisfy, she was wanking two of them, but it was clear after several minutes they were not going to cum from just a hand job and wanted to use her fully.

The officer fucking her pussy was now gripping her hips and ploughing into her, a white froth was forming around his cock as the juices and prior loads of cum where mashed together in her pussy, the soldier roared and thrust into her hard, shooting another load of cum deep inside of her. He paused for a moment inside her as the last of his cum eased out of his now wilting cock and into her cunt.

She felt the man in mouth pull out and she could now see the men around her, all grinning as they contemplated their next move. A thick set rough looking officer with a long scar down the side of his cheek looked between the other two men and questioned, "Airtight guys?" they both nodded.

Louise felt herself being pulled up, the man who had suggested airtight moved onto the tabletop lying on his back, he was holding a long-gnarled thick cock, Louise climbed over him facing him. "No turn around" he instructed her. She did as she was told and realised his meaning, he wanted to fuck her ass, she was soaking from a combination of her previous lovers and how own juices. Reaching down she rubbed his erection between her lips coating the head of his cock with lubrication, she then positioned him at her asshole and slowly eased down onto him.

His hands reached up and supporting her eased her down onto his erection, her tight hole slowly stretching to accommodate his cock. She gasped as he inched deeper into her until she was sitting impaled and stretched, he guided her back onto his chest and held her tightly, so he remained deep within her. The other men now climbed onto the table, the first kneeled between her legs and eased his erection into her, her hole now made tighter by the cock in her ass, he groaned as he leaned into her and gripping her hips sunk into her willing cunt.

At the same time the final soldier stood astride her face and held the back of her head as he wanked his cock into her mouth, she ran her tongue over his glans and tip as he wanked into her. The men inside her now started to build a rhythm, both pistoning into her in unison, she felt stuffed. The tempo increased and the verbal abuse started, up to this point they had been quiet, but the situation had clearly got to them.

"Fuck your wife feels good, even after her cunts been fucked 3 times, she is still tight, you are a good fuck!" As the comments continued the two men increased their abuse of her body. Louise felt her own orgasm building as the men pumped into her, their thick shafts stuffing her with cock an their strong arms holding her in place.

Her orgasm hit her just as the man wanking into her mouth came, splashing cum across her mouth and trailing the last shot across her face. She moaned as the men inside her reached their own peaks, pulsing hard into her and emptying their balls within seconds of each other, extending her own orgasm.

They collapsed in a heap on the table for a minute before climbing off Louise, leaving her panting, her legs spread whilst a small stream of cum and juices leaked from her holes and pooled on the table. There leader now stepped forward, Louise had thought he was not going to fuck her but he obviously liked his women well used. "Come here."