All Comments on 'The Accident'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sux. Far too much talk and too little action.

cors41214guycors41214guyover 1 year ago

Nice story but they took quite a while getting down to it. Could this one have another chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story! Please write more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry, but we don't need a diatribe about socialized medicine not even a few paragraphs into a story. I don't care about your political opinions, that's not why people are reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. GOOD LUCK WITH THE CONTINUATION OF THIS LOVE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All that buildup for meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

part 2?

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

Such a shame. You were doing a great job. Good build up, great descriptions and a loving story. Then you killed it in the last few line. What happens ? I was awaiting chapter two and preparing myself for a wait, meanwhile your taxi arrived and you were gone. Please remove the last paragraph and write more chapters. Thank you for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit rushed at the end and could certainly do a few more chapters !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could have either made the story end as they went to sleep and continued in another chapter, or you could have expanded on what transpired to make him a better lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had me until you mentioned socialized medicine. Stupidest thing in the world to talk about in a porn story

Rangerider98201Rangerider98201over 1 year ago

It was great.. Great right up until the end... WTF was that? All that story and build up for NOTHING. What a waste of time! I didn't read this so I could imagine what happened after mom broke the ice. I read it so that you could tell me a story about how the son had the best summer of his life!

Those last 5 sentences only work after you tell us what happened in that summer! 2 stars because you need to learn how to tell a story.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Unpolished and filled with incorrected words. A dictionary and reading your product out loud would go a long way toward refinement. Knock of the attempted verbal acrobatics. The occasional six dollar word is enough to provide proof of mental capacity beyond that of a juvenile. Slathering them about incorrectly does exactly the opposite. A bit more to the point, why would a person with arm casts need to be wheeled via ramp into her home yet she can be dressed in shorts and hike trails. Preposterous inconsistency detracts from the tale and when combined with the unpolished writing, it teeters on the unreadable. Caution to not fall into that pit of vulgarity and verbose. It was perfect to explain that she enjoyed and missed copulating a man followed by the rumination of "yummy". The tale would be better served to had kept going with her teaching him to perform both manually as well as cunnilingus before culminating in penetration. Good luck on your next product.

OldDuffer65OldDuffer65over 1 year ago

I agree with the previous comments. This was a great start to what should have been a multi-chapter story.

StoryguyStoryguyover 1 year ago

You did well to build up the story and tease out the action. But ... you ruined it by rushing the ending and not fleshing out the sexual relationship between the two. It's like you didn't know where to go next and panicked into and early exit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Carry on with the story.. gutted it cut short to be honest. A good read and carefully written and definitely needs more now.!

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 1 year ago

Wifetheif,

Well, this is what my Teacher used to refer to as All Hat, and No Cattle.

3 chapters of every adverb there is,

and then a kiss, and a blow job, makes him a Man? GTFOH!

There's 1 whole chapter on just t your last 60 sentences. lol!

Come on Man, do better!

WB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no mention of wiping her pussy after peeing, a quick line about her ass after wiping it. Washing her tits was not even a spark mentioned.... what i am saying is the opportunity was there to go further into detail like spending more time playing with her pussy while drying it, or maybe a slip of a finger to help stimulate mom while being SO HELPFUL. Shaving her legs would have been a way to tease her to help build sexual stimulation up to finding her dildo. There were many opportunities and these are just a few ways to help build excitement in both the reader and mom and son. Open your imagination and let it flow out into your words. build around your current story and redo it keeping in mind the opportunities to expand

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a sequel. The most interesting part is still to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is like a high school date. All tease no delivery.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031over 1 year ago

You knew we would want more... why tease us? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I had a mom like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about a rug puller...my fuckin back.

kigyokigyoabout 1 year ago

Really nice writing and the build up was great, but I thought the transition was a bit abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but there was no sex involved you went from BJ to his future with girls you need to write more of mother teaching him how to love women!!!!!!! Gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!1

MrBill36MrBill3612 months ago

The story was good but didn’t go far enough. Henry has responsibilities also. Why not reflect those also. You should have finished the story. 4*’s only.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story but there was no sex between mother and son just a BJ and then he would remember that summer for the rest of his life, and the mother said the next night he could help her out what happened?? 4 stars

GranoseGranose11 months ago

Too little happens.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

Therevshould be another chapter or two. I wanted to read about how the favor the mother indicated she planned is to be. I am sure he had an experience coming that shows how to give better than he has done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story , but no detail about his toilet duties about wiping mom , dressing her in bra & panties , washing her , or how mom felt about son bathing her and dressing her , no mention from either of them which pantie set she was to wear or no other sex then a BJ , gave it a generous 4 .

ukrainianukrainian28 days ago

You were doing a great job and then the end was rushed and lacked a proper finish. Such a shame. It was a good story but it could so easily have been a great story. Four stars from me. I wish you'd go back and add the ending that it deserves. Many thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous