The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you shall do to him as he thought to have done to his brother; so you shall put away the evil from among you." She recited, and went on, "But back to Sister Margaret. I know she didn't do anything that filth Lily didn't ask for, but what about you, did she hurt you?" I was shocked then, for all the Mother Superior's actions finally this moment of concern truly shocked me. The abbess stood and walked over to me, taking my head in her hands, tenderly.

"Did Sister Margaret hurt you?"

I shook my head, "No... no I wanted it, I wanted her to, I just..."

"Couldn't say it." She finished, to which I nodded.

At that moment the tension seemed to lessen in the room, and I realized I'd been squeezing my fork painfully. She's just tried Margaret. I realized. My God I almost caused Margaret to be convicted of rape. What would Mother Superior have done if I'd said something else? I wasn't sure, but I am sure that she is the most dangerous person I have ever met.

She leaned down and kissed me softly on my lips, her tongue licking up a few drops of grease from the corner of my mouth, hers tasted of veal as well, of the flesh of a young calf. "No one can hurt you." She whispered to me. "You're mine, and no one else is allowed to hurt you."

The Mother Superior sat back down, and I could visibly see her body relaxing as she drained her wineglass. She sat it on the table, and I immediately refilled it. "Come here." She commanded me.

I stood and stepped around the small table, for once looking down onto the Mother Superior. She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me close, placing her face in my bosom and inhaling. "Ah that perfume, it suits you."

"What is it?" I asked, having been unable to place the scent.

"Magnolia." She told me. "Certain beast from the outside absolutely love it."

I was clueless what she meant by this but choose not to inquire. Her right hand began to stroke my ass, while she reached under me with her left. I then discovered the mechanical advantages of the short dress, cut along the sides combined with the incomplete set of underwear, for there was nothing to stop her from immediately beginning to probe at my sex, and I jumped in surprise.

"Relax little dove." She told me, very cautiously exploring my sex, her expert hands working my ass and tracing the outlines of my labia. Despite reaching into my most private area so suddenly, she made no rush to penetrate me as I had half expected, but took her time to rub and work my vulva. My breathing slowly quickened as we locked eyes.

"I'm going to fuck your little virgin asshole, do you understand?" She asked me.

"Yes Mother, oh please be gentle, are you going to fuck me with little toro?"

"Of course." She said. "And I'll employ its little magic trick as well. I'd not strip your ass of its virginity with a cold thing of stone any more than I'd deprive Lily of the pleasure of a hot cock for her first time."

The abbess slid from her chair onto the floor and my feet, pushing her face underneath my gown. I gasped as I felt her hot lips on my cunt, her tongue electrifying me as though she were Edison and I a fresh light bulb. I had not expected her to service me, and my legs shook with nervous appreciation for her efforts. Her licking was as forceful and insistent as she was, she did not coax or caress an orgasm from me, she demanded it. Her tongue was fire, unnaturally hot but just below a heat that would burn me, her fingers were in me then, and the way she used them surprised me.

The Mother Superior did not imitate a cock with her fingers, as I'd always assumed was the proper way, rather she rubbed and wiggled within me, searching for something, and in finding it, messaged it.

"Ah, ah, ah Mother!" I whimpered. "What are you, what is..." The pleasure of this new sensation was exquisite. How remarkable is the female sex, that minor alterations on its playing can result in such an array of feelings. The abbess played with my cunt as though it were a piano, each note unique, each digit of her hand eliciting a different sound and all of them merging into a harmony that soared into the heights of bliss. The cold silence of the room felt inappropriate considering the raging delights trampling through my flesh as I came on the abbess's tongue, my legs shaking like the walls of Jericho, about to fall.

Fortunately, she sensed that I could not hold myself up any longer and rose, sweeping me up in her arms as I collapsed, her lips, tasting of my excitement, touching mine as she led me to the bed. She turned me around and pushed me over, dropping to her knees behind me. Then she pushed my short dress up, her tongue moving over my sex again, from the clit up to my asshole. I gasped as a woman licked me there for the first time, the hot slippery tongue circling my rosebud.

Her fingers returned to me, first my cunt, and then my ass. I grunted as she opened me, just the tip of a single digit at first, wet from spit and vaginal juices, probed the entrance. I tried not to tense my body but a nervousness was contending with the excitement, the expectation of the pain I was sure would follow turning me into a scared bunny, twitching at the slightest provocation.

"You're tight, this will hurt more than you know." The abbess said, which certainly did not ease my agitation.

"Gentle!" I whispered, pleading.

The abbess responded with a light bite upon my innermost thigh, eliciting a yelp and putting me in my place. Pain was to be expected, she was telling me, as she inserted a second finger into my ass. This opening would not be easy, a new world isn't discovered without sacrifice, the plowing of a field is rough work, I knew, but the farmer reaps the rewards in the end.

Her two fingers pushed slowly inward, perhaps to the second joint, and I huffed and groaned with the foreign feeling of insertion. "Ummm," She moaned approvingly, "I was mistaken, you aren't tough at all, you're a succulent dish, just prime for ravishment."

I squeaked as she slapped my ass with her free hand, making my anus contract and squeeze her fingers. "Hmm, strong muscles down here, I'll enjoy that." She rose, withdrawing from me, leaving me bent over her bed, knees on a fortunately soft carpet that ran the length of it. I felt something soft land on my head and grabbed it instinctively, it was some wet cloth. I pulled it around, looking at what it was.

She had thrown her panties on my head, and now that I held them close some perverse desire overcame me and I put them to my nose, inhaling. I shuddered as I smelled her alluring fragrance, and without thinking extended my tongue, wanting to taste the juices that had soaked the soft fabric. From behind me I heard her chuckle.

"Have a thing for cotton I see."

I looked back at her, embarrassed and wanting to hide, and I saw the Torok Grubre merging with her sex and becoming flesh. The abbess took a bottle of some kind of oil, perhaps olive, and poured some onto the shaft, lewdly stroking it as she approached me. My eyes widened, for I was reminded of its size, and as she knelt behind me I trembled. The weight of the thing settled between my ass cheeks, the head poking out over the small of my back while the base, protruding from her moist cunt, was pressed against my own sex.

"Mabye it's too big?" I suggested, fear creeping into the back of my mind as I realized the full reality of what I was in for.

Mother Superior shook her head. "Oh, it will fit." She said. "I am incredibly patient; I'll work this little asshole all night if that's what it takes but you'll have toro buried deep inside you by midnight."

The abbess backed from me and lowered her face to my ass. I sighed as I felt her tongue against the top of my crack, and cooed while she worked slowly downward, I held my breath in anticipation of its touch on my ring and wasn't disappointed.

"Oh Mother..." I sighed, arching my back and laying my face on the bed. She sent shameful and delicious tremors through my body as her lips pressed into my asshole, her tongue sliding its way into me.

"Mother... mother..." I repeated, as her hands ran up and down my thighs, stopping to squeeze my ass and toy with my labia from time to time. Occasionally she would pull the strap of my crotchless panties back and let go, whipping my ass with the tight fabric. When her face withdrew from between my globes, which had by now begun to shine with a thin sheet of sweat, I felt for the first time what it is to miss the feeling of something pressing into my dark forbidden cave, "Mother!" I cooed again, this time with a note of complaint.

"Relax yourself, it's time." She said, kissing the back of my neck as she leaned forward. I felt the head of her cock pushing between my cheeks, searching for its target. Fear returned as the bulbous head of the thing touched my quivering lotus. Pressure slowly built as the abbess demanded entry into my most private part.

Though I held my body as still as I was able, attempting through sheer will to relax the many muscles I'd strengthened through years of labor, my mind went like a freight train.

This is so dirty, it's wrong.

I have to placate her!

It's sodomy, she is sodomizing me.

I've licked her asshole, she just licked my asshole, are there no limits? What's next?

Another woman... another woman is going to fuck me in my ass.

For a moment I believed that it would not go in. Despite the saliva dripping down over my sex, and the slick greasiness of the oil Mother Superior had applied I began to think the width of the thing was simply too great, that my asshole could not open to it. I almost breathed a sigh of relief... and yet disappointment.

But then I felt a painful, stretching sensation began. "AH! Mother!" I shouted. Her hands squeezed my thighs firmly, keeping me from thrashing about as the head of 'little toro' began to part my sea. The thing felt massive, and I imagined that the gates of a strong castle were giving way before a battering ram. Of course, I am selling the Torok Gurbre short, for it is no mere tool. The thing is hot and alive, its stiffness encased within soft flesh, allowing enough give to accommodate my shape while firm enough to force its way in. Little Toro is much like a real cock, but a perfect one, every inch of it shaped to please the users. The veins, the crown, the curves of its head, are all imitations of nature, but geometrically designed with the intent to produce the greatest possible effect during the sex act.

The dam broke and I screamed as the hard cock overcame the tension of my ring, the head plunging into me. I reached back, trying instinctively to push the Mother Superior away. She would have none of this and smacked my arm aside. The strong woman reached forward, grabbing my hair in one hand. We locked eyes, both our teeth gritted. She took my left hand in hers, pushing in down onto the bed.

My ass spasmed on the head of her penis, I winced as I felt my muscles squeezing the thick rod. The result of this phenomenon was opposite for each of us, the Mother Superior letting out a long breath, savoring the pulsations as they messaged the spongey head of the cock she'd pushed into my ass. For myself it was far less pleasant, a painful ache and desire to expel this foreign invader were being sent through my nervous system with great urgency, my body confused by the unnaturalness of this act.

"M-mother Superior..." I sputtered. "Please, I..."

"Shut up." She cut me off flatly.

"Bu-but, ahhhh!" I began to protest, and she immediately cut me off by simply leaning forward, shoving me against the bed and driving a few additional centimeters of cock into my ass. She curled my hair around her fingers, pulling my head back.

"You will... take it..." She told me, and I saw she was starting to breathe heavily. I suspected the corset was inhibiting her breathing, and I wondered if she wore it specifically for that purpose. Although she said this, and her hands held me down, she also paused in her efforts, remaining still while I shook on her shaft. I'm unsure how much time passed, but eventually the spasms ceased, and I realized that the foreign sensation of the anal intrusion had echoes of the feeling of more conventional penetration.

Cautiously I pressed my hips back, to which the abbess groaned approvingly. These efforts were rewarded with a reignition of the agony which had just abated, and I froze again. I repeated this process several times, the abbess patiently waiting, allowing me to work my ass down her long cock, the head slowly diving towards my core.

"How much is... in me?" I asked her breathlessly.

"About half." She told me.

"Oh God..." I whispered.

"Oh, I'll get the rest in." The abbess assured me, and pulled her hips back, until I felt the crown of it tugging at my asshole.

'Ugghh... this is so... wrong feeling..." I whined.

"Feels right to me." The Mother Superior said, and pushed her hips forward, relishing the sodomizing of a fresh young novice.

As the abbess began another slow withdraw I looked back at her, "How many of the Sisters have you, ugghhhh!" I groaned as she pushed in again, succeeded, I believe in slipping a bit deeper. "...have you... you... done this to..."

"You know I've lost count?" She replied as she began another outward stroke. I didn't believe her. Her face was telling me that she was relishing every second. I believe she'll cherish the memory of the night she took the anal virginity of another of her Sisters, no matter how many it has been.

"Sister West though, ahh she was a sweet one, and Corinna, what a sweet little ass she has." As she spoke she wiggled her hips, adjusting the angle so that she could work herself deeper into me.

"Corinna?" I huffed, my breathing heavy.

"Sister Philips." She clarified.

The pain had subsided, thank God, into a mere shadow, reminding me that the act was unnatural, but at such a low ebb that it almost enhanced the experience, like a bitter twinge within Chardonnay. In its place a bizarre fullness on her instrokes, a slick, aching backstroke. Together they churned my insides, God what depraved desecration of my temple. How strange that it should began to feel so enticing, a sick echo of the more natural act, a delectably sinful clinching of my ass which occasionally tried to grip the abbess's cock in a vice, bringing grateful moans from the lips of my mistress as she pushed her cock through the tight ring and into the inner soft, wet space of my rectum.

"Hmm, Mother... aahhhhh... yes..." I purred without meaning to, vocalizing the enjoyment I was now experiencing. The Mother Superior took this as a sign to push harder, and in moments I felt her hips touching my ass cheeks, and her arm wrapped around my neck. I turned and her lips found mine, kissing me as she ground her hips into my ass. I pushed back against her now enjoying the way the base of little toro stretched my asshole.

"You like it." The abbess said, and I answered, "Yesss" but it had not been a question.

"I'm going to fill your ass with cum you God damn slut."

I expected her to pound me like a man would as he neared orgasm, but she didn't. She worked her hips slowly, savoring my defilement. Her cock moved in me like an undercurrent, rhythmically flowing, persistent, unstoppable.

"Finger yourself." The Mother Superior instructed.

I complied, reaching between my legs and circling the hood of my clit. There was plenty of lubrication, I discovered, for my cunt was soaking, a wet spot was fast forming under where I was being pressed into the bed.

The stimulation from my ass was indeed, exquisite, but I don't think it would have brought me to orgasm. Once I touched myself however, I felt it building immediately. The noises I made then, would have caused anyone overhearing them to conclude that the witches of Salem were conducting an orgy for Satan in the abbess's office.

"AHHOOHFUUUCCKKK TAKE MY ASS, TAKE ME, TAKE ME, FUCK ME PLEASE!"

I did not moan my pleasure, I screamed it. At some point the Mother Superior shoved my face into the bed to quiet me. She was so forceful that I gasped for air, choking, but again the torture only heightened my arousal. Mother Superior was losing control as well, her pacing becoming erratic, her thrust slapping our flesh together. She too gasped for air, the corset only allowing short, shallow breaths. When I came my ass clinched hard down on her cock, almost painfully for both of us, but it sent her over the edge. A burning, though not unpleasant, flow erupted from her cock and poured what strange seed the Torok Grubre bore into my gut.

"Fuck, you're a tight little slut, uh Goddess that's good." The Mother Superior groaned.

We both panted in the aftermath of my anal deflowering, myself sprawled on the bed, the abbess letting herself rest over my back, her magical cock embedded deep within me. It did not grow soft. I do not believe that the Torok Grubre ever softens, the abbess could have fucked me again immediately. However, she was already somewhat drained by the first act, and so extracted herself from me. I heard the stone cock drop to the floor, and the abbess climbed onto the bed.

"And now you'll service me as a woman." She told me.

Exhausted, I lay between her legs and looked up at her. "Take your time." She told me, and I placed little kisses around her sex, teasing her with my tongue while I caught my breath.

"Yes, let me savor this. Sweet little Caroline, her ass full of cum, dutifully ready to eat my cunt."

My ass did indeed feel full, a thin line of cum running out across my pussy, puddling on the bed. I pressed my face into her sex, which was fragrant with the smell of her arousal. I licked her slowly, kissing up and down her opening, using my fingers to part the lips and pressing my tongue firmly into her sex, then twirling it in a steady dance across her lips. My debasement was surely complete, I thought, for what further humiliation could I be subjected to?

As the abbess approached orgasm she wrapped her legs around my head, holding me in place until I gave her another orgasm.

"That's right slut, uhhhh, you know your place don't you... uggh, yes you love being my cunt licking ass slave don't you?"

No response from me was needed as she filled my mouth with a rush of womanly juices, a beverage I have fast become addicted to. When she was finished, I was dismissed. Before I left, she informed me I could take a few days to rest until she needed me again. I assumed this meant she intended to use Dumonte over the next few days, though she is unaware that I know this.

This ordeal was exhausting, and I made my way through the quiet abbey to the shower. I cleaned myself and donned my simple novitiate gown, preparing myself to descend the steps for what would hopefully be the final time.

As I passed Sister West door I heard noises from the inside, and I stopped to eavesdrop.

"Please I need to rest." It was Lily's voice.

"Hmmm, you've not earned it yet girl." It was Sister West.

"My tongue is so tired, please you've cum so many times already."

There was a loud SLAP and I heard Lily yelp, followed my Sister West's reprimand. "This ass is so pink, you'd think you would have learned your lesson." Another slap, accompanied by Lily's cry of pain. "I'm going to beat this pink little ass until you learn that your place in this world is servicing my cunt, sore tongue or not."

My heart should have gone out to Lily, but perversely I enjoyed the sounds of her crying from the spanking that followed, and I delayed far too long to listen to Sister West began to moan, knowing that she had innocent Lily's face buried in her pussy.

At length I pulled myself away, turning to the gate and working its lock. When I opened the gate, the music flooded out into the hallway, and I stared shocked at the forest, so alluring in its dark beauty. I blinked, why had I opened the door to the forest? Shaking my head, I closed it and more consciously input the combination, gaining access to the stairwell.