The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
924 Followers

The pain of this experience was matched only by the pleasure, for this stretching, freakish though it was, ignited the most primal parts of my brain. The image of a massive cock pounding me into the ground, leaving me a blubbering fool, was a powerful one that, even with my new devotion to being a pussy licking lesbian, woke the deepest parts of my womanhood.

I felt a rippling sensation as the long organ buried itself deep within me, for the thing was not smooth along its length, but covered with bumps as though the inside were a skeletal structure like a human spine, over which its tight skin was stretched. This emphasized the extreme widening feeling shooting from my cunt, as each little valley allowed some reprieve before I was opened again.

The thousand tiny tentacles still caressed me, holding onto my ass and thighs. I wondered at the construction of the thing, if there were a large sheath which ended in the 'sea anemone' as I thought of it, with the cock pushing in and out of me without ever being exposed to the open air.

A thick fluid, possibly the thing's precum, was starting to leak in copious amounts from my cunt with each stroke inward. I felt the stuff run across my stomach and onto my breast, pooling on the ground beneath me. The pool spread until my face was in it, and I didn't have the presence of mind at that moment to avoid it getting on my lips as my face was pressed into the filthy substance. I cannot say what exactly it tasted like, for I have never had anything comparable, but it was a rich flavor and not altogether unpleasant, though very strange.

There was a steady increase after that in the pace of the thing's gentle rocking, until I realized the force was slowly pushing me forward. Being pushed across the labyrinth's floor was not enjoyable so I reached out for something to stop myself and discovered that I had been pushed right up to a wall. I rose to my hands, hips still rocking with the force of my monstrous lover, and was able to push back against the thing, which I believe pleased it greatly for the chattering began again, sounding excited.

I could not help but moan loudly as I received the things affections. The steady fucking, the bumps hitting the walls of my cunt and stimulating my clit with their impacts, began to push me to orgasm.

"Oh fuck your so huge." I told the inhuman thing as it claimed my cunt, its precum running down my thighs.

"Ah, ah, ahhh, ohhhh fuck..." I shut my eyes, though it made no difference in the pitch black tunnel, and grunted as I came, legs shaking. My strength was gone, and I collapsed, but the thing's mouths returned to me and took my arms, lifting me. They pressed me against the wall, my legs lifting from the floor. My breast were squashed painfully against the wall and I placed my hands on it, pushing back, again to the creature's pleasure. It fucked me against the wall for several more minutes before I felt a swelling between my legs.

"Yes fucking cum for me, do it you brute!" I yelled, ready to conclude this act and see if survival was on the table.

Cum it did, and the effects that it had on me were wholly unexpected.

"Oh..." I mumbled. "Oh my..." It was still going, drilling me slowly as it began to pump. "Oh my God..." The cum filled my pussy, dripping out of me. "OH, OH, OHH MY GOD, HOLY FUCK!" I screamed blasphemies as I shook on the monster's orgasmic seed.

The cum tingled inside me as though I could feel a million sperm wiggling over my nerves. I was filled with pleasure from wherever it touched, which was of course primarily my cunt, but some also ran out down my legs, and as it withdrew there was a splash upon my ass. I dropped to my knees, reaching down and scooping cum out of my gaping cunt to lick it from my fingers. I laughed hysterically in the darkness.

"Ha hah ha! It's good! It's so good! Hahaha!" I rubbed the stuff around my breast and reached my hand out for the thing, hoping to suck some of the fluid directly from its cock, but I found nothing, and lay there in a haze of pleasure for several more minutes before I came to my senses.

I rose on shaky legs, and called out, "John! Dumonte!" My voice echoed in the tunnels, but no response came. I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself. There was nothing to do but get moving, so I choose a direction and, keeping one hand upon the wall, began to walk.

For a time I tried to track the twist and turns, building a map inside my mind of the complex, but I soon despaired of this effort, for the sheer size of the place became more and more apparent, and my disorientation from the assault had left me clueless as to what direction the stairs lay in. Regardless, I could at least keep walking, trying to find some equivalent to an exterior wall.

At length I came upon an interruption of the regular pattern of the wall. I examined the outlines of it and realized it must be a door, and when I found the handle, my heartbeat quickened. It was a door like that in the abbey which led to the stairwell. Holding my breath, I touched it where the first symbol ought to be. The symbol illuminated, not much, but in that darkness it was a beacon. I saw to my frustration that it was not the same symbol in that position as on the other door. Cursing I realized that while some symbols were the same, this door had alternative combinations. Accepting this, I began to try combinations, failing again and again, until I realized the door had a possible combination I was familiar with. Inputting it I stepped through, into the forest.

I stood under that starry sky, seeing three bright moons drifting through the cosmos above, a night with more stars than I'd ever seen. The soft playing of a flute drifted through the air, beautiful and sad. The urge to seek the player crept into my gut, but I looked down at myself in the light; I was a disgusting mess of fluids and dirt, hardily and inch of my skin untouched. I had more pressing matters.

I saw a stream, perhaps a mile distant, and the urge to go bathe myself was strong, but I needed to get back to the abbey, and so I inspected the door to which I now had access. Like the previous door this had its own combination of familiar and unfamiliar symbols. I began to try them, one after another, and succeeded in opening the door, however when I peeked through I saw a truly inhospitable landscape, a desolate city of monolithic towers and black domes beside a still lake which reflected the stars, somehow black, filling a sky lit by the light of two sickly suns.

I closed the door on that scene and continued my attempts. The second success showed me a dark hallway, the grey stone of which was covered with ice. The air from it was so cold that, in my nakedness, I did not even consider stepping through, but closed the door again immediately.

On the third attempt the door opened and I beheld the hallway of the abbey. A profound joy overcame me, I would see Margaret again. Creeping into the abbey I bathed quickly and returned to my room exhausted. Alas, I am now unsure what became of Dumonte and the other prisoner, or what will be made of their absence. I imagine that I will be the prime suspect, but as I can do nothing about it, and my ass and pussy are both aching terribly, I'm going to sleep.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
924 Followers