The Accidental Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved sucking cock, loved everything about it. The feeling of control it gave her, tasting a new guy's cum for the first time, the feeling in her mouth as a guy lost all control and exploded. All of it. She knew she had a decision to make. He wouldn't last long if she didn't let him. Would she settle for the satisfaction of getting him off, or did she want him to fuck her again? Her mind was made up for her as she felt the contour of his cock as she reached the top of another stroke. She wanted him inside her, and the sooner the better.

Pulling her mouth away, she looked up while continuing to stroke him with her hand in a slow, deliberate rhythm.

"You like that?" she asked somewhat innocently.

"You're going to find out how much I like it if you don't stop soon." he replied.

She smiled, and continued her slow strokes up and down.

"Hmm...well, do you want to fuck me? Because, I can stop, or not stop."

He only nodded in response, which made her smile even more broadly. Pulling herself to her feet, and managing to keep stroking him as she did so, she leaned in close to him, her lips only inches from his.

"That wasn't much of an answer either way, Will. But, I want you to fuck me, so meet me in the bedroom." she whispered.

With that she let her hand complete one last, slow, upstroke before breaking contact, then started walking toward the hall back to her room. She heard the chair slide out behind her, and he managed to catch up to her as she led the way. She intended to turn and lay back on the bed, but he had another idea.

As she neared the edge of the bed, she felt his hands on both of her shoulders, pulling her back against him so that his hard cock flattened upward into the small of her back. She could feel it pulsing there as one of his hands slid down her body and pushed deftly at her shorts. They fell to her ankles as they cleared her hips, and she felt him push her forward before she could step out of them. Her knees pressed against the mattress, and the momentum of his push bent her at the waist. She just managed to get her hands out and brace herself to prevent falling all the way forward as his pulsing cock pressed against her ass. In the next instant, he was inside her, and she was aware of her double exclamation, the first as he pushed her forward and the next as he pushed inside her.

"Oh! OH!" she exclaimed.

"Do you like that?" he asked from behind her, a hint of satisfaction in his voice.

She responded by reaching behind her, gripping his ass and pulling him forward.

"Fuck...oh fuck, you're so hard! Fuck!"

This was part ecstacy, part frustration for her. His cock felt amazing inside her. But he had her pinned against the bed, and she couldn't free her legs from her shorts or get her knees up on the bed to open herself and take him deeper. She tried to time her moves as he backed his cock out of her, but he was too strong and held her torso down on the bed as well. She decided to be content in the moment, for now, and focused on gripping his cock to feel every inch as it slid easily in and out of her slippery pussy.

The loss of control combined with his powerful thrusts soon had her approaching orgasm. She felt it building as she allowed herself to relax and enjoy it. He sensed her submission and began thrusting harder, until she could feel his balls slapping against her bare legs with each thrust. This proved to be the tipping point for her.

"Uhh...uhhhh...uhhhhh! Cumming, I'm cumming, fuck! I'm cumming!" she cried out, gripping his leg to pull him tight as her body shook.

She let her orgasm wash over her, became aware that he'd stopped thrusting and was holding himself tight against her ass.

"Mmmmm...don't cum yet, not yet..." she murmured, and felt him fighting it off from behind her.

She pushed against him, wanting him to release her, and he finally pulled back enough so she could move her legs. She stepped out of her shorts, pulled her knees up on the bed, and he slipped out of her. She wanted him from behind again, thought about how much deeper he could go now that she was free, but decided that could wait for now. Instead, she turned and got up on her knees, kissed him, pushing her tongue inside his mouth while taking his throbbing cock, wet with her juices, in her hand. He twitched and jumped, making her smile.

She pulled him toward the bed, coaxing him down onto his back. She considered straddling his face and making him lick her, but he hadn't tried to do so yet, and she decided it wouldn't be good for either of them if he didn't enjoy it. She settled for another deep kiss, letting him recover a bit from nearly cumming himself, then slowly straddled his waist and wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. He was still rock hard.

"You good?" she asked, wanting to make sure he wasn't going to erupt as soon as she guided him inside.

He nodded, watching as she slowly lowered her hips, guiding the curved tip of his black dick toward her glistening pink slit.

They each moaned audibly as the head made contact first with her clit, then pushed inside her. She let go of him, braced her hands on his chest, and continued sinking him inside her until she'd taken all of him. She wriggled her hips slightly, reveling in how full she felt with him inside.

"Mmmmm, damn Will. You fill me so nice." she whispered.

"I love your little pussy, it feels so good inside you." he replied, putting his hands on her hips and running them up her body.

She responded by pulling her tank top off in one fluid motion, letting her breasts bounce free, then lowering herself so that her nipples hovered over his mouth. He sucked one between his lips, covering it in spit, then replaced his lips with his fingers to rub and squeeze it while his mouth moved to the other. Jeanine felt a jolt through her body as his teeth nipped playfully at one while his fingers squeezed the other, and she began to grind her hips on him, willing his cock even deeper. Her clit began to rub against him as she pressed herself down, and a few quick thrusts of her hips had her dropping over the edge of orgasm again. She shuddered on top of him, silently this time, enjoying the slow roll of this one as it coursed through her body.

Sitting up straight as the wave receded, she looked down at him playfully, pressing her hands on each side of him for support as she began to slowly rise up and down. She was so wet for him, and his throbbing cock slipped in and out with ease. He seemed to enjoy it this way, his smile giving way to a look of concentration as he watched her rise and fall on him.

Jeanine recalled their brief encounter from last night, and experimented by placing one hand low on her torso, just above where their bodies met when she lowered herself over him. She immediately felt increased friction from the curve of his cock inside as she pressed her g-spot down onto it.

Will smiled as he saw what she was doing, put his hands on her hips to support her as she increased her pace. In a moment Jeanine was bouncing up and down on his cock, using her legs to piston herself up before relaxing and dropping back down hard. She closed her eyes as another wave began to build inside, her head shaking back and forth slowly as she quickened her pace even more. She heard herself saying "fuck" each time she sank down over him and let the words come as her body rose and fell, faster and faster.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck..fuck..fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Oh, oh Will, fuck, fuck FUCK!"

She came hard on top of him as she was rising off of him, and his cock slipped all the way out as a gusher of her hot juices erupted from within. She opened her eyes to see her stream splash over his cock and then up onto his torso as her hips thrust forward uncontrollably.

Looking at him, she noticed he was laser focused on her hips as another, smaller squirt splashed over him. His mouth was moving, and she focused to listen over her own harsh breathing.

"Yes, yes! So hot...that's so fucking hot!" Will exclaimed as he watched her squirt all over him.

Her legs shaking from her orgasm, she managed to swing her left thigh over him, then dropped quickly to take his thick, glistening shaft into her mouth. He was close and she wanted to taste him. The familiar taste of her own essence filled her mouth, turning her on even more as she began to stroke and suck on him.

"Ahh...ahhh...ahhh" Will cried out as she worked him.

All at once, he erupted into her mouth, a thick stream coating her tongue followed rapidly by smaller bursts. She moaned as she sucked him up, savoring the new taste. She looked up, locked eyes with him, and deliberately let the seal between her bottom lip and his shaft open a bit, allowing a rivulet of spit and cum to slither down over her hand. She stroked her hand up toward her lips, sucked it back in, and made a show of swallowing his load before releasing him and licking the remnants from her hand.

An ice cube bumped against Jeanine's lips, rousing her from her memories of those first times she'd been with Will. She sucked the cube into her mouth, nursing the last taste of Jack from it before crunching it up and swallowing. What was it they said about crunching ice, something about a sign of frustration? Well, that certainly fits tonight's bill. She stood, added more ice and another generous pour to her glass, and sat to finish her salad.

Her stomach now satisfied, she cleared and rinsed her dish, then moved to her couch with her drink. Walking the few steps to the couch, she could feel how wet her memories had made her. She sunk into the couch, flipped on the tv and sipped her drink, not really watching anything as she cruised the channels. There didn't seem to be much to choose from on Friday nights, probably because normal people made plans that didn't involve television. Her second drink went a little more quickly as she finally settled for some mindless celebrity gossip on E!. Crunching up another piece of ice, she decided to at least finish what she'd started before hearing Will in the hall.

She turned off the TV, added a few more cubes and another pour of Jack to her glass, and padded back to her bedroom. Her frustration eased, replaced with a tingle of anticipation. At her dresser, she opened the top right hand drawer and pushed aside the assortment of sexy camis and panties she kept there, uncovering her small collection of toys. She considered the choices for no more than a moment really, sipping at her drink, a mischievous smile on her face. Placing her fingertips on the obvious choice, she let them drift lightly along the veined, dark shaft, enjoying how the fake skin warmed under her touch.

She'd bought this one not long after her encounter with Will, and while not as exciting as the real thing, it always did the trick when Will wasn't available. Thicker and longer than him, which was nice after she got used to it, the real key was how it curved upward at the head, just like the real thing. She typically used a little lube for this one to get her started, but she didn't think that would be needed tonight. Picking it up, she twirled and moved to her bed.

"You're drunk..." she thought as she sat on the edge of her mattress. Taking another sip of Jack, then placing it on her bedside table, she placed her cool fingertips on her stomach, then let them slowly glide up and over her breasts. With her other hand, she slid the toy along her inner thigh, drawing a breath as she pressed the head against the thin fabric of her shorts.

Putting it aside, she stood, intending to strip and then let things get a little more serious. As she began to tug off her shorts, however, she stopped.

"What the fuck, Jeanine? It's Friday night, and you're home alone, drinking and playing with yourself?" she admonished herself. "It's not your fault that Mark ditched you, it's his. And, it's his problem."

She picked up her drink and finished it in one swallow, enjoying the slight burn as it trickled down her throat. Grabbing her phone, she texted Will as she walked down the hall toward her door.

"Hey, all done with your calls?" she texted.

The dancing dots appeared almost immediately, and his reply popped up as she opened her door. Not that it would have mattered at this point.

"Yep, just hung up with Mikey. Why?" he had replied.

She knocked on his door as her own door closed behind her.

The peep hole darkened for a second, and then Will opened the door.

"Hey." he managed before she put a hand on his chest and nudged him backward, following him over the threshold.

""Because this." Jeanine replied, putting her mouth on his and pushing her tongue inside.

Will was pushing her back, so she relented and pulled away.

"Wait, what? Because what? Is everything OK? Are you drunk?" he asked.

"Maybe." Jeanine replied, cocking her hip and looking at him. "I didn't come here to play 20 questions though."

"It's just, you mentioned you were seeing someone." Will offered.

Jeanine moved toward him again, not stopping until her body pressed against his.

"I am, but he stood me up tonight, and you're here. Do you really want to spend time talking about him?" she asked slyly.

Will laughed awkwardly. "I just want to make sure there are no regrets, Jeanie," he said.

Jeanine noticed he didn't move away from her this time, however.

"No regrets." she whispered as she moved her mouth toward his.

The thing about fucking Will, Jeanine reflected later as he lay dozing next to her in his bed, was how completely fucked she felt afterwards. He was a generous lover, making sure she was taken care of, often several times, before finishing himself. Add the infrequency of their hook-ups, which served to ratchet up the anticipation during foreplay, and the sex with Will was in many ways the best she ever had.

They had managed to work their way through all positions, Jeanine cumming hard while riding his cock at first, then again as he fucked her from behind. She especially loved it like that with Will, the way his strong hands pulled her hips back on to his cock as he thrust forward, an audible slap as their bodies crashed together, the tip of his cock finding bottom inside her before he pulled back and readied for another thrust.

He'd pulled out after her orgasm, maneuvered her still quivering body so that she was flat on her back, then drew her legs over his shoulders and pushed inside her once again.

"Oh...ohhh fuck Will...fuck me..." she'd managed in a shaky voice.

"I'm close baby...where do you want it this time?" he'd asked, pushing his cock slowly to the hilt, then withdrawing at the same pace.

"Inside me...cum inside me Will. Fill me up with it..." she responded, lifting her hips and squeezing him inside.

Will picked up his pace, until Jeanine felt his heavy balls slapping against her tight ass as he sunk to the hilt.

Cum in me Will! Cum in me..oh! Cum in me cum in me!" she cried to him.

"Fuck Jeanie...fuck...uh...uhhhhh...uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Will exclaimed, sinking all the way inside her one last time and then holding himself there.

Jeanine swore she could feel his hot cum spurting against her cervix, and the thought of it sent her over the edge one last time in a slow, convulsing orgasm of her own.

She smiled as she got herself up quietly, trying not to wake him, and slid her bare feet over the floor in search of her clothes in the dark. She was still a little buzzed, almost tipped forward while bending down to pick up her shorts, and stifled a giggle as she righted herself. She felt Will's cum begin it's slow trickle out of her, tickling her still wet pink lips as she stepped in and pulled up her shorts. She managed to find and tug on her tank top with no threat of falling on her face, and snuck quietly out of the room, across the apartment to the door.

She pulled the entry door closed behind her, then stepped across the hall and into her own place, not much noticing elevator ding below as she closed the door behind her. She shifted her shorts slightly as Will continued to drizzle out of her. She intended to sip on another Jack, and maybe put herself to sleep playing in the puddle they'd made.

A knock on the door startled her as she poured out her drink. She smiled, thinking perhaps it was Will coming back for another round.

Swirling the ice in her drink, she stepped to the door and looked through her peep hole, surprised to see Mark standing there.

Through the door she said "Mark? What are you doing here?" She continued to watch him through the lens, and noticed he looked annoyed at the question, which in turn annoyed her a little.

"Well hello to you too." He responded, a smirk on his face.

Again through the door, she swallowed her frustration with him. "Sorry, hey. It's late though, I thought you were playing basketball."

"Are we going to talk through the door, Jeanine?" he asked.

Fair question, she thought.

Opening the door for him, she continued. "Sorry again, I was just about ready for bed, I didn't expect you."

"Well, I was texting you to see if it was OK, but you didn't answer, so I figured I'd just swing by." he said, noticing the drink in her hand.

"Oops!" Jeanine thought to herself, remembering that her phone was likely on the coffee table across the hall. Things had escalated quickly over there, and she didn't quite remember where she'd put it. She certainly hadn't heard it go off.

She sipped on her drink, eyeing him up. He looked good, as usual, and there was only one reason to swing by so late after playing ball. She was in no condition, however, and thought fast.

"Can I get you a beer or something? You can relax, and I could jump in the shower. I didn't clean up after work, just kind of had a quiet night in.`` She lied.

He stepped in close and put his hands on her waist. Strong hands, she thought. She'd always liked his hands.

"You don't need to clean up for me, you know I like you just how you are." he murmured, kissing her lightly on her lips.

Those same lips had been wrapped around Will's cock, and had Will's tongue pushing inside them less than an hour ago, it occurred to her as Mark kissed her. The thought sent an unexpected jolt down her spine. And he was right, he always liked her just how she was. In fact, it seemed he enjoyed going down on her as much, if not more, when she hadn't showered or cleaned up than he did when she was fresh from the shower. But this was different.

She pushed away slightly, stepping back and sipping her drink. "I really should clean up, babe, it was hot out today." she tried lamely.

He stepped forward, pressing against her, and kissed her again, longer this time.

"What if I can't wait, Jeanine? I've been thinking about you all night." he said, kissing her, pushing his tongue between her lips.

Jeanine responded in kind, placing her drink on the side table and leaning in to the kiss while simultaneously thinking how glad she was that Will hadn't cum in her mouth. She felt Mark's hardness against her leg, and simultaneously felt Will's cum slip down the inside of her thigh and around the back of her leg.

She managed to pull away slightly and guide their momentum out of the living room and toward the hall, aiming for the bedroom where she could at least turn out the lights. Letting the kiss linger as she slowly stepped backwards, she pulled away and pushed him ahead of her, guiding him toward the bedroom door.

"I knew you'd see it my way." he said, pleased with himself, and she stayed close behind him. Entering the bedroom, she let him find the edge of the bed, turn, and sit before hitting the light switch, plunging the room into darkness. She started to remove her shorts, intending to rub away as much of Will as she could, but Mark's hands found her hips in the dark, tugged her toward him, and spun her so that she flopped back on the mattress.