The Academy Ch. 03

Story Info
She faces punishment and a pop quiz in dick sucking class.
2.2k words
4.32
15.9k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
104 Followers

The days went by. I kept my head down as planned, but so far no avenues for escape presented themselves. With nothing else to occupy my mind, I focused on my lessons. Lessons with David were my favourite, though they always left me confused, and not just from the language. David, or lǎo shī as I called him, would teach me haphazardly. I learned Mandarin, mostly a lot of naughty words. But he'd also just talk about whatever. People he knew, places he'd been, women he'd fucked, or wanted to fuck. The Uber driver featured heavily here. He'd never managed to meet her again and he lamented over "the one who got away."

Cock sucking with Mr Rogers was my least favourite class. Without contest. My hatred and fear of that class was such that calling it "my least favourite" isn't sufficient.

Mr Rogers was cruel. Twisted. A complete sicko. Our lessons were mostly done with dildos, but not only. He'd make us suck him off too. This wasn't so unusual, but Mr Rogers loved to humiliate us.

Yesterday he'd had us form a circle around him, every girl having a short go and the one who did the best got to finish him. During the exercise he'd make snide remarks to the girls who weren't up to standard, but the praise to the "good girls" was even worse than the snide remarks.

"Oh yes," he'd say. "Oh, aren't you a little slut, you just love the taste of my cock." Or "I can tell you've been fantasising about having a go on my cock, haven't you you little slut. Every night you touch yourself just thinking about me. Show me how you touch yourself."

It was incentive to not do well, especially because if you were the one to finish him you were forced to swallow and he'd punish you if you missed a drop. But then, if you didn't do well enough, the punishment was worse.

I found out just how bad he could be the day I was late to class.

I say late, but really I was walking through the door right as the bell rang. But I was the last one in by a bit as I'd had further travel time from my last class than they had. They'd all come from French class, I had not. In addition, that morning I'd been moved to heels an inch higher than my old ones and it was a struggle to walk anywhere fast.

"Ah, Kassandra," Mr Rogers said. "So kind of you to join us." His voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Sorry Sir." I tried to slink to my seat but he stopped me.

"I suppose you think you already know all there is to pleasing a man and that my class is not necessary?"

"Oh no Sir--"

"Ah, just better things to do then?"

When I was at school and another student complained "that teacher just doesn't like me." I'd always think "no, you're just a brat in their class." Well, I now felt a little guilty for thinking that, because I swear Mr Rogers DID just have some sort of dislike for me. So I treaded as carefully as I could. But my pleas that I'd come straight to class as quickly as I could fell on deaf ears.

"No," he said with a sneer. "Every time it's the same. You spend your time in my class looking like you'd rather be somewhere else. Doing something else." Well, that was true. "I suppose you care more about your own pleasure than that of others? Well, your wish is my command. Strip." It wasn't the first time I'd had to strip in Mr Rogers class, but it was the first time I'd had to do it alone. I was still standing at the front of the classroom and it felt like an exhibition. Best get it over with as quickly as possible. I took of my crop top, then slipped my skirt down with my knickers in one quick movement and finally I took off my tiny bra, trying to look as non-sexy about the act of stripping as I possibly could. I could almost feel Mr Rogers bristling with annoyance. He directed me to sit on his desk, facing the class. I'd expected him to have me bend over for a bare bottomed spanking, so this position caused the little bubble of unease in my stomach to grow. He rummaged in the draw of his desk and brought out a bright pink object, which he wiped with a disinfectant wipe.

"Show the class how you'd rather be spending your time." Mr Rogers handed me the item. It was a vibrator. "When you've had enough enjoyment, you can re-join the class."

"I-- Sir, I'd much rather learn how to better--" Mr Rogers grabbed my chin and put his mouth so close to my ear he brushed it with his lips as he spoke.

"Cum for me, bitch."

Urgh. No getting out of this. I briefly considered faking it, but was too much of a coward, scared of getting caught. Well, same tactic as the stripping then. As fast and a non-sexily as possible.

But fast proved difficult. I don't know if you've ever been forced to have an orgasm while sitting on the desk of a teacher you hate in front of your entire class, but it's not the ideal situation. To make matters worse, Mr Rogers began instructing the class while taking snide swipes at me. I tried to block him out. Then I tried to think of something sexy, like a male celebrity. But the first one who popped to my mind was Benedict Cumberbatch. Now, he's not who would normally jump to my mind when trying to think of a sexy person. But this is the mental gymnastics my mind was doing.

A few months ago-- goodness! Had it been only a few months ago? Well, a few mates and I had gone to the pub one Saturday night. One of my friends, Stacey, was from America, so being able to go to the pub and have a drink at age 18 was somewhat a novelty for her. Or this is what her excuse was the next morning for having a few too many. We'd recently toured through Belgium, France and Spain for school and I was so tired I forgot which country we were in. I tried ordering beer in French, then Spanish, then Russian before finally remembering we were back to speaking English. Stacey was giving me a bit of a hard time about it, which, considering we'd been no way near Russia, was kinda fair. Benedict Cumberbatch had come on the telly in the corner and I tried to change the topic.

"Does anyone else think he looks kinda strange? I asked. Well Stacey, as it turned out, did NOT think he looked strange and spent the rest of the evening drunkenly trying to encourage me to see his attractiveness.

Needless to say, the remembrance of this night didn't help with my need to reach a quick orgasm. I began searching for someone else, another face. One did. But it was even worse than the last.

-Lǎo shī?- I Asked. I say asked not because I actually spoke aloud, but because the vision of him in front of me was so real it was like I was right back in his classroom. He grinned his cheeky little grin.

-Surprise!- he said. Ugh. This was useless. I opened my eyes and was back in Mr Rogers' classroom again.

"Kassandra must be really enjoying herself," Mr Rogers was saying, "look at her up there, taking her time, just relishing all the attention. Stephanie, that mouth is for sucking cock, not talking to your neighbour, unless you've already learnt all there is to learn?" Ugh. Well, if envisioning David was useless, listening to Mr Rogers was worse than useless.

I closed my eyes and was transported instantly back into the Mandarin classroom.

-I knew you'd be back!- Ugh. Even in my imagination he was so full of it.

-Don't get too excited, you're just better than my other option.- I said.

-Oh, but I AM better!-

-You're impossible!-

-And you're the one in the predicament here. You want me to help or not?-

-Not.-

-Okay love. I see you're doing a fine job on your own.- Obviously I wasn't.

-Help how? You wanna fuck me?- I asked, knowing the answer would be from my subconscious, not from the man himself who was off doing whatever he did outside teaching me.

-You begging?- His imagined face was just as smug as the real one. -Why don't you try relaxing?-

-Oh, like I never thought of that,- I said sarcastically.

-Well you are tense. Relax. Pull the vibrator away from your clit. That's it, love. Tease the area, lightly, gently run it over your labia. Yes, that's it...-

I Ran the vibrator slowly, lightly, up and down my pussy lips, gently dipping over the entrance to my vagina then up, slowly circling my clit. Gently, slowly, I brought it closer, until finally it touched my clit and I felt a tingle building.

"Ahhhh..." Finally I came. Not the biggest orgasm I'd ever had, but the best which could be managed under the circumstances.

"Had enough?" Mr Rogers asked, "Or you want to go round two?"

"Please Sir," I said, "I would love to rejoin my class."

"I see. Well, not yet. Let's see how much attention you've been paying to your lessons." He gave me a chilling smile. "Pop quiz."

My legs felt like lead. It wouldn't be the first time I'd had Mr Rogers cock in my mouth but it would be the first time I'd done the whole thing, from start to finish. I knew not going promptly would get me into even worse trouble. Taking a deep breath I pushed myself off the desk landing on my feet.

"Yes Sir," I said. I was still flushed from my orgasm, and feeling a little dazed as I walked the few steps and then knelt down at his feet. He'd already unleashed his penis and it was starting to get hard already. Not wanting to wait and have him ask me again, I stuck out my tongue and licked it. Gently, from the base right to the tip. I licked gently again and when he grew harder I began to take him in my mouth.

For a girl at slut school, I hadn't actually experienced many real life penises yet. I didn't have much to compare Mr Rogers' penis with. It was narrower than any of the dildos we practiced on, which was good, but the length seemed similar to the eight inch dildos.

I started circling the tip with my tongue and then used my hand at the base of his penis. I was nervous and my mouth was so dry, I needed some time to work up some saliva. But Mr Rogers keep pressing me to take more of him inside me. I knew I wasn't doing the best job I could do and could sense him getting frustrated.

"You're useless," he blurted. He grabbed my hair and forced me onto him, forcing his dick into my mouth and down my throat. I started gagging, but he didn't stop, using me like a toy, fiercely fucking my face. Tears pricked in the corners of my eyes. He grunted, then came. A salty, bitter taste flooded my mouth. I spluttered and tried to swallow it all, but some seamen was forced out of my mouth and dripped on the floor. "Clean it up," he ordered. I knew what he meant, I'd seen other girls do this before. I bent over and licked it off the floor. "Well, Kassandra," he said after I was done, "Not such an expert at my class, are you?" his smirk made my blood boil. I would have liked to punch him in the face.

"No sir," I muttered instead.

"Well, back to class," he ordered.

"Yes Sir," I answered. I shuffled over to my pile of clothes trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

"Excuse me?" I looked up at Mr Rogers' voice. "I don't recall giving you permission to dress again." Bastard.

"No Sir, Sorry Sir." So I went back to class. Naked. I'm sure the other girls were giving me sympathetic glances, but I still couldn't meet any of their eyes.

If I had thought Mr Rogers would leave me alone for the rest of the class, I was mistaken. My poor performance earned me extra attention. I greeted the end of the class with some relief.

"Kassandra," Mr Rogers said as we left. "See me at the beginning of Saturday free period for detention. I recommend you spend the rest of the week focusing in my class as I will expect an improvement."

"Yes Sir," I muttered.

I should mention, back in my day we had classes seven days a week. Us students were given as little chance as possible to mingle and socialise. They wanted to keep us talking to each other. But, we only had half days on Saturdays and Sundays, with the other half being made up of free study periods. We were still supervised, but classes were bigger and I guess it gave the teachers a chance to have a break.

Today was a Monday. It meant I had pretty much to whole week to anticipate my detention. I assumed it would involve giving him a blow job, but beyond that I had no idea. I Would just have to wait and see.

Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
104 Followers