The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 04

Story Info
Cassie's fetish evolves as the night with Anna continues.
3.1k words
4.87
7.7k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ash_P
Ash_P
91 Followers

Chapter 4 -- Absorption

Cassie could still taste Anna's cum on the back of her tongue as she retreated to the bathroom, taking her bag from bedroom floor. Anna watched her go, silently from behind, thinking to herself how she enjoyed the supple butt cheeks of this curious boy. As Cassie entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind her, she briefly drank in the view of herself. She was indeed Andy, of body at least in at that moment, just naked and hairless. Andy looked excited and red in the cheeks, like he had just run a few kilometres. The image in the mirror stared at itself for a while, until a troubling thought crossed the mind behind it.

What if everyone from work knew I was here? What if my housemate did? What would my ex-girlfriend say if she knew I sniffed dirty, cum-soaked panties and sucked dicks at gloryholes while dressed as a girl?

It was harder to push these thoughts away when not in the presence of Anna. Cassie had to try, though, and she opened her bag to remove her new outfit.

She dressed more robotically than before, methodically putting on items of lingerie before turning to her makeup. She tried to take pleasure in the process but found herself at war with thoughts of onlooking eyes and potential judges. The fight between thoughts and reality were waged in front of the mirror and makeup was applied in the melee. Cassie did not dwell to decide whether it was the best or worst job she had done. She dug into her bag looking for her wig cap and found Edwina's choker. Cassie didn't hesitate and put it on. The act of rebellion was a sign the sissy side was winning. She then took her wig cap, put it on, followed by her precious blonde wig, now very much a part of her.

She checked herself once in the mirror, doing a twirl. She wore a black lacy number, with no stockings, just the lingerie top, panties, and her wig. It was simpler, but she wanted to show Anna something different to what she had seen before. She did like this outfit, though, underneath the worry -- she thought it hid her more masculine shoulders and highlighted her smooth chest. The black panties also highlighted her bulge in a way the pink ones hadn't.

She hesitated at the bathroom door for a second before opening it. Perhaps insecurity had now reared its head alongside the shame.

Anna was waiting on her bed. She was on her phone, her cock still flaccid. She looked up at Cassie and smiled.

"Hey there, you," she said, "look at how you inspired me."

Anna locked her phone and rolled onto her back. She spread her legs and showed Cassie a bejewelled hilt where her butthole should be - a sign she had filled it with a metal butt plug.

Cassie, still in her rumination, didn't respond right away, and gave a half-hearted "Ooh".

Anna rolled off the bed and onto her feet. She looked quizzically at Cassie, as if assessing her, and Cassie cast her eyes down, feeling scrutinised. She could not hide her shame.

Anna came right up to Cassie and put her hand on Cassie's chin. She turned her face up to her own, and said "What's wrong?"

Cassie struggled to describe it, and just said "I don't know," suggestively.

Anna continued looking into her eyes and Cassie tried her best to sit with that discomfort. Anna's eyes seemed to pierce Cassie's soul. After maybe 10-seconds of soul shattering staring, Anna seemed contented and let go of Cassie's chin, turning away. Cassie knew a moment of panic -- she wanted to stay with Anna but didn't know how to overcome this anxiety that now dominated her.

Anna made her way to a door in her room that Cassie had not seen opened yet, nor paid much attention to. The door opened to Anna's wardrobe. The dresses that hung inside didn't seem to be what Anna was interested in, though. Anna instead focused on the door she had opened, turning it the whole way on its hingers to show a mirror that went from the top to bottom of the back of the door, clearly used for Anna to view her whole body. She stood by it and said "Come here."

Cassie moved to her and stood in front of the mirror.

"Take a good look." Anna said, standing behind Cassie, and placing a hand on her hip.

Cassie stared at her reflection, Anna's face hovering over her right shoulder. She ran her eyes up and down herself, examining her panties, lacy black lingerie, her wig, and then settling on Anna's eyes reflected in the mirror. They burrowed into her even through the reflection.

"This is you. Don't you like it?" Anna said.

"I..." Cassie started.

"Right now, and always, you can be this beautiful person in the mirror. Only the people you choose get to see her. I'm so grateful that I'm one of those people."

Cassie felt a blooming pleasure in her chest.

"Don't think I haven't struggled with shame too, Cassie." She continued.

The blooming pleasure continued to spread and became a continuing respect and admiration for Anna.

"You know I like both sides of you, and I'd like it even if you just picked one that felt more you. But right now, this suits you very well."

Cassie thought it does suit me well, being like this.

"And look," Anna said, "Seeing yourself like this is even getting you hard."

Cassie looked down and found Emma was right. Her cock pulsed happily.

"You deserve praise for embracing who you are, Cassie. And I'm honoured to be here with you to do it."

Cassie was overwhelmed with the praise and the loving shining through in Anna's words. She turned to face her, drinking in her freckled face and her stunning brown hair. Cassie felt like she was in love.

They kissed each other deeply then, as if shocked by the passion they felt, surprised by the moment they inhabited.

Anna pulled away, sighing with relief, and raised a finger to run along Cassie's neck.

"I love your choker," she said, continuing "I want to enjoy every bit of tonight with you. I want to keep you in the moment as much as I can too. Before that though, I just really want to know -- what's your real name?"

Cassie blanched at the question but answered without thinking too much.

"It's Andy" she said, and felt a deep longing become satiated in her core. It felt like Andy and Cassie, joined before at the arm, moved closer together. Closer to becoming one. It felt vulnerable in a good way.

"That's not a dead name, though, I assume?" Anna asked.

"No, I like both."

"Can I use Cassie still? I like it more."

"I'd love you to use Cassie. And in more ways than one."

Anna kissed her then, an open mouthed and tongue dominated kiss, in which she explored all the reaches of Cassie's mouth. Cassie moaned, and Anna continued, eventually pulling away and sighing as she looked deep into her eyes. Anna led her by the hand to the bed next and lay her down on her back. Anna then helped Cassie remove her panties before climbing on top of her.

They kissed for a few minutes after that, Anna's body above Cassie's, both their erect penises touching occasionally and rubbing against one another. Anna's hands caressed Cassie's face and Cassie's hands ran along Anna's back. Cassie wrapped her legs around Anna's back.

A thought entered Cassie's mind that this felt beyond sex and hooking up. This was romance and it was meaningful. That meant Cassie was no longer a masturbatory identity. She was much more, now. Something both fetish and beyond fetish.

When Anna pulled back, she moved so that their dicks were next to one another. Cassie had her legs wide and open, and Anna's were in between. Anna moved her fingers around and began frotting their dicks together slowly while using her other hand to play with her own nipples.

Cassie moaned until Anna moved her hand down Cassie's gooch and found the hilt of her buttplug. Anna moved it around a little and asked "Can I take it out?"

"Sure" said Cassie, and Anna slowly removed the plug until it slid out. It came out easier than Cassie expected, with no plop sound or resistance, and Emma examined it. Cassie was pleased to see it completely clean. She was surprised that Anna then gave it a little kiss before placing it on the bed and leaning down to kiss Cassie again.

As they continued exploring each other's mouths, Anna continued to slowly frott their dicks together. It was slow and comfortable ecstasy to Cassie. She felt herself and Anna throb in rhythm, ebbing and flowing as they came closer to orgasm together.

Anna pulled away and said, "I want to be inside you, Cassie."

Her heart fluttering with delicious anticipation, Cassie replied "I want you inside me."

Anna guided Cassie onto the edge of the bed, still on her back, to face up into Anna's eyes in missionary position. Anna stood off the bed, looking down at her, and as Cassie spread her legs in answer, opening herself, Anna bent to kiss her once on the forehead, then knelt by the edge of the bed to kiss her again on the tip of her throbbing penis. Anna kissed Cassie multiple times around her open hole and moved her mouth to her anus to rim her for a few seconds. Cassie had never felt his before, and we at once overwhelmed by a feeling of vulnerability and ecstasy. Being rimmed and eaten out like a girl felt like a whole new level of pleasure.

Anna then stood, impatient, and guided her dick to poke at Cassie's hole. Anna then huffed, removing the tip, grabbing a condom, then wrapping it down the length of her shaft. Next, she obtained the lube from the bedside, running it along the length of her wrapped cock, and then guiding her lubed fingers along Cassie's hole. The mere touch of Anna's fingers was enough to drive Cassie into a frenzy.

The sheer vulnerability of having her sensitive hole caressed by Anna again was enough to make her hurriedly leak precum. Cassie didn't know it fully yet, but it was the motion of having her power and masculinity in moments like these that caused her to be overwhelmed by pleasure.

Anna didn't waste time guiding herself inside Cassie's ass. They groaned together as Cassie felt her innards expand with the pressure of Anna's invading girth. Anna was a patient and considerate top, slowly going deeper with each slow thrust, occasionally leaning down to envelop Cassie's groaning mouth in a passionate kiss.

Cassie felt she hardly needed it slow, though. She was in ecstasy, and she doubted she would even revolt if Anna started pounding her with ferocity without warning. Instead, Anna gently pushed herself in and out, slowly increasing her pace as she leant down over Cassie's face.

Anna leant down and kissed Cassie as she picked up the pace. Anna leant on her elbows in what was almost a femme-superior mating press position, had it not been for the female in this situation penetrating the male in something closer to missionary. Cassie felt decidedly feminine, being in the position she so often inhabited as Andy when he had sex with a woman.

Now, he was Cassie, and he was being fucked.

Anna started to clap against Cassie's cheeks with a rhythmic thwap. Anna huffed with the pace and kissed Cassie's neck in affection, and Cassie groaned like a bitch in heat.

Anna continued, talking dirty all the while, pounding against Cassie without protest. Cassie's memory of being fucked in missionary blended together in phrases of dirty talk that Anna must have spoken at varying points. But as far as her linear memory was concerned, her mind left her body, and only took in various things spoken to her.

"Fuck yes Cassie, be my slut," Anna said, and Cassie squealed in glee.

"I love your feminine little ass," Anna said, and Cassie moaned in reply.

"Squeeze my dick with your hole," Anna said, and Cassie clenched her ecstatic hole in answer.

"Fuck, I'm close already," Anna said, "I don't want to hold it!"

Cassie came back to reality a moment, and without hesitation, turned her lips to Anna's ear and said: "Please cum in me."

Cassie felt Anna's cock growing inside her as Anna buried her face into Cassie's neck and her groans got louder and more guttural.

"I'm so close!" exited Anna's mouth.

Cassie imagined what Anna's cock must feel like right now, feeling it pressing against her own prostate, when she started to feel an emphatic wave of pleasure erupting within her. Her mind was back in reality and now drifted unbidden toward an overwhelming wave of a new type of pleasure. Deep within her body came an electric shock of prostate pleasure mingled with the visualisation of a throbbing cock, her own cock, and a myriad of imaginary cocks all cumming as one. Her mind was overwhelmed with the imagery, all in a moment, as Anna's breath moistened her neck and her cock bugled inside her.

Having cum once more as Andy, his cock in Anna's mouth, he now got to cum again as Cassie, with Anna deep inside his slick sissy pussy -- they were each allowed the same place at the table, really, and were part of each other here. Where hesitation existed before, Andy returned to integration, allowing Cassie to exist, and allowing Andy unabashedly to have the fetish that turned him on. Cassie was just another facet of him that he liked to be in sex. That was fine.

And so, Cassie came, all without her hands, cum spurting onto her own belly as Anna spasmed deep within her.

The orgasm felt like it lingered for an age. The two recipients huffed in exertion, Anna falling on top of Cassie, deflating slowly outside of her. Cassie seemed to have pushed her out in the clenching spasms of her powerful orgasm. Their dicks now touched, skin to condom, Anna's with a cum filled balloon dangling from its tip.

Some seconds passed, the orgasm still feeling as though it lingered on the tip of Cassie's dick and stretched deep into the reaches of her body.

"Holy fuck" Anna muttered, and Cassie's orgasm began to ebb away.

Cassie took a breath and muttered "Fuuuuuuck."

Anna rose up, removing her body from Cassie's, though still decidedly on top of her, and took a swallow before speaking, her eyes glittering with ecstasy.

"I need to see more of you"

Cassie cleaned herself up shortly after Anna rolled off her. She found herself overjoyed at her completion of a handsfree sissy orgasm, and was pleased to see herself still desperately horny, yet loving the contentment of a satisfying orgasm.

She exited the bathroom, still nude, and cuddled up to Anna, who was sitting on the bed with the blank faced expression of a human who has just had their mind blown.

Despite appearing as Andy, the wig off, he still felt feminine and subservient, his bottoming nature still present as he snuggled up and rested his head on Anna's chest.

"Let's make this a regular thing. I want to get to know you. But to do that I'm going to need to know a bit more about you, if that's okay?" Anna asked.

Andy hummed a mild "mmm" agreement.

"Just your name is fine for tonight, I just want to know you won't disappear if I ask you a personal question. That's okay?"

"All good." Andy confirmed, happily.

"And one another thing... Can I put your cage back on?"

Andy was surprised and hesitated a moment. "Sure?" he replied.

Anna moved to grab his cage from where they left it, pulling together the parts, before moving to Andy hanging limp dick.

"You can use some lube to get it in easy!" Andy said.

"Oh, good point" Anna replied, grabbing the lube and putting small portions on his shaved dick.

Anna deftly inserted Andy's balls into the ring before sheathing his full length into the head of the cage and secured it. Andy, all the while, marvelled at how hot it was to have this beautiful woman lock away his cock into a cage. He didn't take a moment to wonder why.

Anna sat back, taking a moment to admire her work, before saying, "Do what you like, I love hearing about your exploring. But only I can take this off from now on. How does that sound?"

"Sounds hot to me" Andy said, not really comprehending his future inability to masturbate, more in the moment with the sexiness of the moment, only letting Anna have access to his dick. He also liked the idea that this was essentially an OK to revisit the gloryholes and Edwina.

"Where's your key?" Anna asked.

Andy fetched it and handed it to Anna, who promptly locked him away.

"All mine." She said, as Andy felt the weight of giving the key to his genitals to a woman he had only met twice. And yet, at the same time, he felt the horniness awaking deep within him at such a scandalous thought.

"One last thought, Cassie," Anna said, a smirk on her lips, "You love the smell of my dirty undies?"

"I love it" Andy confirmed, fondling his cage idly with a hand.

"Well, it's mandatory mask ruling again tomorrow." Anna said, due to the COVID cases getting worse in Perth again. Andy wondered where this was going. He couldn't wear a pair of Anna's panties on his face instead of a mask, right?

"I have a few spare masks here and I thought I could make one more... fragrant for you." She said, moving to her bedside drawer and removing a medical mask. She then moved to the discarded condom, tied like a balloon, and began to untie the knot. Andy then realised what was happening.

Anna emptied the contents of the condom on the inside of the mask, smearing the still warm cum around the inside until it coated the material.

"I'll let it dry a bit, and then I'd love for you to wear this home. And anywhere else you care to wear it. I know you're not supposed to reuse these ones but I'll make an exception... just for you."

Andy was wordless. It felt gross to wear it but also so, so tantalising. He felt his dicklet press against the cage at the thought of walking around the streets of Perth with the dried musk of Anna's juices pressing right to his nose.

"Fuck, that's so hot" was all he could say.

Ash_P
Ash_P
91 Followers