The Accident Ch. 02

Story Info
The lab accident brings changes.
2.8k words
4.46
5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked into the Lab, it was apparent what had happened to David. The same thing that was affecting my family was somehow affecting him too. David had been short, maybe 5'3" and kind of pudgy at probably 165. He had already burned off most of the abdominal fat and had developed very pronounced hips with a tiny waist. His hair was already fuller and longer and his face had taken on a much more feminine appearance.

He was wearing sweatpants and a warm up jacket, but even though I had seem him wear the same outfit many times in the past, we often tried to get a workout in at the gym downstairs when we were busy and unable to get out, it fit him as if it was made for someone else.

It was too tight in the hips and would barely cover his expanded chest.

"Let me see, David." I said.

"No, doctor. It's not appropriate." he stammered.

"Let me see. What's going on" I asked rhetorically as I reached out and unzipped his jacket and his expanded chest fell out. He tried to cover up but I easily brushed his arms aside.as I slid his jacket off revealing a pair of nice, firm, upright c cup breasts with perfect erect nipples atop a well sculpted abdomen where there had been a loose, flabby chest and belly before.

The change was drastic and quick. It had been less than 24 hours since I had seen him and the changes were extreme. Somehow, inm noticing the changes in my assistant I forgot momentarily the changes in myself and scientific curiosity overrode the constant lust that had driven my being the better part of a day.

I felt his breasts and they were as perfect and firm as they looked. They were heavy and when I manipulated them they bounced perfectly. As I manipulated them I noticed the tell tale signs of excitement in both myself and David. He was breathing more deeply, his eyes scanned my body and he became more breathy in his speech.

"David, let me take off your pants. Have there been any changes down there?" I asked.

"Um, Doctor..." he began, but I cut him off quickly.

"David, I have to assess what is going on. If I can't see it, I can't analyze it." I said as I pulled his pants and shorts down in one fell swoop. A massive 8 inch cock with massive girth fell out of his pants. It fell to within inches of my face and it was all I could do not to take it in my lips.

"It has.....grown." he said, hesitantly.

"How big was it before?" I asked, taking it in my hand and lifting it to examine his balls as I subconsciously stroked his shaft.

"Much smaller" he began, embarrassed. "Four and a half or five inches. Not as much girth either. And my hair fell off quickly."

I got closer to it, examining it from balls to head, letting my fingers touch it intimately. I couldn't help it. My mind was completely disengaged from my thoughts. I noticed David's head fall back slightly as his eyes closed and I took the head into my mouth quickly. It barely fit in my mouth, but I worked hard to force it further. The harder I worked, the easier it seemed to go a little deeper.

When I had about three inches in my mouth, I remembered that David and I had always had a completely professional relationship/ But then, he had always been a kind of dumpy, overweight boring man who would have never held my interest but now it seemed as if I wwas interested in everyone and David had some really nice new features.

"Doctor..." he started to protest but stopped when I forced his cock as deep as I could take it.

My hands began to explore his delicious abdomen and the swell of his lats, which were also a new development. He was turning into the man of most girls dreams except for the bountiful breasts he was developing and something else I noticed. He was also developing the same skin fissure behind the base of his penis that my son had developed.

I touched it with my finger and he jumped with a start.

"Mmmmmm.." I moaned as I continued to suck his cock.

"We should see what's going on with the virus, Doctor. It has to be related." he said purposefully forcing me off his cock.

"You're right. Of course" I mumbled but still wanted to suck his gorgeous cock.

We turned on the electron microscope and while we were waiting for the equipment to warm up, I dropped to my knees in front of him again and again and he rebuffed me.

"Doctor, we have to look at the virus. It's the only explanation." he whined. I was so tired of him whining already. I liked him better as an insecure assistant. If he was going to be this sexually interesting being, why couldn't he act that way?

"You're right. But it wasn't supposed to be airborne and that is the only way it could have spread this quickly." I added, but I was barely focused on the experiment. I was focused on his cock.

"David?" I began provocatively, "did you notice any effects on other people around you?"

"N....no" he said. "I was home alone. You are the first person I called."

"Well," I said as I looked at the computer display for the microscope, "My on and my daughter both are exhibiting similar changes and their exposure was only to me and very brief. At least at first." I added remembering our session in bed.

I looked at David and again down at his erect penis and I could see that it had grown since it had been in my mouth. I eached down to stroke it while trying to focus on the display, but it was hard. I just wanted cock. David's cock precisely.

I lay my elbows on the desk and thrust mny ass out, pretending to study the display more closely, but we both knew what I was doing and David could resist no longer. He took that fat cock and thrust it into my dripping wet pussy and began fucking like a stallion in heat.

I completely forgot the display and focused entirely on the feeling between my legs. It was like a drug, causing massive amounts of serotonin to be released over and over again with each touch and each time it brought more intense pleasure that seemed to build upon the last.

Orgasm after orgasm resulted in our bodies collapsing from exhaustion.

We lay on the bare concrete floor, legs and arms entwined and gasping for breath.

"It is airborne and the changes are quick and massive." David said between gasps.

"How far will it go?" I asked as I started to rub my breasts and twerk my nipples already recovered from the exhaustion. I went to David's penis and before taking it back into my mouth, I studied it. I looked to the fissure behind his balls, which had drawn up into his body almost to the point of completely disappearing.

The fissure was now definitely a slit, beginning to look much like labia. I touched the anterior surface and when I did he convulsed, withdrawing from my touch momentarily.

"What was that?"he naked, I noticed the pitch of his voice had changed. It was a bit higher. More feminine.

"I think you are growing female genitalia" I answered clinically.

He reached down to feel the area behind his massive penis, which now curved markedly upward, and touched the forming labial folds and shuddered as he did.

My own coc, which was new to me, had obviously grown. It was nowhere as big as David's but I had had none two days ago and now my 7 inch cock was rock hard, straining to get out in the open.

I flipped David over and took my cock completely out and thrust it deeply into his developing vagina and he squealed like a virgin, which he technically was. But unlike a virgin, who deals with the pqin the first time, David immediately be thrusting back against my driving cock which was already punishing his wet pussy..

"OH MY GOD" he screamed as he began to spasm uncontrollably over and over again as I kept thrusting, new to the feeling of power assuming the male sexual position of dominance. I liked it and felt a strange sensation developing in my abdomen. My penis seemed to swell even more and suddenly I was shuddering as I spasmed and shot load after load into his awaiting vagina.

The relief was immediate. My mind cleared and I immediately began to focus on the reason I came here.

"I'm sorry, David. I don't know..."I started before he interrupted me, getting up and putting his clothes back on.

"Doctor, No apology necessary. We..." he began.

"It has to be the experiment." I said, heading to the electron microscope.

The viral intruders were indeed rewriting DNA as well as RNA sequences. The changes were immediate and drastic.

"David, look." I said as he came up beside me.

"Yes, the DNA is being rewritten. I see some genetic markers we have mapped, but others we had not targeted. It does seem to be combining both male and female genetic components." David replied.

"It had to get out. We have obviously been infected. We have infected those we have been around." I said. "I wonder what the contagious factor is. How high is the infection rate? How fast and how far do the changes go? "What are the side effects, besides the obvious, of course.?"

He leaned in to look closer at the display and his tots brushed my arm. The tingling began in my pussy again. I could feel my newly formed cock starting to grow. I could feel it filling with blood and warmth. I looked at David again, this time ready to pounce on him.

Suddenly, my memory came to me.

"David, my family is infected. My son and daughter have both been infected. Probably my husband too. I have to call them." I said as I took out my cell and turned to look at David.

His cock was now enormous, straining to get out of the clothes he had just put back on. I cou;ldn't help but stare. David saw that my attention was focused there.

"It has grown, yes, since we have been speaking it has grown." He unzipped his pants and pulled it out and it had indeed grown. I reached out to touch it without thinking and found myself suddenly stroking it.

I forced myself to stop, turning to dial the phone.

"Yes, me too." David said.

"What" I asked, as I got a ring. "I have a hard time focusing on anything else.

"I see something else I can focus on." I said looking up at his beautiful chest, big, bouncy and full, being pressed against his straining mens shirt which wasn't designed to hold such large breasts.

There was no answer from my daughter and I couldn't leave a message because her voicemail was full, as usual. I tried my son and there was no answer there as well.

"Hey" I said, trying not to sound too worried when it went to voicemail. "Something may have gotten out at the lab and you may be infected. Stay home until I get there and we'll talk then. Don't worry, we are working on something here. All will be ok." I said, sounding more optimistic than I really was.

I dropped the phone and quickly took David's cock out. It had definitely grown and was now on the order of 11 inches with a beautiful wide girth. It had a definite upwards turn and was hard as a rock and huge.

I put my lips to it and it felt so good, I took it into my mouth. I knew I wouldn't be able to get that monster into me very deeply. I had barely been able to take my husbands slightly better than average cock, and even when I could, I could only do it occasionally and my throat hurt for a day ort two afterward.

But I could. There seemed to be a new elasticity to my throat. I felt a sharpness as his head slid into my throat. It wasn't pain exactly, but a pressure and I could feel the contours of his mushroom head slide into my throat.

Then it was all the way in and I pulled off and tried again. Surprisingly, it went in again and a little more easily this time. I felt the saliva forming in my mouth and tried again and this time it was relatively easy to take his entire cock down my throat. When I started bouncing my face against his abdomen he moaned but nearly screamed when I suddenly started fucking him with my throat, coming all the way off and sliding back down to the base over and over again relishing the fact that I could suddenly deep throat suck a huge cock.

He began to pump iin time with my thrust and we formed a beautiful symphony as our time synced up. And when I felt the swells of orgasm, I stayed down at the base and fuckeed him short strokes as fast as I could until I felt the warm semen explode from within me and burts into my throat.

It was a huge load that I nearly gagged on as he pulled out of me and I wass there on my knees looking up at him.

I wiped my mouth, clearing off the stray cum and looked up at him saying "David, I am sorry."

It was all I could think of to say.

"Doctor Andersen, I have wanted to fuck you since the day I starrted working here" he replied with an apologetic voice.

I took my suddenly bigger cock in my hand and said in a lustful tone, "Well now I want to fuck you." I said aggressively, pulling him down to the floor and pulling his pants the rest of the way off.

When he was on the floor, I leered at his cock, but my attention was drawn to the well formed, large and swollen labia behind it. His balls had completely been drawn up into his body and he had a perfectly formed pussy right behind his enormous cock.

I licked down his cock to hispussy and spread the labia with my fingers, revealing a glistening interior, already excited and ready to be fucked. I climbed on top of him and thrust aggressively into him, driving my big cock to the hilt and watching him moan as I did.

I pumped and pumped, feeling my cock growing and feeling the pressure build up until finally, I swelled and I moaned loudly as I shot a load of sperm into him that overwhelmed his gaping pussy and overflowed, spilling out of him and covering the floor under him.

In a moment of sanity, I noticed that all of Davids male features were becoming more and more apparent. His musculature was enhanced. He had a well developed chest and abdomen, with a well sculpted six pack and he head lats that gave his back a beautiful v shaped descending to a tiny waist that suddenly expanded in to a beautiful, exaggerated female hips, large and well rounded with an enormous curved cock and a large, well developed pussy.

His hair had grown and was fuller, as were his lips. His face still looked like David, but with a slightly more feminine note.

His areola were large and round, the size of maybe a small coffee cup with protruding nipples about half an inch around and tall when erect as well. It seemed they were always erect.

In a moment of sanity, I got up and quickly dressed, telling David to do the same.

"We need blood samples," I said firmly to David. "We have to make sure what it is and what it is doing."

I quickly got lout the sample vials and the equipment to extract,label and analyze our infected blood. Within moments, my blood sample was being analyzed and displayed on the screen of the electron microscope.

Our virus was indeed the culprit. It was apparently airborne and very communicable.

"David, this is our fault. We have to immediately begin working on a cure." I said with no surprise in my voice at all. I knew that this was our result as soon as I saw that my clitoris had enlarged to the size of a penis.

My drive for sex had suddenly become all the consumed my thoughts, however.

"What has happened, Doctor Andersen?" David asked, confused.

"We are becoming what we created, David. I replied, stating the obvious.