All Comments on 'The Absurdity of Assumptions'

by PayDay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YOU CANT ASSUME AN ASSUMPTION

and still carry on a conversion. TK U MLJ LV NV

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Assumptions

An excellent story! Felt like I was actually there. Hope this has more to it. Thanks.

PayDayPayDayover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone for all the great voting.

As to the "more" comment, sorry, I'm a big fan of open endings and letting the imagination do the rest. I find it's the key to Brain Sex.

"always leave them wanting more"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story is complete

I agree with PayDay. That a story is good doesn't mean it would improve with additional chapters. This one could take additional chapters without weakening, but is about as good as it's going to be without them.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 12 years ago
Love it.

Just... this story touched me more than almost any other story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved the story, a five, a bit of editing would help

such things as new for knew but it didnt hurt the story

PayDayPayDayover 11 years agoAuthor
As you wish:

"loved the story, a five, a bit of editing would help

such things as new for knew but it didnt hurt the story"

Done deal, I'm all for asking nicely. Should be up in a couple of days.

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 11 years ago
ok

I liked the plot and the general writing style is ok but from the point where the hero turned up at his new home, the whole thing went far too fast and easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, Yeah

I don't know how I missed it but this was just great. PTS is a bitch. And if you can save some one who has it - worth the effort. But the pain lasts a LONG time. The sequels are never as good as the first meeting - until much later. If you save one life it is as if you had saved the whole world. Do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous