The Academy Ch. 02

Story Info
The married couple explores the offices.
2.8k words
4.8
11k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
351 Followers

The Academy came into proper existence a few months later. My wife, Dana, did most of the heavy lifting - with some help from my Master PC program, of course.

At the ribbon cutting ceremony, I was seated on the stage next to her as a number of the new professors and so forth gave droning speeches. I let my mind wander, wondering (not for the first time) if I had done too much to Dana, if her feelings were real, if maybe this was an elaborate long con of hers in some way.

We had met by total chance - I'd just stuck my head out the window and she had been the most attractive woman in sight. I had just finished my work on the Master PC program and needed a test subject, so I had made her think she was coming to seduce me, desperate to prove she could be as dirty as anyone. Not long later, she was play-begging me to stop as I fucked her ass, her then-boyfriend watching on a small handheld mirror.

But I hadn't used the Master PC on her repeatedly. I had made sure she couldn't tell others about the program or betray me, but I hadn't changed her sexual appetites. Even with the Master PC program, I still liked some amount of the unknown, some surprise, something like the thrill of the hunt. Melting a woman's mind and making her into a brain-dead cumslut was easier, perhaps, but not nearly as satisfying.

That was just over five years ago, when we were both in our early twenties. Today we were married, and closer to thirty.

Around a year ago, I had told the program to undo all changes on Dana, just in case I had forgotten something and it was still in there, modifying her. It had been a long night, but when I woke up, she was still there. She was awake and sitting on a chair, watching me sleep with an unusual look on her face, but she was there. That was when she had told me about her idea for The Academy.

I felt a gentle nudge to my ribs, and glanced over to see a similar look on her face, now. Like she was studying me.

"You're almost up," she whispered. "She's wrapping up."

I brought myself back to earth and glanced over my notes again. I stood up and walked to the podium, where I looked down at the gathered crowd. There were about 200 students in our inaugural class, all women ranging from 18 year olds fresh out of high school to 35 year old grad students. Their families were also present, and the new teaching staff.

Unsurprisingly, it appeared everyone was gorgeous. Dana's doing, no doubt. I locked eyes with a woman in the front row and was stunned silent. She was maybe twenty or so. Her jawline looked like it could cut marble. She wore a white collared shirt, stretched tight over her large bust. She was wearing a short skirt, on the borderline of being a miniskirt, that had ridden high up her athletic thighs.

She smiled, noticing me staring, and slowly spread her legs a little, causing her skirt to slide higher up her legs. She licked her lips.

I tore my attention away but made a note to myself to look her up when I had a chance.

"Ladies and gentlemen ... welcome to The Academy!"

* * * * *

After the ribbon cutting ceremony, Dana and I walked the empty halls, taking it in before classes began on Monday.

She was wearing a nice gray suit, with a lilac shirt.

"What was that, earlier?" she asked. "Seemed like you were hit by a thunderbolt. What are you-"

She turned, noticed I had stopped walking and was staring at her from behind.

"I'm sorry babe. I was just admiring the way your ass looked in those pants."

She chuckled and bent over slightly, letting me have a good look. I mock-ran the two steps to catch up with her, hands outstretched, and began fondling both her tight ass cheeks.

"Mmm ... you're not getting off that easy, mister. Answer the question."

"I saw a real stunner - even by the standards of this place you've put together," I said.

Dana stood up and put her hand in mine as she continued walking the empty halls. Her heels echoed with every step.

"Should I be worried?"

"What? No, Dana, I would never-"

"Teasing!" she giggled. "And yes you would!"

"Well, ok, but only because you're ok with it. If you weren't, I promise, I wouldn't."

Pulled a key ring from her pocket and unlocked the central office.

"I know, baby. And that's why I'm ok with you having other women. I know you're mine."

The office was lavishly furnished. A thick carpet, fancy paintings on the walls, and a large desk sat facing the door. There was another door just past the desk, with several chairs sitting against the wall, just outside the second door.

Dana gestured at the desk. "This will be for your secretary, of course, and those chairs for anyone waiting to see you. Your office is through there."

The inner office had hardwood floors, and another large desk facing the door. The walls were covered in as-yet empty bookshelves. Two large comfy chairs faced the desk, and a couch ran along one wall.

"Dana ... I have to ask - what brought all this on? Why are you doing this?"

She gently pulled me toward the large, comfortable chair at the desk and slowly slithered to her knees and put herself in the space under the desk.

"Scooch back a little - I have to make sure the size is right."

"Dana ..."

She looked up at me from under the desk, her hands on my knees.

"You don't want me to see if there's enough room to suck your dick under here, without letting anyone else know I'm in the room? Be your secret little suck-slut while you're in a meeting?"

"Dana, really - tell me why you're doing this. Why did you put so much work into making this place?"

Finally seeing I was serious, she stood up and sat on the edge of the desk, facing me. She seemed fidgety, like she didn't know how to begin - an unusual sight in my normally-confident wife.

"I ... I saw it. The Master PC?"

I was confused. I had already shown her how to use the program, and she had used it repeatedly to modify others.

"Not that it exists," she said, guessing at what I was thinking. "The changes you made to me. I went to log in once and found you had left yourself logged in. My profile was up."

I looked at her, unsure what was coming. It didn't seem like she was angry or about to dump me, but I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"When you make changes, even if they're deleted later, there's a log," she said. "I was able to see everything."

My heart sank. "Dana, I can explain. I was-"

She held a finger to my lips. "Shh, it's ok. And I saw you had barely touched me after our first meeting. And that you had deleted all changes. You hadn't made me fall in love, you hadn't made me addicted to your cum, hadn't made me think you were a god. So, I thought about it. I was furious at first you had engineered our first meeting, but then I thought more about it. And I realized, my feelings for you hadn't changed."

I stammered for words, but Dana continued.

"At first, I admit, I was a little horrified to realize our first encounter was manufactured. But then I thought more about it, and how you had deleted all the changes, and ... it's weird but ok. And I wanted to do something for you. So I thought about it and put this together to satisfy all your fantasies. And I do mean, all of them."

I stood up and kissed her. I slowly pulled her suit jacket off and began undoing the buttons of her shirt as she continued.

"With The Academy setup, we can set up anything we want. I want to give them all to you," she moaned as I kissed her neck. I reached behind her and undid her bra, setting her tear-drop shaped tits free. "We can have naughty students in detention, doing *anything* to stop you calling their parents."

I undid my pants, letting them fall to the floor. I leaned forward and took one of Dana's breasts in my mouth, as she wrapped her hands around my waist to push my boxers down.

"We can make a class think you're a student, and you can live out any teacher-related dreams of yours. Or you can get handsy with the cheerleader at the back of the classroom."

Dana giggled and pulled my mouth to her other tit as she started gently tugging me to hardness. I pulled her off the desk so I could begin undoing her belt.

"Anything you want, baby. The Academy is yours, for you. All you have to do is bring me in once in a while, and don't get so tapped out that you don't have anything left for me when you get home."

I grinned at her. "Yes, ma'am," I said as I pulled her panties down.

"I mean it! The first time I want some and you're too worn out for me? I will shut all this shit down!"

"Yes, ma'am," I said again, smiling.

I spun her around by her shoulder and bent her over the large desk, pressing her chest against the cool of the wood. I held her down by the back of her neck and ran my hand over the curve of her ass.

"Mmm, I like it when you take control," she said.

I pushed two fingers into her pussy. She was dripping wet, and my fingers slid in easily.

"I like it when you take me," Dana went on. "When you make me yours."

I thrust my fingers into her several more times. I could feel her wetness around my fingers, seeming to draw them in.

"Keep talking," I ordered.

Dana groaned. "I like being a slut for you. I like knowing I'm yours," she answered. "Knowing I belong to you."

After a couple quick thrusts, I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my cock.

"I know that. You're such a fucking slut - you're never happy without my dick in you, are you?"

"No, no, I need you in me. I need to feel your big, hard Mmphph!"

I cut her off by pushing my fingers, still wet with her cunt juices, into her mouth. Dana closed her lips around them, sucking my fingers clean and swirling her tongue like she was giving head. I began to pump my hips. I looked down, watching my cock slide in and out of her warm, wet pussy.

"Fuck, you're tight," I groaned, pushing my fingers deeper into her mouth.

Dana began pushing her hips back against me, pressing her tight ass against my hips to meet my thrusts. I still had one hand on the back of her neck, holding her in place against the desk. I moved it to grab a handful of hair and pulled up, lifting her from the desk, making her arch her back. I pulled my my wet fingers from her mouth and grabbed her around the throat, and used both hands as grips to fuck her harder.

"You're going to bring me any slut I want, aren't you, you fucking whore?"

Dana's pussy began to tighten around my shaft. She was getting close to cumming.

"Yes! Yes! Anyone you want!" she cried.

"I want to fuck Mrs Holden, and I want to make her watch while I fuck her daughter Lyndsey. I'm going to make her get Lyndsey's ass ready for me, and then I'm going to fuck Lyndsey's shithole."

Dana's hair was flying as I fucked her from behind. She reached both hands up to squeeze her tits, gasping for air as I choked her.

"Fuck yes," she gasped. "If you want her, take her. You deserve her throat. You can have her cunt. You can make her beg before you pound her ass like a slut."

"I want to find the stunner I saw in the ceremony," I grunted. "I'm going to make her suck my cock while I phone her parents."

My hips were a blur, hammering Dana again and again from behind, making her ass shake with every thrust. The office was filled with the wet squelching sounds of hard fucking.

"God that's hot," Dana said. She was starting to get red in the face, but I kept going, using her throat as a handle to fuck her harder. "You could do it slowly - gradually corrupt daddy's little girl. Make her into your cocksleeve, you cumdump, nothing but a hungry cockwhore for you."

I could feel my balls starting to tighten and my cock twitch. I was close to the edge, but I wanted to send Dana over first.

"I'm going to make you lick my cum up from some slut's ass. I'm going to make her my anal whore, and then you're going to clean it up before she goes back to class."

Dana gasped and her hips started bucking. "Yes, make me clean it up. I'll lick it up for you."

Her voice was quiet. I was worried - I knew she liked being choked, but we had never gone for this long before. Her face was starting to change colors, but she hadn't tapped out or used her safeword yet.

"I need you to cum for me, you fucking slut. If you pass out before you cum, I swear to god I'm going to rape your ass and tape it. And when you wake up, I'm going to make you watch it, you whore."

Dana squealed and her whole body went stiff. Her pussy gripped me even tighter, then suddenly released as she came, her juices coating my shaft. I released my grips, letting her breathe normally again. She was too weak to hold herself up, and her torso fell back to the desk with a soft thud. She gave a pleased moan or two, flexing her pussy on me, enjoying the afterglow.

I gave her a moment, then spoke. "You're not done yet, cunt. I haven't cum."

She immediately stood up and turned to face me. I sat down heavily in the office chair as she dropped heavily to her knees again. Both our bodies were covered in sweat from the exertion, and I somehow got even harder as I thought about licking her tits clean.

"Give me your throat," I ordered. I grabbed a handful of hair on top of her head and guided her towards my cock.

"Mmm, yes, sir," she responded.

She opened her mouth wide and took as much of my cock in as she could, then began slowly lowering her lips toward my base, working the top several inches into her throat. Dana swallowed, her whole tongue rippling along the entire length of my cock.

"Oh fuck, yeah, like that, slut. Take my cock."

"Mmm, mmhmm," Dana moaned. She looked up at me, her red lips stretched around the bottom of my cock.

I grabbed her head and roughly pulled up and down a few times, popping my dickhead in and out of her throat.

"Ah, fuck. You're gonna make me cum!"

Dana swallowed again, working my whole dick with her tongue, urging me onward.

"Next time I cum, I want to cum on your tits, and make some young whore lick it up," I promised.

Dana grabbed her tits, lifting them up, displaying them as a target. I yanked her head up and down my shaft again, making her throat take me in again and again. The room was filled with loud GLUCK GLUCK sounds as I invaded her esophagus. Her throat bulged with every thrust.

"Ugh, fuck, you make me feel so good. I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I realized I was still holding her head, but I didn't need to. She was thrusting herself up and down to the pace I had set, fucking her face with my cock, impaling her throat all on her own.

I groaned and tossed my head back. I felt like every muscle in my body flexed at once, and I began dumping my load straight down her throat into her stomach.

"Mmmph, mmhmm," Dana moaned, swallowing. After the first few shots, she pulled back and opened her mouth, letting my head rest on her tongue so she could show me as every burst coated her tongue.

Finally, she swallowed the last of it with a satisfied smile. She gestured around her - she was on her knees in the large space under the deck, and I had effectively trapped her there with my chair.

"Well," she said, "I guess that settles that question. I got a large enough desk for you."

I smiled. Yes, I thought, this Academy thing might just work out.

Banes
Banes
351 Followers