The Abathandi Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took one of her hands off his head and reached between her legs to his cock. It was still hard.

She took her other hand off his head and seductively slid down his chest back into the water, keeping eye contact until her head went under. He felt her mouth back on his manhood. Her hands were on his ass. He could feel her fingernails clench on his buttocks.

Then he felt her fingertips move toward the crack of his ass, and one push to his anus. Crying out into the air above the ocean, he filled her mouth with his seed, thrusting as if he were fucking the ocean.

Her head popped back up. She was out of breath, but grabbed the back of his head and kissed him deeply, their tongues attacking each other's mouths.

They swam slowly back to the beach, where they fell down before they left the water. The moon was setting into the water. It was still yet another beautiful night in paradise.

"I guess you won the race, " she said, her head lying on his chest, her hand idly playing with his drained cock.

"What do you mean?"

She smiled. "Remember what the wrestlers do afterward? Apparently the swimmers do that too. You win in more ways than one."

Rick said nothing. This island revealed interesting new details every day.

"We're going to see the chief and his wife tomorrow," said Summer as if to prove his thought. "They invited us."

12