The Accidental Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she exclaimed, and giggled. Mark was strong too, and despite the awkward circumstances, she was excited by his advances. She heard him pull his shirt over his head, then stand to kick off his shoes and step out of his pants. Taking advantage, she pressed her shorts into her slit, hoping to soak up some of the evidence.

Mark's hand covered hers suddenly, however, as he lowered himself over her.

"Mmmm." he murmured. "Someone's already pretty wet. I can feel you through your shorts babe."

Jeanine froze beneath him, trying to relax. If she could just convince him to fuck her immediately, she might avoid an even more awkward situation.

As he tugged off her shorts and kissed her torso where her tank top had ridden up, she pulled his cock free from his boxers and stroked it. Rock hard, pulsing, god, she loved the feel of it.

"Fuck me baby...I need it, right now." She whispered, pulling him toward her.

He had other intentions however, continuing to kiss her tummy, slowly sliding lower and lower as her shorts cleared her ankles.

"You know what I want first, babe." she heard him say as he moved lower. Part of her wanted to stop him, somehow. But she loved how he ate her pussy, and a small flame flickered excitedly at the thought of him doing it so soon after she'd been fucking Will. The same flurry of excitement that she felt when Mark had kissed her in the living room, his tongue moving over the place where Will's cock had been not long before, hit her again, and she found herself spreading herself for him as his lips brushed over her hips. In another instant, his tongue was on her slit.

"Ohhhh, oh Mark, oh baby" she heard herself moan as his tongue parted her soft pink lips.

"Mmm...god you're wet!" she heard him say excitedly from below.

Her hand found the back of his head, and she pushed him forward as her hips rose from the bed.

This excited him further, and he attacked her recently fucked pussy hungrily. She felt his tongue inside her, looked down to see his head moving quickly from side to side as his tongue lashed inside once, twice, three times. She imagined Will's cum mixed with her own juices sliding out of her and into Mark's mouth, and clamped her hand on to his head as she came on his face.

She felt him stiffen beneath her as she came, and then pull his head away from her, pressing against her hand as she tried to hold him in place against her.

"Oh god, he knows!" she thought, looking down to see his face twisted curiously, trying to see her slick pussy in the darkness.

Feeling her heart quicken in her chest, but also turned on by the prospect of Mark eating another guy's cum from her, she decided to press on and act as if nothing were wrong.

"Don't stop baby." she murmured, coaxing his head forward again as she raised her hips toward him. He kept his mouth closed at first, and she thought it was over. But then his tongue, just the tip, lit on her swollen clit. She gasped, pressed her hips higher, rubbing it on his face.

"Eat me baby...you know I love it, eat my pussy."

As if an invisible door had burst open, Mark attacked her slit with renewed passion. Jeanine felt his tongue slide inside her, felt his face press against her as he tried to bury it deeper. She thrust her hips in response, fucking his face as he lapped greedily at her.

"Oh...OH..OH! Mark, yes Mark, eat it! Lick it up baby, lick it all up!" she heard herself crying out as he continued his attack. She was cumming again, suddenly, quickly, and put her second hand on the back of his head, holding him against her as her body shook.

She was aware of him pulling away as the wave subsided.

"What the fuck, Jeanine?" she heard him say, not moving from between her legs.

She pretended not to hear him, pulled at his shoulders, sliding her body down as she did.

"Fuck me baby...fuck me now. I need that big cock."

She was being manipulative, she knew, betting that he wouldn't want to stop before he got what he came for. And he loved when she told him how big he was, despite her knowing otherwise.

He knew, though, and he also knew that she knew he did. But it worked, and she smiled to herself as he adjusted himself and pushed inside her. She could tell how soaked she was, and maybe even a little stretched from Will earlier. She wondered if Mark noticed, but that thought left her head as he began to thrust.

She looked up and saw that his eyes were squeezed tightly shut. He didn't touch her with his hands, only braced them to either side of her as his cock sank to the hilt in her.

"Fuck me baby, give me that big, hard cock." she told him, trying to push him over the line. She could feel his cock inside for sure, but she was largely spent after her busy evening.

Mark began to grunt, eyes still closed.

"That's it baby, yes, fuck it. Fuck it!" she cried to him, and then all at once felt him erupt inside her.

"Ahhh! Ahh! Ahh" he called out as he pumped his cum into her, slowing as he finished. Then, uncharacteristically, he pulled out completely and rolled over to the side of her.

Jeanine let her hand slide over his leg, felt his body stiffen at her touch.

"Uh oh." she thought, then said "Mmm...so good tonight baby." before kissing his shoulder. He laid there still, breathing steadily, not saying a word or touching her.

She rolled to her side, not facing him, and gave a heavy sigh as if she were settling in to sleep. Her heart beat hard in her chest as she waited to see what he would do. She tried to steady her breathing, feigning sleep.

After a few minutes, he said "Jeanine?" She ignored him, trying to keep her breath steady.

She felt him slide out of the bed, was aware of him groping around for his clothes, then walking out of the bedroom. A few minutes later her door opened and closed. She sat up, waiting, listening, and heard the elevator start up.

"Phewwwwwwwww." she sighed, falling back onto her pillows. Her heart was still beating heavily, but she couldn't deny the small smile forming on her lips, or the sense of satisfaction she felt. She had time to recollect other adventurous nights where she'd enjoyed more than one lover, but decided that none had been more satisfying, none hotter, as she finally drifted off to sleep.

Saturday had been an early day for her since the time she'd been seeing Mark. He would either spend the night and get up early, or text her and wake her as he headed out for the gym, basketball, whatever. So Jeanine was a bit disoriented to wake with the sun obviously high in the late morning sky. She rolled over to check her phone, 10:30! And no missed texts or calls. Huh. Letting her head drop back on her pillow, the details of Friday night began to come back to her. She realized she was nude beneath the top sheet, and as she stirred, she felt a not unpleasant soreness between her legs.

Tying on a short robe, she got the coffee going and decided to see how Mark was feeling, and tapped out a quick text.

"Good morning handsome, sleeping in this morning?" she asked.

After a couple of minutes staring at her screen, she stood and poured some coffee. She could feel the after effects of last night's fun with the slightest move of her legs, and enjoyed the light flutter in her stomach that accompanied them. Returning to the table, she saw the dancing dots in her text to Mark. They stopped, started, stopped. This went on for a few minutes.

"Uh oh, here it comes." she thought.

After what seemed forever, his response finally appeared.

"Hey. Not sure what happened last night, but I am sure I don't want to know. I don't want to see you anymore, so please just leave me alone."

"Well, there it is." she thought.

It stung, which surprised her. She immediately started a reply, and was going with the tried and true denial, but stopped herself. The emotional response was probably natural, and she knew from experience she should step away from it. Feeling she needed to respond with something, she went with innocent neutral, leaving a crack in the door in case he changed his mind.

"K...sorry to hear that Mark. I'm around if you want to talk about it."

She saw him start and stop a response again, and then nothing.

"Well! On with the day then!" she thought as she sipped her excellent coffee.

She'd already planned to see Jen for lunch, and had to laugh at how happy her friend was to hear about her and Mark hitting the rocks. Of course she left out the details, writing it off to the relationship having run its course and leaving Will's return home entirely out of the story.

Jen had plans with some of her college girlfriends for dancing, and Jeanine decided to join them and put Mark out of her mind. Back home for the afternoon, she picked out an outfit and then settled back into bed for a nap. Her mind drifted again to the previous evening, and while she was still too sore to play, she allowed herself to relive the highlights. As she began to think about Mark's arrival, and his insistence on going down on her, the butterflies in her stomach became almost unbearable.

She'd heard about cuckolding, both from dabbling on porn sites while she was single (well, USUALLY when she was single) and occasionally from a girlfriend who shared odd stories about their boyfriends asking them to cheat and tell them about it. But she'd never been into that particular porn genre, and her girlfriends always ran the other way whenever a guy suggested it. So, why was the memory of Mark's tongue sliding into her freshly fucked pussy, recently filled with Will's cum, making her so wet?

Whatever it was, it took the idea of a nap out of her head. As she thought about it, and let her fingertips glide ever so softly over her now slick slit, an idea formed in her head. Picking up her phone, she tapped out a message to Mark.

"Hi Mark, I know you said to leave you alone, but you left a few things here. Can you swing by tomorrow morning to pick them up?"

No response, and maybe he wouldn't, but just in case, she set part two of the idea in motion.

"Hey Will! Hope you're enjoying your day with your family. You mentioned you're leaving Sunday, need a ride to the airport or anything else?"

Will responded almost immediately.

"Hey Jeanie. :) I guess the time change caught up with me last night, sorry about that. And yea, headed out by 8:30 tomorrow, already have a car coming, but thanks for the offer! I'll knock on the door to say bye before I head out."

"No need to knock." thought Jeanine, she'd be handling the goodbyes if things went her way.

Content that she had done what she could, she settled into a short nap, waking to her alarm just before 5. She was excited to go out with Jen, she hadn't been dancing since getting serious with Mark, and was looking forward to letting loose a little. She jumped in the shower to start getting ready.

Checking her phone for the time after finishing her hair and makeup, she was pleasantly surprised to see a response, albeit a terse one, from Mark.

"Hey, I'll come by before basketball tomorrow. If you won't be up, just leave a bag by the door."

"Still pissed." she thought, and then "We'll see how long that lasts tomorrow morning."

The night flew by, and Jen couldn't help commenting how happy Jeanine seemed. They had a great time pre-gaming together and grabbing a bite before Jen's friends joined them. And while there was no shortage of guys looking for company throughout the night, Jeanine managed to keep her focus on Sunday and those butterflies that never quite stopped in her tummy.

Jeanine was home by midnight and relatively sober. She spent a restless night in bed, however, the combination of her earlier nap, high-energy dancing, and anticipating what was to come Sunday morning.

Her alarm woke her with a start at 7:30. Pleased that she had gotten at least some sleep, she got herself going. First, she went through her drawers and closet to collect a sweatshirt, some boxers and socks, and a couple of t-shirts Mark had left behind. Nothing really of value, and she would ordinarily have let him ask for them like she had with other boyfriends. But then again, none of her other boyfriends had eaten another guy's cum out of her.

Next, to the bathroom, where she peed, brushed her teeth, and checked the mirror. Ugh, her eyes were puffy from the restless night. Oh well, nothing to do about that now. She finger combed her hair to a sexy tousled look, and lined her lips with a light pink lip gloss.

Back in the bedroom, she selected a loose fitting cropped tee that would show plenty of tummy, and a pair of loose fitting and short running shorts. Checking the time, 7:50, perfect, she headed barefoot for the door.

Across the hall, she knocked firmly on Will's door. After a minute with no answer, she knocked again, and this time heard Will's footsteps on the floor. The door opened after the peephole darkened briefly.

"Jeani, what's up? I said I'd swing by on the way out."

She stepped past him, letting her breasts brush his arm, and into his apartment.

"I know, Will, but I thought I'd come by for a proper send off." she replied in her best flirty tone.

WIll looked her up and down.

"Jeezus Jeanie. I don't have time for this." Will said in an exasperated tone.

She smiled as she stepped toward him.

"It doesn't need to be long, silly." she replied.

She leaned in to kiss him, and he didn't back away. Her hand drifted down over his firm stomach, open palmed, and rubbed the already stiffening bulge in his jeans. In a fluid motion, Jeanine dropped to her knees as her hands began working at his belt, button, and zipper. She was tugging his jeans down over his knees as her own knees hit the floor, and Will half stepped backward to brace himself on the front door.

His cock was semi-hard as she took it between her lips.

"Mmmm" she moaned, feeling his pulse as he inflated in her mouth.

She felt his hand on her head, pulling her toward him as he pushed his hips gently forward. She realized he may be thinking his proper goodbye would end quickly here, but that wouldn't do with Mark due to stop by shortly.

Once she was sure he was fully rigid, she reluctantly released him and stood to kiss him. He began to guide her back toward the couch, but she put her palm on his chest and instead stepped around him. Putting her palms on the front door, she pushed her ass toward him.

"Right here, Will, like this. You're in a hurry, after all."

"Jeezus Jeanie." he said for a second time that morning, this time pushing her shorts down over her hips as he said it.

They pooled around her ankles as she got up on her toes to take him, and she cried out as he plunged himself inside her all at once. Putting her mouth on her forearm in case anyone happened to be in the hall, she stifled the sharp sounds that came involuntarily from her throat as each thrust found home.

One of Will's strong hands was on her left hip, the other on her right shoulder, holding her in place as his hips pistoned back and forth, her pussy making wet squelching noises around his thick shaft.

Matching his thrusts with opposite hip thrusts of her own, Jeanine turned her head slightly to ensure he knew what she wanted.

"Gimme your cum, Will, give it to me, fill me up with it."

He only grunted in response behind her, but his thrusts quickened as she continued to coax him on. Her body stiffened as she thought of what was still to come that morning, and she cried out one last time as her orgasm took her.

Will was close behind, burying his cock to the hilt with his next thrust and grunting loudly as he pressed his body against her, holding them both tight against the door. She felt his pulsing cock as it pumped his thick white load inside of her.

They stood breathless for a minute, Jeaniine appreciating the cool steel door as sweat trickled down her neck. She straightened as Will pulled away, then turned and leaned back against the door, careful not to tangle her feet in her shorts.

"Jeezus Jeanie." Will managed again as he caught his breath, tugging his jeans up.

"You said that already." she said, laughing a little at how disheveled he suddenly looked.

He picked up his phone and checked the time.

"How'd we do?" she asked.

"7:58, I'm gonna have to get moving."

She bent at the waist, pulled her shorts up and felt his cum begin to seep out of her slit.

"Told you it wouldn't take long." she said with a smile.

She stepped forward to kiss him, hands on his chest, and he kissed her back.

"Now you can sleep on the plane! And, no need to stop by on your way out, so in a way I saved you some time." she said playfully.

"You're crazy," he replied.

He looked uncertain what to do next, so Jeanine made it easy for him.

"See you when you get back, and you BETTER let me know ahead of time next time."

She turned toward the door as he replied.

"You bet. It was great seeing you Jeanie."

Opening his door, she turned back and replied "It was, wasn't it?"

And then she was across the hall and back in her apartment. Now, to see if Mark would show.

She went to her room, collected his bag, and placed it in the living on the floor near the couch. Next, she went to the kitchen to start coffee. Whether he showed or not, she was going to need some coffee. The knock on the door startled her as she hit the start button on the coffee maker.

Glancing at the clock on the microwave, she saw it was too early to be Will on his way out. Her stomach flip flopped as she went to the door and saw Mark standing in the hall.

She opened the door a crack and let it stand there, retreating across the living room to perch herself on the arm of the couch, his bag just to her right near her feet. After a moment, Mark pushed the door open and stepped in. He took her in, cropped tee, short shorts, legs slightly parted as she leaned back.

"Hey Mark, c'mon in." she coaxed.

"What are you doing, Jeanine?"

She ignored him.

"Why don't you close the door?" It wasn't really a question, though, more of a command.

"Is that my stuff? I need to go, I'm gonna be late."

Jeanine smiled, leaned back so that her butt was fully on the sofa arm, and put one foot up on the nearby coffee table, allowing her legs to part a little more. She could feel where Will's cum had continued to drain from her, and shivered slightly as the warm fluid cooled on her thigh.

"Why don't you come and get your stuff, Mark?" she asked coyly.

He just stood there, staring at her. She could see his eyes flick lower to her legs, then back up. She dared a glance down, could see the dark patch on her shorts between her legs, and a thin rivulet of cum that must have escaped as she'd stood and made coffee. When she looked back up, she caught Mark looking there as well.

"What are you doing?" he asked again.

"I think you know what I'm doing, Mark. The question is what are you going to do?"

He stood unmoving across the room, but his basketball shorts gave his thoughts away.

"Mark, close the door." she said again.

He reached back and pushed the door closed without looking.

"Good. Now, come over and get your stuff. All of it." she said, smiling as she held his gaze.

Still, he didn't move.

"Mark. We both know what you want to do. I want it to. There's nothing wrong with wanting it."

He shook his head, wordlessly.

"C'mon Mark. It can be our little secret." she whispered.

That seemed to break the dam. He started across the room so suddenly that she at first thought he might attack her. But he dropped to his knees before her as he got close, and in a moment her shorts were again around her ankles and his head was between her legs.

He moaned urgently, hungrily, as he pushed his tongue inside her.

"Mmmm, uhhh, mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm" was all she heard from below.

His tongue snaked inside her, drawing the slutty mixture of Will's cum and her own juices in to his mouth, then covered her slit before slurping it in.