The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 00 - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie's mind hummed, as if detached from reality, a girly mess. Can I cum!?

"Of course you can cum!" Cassie giggled, a happy ball of goo.

And cum Anna did. She unloaded a strong seven pulses that Cassie lavished in, feeling the clenching of Anna's muscles deep in her insides. She felt like they resonated through her limbs. Cassie imagined her cum filling her intestines, though knew it not to be true, instead filling the condom.

Anna collapsed on top of Cassie's still arched body as she kissed Cassie's back. She laughed, and kissed Cassie's back multiple times before speaking.

"Cassie, you're magic. A sissy magic that I love. There's even a little puddle of precum under you from just a few minutes of fucking. God, I might be in danger here with you."

Cassie giggled back in response. She was lost for words. The only thing she could think was I wish that lasted forever.

As she giggled, Emma started to get soft in her, but didn't pull out just yet. Emma, still laying somewhat on top of Cassie, began to grasp Cassie's still erect penis and started to stroke.

Cassie's world exploded in pleasure. The combination of Emma still inside her, the stimulation of the night so far, and the touch on her dick was too much. Emma had not made ten full strokes before her clitty exploded with hot ecstasy, so different from the anal resonance through her body as she was being fucked, instead so burningly focused on her clit.

Emma gasped in glee and watched the cum shoot onto her bedsheets. "I'll have to clean that!" She laughed, though she didn't sound as though she cared.

Unfortunately, a change started to emerge in Cassie. She was satisfied and overwhelmed with pleasure. But at the same time, Andy's post orgasm shame was rearing. It felt someone's dick in his anus and worried, but Cassie felt Anna's cock softening and loved it.

At that moment, Anna exited Cassie's boyhole with a wet slick and she removed the condom. The tip was quite full, and she wordlessly showed it to Cassie before taking it away. Before Andy could catch the thought, Cassie had it. I wish I could try that warm cum for myself.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet, magic Cassie, and you can use it when I'm all done." Anna said and slipped from the bed to the sliding door.

Slowly, more Andy now, sights and scents came back as he rolled onto his back. The smell of incense. The time of night. Anticipating the drive back home through the quiet Perth city, processing what he had done tonight alone in the car. The post orgasm shame. The sound of Anna urinating in the bathroom. Sounding like a boy. He knew her to be a woman, sure, he was no trans bigot. But he reflected on how he had been the girl tonight. And... he loved it. He was Cassie, after all.

Anna exited the bathroom and looked at the dishevelled body of Cassie. Both hers and Cassie's cocks were now becoming soft. Anna's retreated into its foreskin hood already. Cassie's wig was slightly askew, her lingerie pulled up past her hips, and leftover wet cum was glistening from the tip of her penis, ready to drip. Anna thought she looked like a shocked deer in headlights, laying on her back, and expected it from a cute little boy exploring his girly side. She knew she also liked him, or should she say, liked her, and him.

"Would you like to use the toilet, Cassie? And are you going to head right off, or would you like to cuddle for a bit?"

Andy hesitated. This was uncharted territory, and he wasn't sure how to feel.

"I need to get home." He said but felt disappointed in what he had said.

"Oh, that's okay." Anna said, disappointment in her tone, also realising to herself that he likely didn't know what she just offered -- a way into her world. An invite for a repeat meeting. He was too fresh to know.

There was a moment of wordless awkwardness as Andy righted his lingerie and slid off the bed to stand on his feet. As he stood, he was surprised to see Anna standing right in front of him, having moved to him silently.

Anna met his staring gaze with her own hazel brown eyes. Andy felt like they stared right through him, looking right into the shame in his brain. Like she was disappointed he felt the guilt, disgusted in him for being weak. It was a confusing, conflicting feeling. He felt humiliated but didn't like it, especially given he brought it on himself. But he loved so much of the evening with her. So much better than with those degrading men he had been with before. Her glance was so much more vulnerability inducing, but not as unkind and objectifying as their gaze. Did he imagine it felt gentle? He didn't know what to expect from this woman.

She shifted her gaze downward, and he dreaded her kicking him out. Instead, she took another step toward him, just short of pressing her long slender body against him. He felt like she was so much taller than he was in that moment, as he reflexively looked submissively down at her feet. She stood so close to him, and he smelled the faint odour of her perfume still lingering on her skin. He saw the reflection of some sweat still glistening on her skin, and he smelled cum. He smelled the salty tang of sweaty dick and he hungered for her musk. This felt so much more tantalising, and dangerous, than even how she felt inside him only minutes before.

She laid a hand on his cheek, causing him to glance back up to her, and she smirked. She then raised both hands to the crown of his head and fixed his wig. She smoothed the blonde hair back, pushing the fringe of the blonde wig down, and slicked the bangs behind his ears.

"Cassie, you look so much more lovely when you accept who you are. I don't like seeing you all withdrawn like this." She said, and he smelled her breath again, with lingering alcohol to it.

She looked Andy in the eyes again, after fixing the wig. He was surprised she was so accepting of him. Anna seemed satisfied by his reaction, whatever it was that painted his face, and leant in to kiss his cheek.

"I'm sending you home, and I want to see you again. Like this. Like you. Can you unlock your phone for me?"

He felt a moment's hesitation, yet with the strange energy he was filled with, he handed her his phone, unlocked as he passed it. He was intoxicated by her and felt out of control.

"I'm going to put my number in as Anna Cassandra. It's not my real last name, so I thought we'd combine each other's. Even if you make the choice to never see me again, you can look at this contact in your phone and remember the night we had. That night you had with a smoking hot trans girl, who fucked your ass, and sent you home in her panties."

"I can have your panties?" Andy asked, stricken.

"I'd prefer you return them some time. And please, don't wash them." She said with a wink, as she leant down and took the red pair of cotton panties from the ground, the precum having dried in the time since she fucked him. Or fucked her, as Cassie.

Andy took them from her open hand, and in an act that surprised every inch of his masculinely conditioned brain, he took a long pulling sniff of her dirty panties. Perhaps it was Cassie's control.

Anna smiled at him, still so close to him, as she grabbed his limp penis, and kissed him on the mouth. She let go as she pulled away.

"It looks like I might be lucky and see you again. Oh, and let's give you something else to remember me by!" She grabbed the phone, moved in next to him, her hips pressed next to his, and took a selfie with her long, slender arm. He noted her painted red fingernails on the screen. She tapped the camera button to snap his emotionally dumbstruck made-up face, with smudged eyeliner, next to her impeccable smiling white teeth.

"Now get out of here, before you change your mind." She said, as she ushered him to the bathroom, where his male clothes waited, as did the realisation that life had to continue on from tonight.

After he removed all his makeup, the first thing he did was slide on her panties. They snuggly cupped his round ass cheeks, and the thought that her cock had inhabited the same cotton that his... sissy clitty said Cassie. He caught himself. The thought of his cock being where hers had been for a day made him half erect. My clitty.

He thought about touching himself, but thought the better of it, and slid on his jeans and sweater. He moved the sliding door of the bathroom aside and exited into her bedroom again, seeing her body clothed in an oversized Led Zeppelin tshirt and no pants, her cock the suggestion of a bulge on some black panties. He thought it was the sexiest sight he had ever seen.

She looked up from her phone and smiled again, in that beautiful way she did.

"Bye bye Cassie. Until next time." She said, waving her red nailed hand.

Cassie couldn't wait. And Andy, thinking again, how the hell did I get here, struggled at the identity now inhabiting every space of his consciousness. Cassie wanted integration, but Andy still clung to something else.

I know exactly how I got here, thought Andy and Cassie, and I don't want to go back again.

12