The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I descended with a sense of foreboding. The quiet of the abbey in the dead of night, my reaction to the sounds of Lily's punishment, and my accidental opening of the gate to the forest filled me with unease. I was in a strange place, physically, in time, and in my life. My surroundings and my own heart were not to be trusted.

And so I put my trust in the Lord. "You are the strength of my life." I prayed as I descended the steps.

"You are my rock, my fortress and my protector; therefore, whom shall I be afraid?" I reached the level of the dungeon, but even before I turned the corner, I saw the difference. There was far more light than before, and I soon saw why.

Two torches now burned among the cells, Dumonte's and another, further down. Curious I proceeded onward, staring at the second torch.

"You're a quiet one." Dumonte's voice, startling me, making me jump. I had been so fixed on the second torch that I had walked into his sight without looking at his cell.

"Mr. Dumonte, thank God you're all right!" I whispered.

The man was wearing a pair of brown pants now, and he sat on the edge of his bed.

"Have you got the key?" He asked me.

I pulled the duplicate from my pocket, showing it to him.

"Will that work?" He asked me.

"Of course it will work." I told him, slightly offended. "Do you have a fellow prisoner?" I inquired.

"Yes." He said. "His name is Francis De Marigny, a drifter. He says the Sisters promised him a place to stay."

"Well, they delivered." I said, joking inappropriately.

"WHO'S OVER THERE?" A man's voice shouted, De Marigny apparently, his voice belied his name, he sounded as though he were from the south. The loudness of his voice, breaking the silence myself and Dumonte were trying to maintain via our whispers, unsettled me. I wondered what strange beings might be roaming these dungeons, attracted by the agitated man.

I rushed over to the cell and presented myself to him. "Hush now." I scolded him quietly. "I'm here to help, just wait a moment." The man was haggard looking, half starved. I wondered if it was from his captivity or if the streets had been that hard on him. He wore a pair of dirty overalls, with old brown boots, half torn up.

"What you gonna do?" The man said, not really heeding my wishes.

"I'm going to get you both out of here." I said, attempting to soothe him. I pulled the oaken key from my bag and inserted it into the lock on his cell. I held my breath as I turned it carefully.

"You one of them damn nun bitches." The man said as the lock clicked, opening.

I scowled at him disapprovingly and pulled out the key, heading to Dumonte's cell.

"Hey maybe you shouldn't let him out," the man said. I turned to him, questioning, "Why?"

"They been pampering him." De Marigny explained. "Feedin' him an' talking to him. Couple of them came in an even had sex with him if I'm not mistaken. Seems to me like he ain't much of a prisoner as much as a guest."

I shook my head, "No he comes with us." I inserted the key and turned it. My handiwork proved true and the door opened. Dumonte had been holding his breath, and exhaled loudly. "Thank God. Let us make our escape."

I prepared my flashlight in case we had to give up our stealthily retreat and make a run up the stairs. As we walked back to the steps I whispered to Dumonte, "Who else have you had sex with?"

He raised his eyebrow at me, "A gentleman never kisses and tells." He was smiling broadly, excited to have his freedom again.

"I need to know who-" I was cut off as I started up the steps, stopping as I heard it:

Tap, tap, tap...

"Fuck." I whispered, putting my hand over Mr. Dumonte's chest to stop him. He took the motion as the warning it was meant as and froze.

"HEY LET'S GO!" De Marigny yelled at us.

"Oh fuck." I sobbed. I looked to Dumonte as the tapping quickened, descending the steps towards us.

"Back or down?" I asked him.

"You don't want to meet what's on the other side of that tunnel." He informed me.

"Down." I said and turned, pushing past De Marigny who looked at us in confusion.

"Head back through the tunnel!" Dumonte screamed at him! "Go! Run!" The confused man turned and sprinted towards the light of the torches while myself and Dumonte descend the steps. We went perhaps two stories when Dumonte grabbed my shoulder.

I stopped and listened, the tapping had ceased approaching. For a moment there was nothing, and then the screaming began. It was distant enough for me to know that De Marigny had made a good run of it, gaining some distance before whatever creature we'd come upon caught him.

"Let's go." I whispered, trembling as fear threatened to cloud my mind.

"Something's with us." Dumonte said.

"What?" I asked, switching on my light.

I wish now that I had not. Mind you I don't believe the light instigated the attack, but I would rather have never seen the thing that filled the stairwell with its mass of mismatched anatomy. My mouth gaped, stunned more than terrified for a moment. A hundred eyes blinked at the sudden light, each pupil narrowing as it focused on me. A dozen mouths, huge and full of jagged teeth, opened and hissed at me. They didn't seem to correspond to any logical place a creature would have a mouth, nor did they quite seem attached to the central mass of the thing. I am unsure still if they were on stalks of some kind, or if they were in fact not connected to the thing at all, but some kind of satellite jaws.

Another thing which struck me later as remarkable was our silence in the face of the thing. Dumonte grabbed my arm, pulling me up the steps and I began to follow. We ran as quickly as we could, the only sound our feet beating on the steps. One of the creature's mouths shot out, biting my left leg. It was a firm but measured bite, restraining me and causing me to fall. I grunted as I hit the ground, but still did not scream. Dumonte turned from above me, looking back, I reached for him. To my horror Dumonte turned away, running up the steps.

I gritted my teeth and squeezed the flashlight. I felt the mass of the thing approaching and I rolled over, beating at the jaws on my leg with the light. Mid swing my arm was engulfed by a second mouth, a hot wet prison swallowing the light and leaving me thrashing in darkness.

With one leg restrained, and my arm being pulled upward, I kicked out with my free foot, hoping to perhaps hit one of the thing's eyes. I felt the great bulk shift with shocking speed, yanking me about like a doll. Something hit me and then I did cry out. Something tore my gown, the ripping of the cloth loud in the blackness. The thing, or perhaps things, were all around me, bumping me in the darkness. They began to hiss and chatter, the sound a frightening cacophony of inhuman excitement.

I reached out with my free arm, searching for something, anything, that could allow me to pull against the creature, but it had me hanging now in the air, and I flailed about helplessly. Then I heard the footsteps and saw a light approaching. Looking about I saw Dumonte rounding the corner, a torch in his hand.

Dumonte swang the torch, not merely intending to scare the thing, but attacking it straightaway. The creature lashed out, a large and misshapen appendage striking the man. Strong built though he was, it hurled him back up the steps against the wall.

"John!" I screamed, trying to punch at the thing as best I could, to distract it from the greater threat of his torch.

Dumonte rose and made to charge again, but the beast choose retreat, pulling me down into the darkness. I saw the torchlight bob as Dumonte ran after me, but he was no match for the thing's speed. I felt the ground level as the thing turned into a passage, and several more times it took turns. My heart sank as I realized I was being taken into a black labyrinth, so deep within the earth that no help could possibly be found.

At length the creature dropped me and I quickly stood, believing this a chance at escape, but it must have simply needed to reposition its enormous form within the new environment, for I only took two steps before mouths were chomping at my clothes, pulling them apart. Once the creature had stripped me to my underwear a mouth tried to bite at my leg again, but I was able to jump away, feeling the rush of air give away the thing's position. Alas, the enemy was too many. I escaped the one and fell into the clutches of another, a huge mouth engulfing my right hand. It sucked my arm in deeper, up to the elbow, and I felt a slimy tongue coil around my forearm.

I'm going to be eaten. I decided. What could such a creature be about? What could a huge thing like that want with a small animal except to consume it?

The fight had left me badly winded, and the creature had little trouble now biting down on my legs. I was hoisted off the ground again, huge lips closing over my left foot and working their way up my leg. Its spit was preternaturally slimy and I felt my foot sliding into a wet tunnel, the things throat. It was swallowing my leg, its tongue swirling over the flesh of my thigh.

The creature's mouths descended upon me then, they seemed to move slower now though, sensing that they had evaded any chance of interruption and would savor their meal. I reached over with my free hand and grabbed at a tooth inside the mouth on my right arm, trying to pull it out to hurt the creature. Something long and sinewy whipped across my back, sending a shocking and sharp pain through me. The lashing thing took hold of my wrist, while another gripped my right ankle. I was held afloat and spread eagle in the pitch-black catacombs.

I began to prepare myself for death, "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want..." I whispered, panting. Another mouth clasped itself onto my breast, which were exposed to the darkness. It sucked on my left tit in its entirety, a strange sensation which was, surprisingly, not altogether unpleasant. The tongue of the thing slid out, forcing its way out even as the teeth grazed my soft breast. It ran across my collarbone and wrapped its horrid length around my neck twice. The squirming tongue was so long however, that it didn't end there, but continued up my chin, touching my lips.

"Wha-" I gasped in genuine confusion, what sort of thing did this creature have in mind? It pushed forward, trying to force itself into my mouth, but I was able to clench my teeth and keep it out. My defiance prompted the thing to constrict around my neck, cutting off my air.

It occurred to me that my arm and leg felt as though they were encased in massive vaginas, the wet tunnels surprisingly soft considering the monstrous nature of the devil, the curvature of their insides almost feminine in the way they took my limbs and pulsed with life around my tightly constricted flesh.

My legs were lifted above my head, the creature flipping me upside down. A new mouth pressed itself against my groan, as if in a kiss. The lips of it then parted, engulfing my entire crotch, its line of teeth pressing against the top of my ass cheeks in the back and the bottom of my stomach in the front.

I felt its tongue, inhuman and massive, like the tentacle of some deep sea creature, slithering around my pussy. I knew without doubt then, that the creature was attempting to arouse me. In its freakish way it was licking and kissing my body, holding me tight without actually inflicting injury on me.

"Why?" I whimpered, struggling to breathe as the wet cord on my neck strangled me. As I gasped for breath the tongue on my neck took its chance to push between my lips. The tongue was soft and thick, probing my mouth and seeming to caress my own tongue. I closed my lips over it, sucking and tonguing it back. I reasoned that, perhaps, if I pleased the creature, it might let me be.

I shuddered with the bizarre sensations afflicting my fragile body, caught in the grip of this eldritch being. I felt myself lowered to the ground, a relief for my limbs, and the thing let part of my weight rest against the ground, though my lower body was still held up, legs being licked and sucked up their entire length, the slimy saliva running down over my stomach and onto my breast, whose hardening nipples were being flicked by the lashing tongue of a massive mouth.

The thing was delicate, I now understood, for no scratch was made upon my skin, so vulnerable in the many jaws that held me. Each used only the force required to hold me, and employed their lips and tongues in such a manner as to shield me from harm, the teeth only being felt when little force would push them lightly against my skin, make me tremble in fear.

The restriction of my breathing was of concern, for I wondered if I should ever awake were I to pass out in this monsters grip. "Ah... ahh... air..." I croaked.

The thing's tongue pulled itself from my lips and I felt my airway open. I drew in deep mouthfuls of air, chest heaving against the teeth that pulled at my slime covered breast.

I let myself relax, for fighting was useless, and I sensed that death was not imminent. The mouths, that were not full of my flesh, began to chatter excitedly again. I wondered if it was some sort of language, if so they were certainly expressing their desire to defile my frail body.

The tongue of thing that was on my sex began to push across my sex and through my legs, parting my ass cheeks. Its tongue formed a line, as though I sat upon a rope, and began to piston back and forth, sliding over my labia and my asshole, the pleasures of which I had only just been awakened to by the Mother Superior. This was an arousing feeling, triggering both holes to inform my nerve endings how delightful they found the stimulation, but this was mere foreplay, for it was all too brief a time before the thing pushed at my vaginal opening.

"Gaaah! Haaaooowww?" I cried in both pleasure and confusion as the tongue, which was several feet long at least, pushed inside my cunt. Its wiggling mass was soft and yet strong. It filled every centimeter of me, and I do not just mean deeply, but each crevice of my vaginal tunnel was filled due to the way the tongue flowed through me like water, expanding as needed. I remembered how I had imagined that long cocks in the past entered my womb, for this thing certainly did, in fact it licked me inside my uterus. I felt the tongue in the center of my being, dragging itself across my insides.

This sensation was both arousing and incredibly unnerving. For certain this thing's gentlest ministrations were still shocking and dangerous, with the potential to injure me fatally at any moment. However, the intensity of the feelings could not me denied.

"Ohh God!" I cried out as the thing began to writhe its tongue inside my moistening cunt. It moved in ways no human's tongue would ever have been able to and pulsed with the beating of the thing's heart. Its withdraws were painfully exquisite and its entries, as it started to fuck me with its tongue, were unbearable in the smooth parting of my labia on the wide organ.

The thing sucked on my crotch and ass at the same time, and it returned its other tongue to my mouth, which gladly gave the deepest kiss I will ever know, the tongue not just playing with mine but entering my throat, firmly yet so slippery that there was no discomfort of friction as it pushed through my esophagus, although it must have made a visible bulge as it raped my throat.

I was caught between these two mouths, fucking me from both ends, while long tongues were multiplying, covering me in their lapping eagerness to taste my sex. I squeezed my fist, trying to calm myself. I felt for a time as though I might go mad, that if I came on this monster's tongue I'd snap, if not in body than in mind. I could not give voice to the abnormal pleasures that coursed through my body, for the thing was thoroughly enjoying the plundering of my oral orifice and gave me only enough leeway to allow me to catch the occasionally gasping breath.

The voices chattered in my ear, and perhaps I was mad in that moment, for I am certain I understood them. "Cum for us." They said, "Feed us your juices."

They assured me and complimented me on my taste, they asked for my sweat and vaginal juice, they licked and sucked every bit that they could, playing my body like a violin and pleasuring me into secreting more bodily fluids for them as though they were bees gathering pollen. I was a treat for them, a morsel, a piece of human candy that they sucked on gently, having the self-control to not bite down.

They must, I believed, have practiced on the other Sisters, and I thought about Sister West and Mother Superior, had they given themselves to this creature? Was it privy to the taste of their skin? The image of Mother Superior, a long monstrous tongue impaling her gorgeous cunt, flashed through my mind. Treacherously I imagined Margaret as well, oh how beautiful she would look cumming on a tongue that could violate her deepest reaches.

Imaging Margaret's breast wrapped in twisting wet organs ignited an orgasm in me. I quivered, my hips shaking inside the things mouth. I gurgled out a cry of pleasure around the tongue fucking my throat. The thing sucked at me fiercely, drinking my pussy's flavors with a chattering of appreciating voices.

Just when I thought I might pass out from the overwhelming experience the tongues penetrating my flesh were withdrawn. I took deep, heaving breaths as the creature rearranged me, pushing me to the floor chest first, my arms and legs were released but a whiplike appendage wrapped around my waist, hoisting my ass up, the one engulfing my crotch withdrawing. My ass, covered in its thick spit, was exposed again to the cool air of the dungeon, and I shivered a bit. I was not truly cold however, for my core was a raging fire, my heart pounding so strongly I might have been in a 200-meter race.

I felt then, the strangest sensation play upon the folds of my vulva. It was a myriad of tiny points, caressing my crotch. Each tiny touch was accompanied by a sort of sting, or shock, but it was so light in intensity that it could not truly be called painful, but simply stimulating. My inner thigh tingled with the ticklish play of a thousand little strokes. It spread up my private valley, tenderly swirling about my asshole, easing the remaining soreness from the abbess's fucking. I remembered a creature I had seen on a trip to the Woods Hole Science Aquarium, the thing had been called a sea anemone, and was little more than a bundle of squirming tentacles. I imagined now that whatever organ was pressing against my sex looked in some way like that.

This was only the first stage however, for I felt something emerging from within the mass, and this object was thick and firm, pushing insistently against the opening of my cunt.

"Oh God, are you going to fuck me now?" I asked the darkness, stupidly.

I was reminded of how little toro had seemed far too large to insert itself into my ass, for at first this felt much the same. In the next seconds however, I felt, through the folds of my labia, the thing reshaping itself, making its end into a point. This point, combined with the gooey leavings of the mouths, allowed it to wedge itself into my vaginal opening.

I screamed then, and I screamed and screamed until there was no breath in my lungs to continue. I was stretched to what must have been the breaking point, and I am certain that had the creature not adjusted its member and simply forced it in bluntly it would have torn me open.

But thank God that the thing had some kind of desire to not see me broken, for its assault was measured brutality. It fucked me slowly, its cock, if that is what it was, drilling into me deeper and deeper. It felt as though a man were plunging his entire forearm into me, and I was driven into the ground, grunting breathlessly, by each thrust.