The Abathandi Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A giant creature with too many appendages to count had Rick in its grasp. He heard a scream and saw Summer, also captured by tentacles. Two of them had her by the legs. Rick watched in horror as two more shot upward, one impaling her between her legs, one burrowing in her ass. She screamed, and then a third tentacle shot upward and landed in her mouth.

Rick felt his legs opening. He too had two tentacles, one per leg.

Suddenly they shot back down under the water.

Through the water Rick could barely see Summer, every orifice filled by a tentacle, her eyes wide, her hair floating in the turbulent water. Two tentacles, with what looked like mouths on the end, covered her nipples.

Rick started frantically swimming toward her. He could now see her frightened eyes. He grabbed her arms and held on to her as tightly as he could given the thrashing of their bodies caused by the creature.

The largest part of the creature's body was just below Summer's feet. A mouth opened. Rick saw that and jerked Summer away as best he could given the water.

The thing bent Rick over. He felt his ass invaded. He yelled out, and instantaneously a tentacle lodged itself in his mouth.

Rick felt more tentacles between his legs, this time circling his genitals. He then felt something sucking his penis. He looked down to a tentacle with a mouth that swallowed his cock whole.

He heard a muffled moan come from Summer. Her body was rocking and undulating, apparently from the tentacles that were covering her, fucking her sex and ass.

Rick started to feel erotic sensations as well. He felt something syrupy in his mouth. Amazingly to him, though they had been underwater beyond the amount of time they should have started to run out of oxygen, he didn't feel any oxygen deprivation. Is this what drowning feels like?

He ejaculated violently, the tentacle in his ass fucking him as the thing milked his semen. But he still held on to her. He didn't know if they were drowning, but if this was the end of their lives he determined they would die together.

The thing's mouth opened up below Rick. It started to pull Rick in. Rick kicked at it to the extent he could.

Suddenly the tentacles disappeared. Rick and Summer floated to the surface. They gulped air as soon as their faces broached the surface.

When Rick could speak, he said to Summer, panting, "Are ... you ... all ... right?"

Summer didn't have enough breath to answer. Rick took her in his arms and awkwardly started to pull her to shore.

They staggered to the shore and then fell down onto the sand.

Suddenly Summer breathed in sharply. "Oh, my god."

"What?" Rick said, turning to look at her. And then he saw. Her abdomen was starting to grow in front of their eyes. She started to breathe harder and harder.

Summer threw her head back, spread her legs and started heaving her hips. "Help me!" she cried.

Rick got up, wanting to help, but having no idea what was happening or how to help her, since he was a biologist, not a doctor. Then he saw a small tentacle come out of her sex, followed by another.

He rose up over her body. Then he saw something round and large start to expand her vulva.

He put a hand on her abdomen. "I think you're giving birth! Push!"

She cried out as Rick, unable to think to do anything else, pushed down on the top of her abdomen. She screamed. The thing coming out grew larger and larger.

Finally a spherical thing covered in slime started coming out, trailing tentacles. Summer screamed and raised her legs in the air as the thing came out of her. It lay between her spread legs.

Rick looked at it, then ignoring potential danger, checked to see if it was somehow still connected to Summer, then picked it up and threw it as far as he could into the river. The thing hit the surface of the water and disappeared.

Summer was still, her legs still open. She was bleeding from her sex.

Rick put his hand on her chest. It wasn't moving. He covered her mouth and breathed twice into her mouth. On the second breath she coughed, gulped air, and started breathing again.

Rick was concerned that she was going to bleed to death. There was nothing to stop the flow of blood.

He did the only thing he could think of doing, based loosely on what he had observed islanders do. He got between her legs, and carefully started licking.

Summer started crying out because of pain. And then her crying out wasn't because of pain. Her hips started rocking as he gently licked her wounds closed. He felt her arms on his head as he licked her clitoris until she came, shuddering.

Rick held her, stroked her head while she cried, until she was able to breathe normally again.

"Are you all right?" he asked, instantly wondering if that was a reasonable question to ask.

"Was that ...?"

"Yeah, I think you just gave birth," he said, adding, unnecessarily, "Congratulations ... I think."

"God, I feel like I got raped from the inside," she said, sitting up and hugging her stomach with her hands.

He picked her up in his arms, and walked to the water to drink, cupping his hands in the river. He managed to wash the blood off her midsection and his face. Then they went back and sat down on the beach. She looked down at herself to see that her abdomen, which had been horribly distended a few minutes ago, was now back to normal size. She lay down and closed her eyes. Their hands touched.

"You ... saved my life," Summer finally said, sniffling. "That thing was going to swallow me."

"He was going to eat one of us," Rick panted. "Probably me before you ... gave birth."

After a while he said, "I think I know now why no one swims here."

Summer laughed. It was good to hear her laugh not long after Rick thought they were going to die, and then she was going to die, leaving him alone on this island. That thought made his heart hurt. He realized he couldn't bear to not have her with him.

Rick looked at Summer, trying to think what to say about the flood of emotions he was feeling now that the threat of death seemed to have subsided.

Summer's body didn't look like she used to look. Below her closed eyes, her lips seemed more full than he remembered them. Her breasts had become large and firm, her nipples jutting out, above her stomach, her abdominal muscles easy to see. There was no more pubic hair above her sex. Her body now looked like it was created by a sculptor without a single imperfection, cast in gold.

Then he looked down at himself. There was not an ounce of fat anywhere that he could see. His pubic hair and all the rest of his body hair was also gone. His penis lay on his stomach and extended all the way to his navel. It looked wider too. He tried to close his legs and found that his testicles seemed larger too. His body also looked sculpted by the same creator of Summer's body.

Summer opened her eyes and looked at Rick. "What is it?"

The only phrase Rick could come up with was "I ... you ... look ... incredible."

Their bodies seemed not merely perfect, but exuded sex.

"You know what?" she said.

"What?"

"You have a cute ass."

That made Rick laugh.

Despite everything they had gone through, Rick's cock began to harden again. As if in response, Summer noticed she was becoming wet between her legs, and not from post-birth-of-a-sea-monster blood.

12