The Abandoned Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said nothing to her as her head bobbed up and down on him, a naked slut between two men, whilst John watched on and the policewoman grinned at her treatment. Michaels was groaning now and obviously enjoying how Louise was near chocking on the old truck drivers' cock, he reached forward and pushed her head even further down onto the old man's cock. As she squirmed backwards to get off, her movements triggered the sergeant's orgasm. His shaft pulsed as he pulled her back onto him, thick gouts of cum jetted inside her pussy, coating her already sopping cunt with even more fresh spunk.

His cock shrank after a minute and he withdrew from her and stood up, Louise continued to suck and wank the driver, he showed no signs of cumming. He suddenly pulled out of her mouth and stood up, what next Louise thought. The man pulled her to her feet and led her by her wrist to the truck, pushing her onto the flat bed she realised her pussy was now at a perfect height to be fucked.

The old man, grabbed a length of heavy chain used to secure vehicles and wrapped it around her neck, the weight of it held her head down against the trucks bed, "hold your ankles, and don't let go cunt." Louise pulled her legs up and gripped her ankles, both her holes were now available to the man, he slipped his erection inside her soaking cunt and began to fuck her, she felt his hardness increase and her own pleasure return as he debased her. Just as his hardness increased and she felt him thicken, he pulled out from her pussy and she felt him push at her asshole, with little resistance he pushed past the entrance and was inside her.

He now began to fuck her in earnest, no care for her pleasure just with a single-minded purpose to empty himself inside and use her as a receptacle for his cum. Whilst he must have been in his late 60's he still knew how to fuck, and his curved cock was causing Louise to become very aroused. He reached forward and pulled on her nipples as he sank fully into her, with a series of hard rutting motions accompanied by grunts he buried himself to the hilt in her ass and came. She felt his cock release inside and the surge of fresh spunk which had no doubt not seen any woman's pussy or ass for some time. He seemed to pulse for an age until finally spent.

"Thanks love, you can have your car back now." He laughed and zipped up his overalls before removing the chain from around Louise's neck and then began detaching the car from the trucks winch.

Michaels stepped forward as Louise was standing up slightly dazed from her treatment. "Right, you two, that was fun, and I hope you have learnt your lesson, no trespassing, you can go on your way."

Cheeky bastard thought John as he helped Louise into their car. As she started to pull on her top the police officers exited the parking area and a minute later the heavy sound of the diesel tow truck following them could be heard. John turned the car and headed up the main track before they re-joined the main road home.

"Are you ok?" He asked Louise.

"Hmm, just knackered that was supposed to be a quiet explore in the woods." She replied.

"You seem to be a sex magnet wherever we go, not that I am complaining, but that was pretty nuts, be interesting to see if your inspector friend hears about it."