The Academy Ch. 04

Story Info
Kassandra comes for her oral lesson.
1.8k words
4.41
10.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
105 Followers

When I was at school we used to call Wednesdays "Hump day," because it was the mid point of the week, by lunchtime the week was more than half over and our chatter became about our plans for the weekend. There was no such feeling at The Academy, but today, if anything, felt to me like a sump day. Every hour that passed brought me an hour closer to whatever would happen to me in detention with Mr Rogers.

Wednesday afternoon I had Mandarin class and I tried to look forward to it, but I didn't have Mandarin on Tuesdays, which meant today was the first time I'd had to look David in the eye since picturing him while I was trying to orgasm on Mr Rogers' desk on Monday.

So it was still with complex emotions I opened the door to his classroom. He was sitting cross legged on his desk smoking.

"Lǎo shī hǎo," I said as I entered.

"Afternoon Kassandra!" he greeted me cheerfully then waved me to my seat. He quite commonly smoked in class. It was one thing I could not get used to and as I made my way to my seat I wished it wasn't directly in front of his desk.

"Heh, you still don't approve of me smoking, do you?" Something must have shown on my face. His tone seemed light, but I'd been at The Academy long enough to answer carefully.

"Oh, I wouldn't say disapprove--"

"Why not? It's a disgusting habit. But, ahhh," he stopped to take a drag on his cigarette then blow it out slowly. "But so good. Plenty of men smoke, you'll need to get used to being around it. Here," he slid off his desk and in a moment he was at mine, holding his cigarette to my lips. "Try it." I had no intention of ever trying smoking, but I daren't refuse. I inhaled, but hot smoke hit my lungs and sent me into a coughing fit. David took the cigarette away, doubled over laughing. "Told you it was disgusting," he said when he caught his breath, "don't take it up."

"Yes lǎo shī," I said, still coughing. He leaned back on his desk and smoked in silence for a time while I tried not to look too pissed-off that he'd made me to try.

"Suppose we should do some work?" he asked.

"Well, that's up to you, you're the teacher, aren't you?" I blurted out before I could stop myself, but he chuckled.

"Wanna play video games instead?" he asked, pulling out his phone. Before I could comment he continued, "Oh, wait, you got no phone."

"You could lend me one?" I suggested. All it would take was one quick look at google maps and I'd have an idea where I was.

"Bad idea, you still want to escape, no?" He said it with a twinkle in his eye and I felt he was teasing me.

"You're in a good mood," I observed.

"Got laid last night," he supplied with a shrug. "And again this morning." He chuckled.

"Oh." I wasn't quite sure what to say to this. Good for you? Hope you had a good time? What I said was, "like, with the same person, or..."

"Oh, yes. My driver, remember? The cute Vietnamese one who got away?" How could I forget. "Well, I fucked her." He gave a smug little smile. "She had such a good time, she begged me to fuck her again this morning."

"Oh. I see." Thank goodness he didn't seem annoyed at my question, but was he... bragging?

"You don't believe me? I'm very good at pleasuring a lady, thank you very much." He gave his little nervous chuckle and shrugged his shoulders.

"No, I believe you." I mean, I didn't, but what else was I to say?

"I am good. Very good. I'll show you. Take your panties off."

I froze.

"I won't ask again." There was a cool note of danger in his voice. Trembling I stood up and slipped them down. I was a virgin, and the rules were I had to stay that way. I was allowed to be be fucked in the ass, the mouth, whipped, forced to orgasm and goodness knows what else, but my pussy was off limits.

"Sòng lǎo shī? I--"

"Sit on the desk and spread your legs." I was trembling so much I couldn't even get on the desk. Then trembling more for fear of not being able to do as he said. I'd never had this from him, the other men, they often tried to take advantage, and always looking, smirking at you. Well, I've already told about Mr Rogers, he was the worst but the other men were like him. Most of the women too, relishing in our humiliation.

David, he'd seemed... different. And now he'd go further than anyone else and what then?

"Love, relax." His voice was gentle now, and as soon as I heard no anger my trembling lessened. Maybe he wouldn't after all. "I'm not going to hurt you. You'll enjoy it. I guarantee." He stepped forward, grasped me around the waist and lifted me onto the desk, then spread my legs, his cigarette still between his fingers. I could feel the warmth of its top, so very close to my thigh, and the smoke trailed up to my nostrils.

I waited for him to remove his hands, expecting him to reach and undo his belt and then... but he didn't. He knelt down, pushed his head between my thighs and, very gently, licked the outer lips of my pussy.

"Ohhhh!" I gasped as his tongue leisurely trailed it's way upwards.

"Love, relax," he repeated. "You're so tense, I can feel it," he gently squeezed my thigh. His tongue dawdled near my clit, but didn't seek it out. David drew his head back and looked up at me. "You not had a man do this before?"

"I--" I shook my head. "No one."

"No one?" he raised an eyebrow. "Not even another girl?"

"No!"

"Heh." He gave me one of his cheeky grins. "So uncharted territory. That's good."

"W--why?"

"I like being first." He put his head back down and re-engaged his tongue with my pussy lips.

He took his time, teasing me, and I felt my clit tingling, pulsing, begging him to get closer. He was different from the other men here, none of them would ever seek to pleasure one of us. Sure they'd force orgasms out of us, but that was done for their own satisfaction. To humiliate us. To dominate us. David... he was knelt down before me and humiliation and domination seemed far from his mind.

"Good girl," he murmured, before plunging further in. There was a sudden jolt of pleasure a his tongue brushed, ever so briefly, my clitoral hood as he worked it in circles closer and closer.

"Ohhh... God..." I moaned. "Oh God..."

"Mmmm, yes, keep saying my name," he said, bis lips brushing so close to my clit as he spoke. Part of me wanted to roll my eyes at this, but what he was doing down there felt so good it was all I could do to stop myself grabbing his head and pulling him closer. I gripped the edge of the desk tightly to prevent my hands doing just that.

"More..." The word slipped out of my lips before I could check it and I felt him chuckle between my thighs. Smug bastard! But he did give me more, and as his tongue danced over my clit I came with a suddenness which took my breath away. But he didn't stop or even slow. If anything he increased his intensity. It was too much. I tried to wriggle away from him to get a moment's release but his hands held me firm.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I moaned, then shrieked as my orgasm finally peaked.

I'd barely recovered when another sudden orgasm washed over me.

"Oh... God... Yes... Oh... Oh... Fuck, fuck, fuck me... ohhh" I moaned as I came down from the second peak. He drew back and gently kissed his way away, working down my thigh.

"I will," he said with a cheeky grin. "If you beg me to."

"What?" I tried to work through my orgasm-induced haze to follow what he was saying.

"Fuck you," he said.

"You... you want to.. What... no..." I pulled away

"Oh, not right now love. I'm going to, one day. But only after you beg me to." The audacity!

"Go fuck yourself," I'd meant it to come out harshly, an end to a conversation, but it came out more of a murmur as I was still gasping for breath.

"Well, sure. I'm good at that too," he said with a shrug. "Admit it, I am good, no?" Yes. Yes he was. I was sure those were the most intense orgasms I'd ever had, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of telling him so.

"You were okay," I tried to shrug casually and pretend I didn't want to pull his head back in for a third orgasm. He stood up and took a step back, grabbing his cigarette off the desk as he did so. I hadn't even noticed but me must have stubbed it out on the desk to concentrate on... well, me.

"Better hop down off that desk then," he said, seemingly not annoyed at my refusal to admit his God-like prowess. I slipped off the desk. My feet hit the ground, but then with a lurch my body just kept falling as my knees refused to engage. He grabbed me and held me upright.

"You know," he murmured in my ear, "For someone who is just okay, I've made you awfully weak about the knees. Let me know when you can stand on your own again. And before I had the chance to think about a response he kissed me.

"Kiss" is rather a simple word to describe the wondrous feeling which flooded me again. I pressed my body close to his and returned the kiss hungrily, willing him to reach between my legs. His hand slid down slowly. Down my arm. Across my hip. Onto my thigh. It inched between us, toughing oh so gently my inner thigh, wet and sticky from my juices. Yes... I willed his fingers up higher to touch me where I was most sensitive.

His lips parted from mine as he gently broke our kiss and put some small distance between our bodies. I felt cool air where his body, and fingers, had just been.

"Well, love, I think you can stand unassisted now," He bent down, picked up my knickers and nonchalantly put them in his pocket.

"Sit down," he nodded at my chair behind my desk. "And recite to me the phrases I gave you to learn on Monday." What? Just like that, he'd started the lesson. Moving on like I wasn't a post-orgasmic quivering mess and like he just hadn't pilfered my knickers. I sat down and tried to organise my mind into something capable of thinking sense. But God, I wanted to cum again.

Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
105 Followers