The Accidental Cuckold

Story Info
A husband confronts his wife's lover, and becomes a cuckold.
3.1k words
3.95
8.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find that 4pm on a Tuesday is my favorite time. I am sitting at the bar of a local restaurant sipping a drink. The bar is nearly empty, and the dinner crowd is still several hours away from taking over the place. I find it very relaxing to look over some documents from the office in the relative quiet of the place while winding the day down with a nice drink. The bar tender checks on my drink occasionally, but otherwise I and left to my own as I like it.

The sound of steps from dress shoes on the tile floor clank on the tile floor, stopping near me. Before me stands a modest looking man in a dark suit. He waits to speak until he has my attention. I am slow to raise my attention from the paper I am reading. I don't come here to be bothered.

Once I make eye contact with him, he speaks. "I don't know if you know who I am. My name is Bill. We have met before. You are friends with my wife Amy."

I know who Bill is, though I hardly care. He does not matter to me. It appears he is awaiting a response from me. I stare at him with dead eyes, silently indicating he should get to the point.

Seeing I have no intention of responding, Bill finally continues on. His speech is nervous and his words seem practiced. "Two weeks ago, Amy and I had an argument. She left. She didn't answer any of my calls or messages. She didn't call me once. I don't know where she went that night. Even now, she won't tell me. I just know...."

He paused. Gulped heavily. He resumed his speech. I bet he rehearsed those words in his head with a much more forceful delivery. Instead, he meekly offered. "I think she was with you."

I sighed deeply. "Go ahead and have a seat Bill." I motioned to the bartender, holding two fingers up in the air. "Is this really a conversation you want to have? No matter what the answer, isn't it something you should hear from your wife?"

The bartender brought two glasses of neat scotch. Bill clutched his, almost trembling. He took a big gulp and winced. "I just need to know. Was she with you?"

"Well, if you are intent on punishing yourself, then the answer is yes. She came to see me."

Bill immediately looked crestfallen. He was clearly fumbling what to ask next. I already knew what he wanted to know. I wasn't about to offer it. He had to ask like a man. Like the man he wished he was.

I have known Amy since we were young. As kids, we were close friends. I looked after her like family. In our twenties, we both looked to sow our oats. She morphed into a sexy woman. While we were never together, she knew of my escapades and I hers. Our paths began to diverge in our thirties. She looked towards marriage and children. I did not. She started to date seriously and introduce suitors to me. I continued my wild ways. In some way, I think she had wished I would settle down and want to have that life with her. In many ways, I wish I had been at the point in life to be what she wanted. However, it was not to be.

She introduced me to Bill. I had been cordial. He ticked all the boxes for a good partner on paper. Good education, good job. Comes from a nice family. Wants kids. It goes on and on. Besides that, I couldn't imagine what she saw in him. Vanilla. Forgettable. Mundane. Dull. Those are words I chose to describe him. I was pleasant to him, certain he would never make the cut. Then one day she was engaged. Then before long she was married. We drifted apart. My life was about working hard, chasing pretty women, and playing hard. Hers had become homemaking.

Bill continued his pitiful examination of me. So far, I had confirmed his fears. "Were you with her? did you sleep with my wife."

I took a slow sip of my scotch before answering. Bill looked pained. Pitiful. Defenseless. "Think long and hard here Bill. Is this something you really want to know? Do you really want to hear whatever I say next?"

He murmured. "I just need to know." Trailing off as he sipped his beverage.

I was frustrated and annoyed. Go talk about your marital problems with your wife. I'm not your counselor. I responded curtly "Yes, I slept with her. Are you happy?"

Continuing in the same sheepish tone, Bill now spoke as if just to himself. "I just knew it. When she came home I apologized. I apologized to her and did everything I could to please her."

He looked up at me. "Tell me more."

"What are you looking for here Bill? You want all the sordid details? Do you want a play by play? You want the details so you can beat yourself up over and over again? I couldn't imagine what more he wanted.

"I just need to know. Everything. Tell me please." He protested.

Why would he come to me and want all of this? He was torturing himself. Causing himself visible mental pain and anguish having a drink with the man with whom his wife had strayed. He obviously figured it out, or he wouldn't have come to me in the first place. Was he pushing past the pain trying to find some deep kinky pleasure? Was he cuckolding himself?

I now felt compelled to tell him. To give him every sordid detail. To see if he could take no more, or in some way soaked up the abuse.

"If you are intent at flogging yourself Bill, I'll happily oblige. I don't know why you want to do this, but I am not your friend so I am not here to stop you."

He nodded his head and washed back the last of his drink. I signaled for two more drinks, they were going to be needed.

I started in from the very beginning. "She knocked on my door. She was wearing a flowing red cocktail dress and black pumps. She seemed nervous and a bit surprised as I opened my door. She seemed surprised that I answered. Standing in the doorway I looked at her. She fidgeted nervously before asking 'How are you?' like we had a chance encounter in the food market."

"The air was cold and she was clearly not dressed to be outside. I invited her inside to which she leapt at the opportunity. As she walked past me I could smell both her citrus perfume and alcohol. Clearly, she had been drinking prior to arriving at my doorstep."

Bill shifted uncomfortably in his chair. I continued.

"She rushed over and sat down the couch, nervously pulling at the hem of her cocktail dress that sat right at her knees. Never had I seen her like this Bill. I'm not sure what you did but she was a mess."

I stopped and looked up devilishly, gauging his reaction. He winced noticeably at my words. This was almost fun. I returned to the story.

"As I said, I have never seen her like this. I asked her if she was ok. She said 'everything is fine. Just wanted to see you, it's been a while.' I'll tell you this Bill, I haven't ever had any friend pop over to my house drunk on a Tuesday in a cocktail dress just to catch up."

I looked up again for a reaction. I was wrong, this absolutely was fun.

"I could see how nervous she was. I poured a small amount of vodka into two glasses and handed her one. 'I think this might calm your nerves a bit.' Before I could toast her glass, she was gulping it down. She handed her glass back to me. I turned to put her empty glass down on the side table. As I turned back around she had jumped to her feet and lunged forward to kiss me."

"Bill, I'll tell you this, I had kissed Amy a few times before she was your wife, but this was heat that I had never seen before. I clutched her body across her lower back and pulled her tight towards me. Her rigid nervousness softened in my grasp. I kissed her neck and she started to breathe heavily. It was clear she came to see me with a clear set of intentions."

Bill's was motionless. His face stone.

"I slid my hands down her back and firmly grasped her ass. As quickly as I could, I began scrunching my fingers to hike up her dress. I soon had wadded up enough of the gossamer material that had exposed the flesh of her backside. She felt warm and goosebumps crept across both cheeks. I kissed my way up her neck across her chin before our lips met again and she dove her tongue into my mouth."

"I had never felt her ass before, and I liked it. I wanted to see more. I spun her around forcefully by her hips and bent her over. She grabbed onto the arm of the sofa to brace herself. She flipped her brown hair away from her face and looked back at me lustfully. I pulled up her cocktail dress across her waist. She stood lock legged in her black pumps to protrude her ass back at me. A fantastic sight. A small ribbon of black filigree material ran up between her cheeks and met in a Y, with equally frail ribbons of black lace running across her lower back and out over her hips making up her underwear. I grabbed onto her hips and intertwined both of my index fingers into the waist band of her thong. I ground my hips into her ass, pressing my cock, still constrained by my pants, against her. As you might expect, she moaned for me."

Bill sat there taking it all in, nervously sipping on his drink. He said nothing. What a sick fuck. I continued on.

"I undid my necktie while I gyrated against her. She had laid her head down across her crossed arms on the arm of the sofa. I lassoed it over her head and around her neck, pulling her head up and arching her back. She grunted under the control I took over her. Once I had stood her back up, I held the necktie tight with one hand, while I slid my hand up under her dress and bras to fondle her breasts. She reached back to rub my cock. I responded rapidly to her touch. I pulled her head back further with my tie. She grunted and gasped, 'take me upstairs.'"

"I removed my hand from her body and started leading her upstairs, using my tie as a leash to pull her along. Once upstairs I stripped her dress away and she kicked off her heels. I yanked at the clasp on her bra letting it fall away from her breasts, exposing her hard nipples. I commanded her to drop her panties and she did so without hesitation. She stood there naked, only my tie loosely draped around her neck. 'Get on you back on the bed' I ordered her while I neatly removed my clothes. I took my time. I climbed on the bed, upright on my knees lording over her. She smiled with wild eyes at me. She gazed down my chest until she was staring at my cock. I was fantastically aroused. My erect cock hung just above her pubic mound. My testicles, large and swollen, were gently draped across her labia. I reached towards her neck and grabbed the tie again. I pulled on it forcing her to lift her neck ever so slightly. At the same time I pressed my dick inside of her in a single, slow yet forceful thrust not stopping until my member had fully disappeared inside of her. Her eyes went wide and her mouth agape. I just smiled and stared at her. I kept a firm tension on the tie around her neck, pulling her head up towards me, while I began to fully and deeply thrust my cock into her."

Bill shifted in his chair. He was transfixed on my story telling. He adjusted his pants. I couldn't be certain, but I think he was getting hard sitting here at the bar listening to me tell the sordid details of my fucking his wife.

I should have stopped. This was getting sick. But I really wanted to see his reactions now.

"I fucked her like that, slow and deeply for several minutes. She liked that I was dominating her body with my cock and pulling my tie around her neck. I pulled out with the intent of rolling her on her on all fours to fuck her from behind. She deftly escaped my clutches and threw me on my back. She straddled over me laughing, flashing her wild eyes and smile. She crawled across my chest, hovering her pussy just below my chin. She locked eyes with me. The aroma of her silky lubricant filled my nostrils."

"I reached up and grabbed her ass, pulling her the rest of the way down onto may face. I was immediately suffocated in the soft silky tissue of her pussy. I lapped hungrily at her flesh and probed her depths with my tongue. She began to grind her hips against my mouth. Against my whole face. I reached down and slowly jerked my cock to heighten the pleasure. In nearly no time at all she began to moan and buck against my face. Her wetness flowed into my mouth as I countered her grinding with my swirling tongue. Her orgasm came fast and hard. She froze while I worked away at her clit, only pulling away when she could handle no more."

"She slid down my chest leaving a wet streak across my body. She kissed me passionately, licking her juices from my lips and chin."

Bill had now moved his hand to his lap. He was clearly getting aroused by all of this. I began to wonder, was there really a fight? Was he really upset? Was this all planned? Moment by moment, he seemed less the victim of an upset, unsatisfied wife, and more and more a guy with a real cuck kink.

I sipped a bit more of my scotch as I pondered this weird guy. After a moment, I pressed on with the story.

"I was now insatiable. I threw Amy off of me and rolled her over onto all fours. I grabbed the tie again and forcefully pulled her head back. with her back arched and the tie held tightly across her throat, her face became red. I jammed my seething member into her and fucked. I needed the release. She was loving it. Whatever happened between you that drove her to me that night, it was clear she was not getting it from you at home." Another barb thrown at Bill.

"She relinquished control of her body to me. I used her pussy as I saw fit. As hard and as fast as I wanted. I pulled hard against he throat with my tie, rendering her helpless. I pulled forcefully on the tie chocking her and bringing her to the brink of unconsciousness. I then would release my grip and she would gasp while a wave of orgasm would shudder through her body. We continued this over and over again. I was drunk on the control I had over her. I sensed her body slowly become depleted and exhausted. We had been fucking for at least an hour at this point."

"Bill, were you aware your wife got off from getting choked while being fucked?" I didn't wait for an answer, continuing on with all the raunchy details.

"I released my grasp and rolled her to her back. I forcefully spread her legs wide. I wanted to look her in the eye as I came. I thrust into her causing her outstretched legs to swing wildly and haphazardly above me. I'm telling you Bill, she had nothing left. I am guessing she came more during that hour than she had in years. I cupped my hand around her head and locked eyes with her. she whimpered, 'cum in me. I want you to cum inside me.' There is nothing more erotic than when a woman asks for your cum. It is a forgone conclusion most of the time. But when they ask and beg for it. Man, that is best stuff right there."

Bill was rubbing his crotch slowly. He leaned forward towards me. "Did you cum in her?"

"Of course I did. Any woman who lets me take her like that, and then asks me to cum in her gets exactly what she wants. I gave her every drop of my cum. She no doubt felt the hot streams of me ejaculating deep within her."

Bill looked at me. Over the course of our discussion he went from meek affronted husband confronting his wife's lover, to aroused cuckold. It was very strange. He leaned forward. "Anything else?" he inquired.

I looked at him angrily. "No you sick fuck. I took your wife and used her like a cheap whore. I told you every detail and you have the nerve to ask, 'anything else?". She left early in the morning. I caught her trying to sneak out but was at least able to say goodbye. She seemed very embarrassed."

Bill sat back in his chair with an oddly satisfied look on his face before saying "Thank you for that." He lifted his drink to his lips and finished it. "I appreciate you telling me all the details. It will help Amy and I move past this. I feel much better now. He stood from his chair and adjusted himself. "And in case you would like to know, She came home to me that morning. She accepted my apology. She wanted me to make love to her. She wanted my face buried between her legs, licking her pussy. She wreaked of sex, the musk of your cum. Naked, it was clear it had been vigorous sex. She was red and swollen and dilated. But she is my wife and I love her. I did what I had to do. I licked and sucked on her until she had forgotten all about you."

And with that Bill stood up, and confidently marched out of the bar.