The Absolute Corruption of Lori

Story Info
Lori is corrupted further.
2.1k words
4.23
4.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Corruption of Lori - Absolute Corruption

Lori was a frenzy of activity, the underwear that Callum had left her which were stuffed into a black bin liner, along with the dress. After a thorough shower, with particular attention to her anus, she dried herself and dressed in soft casuals. She drove to the local recycling tip and discarded of the bin bag, making sure that it was deposited deep into the yellow steel bins. Once home, she tried to focus her mind on the trivia of her normal life. Her vagina and anus ached and was sore from the fucking that Callum had given her but even now she felt completely satisfied. It had been years that her body had been completely fucked by a man, and she felt a heady mix of excitement, guilt, and a desire to enjoy these sensations again.

Only Callum had demanded something new, her best friend.

The instructions echoed in her ear and the desire to obey Callum was incredible. She knew she would be leading her oldest girlfriend to be ravaged by this man, she knew that it was wrong, but she wanted to please Callum. Her oldest friend was her complete opposite of Lori, she a petite blonde with a more generous 36D bust, trim waist and a generous arse. Lori had always been a touch envious, but they had been best friends since secondary school. Lisa was divorced now and had not re-married. Her divorce was acrimonious thus proving to have terrible taste in men. She complained constantly about the boredom of her private life. One evening, a couple of months ago she had whined about the lack of sex in her life.

'I'm in my prime and I'm wearing out my vibrator!', she had stated after too many cocktails at her favourite bar, "Men just don't know how to really fuck any more,' Lori had nodded along, as her own marriage was sexless.

Of course, Lori had no real choice. Callum had given her strict instructions and she could not, would not fail him.

The following week, at Lori's behest, Lisa had driven over to spend the day with Lori. Once inside, and a strong brew of Callum's tea duly consumed, she sat quiet and compliant. Immediately, she text Callum's mobile. She waited for the text to be read and waited, seemingly in paralysis, she knew what she had to do but struggled. Slowly, Lori pulled out the powder that Callum had given her to ensnare Lisa. There she paused; she couldn't do this. To send her own childhood friend to Callum. At that moment, the doorbell rang, and Lori hurried to open it. Callum stood, dressed in dark suit.

"Bring her to the car and we will go." Lori, once again in Callum's thrall, obeyed immediately.

Once both were safely ensconced in his expensive BMW X5, Callum retrieved his own pouch of golden dust and blew the glittering powder into the eyes and noses of both women.

"Now we will see if your combined energies will satisfy my needs," His voiced trailed away.

Once parked in the secure carpark under his apartment block, he ushered the two women to the elevator and thumbed the button. Lori and Lisa, mere automatons as Callum as he ushered from car to elevator and finally into his rented apartment. With the door shut, he ordered both through to the bedroom. As the women entered they were oblivious to a serries of odd looking contraptions, that were set out alongside the wall. With dim lights twinkling, and a soft purring, Callum turned to the women.

"I want both of you to undress each other and I want you to stimulate each other's nipples and pussy with mouth and lips. I want to calibrate my instruments for maximum capacity. Lisa, allow Lori to arouse and excite you. You are, after all the closest of friends and perhaps harboured some sexual desire towards each other. Now, is the time to express those desires." Callum smiled, as the trigger words were laced into both their subconsciousness's. Then, only glancing from time to time at the women undressing each, he busied himself with his instrument's delicate calibrations.

Lori and Lisa peeling the clothes of each other, fuelled by the golden dust and a desire for each other spurred on by Callum's implanted idea, that they were sexually attracted to each other. With their clothes and underwear was carelessly discarded on the floor. Lisa stood shaking with excitement as Lori suckled on her nipples. With her hands, Lisa stroked Lori's hair as Lori slipped a wicked hand down her stomach and slipped a finger into her aching pussy.

"Oh. Oh Lori" Lisa moaned softly.

Callum turned to watch the two women; he too was excited. With this energy gathers now ready, he stripped of his clothes, and watched the two women collapse upon his luxurious bed and saw how Lisa had manoeuvred herself on top of Lori and sat her pussy on her friend's face having the time of her life. Callum took immediate advantage of Lisa's position and pulled her forward and turned her face to accept his swollen cock. She stretched her mouth and strained to accept the length of his shaft, she lifted one hand to hold it in place as she moved her mouth up and down his cock. The fellatio was intense, Lisa couldn't remember sucking such a big penis, but was really her best to allow him deep into he throat. Lori was busily licking and sucking on Lisa's clit, the friends juices filling up her own mouth. As she glanced up to see Callum pumping his cock in and out of her friend's mouth, he seemed to be glowing.

He looked down at Lori, pulled out of Lisa's mouth and arranged Lori's head and slipped his cock into her mouth.

"Taste me." He smiled, the glow getting brighter. Lori took his member into her mouth, tasting him and Lisa at the same time. Lisa, slipped off Lori and stood up on the bed, wobbling slightly as she pulled open her labia for Callum to enjoy. He took full advantage, and slipped first his tongue into her wet, fragrant pussy and then slipped in a finger to excite her further.

Lisa, unused to the level of arousal and sexual gratification, moaned loudly and came very hard. Callum steadied her, as her pussy gushed a torrent of ejaculate, splashing on both Callum and Lori simultaneously.

"Oh My god... Fuck! I never cum like that! " Lisa had experienced her first ejaculation, much to Callum's delight, and Lori saw a distinct spike in Callum's skin. Perhaps it was her own bodies resilience to the golden dust, but she could feel her some restoration of her responses, though not her arousal, that was as powerful as ever.

Lisa collapsed back on the bed and shuddered. Callum withdrew his cock from Lori and climbed on the bed and immediately entered Lisa, who arched her back, riding the wave upon wave of excitement. Callum, thrust into her without mercy, as his own orgasm was beginning to build. Lori turned over and scrambled off the bed, she then straddled Lisa's face and started to kiss Callum deeply. Lisa, started to lick and suck on Lori's labia.

Callum's machines started to hum audibly, and lights started to flicker.

Their energies had begun to be gathered.

As Callum began to pound Lisa's willing pussy, Lori felt Callum's fingers found her own juicy chasm, and began to rub her firmly against her inner walls. She clung to him now, his cock pumping Lisa and this now his fingers, knuckle deep, Lori needed to feel Callum's large cock inside her, but could she deny Lisa the orgasm she craved.

As if her mind was being read, Callum slid from Lisa's sodden pussy, pushed Lori into her hands and knees, held her roughly by her hips and shoved his leaking cock into her.

The orgasm was immediate, Lori came powerfully and audibly.

"Fucking hell!" She cried out. Lisa, now free from his cock, but seeking another climax, pushed three fingers into her own sex and fingered herself roughly. The smell of sex hung heavy in the room; wet sounds filled the air. Lisa was masturbating wildly, her fingers slipping in and out of her cunt, each time she withdrew her fingers, she spurted a fountain of her own juices onto the bed. Though none seems to be aware, each time Lisa reached climax, the machines hummed louder, and the lights twinkled even brightly.

Only Callum knew how the energies were being gathered and channelled into him, through micro-filaments embedded into his skin, muscle and into his penis. His entire body was now alive with the energies that were being siphoned off from the women, currently in the throes of sexual excitement that they had ever felt before and more worrying, than their bodies could continue to experience.

As Callum's merciless pounding came to its climax, he pulled out his livid, swollen cock and aimed it at Lori's naked arse, covered with minute beads of sweat, and ejaculated four long ropes of milk-white semen onto her cheeks. Lori cried out, as her own orgasm crashed into her , a long spurt of clear musky ejaculate dripped out, as Callum's cock pulled out.

"Ah....ah," The orgasm made Callum shake violently, but then pulled Lisa's head to her friend's arse, " Clean up my seed." His voice heavy with desire, but firm. Lisa's tongue lapped up the salty semen and gathered it in her mouth, "Share me with Lori." The implication was clear, and Lori turned over and Lisa allowed the semen to drip from her mouth, into hers. Lori, panting heavily, swallowed the semen and tried to clam herself, knowing how quickly, he could recover.

Lisa, her mouth, now, empty turned to Lori and planted a long kiss on her lips, her tongue swirling in Lori's mouth. Without missing a beat, his erection magically completely restored, pushed Lisa onto her hands and knees, and positioned his cock head in her vulva.

"Fuck my cock." Callum spanked Lisa's right buttock. As if in a trance, Lisa pushed her hips onto his cock and buried it inside herself. Some how Callum's penis had grown thicker than before, his body almost crackled with renewed energy.

"Oh, it's too big!" Her moan was supplanted by the feeling of Callum's wet thumb rubbing her anus, "Oh not my bum!" Callum looked over to Lori.

"Lick your friends hole, get her ready for my cock." Callum's tone was firm, and under his influence, Lori immediately pushed her head to rest on Lisa's buttocks, snaked out a wet tongue and lapped at her anus, dribbling as much salvia onto the orifice, to help her manage Callum's penis. Lori's own sphincter twitched in memory of her own anal pounding.

Callum thrust in and out of Lisa's pussy, pausing to have Lori suck him, and then shoved his member back into Lisa. Lisa, unused to such girth, and such energetic thrusting was struggling manage the shaking as her orgasms were toppling onto her one after another and her juices flooded from your pussy as Callum withdrew his penis for Lori to clean off. Lisa's orgasms were now constant, as though wave after wave were crashing inside her. Each one made her moan louder and louder; her shaking grew physically visible, and her strength waned exponentially. Callum sensed that she would have little left, if he didn't take her anally now.

Lori knew that Callum would enter her, so she went back to dribbling on Lisa's anus, and began working her finger into the tight sphincter, helping it to relax and open. Callum watched her work Lisa's anus open and allowed her to get two fingers into her before he nudged his glans into the opened hole.

"Please be gentle, sir" Lori whispered, and Callum nodded.

While his penis opened Lisa's anus, Lori shifted position to use her other fingers to stimulate Lisa's clitoris and then slipped in first one finger and then two fingers into her pussy. Lisa was consumed with the pressure of Callum's large cock, slipping halfway into her anus, thrusting into her rhythmically and Lori's fingers fucking her pussy in time with Callum. Soon, she could stand it no longer. She shook as her body reached a crescendo that she had never felt before, as she cried out, Lisa fainted from the assault on her body. As she slipped forward, Callum's ejaculation fountained onto Lori's face, and naked breasts. He remained completely rigid, as tremors and shaking gripped him and his contraptions blinked and hummed louder, and Lori saw minute crackles of electricity wrack his body. His penis, becoming flaccid after the ejaculation, stiffened up again. Lori, worked some of the semen into her own anus, knowing that Callum would want her next, in all the ways he just enjoyed Lisa.