Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Floydman1Floydman1over 2 years ago

Lovely story! Since this is just a prologue I'm very much looking forward to the next installment. Your depiction of the complicated feelings related to crossdressing is just about perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anna turned to Emma and back to Anna. Good story though.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 2 years ago

I love the conflict Andy is having inside himself..I know I have felt that way over my journey …please continue…

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 2 years ago

Really good story, BUT...please, please go back and review your work before you put it out. Anna becomes Emma at a couple of points and it is quite confusing. Kind of takes the edge off of a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was good. One little thing you started in mid story to mix Anna with Emma. It got a little confusing who was making Love to Cassie.

Ash_PAsh_Pover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback! I am sorry the Emma/Anna mistake slipped through. I will have it fixed for Chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the first time I read an accurate depiction of the shame and conflict that many experience. It made everything so real and emotionally upsetting but that is expected when a situation is described so perfectly. Thank you for putting so much thought into your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. This is my fantasy. To meet a sexy passable transgendered female, and begin a loving relationship with her.

GimliOakensGimliOakens9 months ago

Really good. I like stories about kindness and acceptance, not bullying and humiliation.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meabout 2 months ago

I liked the pattern of the story..no forcing of anyone..just good sex between two people…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous