The Abathandi Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Their ordeal begins.
4.8k words
3.91
2.4k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribe65
Scribe65
39 Followers

Note to readers: This story is in the Novels section because it is on the longer side for this site, and because the story herein crosses several categories of sexuality, even within each chapter, beginning with "Fantasy." All people in sexual situations are 18 or older.

CHAPTER 3: THE RIVER

The next day they met with Biaji and his wife, Damyrah. Like the rest of the islanders, they were magnificent physical specimens. Biaji was more than seven feet tall and finely muscled. Damyrah was statuesque, more than six feet tall.

Summer had managed to learn the tribal language better than Rick had, so she translated for Rick while talking to Biaji and Damyrah. They sat on the floor, while Bijai and Damyrah sat on ceremonial chairs.

The ceremony they spoke of mated a man and a woman, but that was about the most general description of what was to happen. It was also described as becoming part of the islanders, but what was pantomimed didn't seem like a tribal acceptance ceremony either.

Summer grew wide-eyed when she heard a word and then said "Sacrifice?" But then she seemed to dismiss it, because, like the other descriptions she had heard, that didn't seem quite right either.

Biaji said something. Summer giggled.

"He wants you to take off your clothes," she said.

Rick stared at her, then at them, then slowly stripped.

Damyrah slowly walked up to him, putting a hand briefly on his chest while looking into his eyes. She walked behind him, her hand trailing down his back to his waistline. He jumped when she felt her hand on his ass.

Biaji and Damyrah talked to each other. Summer giggled again.

"I guess you don't need a circumcision," she said. "Also, she says you look ... healthy."

Rick's face reddened, unused as he was to people discussing his anatomy in his presence.

Damyrah said something to Summer. Summer stared, then took off her clothes. She held her hands over her breasts.

Damyrah got up out of her throne, walked up to Summer, and pulled her hands down from her breasts, appearing to admire them. Damyrah then put her hands between Summer's legs. She reached inside Summer, who flinched and stretched on her tiptoes at the intimate intrusion.

Damyrah said something, then walked around both of them before returning to her seat. She held the hand that had fingered Summer to Biaji, who shocked them by sucking on his wife's fingers.

Now it was Summer's turn to be red-faced.

"They confirmed I'm a virgin," she finally said. "And that we haven't had sex before now."

"Is that important?" asked Rick, thinking that what happened the previous night apparently didn't count as sex to them.

"I ... don't know," Summer replied.

Damyrah said something. Biaji laughed uproariously.

"What?" said Rick.

"I'll ... tell you later," said Summer uncomfortably.

As far as any of the islanders could remember, no one not of the island had ever participated, had ever become part of the islanders. It was a ceremony in which only those who had previously been joined could participate, except for the pair who were the purpose of the ceremony.

They stayed in the chief's hut that night, sleeping naked together. Rick was uncomfortable trying to not touch Summer with his erect penis, or to touch any of her erogenous zones.

"What were they laughing about?" asked Rick.

Summer didn't say anything for a bit.

"I'm not sure I heard it right," she finally said. "I think it was a comparison of ... your penis and my ... vagina."

Rick said nothing.

"They also like your ass, " she added.

They? "What does that mean?"

"I think you might not want to think about that."

Rick eventually rolled over to not be distracted from sleep by her nudity. Then he felt her hand rest on his hip.

Rick and Summer were awakened the next morning at sunrise and given a sweet drink. The woman who served them placed her finger to their lips, enforcing the rule of silence for the entire event.

Two male islanders, named Mancilla and Ocampo, led them into a tent where two women were inside. Rick was directed to lay on a grassy spot. He was bathed, slowly, lovingly, by the women, who teased several of his more sensitive spots.

Damyrah came in and watched. She came over and kissed Rick on the lips. Then she led Summer outside.

A group of women, all nude, led Summer into a lake. They walked until the water reached their womanhoods. Summer was picked up and gently pushed back until she floated on top of the water. Four women led her out further until they were all floating, the other women seemingly by their breasts. Damyrah was near Summer's head.

One of the women swam between Summer's legs. Summer felt bubbles between her legs, and opened her legs further. Then she felt a pair of lips, then a tongue, on her sex. Though she was held in place, she undulated in the water as the women, one at a time, anointed her sex with their lips and tongues.

The women led Summer out of the water. She was laid on the ground next to Rick. Their eyes met, but Summer was clearly in another world.

The women applied a syrupy, sweet-smelling liquid to every part of their bodies below their heads, slowly, focusing on their chests. The two, who were starting to feel drowsy from what they had drunk and from Summer's baptismal orgasm, stiffened as the liquid was applied between their buttocks.

They were then flipped over, where the liquid was applied to the rest of their bodies. Rick inhaled sharply when the other woman coated his genitals with the liquid.

Summer's legs were raised and opened. Damyrah placed something long into her hands, which tapered down to rounded points at its two ends.

Damyrah opened her own legs and gracely pushed it into herself, her body pushing forward. She appeared to have a giant cock between her legs.

Damyrah knelt down in front of Summer. She pushed the thing into Summer's sex. Then she lay down on top of her, mounting her.

Summer jerked and gasped as her hymen broke. Her cries were muffled by Damyrah's kisses.

Damyrah started thrusting the thing into Summer, whose pain changed to the erotic pulses in her own womanhood. Summer's hips rocked on the thing.

The cries of the two women went higher and higher before they climaxed together.

Damyrah drew out of Summer. The women then led Rick to Summer, turned her over, and gently but firmly pushed Rick's head between Summer's legs.

Rick felt Damyrah on top of him. Then he felt his buttocks opened. And then the thing that had just been fucking Summer was at the edge of his ass

Rick's hips arched as he felt the thing push inside him. He inhaled the fragrance of Summer's womanhood as Damyrah mounted him.

Rick started licking and tonguing Summer's sex. His tongue pushed farther inside as Damyrah fucked his ass.

Rick felt Damyrah pulse faster and faster against him. Summer's hips rocked faster and faster. Finally, he heard two muffled screams as Damyrah's body pushed against Rick for the last time, climaxing as Summer also orgasmed, her sex flooding Rick's face.

The thing pulled out of Rick's ass. His cock was hard, but he held back from Summer while she looked up at him, her legs wide open from where he had pleasured her.

Mancilla and Ocampo returned. They tied up Rick's and Summer's hands together in front of them, and then led them outside.

Two large beasts stood outside. Each had what appeared to be saddles on them. Each saddle had what looked like a leather horn, one mounted toward the rear of the saddle pointing toward the beast's head, the other pointing the opposite direction.

Upon looking closer Rick saw that it was not a horn. It was the head and part of the body of a snake, wet and glistening in the early sunlight.

Mancilla picked up Summer and placed her on her saddle. The men then turned to Rick. He got on his beast, though with hands tied it wasn't easy, particularly avoiding the snake.

Mancilla and Ocampo got on either side of Summer's beast. Each one grabbed one of Summer's feet, picked her up, moved her backward a half-step, and then lowered her onto the snake. She called out in pain as the snake filled her womanhood, piercing her hymen.

The two men then went to Rick, lifted him up, and lowered him onto the snake, which slid into his ass. He grunted in pain, but didn't call out at his violation.

The men retied their hands behind their backs. Each then led a beast out of the village, Summer's first.

The saddles delivered uncomfortable yet subtly erotic shocks to them every time the beasts hit a bump. Rick enjoyed seeing the thing go in and out of Summer's sex, opened with her legs on each side of the beast. His own cock was pointing upward partly from seeing Summer and partly from the petrified snake fucking his ass.

Rick then noticed Mancilla, walking along the beast carrying himself, and Ocampo, walking alongside the beast carrying Summer. He noticed their flexing tight asses as they led their beasts. Occasionally he got a glimpse of their dark cocks and their balls as they briefly escaped their loincloths, bouncing as they walked silently through the jungle.

Rick had never had, or admitted to himself, unprompted erotic thoughts involving men. Rick very much wanted to fuck Summer, and his desire for her increased as he visualized his own cock, instead of the thing going in and out of her sex, plunging into her. But he was so sexually wound up that he found himself having thoughts about the two men leading them toward wherever they were going — bending one of them over a tree and fucking their tantalizing asses. Or having the thing that was moving in and out of his own ass replaced by one of their cocks. He imagined them behind him on the saddle, mounting him as they rode through the jungle together.

Rick looked down and found that his cock had become hard. His hands were tied behind his back, making it impossible for him to masturbate. He clenched his ass around the snake, and found it gave him an erotic jolt and made his cock harder. He did it again, and found his cock growing slightly larger. He wondered if he could fuck himself on the thing to orgasm.

Summer was not having the sexual frustration Rick was having. In fact, Summer had had three shuddering orgasms as the beasts slowly walked. The saddle was slick from her juices.

Before Rick could finish sexually relieving himself, the beasts stopped at a clearing over a river bordered by high trees. Four long ropes, woven from a tree with long green leaves, lay near the water, with the others end up one of the trees.

Ocampo and Mancilla helped Summer and Rick off the snakes impaling them and off their beasts. The two then untied their hands from behind and brought them forward.

Rick and Summer noticed that two women were standing on the side, also wearing only loincloths. They also said nothing like the men.

While Mancilla held Rick's hands, Ocampo pulled off his loincloth and, now nude, used the loincloth to tie Rick's hands together in front of him. Ocampo then went over to Yagya, pulled off her loincloth, and while Mancilla held Summer's hands together, Ocampo tied them together with Yagya's loincloth.

Mancilla pulled Rick by his hands toward the water. He then pushed Rick down until he was seated. Ocampo came over and pushed him to lay down on the ground, and held him there with his foot on Rick's chest. Mancilla grabbed one rope and bound Rick's left ankle, then bound his right ankle with another rope. He then pulled off the rope that bound Rick's ankles.

The two then went to Summer and similarly tied her ankles to two ropes and then untied the first rope from her ankles.

Rick couldn't help noticing the men's bodies, their muscles flexing as they worked, or Mancilla's large cock, not covered by his loincloth as he stood over Rick. Rick thought he saw Mancilla's cock grow as he stood over him.

Rick was so sexually obsessed that he found himself wanting them to stop, roll him over, and rape him, ass, mouth or both, so he could climax himself. He didn't know where this depraved thought came from, except that he was now so sexually charged that he needed relief any possible way.

Ocampo did the same trussing to Summer, except Mancilla only stood over Summer, straddling her upper body. She got a full view of his swinging cock as well.

One of the women came over to Rick. She smiled at him and said her name, "Neri." She then walked over to a tree, pulled off a piece of bark, and ate it. Neri then took another piece of bark and held it to Rick's lips, gesturing that he should eat it. He did.

Neri then walked over to a flower that had a large white blossom. She pulled the blossom off the plant and fed it to him.

The other woman introduced herself to Summer as "Yagya." She pulled a piece of bark off the tree and held it to Summer's lips. Summer ate the bark. Yagya then found another white blossom and fed that to Summer.

Mancilla then suddenly pulled off his loincloth. His cock bounced free as he knelt before Rick. He tied his loincloth around Rick's face to blindfold him. Rick could smell the musk of Mancilla's genitals.

Summer watched Yagya pull off Ocampo's loincloth, and then Yagya blindfolded her with it. Summer was inundated with Ocampo's manly scent.

Mancilla and Ocampo went to the ropes hanging down from the tree. They started pulling on the ropes, which raised Rick's and Summer's feet and legs. The ropes pulled their bodies further upward, soon lifting their heads off the ground so they were hanging in the air, upside down, with only their heads and shoulders on the ground.

The women went to Summer and stood over her, trailed by Ocampo. The ropes held Summer's legs open.

Neri pulled Summer's hands over her head and held them there with one hand. She knelt down and kissed Summer. With her other hand she played with Summer's nipples and breasts.

Yagya walked behind Summer and knelt down. She reached down to Summer's sex and started fingering it, one finger running along her vaginal lips before slowly reaching inside her. She then pushed another finger in. Yagya then lowered her face to Summer's sex and began licking while her fingers massaged her.

Despite her hanging in the air, Summer's body began to writhe. Despite the command of silence, Summer whimpered as the women pleasured her.

They heard another female voice, not Summer's, start to cry out like Summer.

Hearing Summer and the other female voice call out in ecstasy made Rick's cock even harder.

Rick suddenly felt a firm hand squeeze his cock hard. The hand on Rick's cock did nothing, but Rick found that if he moved his hips the hand didn't prevent him from moving. Rick thrusted against the hand that started to milk his cock.

Summer yelled out as the woman brought her closer to another climax. Then she screamed and orgasmed.

Rick's cock, now freed from the hand holding and milking it, exploded its contents into the air. Rick dimly felt some fluid land onto his heaving chest..

Summer felt the hand pull out of her sex, then felt fingers push into her mouth, also wet with salty fluid. She sucked on the hand that moments earlier had been pushing her to orgasm.

The hand left her mouth. Summer felt something warm and wet cover her mouth. She then felt something moist lick her vaginal lips and then inside. It found Summer's clitoris and started to lick it.

Summer instinctively pushed out her tongue and found something soft. She felt a jerk over her, and then the thing — a tongue, she figured out — pushed against her clit, causing more erogenous energy to coarse through her.

The tongues continued to stimulate their opposite clits. Summer's tongue matched everything the opposite tongue did to her.

Summer then felt a vibration in her sex and heard a muffled scream. She realized her lover was climaxing. Summer's mouth filled with warm fluid. Summer immediately came, her hips bucking against the mouth that was mutually pleasuring her.

The weight lifted from Summer's face. She breathed deeply, everything smelling off the woman who had just made sapphic love to her.

Suddenly the loincloths were pulled from their faces. Rick and Summer were momentarily blinded, but their feeling of visual discombobulation was replaced quickly by a different feeling.

The ropes pulled their heads and shoulders off the ground, raising them higher and swinging them out over the river, where they stopped about 10 meters above the middle of the river, twisting and slightly rocking, their upside-down bodies glistening in the midmorning sunlight, exposed to the world, their skin taut over their midsection muscles, their tied-up hands hanging low. Their heads hung low to see their hands and far below to the churning water.

Rick suddenly realized that they had found Hatari. They were hanging over it.

Their peril didn't connect with their minds, lost as they were in their own sexual haze.

After a few minutes, Rick felt a sharp pain in his groin and let out a yell. His eyes bulged when he looked down, or up, to see a large insect of some sort, stinging a testicle.

He then saw another large insect fly around his groin and sting him in the other testicle, causing more pain. Rick then heard Summer scream, and looked over to see that she had been stung in a breast. Another stung him between his balls and his ass, making the area throb.

Rick then felt another pain, though not as strong as the first. Another insect had stabbed him in the head of his penis. He watched his cock and balls grow in size.

He looked across at Summer, who was also getting stung. He wasn't sure what he had seen, but it looked as if Summer's breasts were growing larger. Her eyes were closed, apparently lost in a trance of pain and pleasure.

Rick felt another sharp pain and felt like his chest was on fire. The source was another insect that was biting one of his nipples. It was soon joined by another insect biting the other.

The stinging on their bodies, particularly sensitive areas, continued the rest of the day, though it progressively diminished in pain and started to provide an odd pleasure.

Other insects flew around them and landed on their bodies. He saw one land on Summer's groin and appear to bite it. He then watched another insect land on his groin and begin munching on the hair above his genitals. Another landed on top of his balls and started to eat that hair. They were joined by other biting insects.

Rick then felt something land on one of his buttocks. He then felt it crawl in between his buttocks. He felt the sting as it pierced his ass. He then felt something trickle between his buttocks.

The sun was heading into the ocean to the west when they heard a rustling sound. A giant bird, its wings at least three meters wide, flew past them, doing figure-eights between their bodies.

The huge bird flew around them, as if checking out the unfamiliar things in the air. After several spins around them, the bird flew out of their sight.

Then Rick felt a weight on the rope above them. He looked down, or up, right into the eyes of the bird, which had landed not far from his feet, a talon on each rope.

Rick and the bird looked at each other. Then the bird's talons clenched around the ropes. And then Rick started falling toward the water, and then he fell into the water, the impact stunning him.

Rick recovered from the disorientation from clear air to turbulent water when he heard, then saw, Summer, evidently also cut down from the ropes, hit the water. Her hands were freed, as were Rick's, when they hit the water.

Suddenly he felt something slither past his leg. He looked that direction, but in the turbulent water he couldn't see anything.

Then he felt something slithering between his legs. He looked down toward his feet. And suddenly he was propelled out of the water and wildly into the air.

Scribe65
Scribe65
39 Followers
12