The Abandoned Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise climbed off the table and knelt at his crotch, looking up at him, he looked down and her and nodded an imperceptible signal for her, he shifted his stance so she was clear what he wanted, he had presence and he was watching her closely as she reached forward and unzipped his trousers. Next she undid his belt and pulled his trousers down, he was commando, Louise gasped, the wait had been worth it, hic cock was huge, it was not even fully erect but hung down almost the same size as her own arm and as thick as her wrist.

She now realised that he wanted her fucked thoroughly so she might be open enough for him to use, her pussy tingled at the thought of taking his cock. She reached up and took his cock in both her hands, feeling its weight as she guided it to her mouth, running her tongue along the underside she stretched her mouth as wide as she could and managed to take him into her mouth. Using her other hand she felt his heavy balls, they were smooth and cool in her hand as she began to massage them.

Her technique was working as she felt his cock surge and expand in her mouth, she could hardly keep it inside her mouth, but by holding his cock with her hand she managed to keep it in place as she swirled her tongue over the top of his cock, tasting his pre cum. Her nipples were now engorged and hard with arousal as this man enjoyed her mouth, she continued to suck on him and was now managing to take several inches of his cock into her mouth but his girth was so great she could not deep throat him.

Looking down on her and maintaining eye contact he watched as she sucked him to full hardness, Louise gasped for breath and rested her jaw for a moment. He noticed her tiredness and decided he wanted her, reaching down he encircled her wrist in his huge hand and lifted her up. She was still gulping in air as he lifted her easily in his strong arms and planted her on the table, he placed his hand on her chest and pushed her gently backwards till she was lying once more flat on her back.

She felt incredibly small as his bulk towered over her, she saw his thick erection now wavering over her crotch as he moved forwards, she opened her legs as wide as possible to help him access her. Reaching between her legs she felt him scoop up the juices dripping from her cunt and watched as he smeared them over the head of his massive cock.

"Work with me, you can take this." He said

Louise nodded, intimidated by the sight of his angry swollen cock, she had never taken anything like this before. He guided his cock to her hole as she pushed her hips up to meet him, now that his head was aligned with her hole he began to apply pressure. Louise could not believe it, it felt like a fist was being forced into her, she took a deep breathe and tried to relax. As the pressure increased she felt her pussy stretching to accommodate him, imperceptibly he was opening her up. Her previous lovers had helped but she was till not prepared for this, he paused and gripped her hips as he pushed forward once more with the full force of his thick legs and muscled torso driving him forward. His cock now sank through her entrance, her inner lips stretched around his cock, she was completely stuffed and just as she thought she could take no more he pushed forward again.

She had never been opened like this, she felt like she could take no more, but her pussy was responding, it was taking his cock and she found herself wanting to take more of him. He saw her ambition and smiled, he pulled her forward and lifted her in one move so she was now held against his chest. Her legs wrapped around his back as his hands gripped her bottom, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned into her and thrust his tongue into her mouth, as they kissed she felt him lowering her bottom allowing gravity to aid him as she sank further onto his cock.

Inch by inch she was being impaled on his thick meat, she was feeling places that had never had touch before, her G-spot was being constantly stimulated as she sank further into him. There kissing continued and with renewed passion as her nipples were rubbed against the rough fabric of his shirt arousing her even further. Now that she was fully impaled he lowered her back onto the table, breaking their kiss, he began to really fuck her as he lowered his head to lick and suck on her nipples. She started to lose it as the sensation in her cunt and his hunger for her nipples created multiple orgasms, he continued to fuck her faster as she moaned on his cock, her pussy now gushing a thick white cream that leaked around his cock as he pounded into her.

A scream broke from her lips as his motion became a blur and her G-spot responded, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her. She reached out trying to stop him as she could take no more, he pushed her hand away and roared, with a guttural noise he came, his cock expanding deep in inside her as his cum shot in strong jets into her. He pumped load after load into for nearly a minute before finally stopping, and as he caught his breathe, kissed her once then stood up, his cock slipping from her as his erection finally diminished enough for her pussy to release it. A gaping hole was left with a stream of cum pouring from it, she had never been so thoroughly fucked, she remained on the table exhausted in a state of bliss.

His men were already zipping up, putting on their jackets and moving towards the door. The leader turned to John, "thanks for letting us use her, now be sure not to trespass again, you have a very good wife there."

John nodded as several of the men turned towards Louise as they left and offered their thanks. "Thanks for the fuck, you are a good slut!"

With that they were gone, John looked at Louise she was a picture, dishevelled, covered in cum and still bearing the marks where the roped had restrained her. He picked up the camera and took a few shots, she stuck out her tongue, only enhancing the shots as she had crusted cum forming on her lips and a pool of it between her legs.

Louise moved to get up, "stay there, I want you," John said, she sank bank onto the table, John had been hard for the last 40 minutes as the men had taken turns with his wife. Seeing her being used so thoroughly was always a turn on, he pulled her to the edge of the table, pulled down his shorts and pulling his erection out, he began to start rubbing his cock between her legs. She was so wet he knew he would not feel much with her pussy which he had never seen so stretched out, easing her legs up he instructed her to hold her legs back.

Rubbing more of her juices along his shaft he gripped his cock and pushed it into her ass, there was little resistance as he pushed into her, she let out a moan as he began to fuck her ass, reaching down he pushed his thumb into her pussy, it sank in easily. Fucking her roughly he reached up and pulled hard on her nipples with his free hand, which caused Louise to moan harder as he stretched them out, testing her pain limits. When highly aroused she got off on rough treatment and enjoyed pain, especially her nipples being abused.

He continued to pull on her nipples as he fucked her ass faster, her moaning was reaching a peak as he felt his own orgasm start, releasing her nipples he grabbed her ankles and fucked her as hard as he could. His pent-up arousal released as he shot his cum into her and continued his fucking until he had nothing left, his cock finally slipping out of her cum filled hole.

Spent, John stood up and pulled up his shorts, passing Louise her skirt and top, he laughed "you attract trouble, how crazy was that?"

Louise grinned, "that was scary but also hot, let's get out of here before you get us in anymore trouble, with you mythical red flags."

"Yeah sorry, I was not going to argue but there were no red flags on the website, there was no indication the training area was open, anyway, lesson learned. You good to go?" John asked.

Louise nodded as she zipped up her skirt and pulled on her trainers. Checking nothing had been left John scanned the room as they left, laughing he tapped her on the shoulder, turning she noted a Louise shaped imprint in the dust in the table. She grinned and they both headed to the stairs and out of the building.

Retracing their steps, they headed back through the building and out into the overgrown compound, they followed the old concrete path back through the ruined buildings to the wire fence. Both watching for any sign of the soldiers, but there was nothing, they had gone. Both reflecting on what had just happened they walked back through the woods, they exchanged the occasional comment but mainly just both silent with their thoughts.

As they neared the end of the path and pushed through the overgrown branches they stumbled without warning off the path and back into the parking area. As they stepped into the clearing, John softly swore "Fuck." Louise heard him and stepping past him she saw why he had sworn, parked next to their car was a police car with two police officers standing in front of it and a further older man with a tow truck who was in the process of hooking up their car to the back of his trucks winch with a heavy chain.

"Whoa, what's going on?" John shouted towards the group.

The two officers a man and a woman looked up as John and Louise approached, the man a heavily built officer in his 40's with sergeants' stripes and series of tribal tattoos covering his forearms, he looked like bad news to Louise. She could already see him checking her out with his gaze lingering on her nipples which were clearly visible through her top.

The Sergeant spoke; "that is a very good question sir, it appears you have been trespassing on MOD Land and into an active training area." The second officer a blonde woman in her late 30's with a figure that looked like she worked out at the gym a lot. She had a smug expression on her face as she looked at John having stopped looking Louise up and down.

"No need to get rude sir, you have been trespassing on private land, Sergeant Michaels and I have been notified that you entered the training area without permission and will now need to question you and ensure you have not removed anything." She added.

"Why are you towing our car then?" John replied clearly fuming.

"Your car is being towed because you will be joining us at the station, unless you have some credible reason for being here?" The blonde responded. Raising her eyebrows, it was clear she wanted an explanation.

Louise spoke, hoping to defuse the tension as she could see John was getting increasingly pissed off with the jobsworth police officers. "We are sorry, we had no idea that the area was active, we literally were just exploring, we have not taken anything and the military we met were happy we had not caused any harm."

Michaels responded, "we will still need to search you, please stand here and pass me your bag, Officer Stone will search your wife." John handed the man the backpack as James indicated for Louise to stand in front of the police car so she could be searched.

Louise noted the tow truck driver had stopped working and was now watching as Louise bent forward and placed her hands on the bonnet of the police car. As the Policewoman stood behind her, Michaels was emptying the contents of the backpack, he pulled out the rope first, raising an eyebrow questioningly and looking at John.

John was thinking how to explain the rope as the officer pulled out their camera and turned it on. He began scrolling through the images, a grin spreading across his face.

He turned to Stone who was just about to start her search of Louise, she looked at the display on the back of camera and nodded back to the officer. "Let me just search her and then we can decide what action to take."

"Spread your legs and keep your hands on the bonnet whilst I search you." she instructed Louise. She did as instructed, conscious of the copious amounts of cum still leaking from her pussy and down the inside of her thighs as she opened her legs wider.

The officer crouched down and began to run her hands up each leg, her legs were bare so why this was necessary Louise wondered was beyond her, unless the officer was getting off on it. The hands traced up to the hem of her skirt, over her bottom and around her hips before running across her waist and up her sides, the policewoman now stood directly against her body, her crotch pushing into Louise's bottom.

She reached around and ran her hands up over Louise waist and to the underside of her chest, she was now actively running her hands over Louise's breasts, cupping each one in turn before brushing over her nipples. Despite herself the policewoman's blatant groping was turning Louise on. Satisfied that Louise was not concealing anything on her chest, she returned to Louise's skirt, as she began to run her hands once more up her thighs, Louise noticed the men all watching the search.

The officer was now going higher than should be necessary and it was clear she was abusing her power, her fingers now hit the first of the wetness that was smeared across Louise's inner thighs.

"What's this?" The woman stood up showing her sticky fingers to her colleague.

"What is that?" Michaels asked.

The woman lifted Louise's skirt up and held it around her waist, displaying Louise ass and pussy to them all, the old truck driver had given up all pretence of towing the car and had now walked over and was staring intently between her legs. Louise felt incredibly vulnerable, but the situation was turning her on and she could not hide the reaction her body was having to the exposure, her nipples engorged, her pussy dripping.

Michaels spoke "What have you been doing?"

John was not sure what to say. "Look, so we had some fun in the woods, no harm done, we are all adults, we have not committed any crime."

Michaels turned to his colleague and then spoke to Louise, "you stay put, we need a word with your husband." Louise remained bent over the car bonnet, as the group moved out of earshot, after a short discussion she saw them move back towards her.

"So here is what is going to happen, we know what you have been up to, so if you are prepared to entertain us too, we can let you go now. Alternatively, we can take you to the station, book you for public indecency with that nice little collection of images you have helpfully captured and then tip off the local papers to your activity, so it's your call."

Louise knew they had no option and besides, whilst she disliked being taken advantage of, the exposure, body search and situation had made her very hot. Without a word she stood up, pulled her top off in one move, pushed her skirt over her hips and in one motion picked it up and threw the clothes at her husband, before re assuming the position with her hands on the bonnet and her legs spread.

"Looks like we have our answer, what a slut." Officer Stone commented.

Michaels grinned, "your catch, you go first."

Stone knew what he wanted to see; a little girl-girl was what he was always talking about when they were on long shifts. She walked to the side of the car opened the passenger door and reached inside, Louise watched as she pulled out a baton, she caught Louise's eye and grinned wickedly back at her.

She knew what was coming, the officer trailed the baton up the inside of her legs, running its length between her crotch, rubbing it slowly with pressure between her lips, coating it in a mixture of cum and pussy juice. Louise moaned as the baton was mashed into her clit, Stone pulled the baton back inspecting it to ensure it was coated with juices along its entire length.

Satisfied she eased it back between Louise's lips finding her hole and started to apply pressure, Louise pushed her bottom further back enabling easier access for the policewoman to enter her cunt. The thick solid shaft began to sink into her, she looked over her shoulder and could see the two strangers openly wanking, whilst John watched with a visible bulge as the woman started to fuck her with the baton. Moaning loudly Stone increased the depth and pace of her fucking, Louise was close to cumming, as she felt her orgasm start, Stone stopped and withdrew the baton.

Louise disappointed, looked up as the woman spoke to her. "Not that easy slut, time for you to do some work." The officer held the baton to her face, "clean it." She licked the baton clean, removing all traces of cum and pussy juice, she took the baton and lobbed it inside the car through the window.

As she came back round the car she undid her belt, Louise moved her hands from the bonnet as the officer moved so she was now in front of her. Stone unzipped her trousers and placing her thumbs inside their waistband and inside the black lace thong she was wearing, pushed them both down to her ankles. She now reclined back over the bonnet leaning on her elbows so she could sit up enough to see Louise, opening her knees wide and enabling access to her shaven cunt she looked at Louise. "Make me cum."

Louise leaned forward placing her hands on the woman thighs and pushing them further apart giving her access to the officer's pussy. Louise smelt her arousal as she traced her tongue over the bare skin and ran her tongue down her slit, Officer Stone moaned as Louise applied pressure with her tongue to the woman's clit, teasing it with short licks as she tasted her, she pushed two fingers inside the woman and slowly finger fucked her, Stone moaned as lapped at her pussy.

As Louise began to eat the officer's pussy, she felt a pair of rough hand on her hips, she guessed it was Sergeant Michaels, he was clearly very hard from having watched the two women. His cock felt thick as it brushed the inside of the thighs, he guided it to her cunt and began to coat the head of his cock in her juices, rubbing the shaft between her legs in a sawing motion.

He was eager to fuck her as within a minute she felt him guiding his cock to her slit, pushing her bottom up she helped him access her pussy. With a grunt she felt his head nudging between her inner lips and into her entrance, he was very thick, and she felt herself pushing back to help him as he forced himself deeper. Gripping her hips, he continued pushing into her as he began to swear and talk dirty, "that's it, take it you fucking slut, take it all."

She wiggled her hips as he eased more of his thick cock inside her, her cunt now easily adjusting to his size after her prior fucking, he buried his full length inside her and began fucking her in earnest. Officer Stone continued moaning as her colleague fucked Louise, his rough fucking was now driving Louise's tongue into the policewoman's pussy alongside her fingers as she rubbed the woman G-spot.

The woman reached down gripped Louise's head and pushed her harder into her cunt. "That's it, lick my cunt clean you dirty bitch, make me cum." She continued to instruct Louise as she ground here pussy into Louise's mouth, her own orgasm now approaching, her words faltering as she cried out and came on Louise's face, squirting into her mouth, as Louise continued to lick at her folds, until the woman pulled her away, drew up her thong, trousers and stepped away.

Michaels was now close himself, just as the truck driver asked, "Can I use her?"

The sergeants focus broke for a moment as he replied, "Yeah sure fill your boots mate." "On all fours slut."

Michaels pulled her back and Louise felt him push her down into the dirt, she adjusted onto all fours her face level with the police cars bumper. She saw the oil-stained overalls of the driver appear in front of her and then his crotch, a long-curved cock jutting out from between his zip with a tangle of grey pubic hair sparsely covering a huge set of balls. He guided his cock to her mouth and thrust forward, she gagged but kept him inside her as he began to become even harder, his cock swelling, the taste of precum hitting her tongue.